LESBIANS DECAPITATE 9-YEAR-OLD BOY A YEAR AFTER SEVERING HIS GENITALS TO TURN HIM INTO A GIRL

Interview (English subs)
youtube.com/watch?v=d6L9ttQ_u3k

Rhuan Maycon da Silva Castro, 9yo, was murdered, the boy took 12 stab wounds, one in the chest while he slept. Frightened, the victim still stood and he then took 11 more shots by Rosana Auri da Silva Cândido, 27yo, his own mother, on May 31.

The award further pointed out that when Rhuan's head was torn, the boy's vital signs were still present. According to the Civil Police, while her mother began to dismember the body, her companion, Kacyla Priscyla Santiago Damasceno, 28yo, lit the barbecue. She would have held the boy during the stabbing.

The idea of the criminals was to bake the parts of the body, causing the flesh to come off the bones. The women even bought a hammer with the intention of crushing the boy's bones.

According to the coroner, the mother removed all the skin from the child's face, which would be put on the barbecue and dumped in a toilet. To make the body even more unrecognizable, the mother herself also tried to remove Rhuan's eyeballs with her knife.

After trying to bake the chest, head, legs and arms, the women gave up when they realized that the meat did not leave the bones as they expected. They then resolved to divide the body parts into two infant rucksacks. One of them was thrown into a manhole.

The accused, who are detained and isolated in the Distrito Federal Women's Prison, will be charged with double-qualified homicide, for the clumsy reason and impossibility of defending the victim; very serious bodily injury, for having mutilated Rhuan - they cut off the boy's penis and testicles two years ago; torture, for having caused the torture of a child, who suffered intense pains and an enormous difficulty to urinate; concealment of the corpse, by the fact that they tried to get rid of the parts of the body; and lastly, procedural fraud, since they tried to clean up the crime scene by washing the rooms of the house. If convicted, they can face 57 years in prison

Attached: 62226540.jpg (720x960, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2019/06/lesbians-decapitate-9-year-old-boy-a-year-after-severing-his-genitals-to-turn-him-trans/86279/
outono.net/elentir/2019/06/10/two-lesbians-castrate-and-dismember-a-child-in-brazil-media-silence-in-europe/
pluralist.com/rhuan-maycon-da-silva-castro/
summit.news/2019/06/13/brazil-lesbian-couple-who-tried-to-force-transgender-surgery-on-9-year-old-boy-stab-him-to-death/
barbwire.com/brazilian-press-say-emasculation-of-boy-by-lesbians-to-make-him-a-girl-not-related-to-homosexual-behavior/
youtu.be/iDJ94X4ww38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Police believe the boy's organs may have been used in some kind of macabre ritual since they were never found. The duo claimed that the crime was committed because the boy wanted to become a girl, so castration in a homemade and handmade way.

Her mother had been dressing Rhuan as a girl for at least a year when the couple had mutilated the boy's genital organ with the excuse of having a homemade sex-change surgery. "We believe they did not let the boys go to school for about two years, afraid that someone would find out about this surgery," said delegate Guilherme Sousa. Another reason was that both were sought after by the families of their children, for they would have violated a joint custody court agreement and fled with the children to live in hiding.

oneangrygamer.net/2019/06/lesbians-decapitate-9-year-old-boy-a-year-after-severing-his-genitals-to-turn-him-trans/86279/

Attached: 1560409764839-0.png (649x649, 568K)

Needs to be saved for a memory hole general.

Attached: D5A55BC3-797D-45E6-857B-037221194B31.png (774x466, 33K)

Not even surprised anymore
WE ARE IN HELL

Attached: 96F233EE-BD28-43E8-AB42-BC8C52E3B55C.jpg (307x310, 11K)

It was posted 40 times already

F
A
K
E

This time we got the interview.

>leaf

Attached: dilate celebrate.gif (840x559, 245K)

>fucks kids life up by making him a tranny
>putting that tranny out of his misery
Is this based?

Attached: 1552255336712m.jpg (990x1024, 153K)

Burn them alive, shoot this pedophilia bitches down

Attached: 1559451936116.jpg (700x907, 154K)

In case you needed additional confirmation we are in Hell

First time I’m seeing it so quit bitching

Prove it’s fake then

I've seen some shit but simply reading this hits kinda hard

I hereby condone and encourage every act of cleansing violence against clown (hell) world

Attached: 1556617190208.gif (480x340, 912K)

What are Yotsuba's thoughts on gay marriage?

Attached: YotsubaPumpkin.png (589x662, 221K)

>muh pedophilia
How the fuck is this pedophilia, Vollidiot?

Can you believe Omar Mateen and the Pulse night club was a 1-time incident?

Unbelievable.

Attached: 1511977938005.png (631x725, 244K)

i am wondering how the kid carried on for an entire year without his pp

did he even get proper medical assistance to treat the wound? how did this become public knowledge?

Attached: Typesofjews.png (640x640, 765K)

What the fuck makes a person do that type of sick fucking shit?

Attached: 33.jpg (560x420, 24K)

now its 41

Saved. Kek.

Faggot.

outono.net/elentir/2019/06/10/two-lesbians-castrate-and-dismember-a-child-in-brazil-media-silence-in-europe/
pluralist.com/rhuan-maycon-da-silva-castro/
summit.news/2019/06/13/brazil-lesbian-couple-who-tried-to-force-transgender-surgery-on-9-year-old-boy-stab-him-to-death/
barbwire.com/brazilian-press-say-emasculation-of-boy-by-lesbians-to-make-him-a-girl-not-related-to-homosexual-behavior/

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Disgusting. Straight people never kill kids.

When will the cleansing fire come bros?

WE NEED TO DESTROY /lgbt/ ONCE AND FOR ALL

Remember when we strung up these people

>cleansing fire
(You) can start it by dousing yourself with gasoline and lighting a match.

Why?

To make people hate dykes.

Attached: 1549050907575.png (1280x1533, 742K)

For all those that questioned the wisdom of fat dykes and queers adopting children, behold! Where was CPS on this one? Two retarded fat carpet munchers didn't raise any red flags?

When ideology meets evilness.

Are you a jew?

Cause they're satanic and gay and all sorts of fucked up and they'll murder kids

I recon that we should prepare for what's coming in the next years. A economical crash or a forced inplantation of RFID chips is right around the corner, and the survivers of that will be either controlled by the (((elite))) or rebels that will try to make do with weapons and other supplies. It's time to decide what you are going to be in the future.

Attached: destruction.jpg (209x241, 10K)

Can't you get arrested for viewing right-ring material? Aren't you afraid of the british gestapo?

>The idea of the criminals was to bake the parts of the body, causing the flesh to come off the bones. The women even bought a hammer with the intention of crushing the boy's bones.

Jesus Christ that's not how you do it fucking dumb fat bitches Imao

Attached: 1546289119663.jpg (1000x1650, 227K)

jesus fuck, this fucked me up just by reading it, this is pure malice and cruelty, what the fuck. But why kill the poor boy after an year after chopping his dick and balls off? My guess is they realized they couldn't hide this forever, the kid would never "convert" so they tried to dispose of the evidence before he talked to law enforcement.

But what we here on Jow Forums say doesn't really matter... how's the news doing in the media? Is it being shared widely on social media, is the average brazilian aware of this? That's what really counts

To be honest it is possible, but you have to slow roast or boil it for a long time, meat is meat after all.

No

Fuck off, karen. not everyone wants to be forced to become a fucking tranny

Uma deliciosa sopa de crianças.

I want every poster on pol and lurker to become a silent order of doom slayers. We are on a planet in deep space.

No to the first question or the second one? Faggot give me awswers.

Actually the mainstream media are not talking about that, because these dykes were LGBT and Workers Party militants. Can you understand this video, mexbro?

youtu.be/iDJ94X4ww38

Count me in, faggot.

Attached: 000.png (1089x947, 57K)

This is why Gays and Trannies shouldn't be able to have kids

why are homosexual couples so overrepresented in infanticide and pedophillia cases?
Also why are homosexuals so overrepresented in serial killers?

>you have to slow roast or boil it for a long time
don't know if it would fall off the bone though like with a pork butt. i'd imagine human flesh is substantially leaner than most roasted animal meats. Even if roasted for 12-24 hours it might just meld to the bone.

clearly a satanic ritual
for some reason they love to cut off their victim's faces like the hillary video and the rick and morty director pilot episode.
I think it's from the mayan rituals where they cut off the people skin and use them like a diguise.
Do you remember that guy who had a satanic sex ring in Brazil? I think the woman who revealed him was suicided

Attached: 1558399147592.jpg (418x297, 34K)

BUMP.

I can understand most of it, spanish and portuguese are very similar after all. Poor daughter and father, how will they even live with this shit? It's ironic these lesbians met at church, sunday mass is serious business no matter what lol

Dude the reason this is getting so few replies is because it's midnight/barely past midnight all over the American continent. Most people are asleep, trying posting this later in the day

Spend some time with them or just see what they talk about online and you will know.

And cannibalism cases.

Why or how is anyone callable of this? What is their thought process like it's unimaginable

This one britfag arguing like Destiny in all threads this morning.

i hate the lgbtq community. mentally ill freaks.

you can't compete with high IQ LGBTQBRAP

Funny that you mentioned that, user.

I was reading somewhere that the mom's did talk to some social worker some time ago after they butchered the boy's penis, maybe due to the lesbians not sending the kid to school so anyone wouldn't find out, like CPS.

And apparently she noticed they were insane about men hatred but did nothing about it, she could ahve called the cops, or talked to the boy, or even talked to his sister but did nothing.

It's sort of what happens when gays adopt kids and social worker are afraid of denying them the adoption fearing being accused of prejudice.

Attached: gayadoption.jpg (620x320, 42K)

>meat is meat after all.
I don't know if i should take this unironically or if you are a more degenerate bieng that those two cunts.

Attached: 1546294857860.gif (300x300, 891K)

Just standard Brazilian behavior. This is the kind of daily occurrence we will have to look forward to after the USA has been turned into a mestizo paradise like Brazil.

Attached: lascreaturas.jpg (824x960, 119K)

another leaf suffering from low blood sugar, how many wheelbarrows full of currency is a Snickers these days?

tranny discord on suicide watch(like usual).
Join the 40% faggots.

Attached: PenceEL.gif (431x324, 1.58M)

wtf was wrong with mexican monkeys. Only abos seem to have a more demonic culture but they are basically homo erectus.

Yea brown ppl on sjw shit is scary

Yeah, seems that way

Attached: 200px-WoL_necromancer.png (200x261, 21K)

*nods respectfully*

Attached: 1547495658754.png (448x809, 323K)

When women kill, it's usually their children and in fact women kill far more children than men.