Will you still buy starbucks?

thats if you still do that is.
pinknews.co.uk/2018/06/26/starbucks-to-pay-for-all-transgender-staffs-surgeries/

Attached: no surprises.jpg (669x917, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/284988129_Impacts_of_strong_parental_support_for_trans_youth_A_report_prepared_for_Children's_Aid_Society_of_Toronto_and_Delisle_Youth_Services
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/1550428X.2018.1522606?journalCode=wgfs20
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4522917/
youtube.com/watch?v=SMa2vmJ7bRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watch as every tranny applies to work at starbucks.

this is good. more trannies that get the surgery, quicker they join the 42%

why do you care if they provide treatment for trans people?

anyway that store is shit everything is expensive and taste meh
except that SRS doesn't correlate with suicide retard

> quicker they join the 42%
fpbp, same reason I support free unrestricted abortion at any stage including post-birth
remove niggers, liberals, fags and trannys from the gene pool

This, don't give them shekles but encourage for maximum destruction

>why do you care
>everything is expensive

>eating or drinking anything prepared by a trannie
Ewwwwwwwwwww
Barf!

>all employees must wash hands after dilating

Attached: 1535972040116.jpg (325x325, 10K)

>Starbucks goes bankrupt paying for tranny suicides
Everyone dies the end

Attached: 268F400C-BF0A-4676-80DA-DDE8C6973917.jpg (1125x1732, 1.06M)

Who buys Starbucks here anyways? Like come on.

Based tranny clerks and dindus using the bathrooms without buying anything

The mentally I'll should not have their bizarre notions humored

Doing so is dangerous and stupid, and affects us all. Even if we don't drink shitty coffee

Attached: 1559138992032.jpg (589x785, 191K)

>t. tranny
actually i find it hilarious because apparently that surgery isnt cheap and i suspect they arnt just giving it away to any emplyee they want

it isnt cheap, i assume you have to work there for a while

top kek

Attached: 77r6.jpg (1080x801, 293K)

Hey now, if that's where the cute trannies are to be found it may be time to get aspirational.

Holy fuck poor kid, he looks so traumatized

Attached: CDA2D7D3-EC34-4F4C-AC73-A3CE02A2DDBB.gif (400x225, 1.23M)

Seriously though. I don’t trust these people to make any food for me. Trannies disturb me

aborted and suicided

>will you still buy starbucks?
its probably been 10 years since I've been in a starbucks.

why the fuck would I pay more money for less caffeinated, shittier tasting coffee when I could just get good coffee at Wawa like a normal American?

Think about it though, if 42% kill themselves and those surgeries cost tens of thousands of dollars... That's a lot of money to be blowing. I bet Starbucks employees don't even have basic healthcare coverage from them either.

this is a huge corp tho, they dont give this shit free away for nothing even to long term employees something smells fishy (and im not talking about the trannies puss filled inverted penis holes)

Attached: throw it in the sea.jpg (678x903, 215K)

>SRS doesn't correlate with suicide
True. The 42% is regardless bof whether they have surgery or not. But it's not a mental illness, you understand.

>Paying for your staff to cut their dicks off

Attached: 685915576370.jpg (3500x3000, 2.74M)

A transgender kid is like a Vegan cat. Everyone knows who is actually making the choices.

You object paying money so that they can't reproduce?

Attached: YO_DONNIE.jpg (534x519, 100K)

no, I will not buy starbucks. not for any political reason, but because I'm not stupid enough to pay top dollar for burnt coffee.

Attached: 1560118625523.jpg (1304x733, 84K)

it truly is clown world.

yep

I never did go in the first place. Overpriced as shit coffee and full of leftist turds.

I have never bought anything from starcucks and never will. Also, trannies touching my food is fucking disgusting. I will probably get AIDS or something if they do it.

good man

Attached: women of the future.jpg (828x427, 93K)

Data source: the leaf's dog's ass
Citation: needed

Lmao daily reminder Schultz is trying to run for president

Only the ones that suck a real good dick

researchgate.net/publication/284988129_Impacts_of_strong_parental_support_for_trans_youth_A_report_prepared_for_Children's_Aid_Society_of_Toronto_and_Delisle_Youth_Services

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/1550428X.2018.1522606?journalCode=wgfs20

Imagine typing this all out, hitting “post”, and still being so fucking stupid to acknowledge what you wrote. Vomit inducing

I wonder if they would pay for me to have a second penis installed if I took a night shift

>for my own future surgery
Yikes!

Attached: 7e4.jpg (500x493, 45K)

>my girlfriends post op vagina

Attached: 06579CCA-766E-4AE7-A8E5-BCC9F6E30B77.jpg (876x1024, 70K)

scientific evidence that boomers are based

Attached: boomin.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

That’s it, I’m done, deleting the app.

And Jow Forums clapped.

no shit they're better off if their parents are willing to take care of their mentally ill ass for the rest of their life. That doesn't say much, you'd see the same chart for schizos and drug addicts with parents willing to put up with them and finance permanent care.

Wont cover pregnancy, will cover castration. Starbucks is satanic

Have you said this before? Someone said it awhile ago but the thread archived before I could say what a great phrase that is. A vegan cat.

Wow, your article isn't even indexed in PubMed
Heck, it wasn't even published under peer review in a non-impact factor journal

You could have just cited stuff off PubMed to have a strong base, such as:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4522917/

theres actually a worst story about a tranny who didnt dialiate and had orange mucus blood and clumps of public hair falling out of his hole. he though this was what actual womens vaginas do. i wish i saved the screencap that shit alone would show the world trannies are mental retards.

fpbp

This means SB will go broke?

Attached: thinking_cat.jpg (2000x1331, 106K)

>suicide attempt almost totally gone
>t-that doesnt mean much
damage control some more

>willing to take care of their mentally ill ass for the rest of their life.
>willing to put up with them and finance permanent care.
why do you fabricate an artificial thing that isn't true? is that some sort of cope? no one speak of 'permanent care'

>"excuse me, something is wrong with your bathroom. One of your employees has been in there for like 45 minutes.
>"I'm sorry. Was it the tall woman with a beard? Company policy states that we must call the police of any of our trans employees have been away for longer than 30 minutes."
>"can I ask why?"
> statistically, it's very likely that xer has killed ximselves. That would make 3 this month."

Attached: 2spooky.gif (350x368, 1.99M)

Umm sweaty, are you implying that trans-bodies are dirty?
Wow just wow
>my hands, my rights

Can I just get a check for 30 grand and then not chop my dick off?

i don't see how a company paying for cosmetic surgery for its employees (which is what gender reassignment surgery is) can fall within the companies fiduciary duty. the company exists to make money for its shareholders, not as a social enterprise to benefit its workers.
shareholders should revolt at this wasteful use of funds and sack the board.

Yep, I support it. It's also a major expense for Starshekels. Coffee/tea vending would be much better for all of the world if they had more overhead costs and couldn't afford to expand a new location every few blocks. Don't go to starbucks.

oh found some posts WARNING: DO NOT READ THESE WHILE EATING this is what starbucks is paying for

Attached: 20190516_064617.png (968x466, 73K)

one more

Attached: 1557959177378.png (876x431, 45K)

I assume that means they can go with a Trenti cock instead of the usual Grande or Tall.

kek

more like the dialation probe got stuck

Just a normal day at a kiked company. Mentally ill fucks.

Attached: Ally.png (504x410, 245K)

it's obvious, and you can't statistically prove or disprove it b/c their are no statistics on things like lifetime earnings by post op transgenders. That means you have to rely on logic and inference, and what that says is that mentally ill people that are taken care of by their family are less likely to be suicidal, but are still mentally ill.

>my gaping wound didn't look like a vagina

oh shit posted my real name don't tell nyt

I haven't in years, it's coffee is tastes like burnt garbage and isn't work its price by a long shot

fuck i did it again im such a dumb nigger

I stopped going to a convenient store when they hired a spic tranny. instant noped.

Uhhhhhhhhh so wtf do u do if one of them cuts themselves?

Attached: starbucks.png (1414x1939, 1.71M)

Yeah I just did but I still have money on there, any idea if I can transfer it back into my actual bank card?

>one day for no reason at all

Attached: 1560248601540.jpg (653x853, 107K)

i never bought any thing at starbucks but now im most definitely never even going in one

>Tranny an heroed a week after seeing doctor

I’m all for Starbucks paying for their surgery, might head over there tomorrow to show my support

i dunno man its just common sens that it doesnt mean that those people will be NEET for life. it just mean support/acceptance and possibly financial support. no one with an iota of intelligence will accept this. christ youre so dumb why cant you jsut say 'cool i learned something tonight' instead of doing that insane, embarassing mental gymnastic

and the worst part about it is im not even sure what that fucking dumb point is trying to disprove
its so obviously fake you need an IQ of less than 50 to even entertain this as real

They have maternity and paternity leave?

>ITT tranny
Its not fake read the second post

as long as your happy to drink tranny smegma bc you know they dont wash their hands

>Its not fake read the second post
if you had an single ounce of knowledge on that topic, literally a single ounce you would know its fake. christ you people are embarassing

They are trying to increase turnover.

kek you really are triggered
here-heres another mentally ill degenerate confirming this : youtube.com/watch?v=SMa2vmJ7bRk

>Will you still buy Starbucks?
If you continue drinking that shitwater after your first try, you deserve to hang,
Starbucks is Jewish buisness started by Jew in Faggotville.

why is it always the jews pulling these tricks? whats their endgame? glad i never use starbucks.

have you run off triggered tranny?

I quit Starbucks long ago.

Give their customers AIDS

I haven't been back since they turned into an open sewer for homeless scum.

Attached: 1521342368518.jpg (850x400, 89K)

Americans drink Donkin Donuts.
Italians like me would never drink piss star bucks.

I normally just make coffee in my moka pot, but if Starbucks is going to pay money to help cut these faggots dicks off, I'm in. Where is my soi jumbo fagginated latte?

Why consume that garbage in the first place ?

This is the most psychotic thing I have ever seen. Fuck this timeline.

The very same reason we don't provide liposuction to anorexic girls because they think they are fat.

based and fetuspilled

> helping
> lopping off your most vital body part

How about foreskin reattachment surgery?

Never went there. Never will.

I'd sooner starve rather than risk getting "the gift".

Attached: Toecutter.png (1366x581, 708K)