Everything is a Joke

>33°17'29.9"N 115°29'20.2"W

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-01-24 23-51-50.png (1196x780, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocolate_Mountain_Aerial_Gunnery_Range
youtube.com/watch?v=kUTYSyd3LR0
themillenniumreport.com/2017/03/the-hammer-ultra-secret-supercomputer-system-used-by-ciansa-to-wiretap-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let's watch and see.

Attached: 00travis.gif (600x806, 1.32M)

Rare merchant?

What are we looking at?

>bunker entrance
>ID says NOSE
you're glowing faggot

A navy base?

Attached: What did OP mean by this.png (1183x623, 1.16M)

IRAN JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Is it common for navy bases to be that far inland?

The true mystery is happening in Fermont, QC.

I’ve posted about it on pol but nobody listens.

Attached: CA27C685-2AEA-4F62-B39A-9634EFF84649.jpg (1908x1146, 89K)

is this where you sister gets her daily dose of mexican cum?

>)
one picture taken by someone that is a local in anaheim

Cool a hole in the desert

Attached: 1560083450161.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

There's a sub base in Idaho.

Q here with an important announcement. OP is a boomerbaiting faggot who sucks black dick and chokes on kike semen.

Qrd?

the heli field was only build some time between 9/1992 and 6/1996.

The shed was build between1/2002 and 6/2002

Attached: 1992ish.png (1190x491, 1.01M)

SOME

33°16'25.2"N 115°26'22.1"W
///

how in the fucks name you have the old pics?

RD?

it's for "testing" tho

he's just a larper

Attached: 1560490233652m-1.jpg (119x117, 4K)

mining city in the middle of nowhere in northern quebec. i've seen a thread last month on Jow Forums about having lots of security clearances inaccessible to the general public. if shit ever hits the fan, Fermont would be one of the best places in North America to weather the storm.

Worlds biggest xylophone

It's better not to ask

Attached: redstone.png (1150x841, 1.77M)

NSA fag

thread is too glowy for me
i'm out

Attached: 1559161302989.gif (483x296, 3.38M)

why is the info on that location pertinent?
spoonfeed us please glowanon

Attached: ssbaseLG (1).jpg (800x550, 171K)

This is about 2.5 hours from where I live.........

Did you predict this

That looks like Jesus diagonal on the left.

You look at a vulnerability through a different lens if even with the vulnerability it requires substantial computational power or substantial other attributes and you have to make the judgment who else can do this? If there's a vulnerability here that weakens encryption but you still need four acres of Cray computers in the basement in order to work it you kind of think "NOBUS" and that's a vulnerability we are not ethically or legally compelled to try to patch – it's one that ethically and legally we could try to exploit in order to keep Americans safe from others.....

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-02-13 02-53-18.png (975x544, 984K)

Context??? Someone? What am I looking at?

Attached: 4B9E70A5-CBF4-4E04-A615-BA5B7D94C967.jpg (500x811, 43K)

It's an Navy aerial bombing range. Op is a fag and is saying you might do strikes on Iran is my guess. Not like that would be all that big a guess for a larper.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocolate_Mountain_Aerial_Gunnery_Range

>implying NSA is anything more than a glorified DMV

Because OP is a joke, it's just a normal Heli-base, you can see the shooting range to the north. The pic I shared is... well... real shit.

>REDSTONE ARSENAL, Ala. (WHNT) - Thousands of north Alabamians work at Redstone Arsenal. It's the modern home for multiple Army Commands, and NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center. That's a great legacy, but it's not the only one.
related to this glowanon?
i knew OP was full of shit, real whistleblowers aren't this faggy
you look like the real deal though, so enlighten us

Attached: JANNIES.jpg (255x191, 11K)

Because Google Earth will sometimes have archival aerial/satellite photographs

Does anyone know what the fuck the op's on about, i would ask him but I think he might be a raging faggot.

Seems to be a military base
Navy
In the other thread op was talking about
33°16'25.2"N 115°26'22.1"W
33°17'29.9"N 115°29'20.2"W
and Salton Sea Base

They all seem to be close, the previous sea base seems to be like a two hour drive??
The coordinates are located on the other side of the "salt sea" or whatever the fuck it is. Wikipedia said its some fucked up canal they tried making that seeped into a salt mine or someshit

op also just shared this image which might beat me here

Attached: 1560494401463.png (1911x897, 153K)

fuck me

Attached: 1558791018676.jpg (428x424, 16K)

No clue wtf this is

Attached: 684784e422231cbf6ef5eb4130ebfb72.png (468x505, 24K)

also op was originally sharing content here

well fuck something big

Attached: a63d472a80dea9d59899eb28ebd07048.png (1058x819, 608K)

Attached: testbeds10.jpg (1525x794, 238K)

It's where a bunch of weapons corps get together and work on new weapon tech. The Moab, Hellfire Missle, and a bunch of the advanced weapons used today where developed there.

Now a days they are working on Nerve agents and other chemical elements which could instantly kill or paralyze anyone who breaths in even 0.05 mg of the stuff. I'm not sure what every corp in there is working on but I imagine they're making other chemical agents which can be released on a base and rinder everyone dead. That is the "SUPER FUTURE AND SUPER SECRET" trump card the US has if anyone invades it. They would drop this nerve agent on a enemy base and every human being on that base would be dead. They could drop it on moscow and the entire city would be destroyed without damaging one building.

Scary times are ahead, let's just hope SHTF before these chemical agents get developed enough to be used in mass.

I don't really know. The have supercomputer clusters at several places though in the military. It was public news when they installed on near where I live. If it's for nuke capabilities than they're pretty open about it.

This

op fucking using two threads so im sharing

Attached: 1560494941941.png (448x240, 7K)

>That merchant

Attached: 1558741575262.jpg (904x596, 169K)

Interesting. Slab City is nearby, a semi famous boomer hippy settlement.
youtube.com/watch?v=kUTYSyd3LR0

got a gut feeling that damn nano dust assange was screaming about will come into play

Attached: 1560495395802.png (737x523, 143K)

>Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
I used to go here on fieldtrips as a kid. It's where they develop all the bunker busting nukes

screaming pepe?

Lurkers in this thread start at and check out that thread

I know you fags will think
>"IsN'T ThAt JuSt MuSTarD GaS"
but no this shit, the moment you breath it in through your nose goes stright into your brain and kills every nerve cell in your brain, I mean it kills any cell it contacts but it's especially attracted to neuron cells and kills them. Then the agent goes from cell to cell destroying the Nucleous and thus stopping all tranmissions to other neuron cells (you know, essentially your entire existence)

Problem is they have to tame this chemical agent enough to where it could be put into chanisters or bombs without killing the people doing it. Also the shit never goes away, it'll linger like radiation and someone has to eventually remove it problem is they don't have a real effective method yet. The thing is it's not really a crime agianst humanity, it kills you quick and you wouldn't feel a thing unless you breathed exclusivly in your mouth in which case you'll feer a sharp burning in your throat and lungs but then you'll be dead in a second or so anyway. You just collapse to the ground.

Anyone know what this information is coming from?

Could op have signed into this shit and be feeding us documents?

Attached: 1560495485792.png (718x262, 61K)

Is this public? I feel like I’m on another list for reading this.

Attached: EEB11DC7-3FC1-4130-B45A-6FB712BFDA16.jpg (472x437, 32K)

prob not

Sign me up

pic of quote

Attached: 1560468280036.png (1184x525, 219K)

Why would nose breathing differ from mouth breathing? And how can it linger?

Attached: 1qrrpo7kg2m21.jpg (476x362, 29K)

Is it a new strain of VX or Sarin, or something bacteriological?

If you know about it then how do you not know if it’s public? Can we get some sauce?

Attached: 61DBAFBE-DE62-4A03-AAA6-9A8791D1552B.jpg (501x507, 52K)

what happend when we send pizza to this location

Your sinuses absorb gasses quicker than the alveoli to then cross the blood-brain barrier. Hotrailing DMT with some vinyl tubing for example is more immediate than vaporizing it ;)

You know when people start posting coordinates it’s very serious and very spooky

>ID
>NO5E
instantly suspicious but intrigued

Post was removed??

Attached: 18075dfb87e4dac7cfaa9eb0e485be15.png (861x721, 83K)

Attached: e56c9df344895f8bd90a75be0b192f8d.png (1122x135, 21K)

I was being sarcastic, of course it isn't fucking public, do you seriously think defense corps developing super deadly chemicals for the US governemnt would be great for the public OR other national governments? Do they seriously want the chinese to get their hands on this shit?

Not really sure, I'm a second hand account, I'm in the field but the direct account is from someone working in that department.

Attached: how to talk to jews.png (835x569, 249K)

he got banned?
weird

I thought that was where the real Miley Cyrus was buried

is that the devil dust assange was talking about?

i knew you were for real glowanon

Attached: 1559957548813.png (480x640, 535K)

It probably wouldn't be hard to figure out who you are from what you just said by cross referencing it with people who would be privy to that information and looking at applicable communication logs between the people. You really should practice better opsec.

Pics or you’re not a real glownigger

Oy vey

Well the development isn't really done by the government, it's private corps being funded by the government to look into the development. Really Redstone is one big industrial park which is under a mountian, if you droped a nuke right on that mountian, all the reaserch departments would be fine.

You sure, not like there's hundreds of thousonds of people across the country working in that field and that there's thousonds of people at that location who work in that department and the people who are at redstone go in and out every 6-12 months. No nothing like that. Plus this has been in development for the last 10 or so years, it seriously ramped up in the last 3 years or so though.

>this is about 2.5 hours from where I live
How well do you know your parents user ?

biomedical corporations?

Pics would give it away however. Believe me or not, I don't care.

No, I mean, I can't say but it's the same corps who make other weapon systems for the US, there isn't a special corp who is working on it. However there are entire departments in those corps dedicated to this and other chemical R&D.

why do ya think they ramped the research this past few years?
so this basically disproves the orbital laser weapon people said the US has right?
don't leave us yet glowanon

Attached: 1556852772040.png (1110x590, 572K)

shit i went here. they set off a pulse reaction. turned the water in the pool blue.

i wouldn't say its common but its not shocking either
for example the Navy "Topgun" school in in Nevada now

Fair enough. Just looking out for you m8.
>but it's the same corps who make other weapon systems for the US
Two words starting with an L and an M, isn't it?

very interesting picture.. reminds me of the aliens from the movie The Arrival.

>old wikleaks blockchain larp from end chan?
>kappy larp crap w/ pizza mix?
>muhh muller..trump gonna btfo da deep state?
>2/10

Other than the chemical weapons user itt, seems like the usual larp groups throwing old spaghetti at the wall hoping something will stick. their jootube schekels must be drying up again. Why do boomers always try to recycle old larps instead of creating new ones? Boring kek

Attached: 1528569377820.jpg (1024x665, 142K)

So how about you feed me some info on Luke Airforce Base? I think we both no it’s a lot more important

Attached: 025F9B41-F47C-454C-AFE5-929863F1ABBE.png (534x103, 111K)

I'm not sure, I don't know about other shit the US gov does, I just know about this.

Also I think it mainly ramped up once trump got in Office, I find it odd but maybe he's planning on using it in Iran? I'm not saying I know why but that would be my guess, Iran would be a pretty good guinea pigs for it's use in combat. It probably won't be ready for another 5-10 years however so it makes it more mysterous why it would ramp up under trump (and I'm going to go ahead and assume he ordered the ramp up of the project)

No, actually it's funny because whole L&M do make a bunch of shit, they don't make everything, sometimes another corp will make something than L&M will buy the license for the product for BIG BUCKS and then sell that to the government. The government likes this as it allows the source of a good few of it's weapon systems to be hidden behind the LM name.

based glowanon
that Trump shit is indeed weird
any more hot takes you can gives us non-glowfags?

Attached: c53b7da1a39303249482269d6d244347-imagepng.png (400x400, 92K)

I don't know much but what I do know is that they wouldn't do spooky shit there, it's in an urban area and everyone would see any mishap, it's why area 51 is always connected to that shit, it's miles away from any human who could see test done there. If there's anything spooky, it'll either be VERY remote or under ground. Most likely both however.

I mean I can be vague too

▲▲

Isnt it possible this is the underground location?

themillenniumreport.com/2017/03/the-hammer-ultra-secret-supercomputer-system-used-by-ciansa-to-wiretap-trump/

Seems to be from a different story coming from this place. Looks old, but I've never listened to the tapes.

I've always suspected Chems may be worse than nukes, scary shit. Back in the day Israel was trying to manufacture bio's that target Arabs only.
Not good.