Do you believe in jesus Jow Forums

do you believe in jesus Jow Forums

Attached: jessu.jpg (637x900, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

norse-mythology.org/the-enchanted-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

but i thought Jow Forums was full of atheist people who dont believe in gods and stuff

What year is it user?

i do believe in him user

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksucker

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

Not in Jesus i follow the Old Testament alone

>t. huwhite fellow

norse-mythology.org/the-enchanted-world/

fuck no

Attached: 1560137556020.jpg (250x250, 14K)

I don't know what to believe in anymore.

Of course. And it’s Jesus not jesus you dumb fuck.

you jews look pathetic

>I created man and woman with original sin.

Incorrect, God created Adam and Eve with only one instruction on what not to do. Eve went ahead and did it anyways. That was the original sin. Proving the necessity for God to give more laws and punishments because man couldn't even obey one simple request while living in paradise as the reward for it.

Yes

Attached: 1545930094521.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Yes

>Jesus wasn't real, fellow white people.
Well, according to historians, he definitely did, but I know you won't let facts change your special little mind.

Attached: Jesus definitely existed 2.jpg (789x746, 254K)

I don't think they do.

This place. Jow Forums is pure evil.

yep

Regardless, Christ has always existed. Christ is within us. Has always been.

Unironically yes

Lol. All of those quotes (apart from Price and Ehrmann) date from the 1970s or even earlier. Nice try, though!

You're goddamn right I believe in Jesus, and I will kill all of you infidels who hate him.

>I forgot proof.

YEEEAS!! Now gimme some cool n rare jesus memes!

Attached: jesus buff.jpg (500x333, 27K)

No, you insufferable christ-faggot. You're religion is sliding further into degeneracy and irrelevance for a reason.

>That quote that is clearly shown to come from 2011 is from the 1970's.

>Everything has gotten better and better as Christianity has diminished in America!
t. pedofag

Attached: Atheism vs Christianity.jpg (1199x859, 288K)

When did you first realize you're a child-raping faggot?

Attached: Jesus Sword Quote.jpg (278x435, 25K)

>If somebody said something in 1975 that means it isn't true.

Adam and Eve told God not to give them instructions. God disobeyed. God is guilty of the original sin. Should we forgive God?

You're thinking of /b/
Pol is majority christian id they're not edgy pagan fags or 'take that dad' athiests

Nope, Jow Forums is a kike worship board. >it existed goyim believe us.
They also say that Nazis were evil and killed 6 million jews and have no evidence to back their claims, schlomo.
Jesus never existed, no reliable sources, the bible even is historically inacurate.
But facts don't matter to NPChristians.

Jesus has been debunked countless times.

Attached: 1559900900259m.jpg (996x1024, 197K)

Jesus sucked me off in his tomb. I am the Angel that resurrected him. I get him the humans would kill him before he went. So he had to suck it. He said, and I quote, "After what I just went through, I've never been do glad to have a cock in my mouth."

That's not true, oh and the irony of a christkike accusing someone else of pedophilia.

yes

Attached: 1558290433729.gif (613x741, 1.56M)

>be a good goy and turn the other cheek 'cuz salvation is from the jews
Facts are antichristian

Funny how the eternal turbokike burns inside when seeing Christ becomes stronger among people.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-14-08-21-52-1.png (386x508, 87K)

>>If somebody said something in 1975 that means it isn't true.
Scholarship has moved on a bit in the last 45 years, you dimwit.

The reason you Christcucks are forced to use quotes from the 1970s is that no-one agrees with them any more

Jesus being on tv is proof kikes created jesus.
user if you were trying to subvert a soccer team to hate their mascot would you ban their mascot outright or slowly sow seeds of dissonance toward the mascot?

Attached: 1509845608138.jpg (738x870, 52K)

Genesis 2:15-16
>And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Literally the first thing God said to Adam.

God is the villain of Genesis. The serpent (Satan means truth in sanskrit) gave them the apple of knowledge and god got mad, he feared they would take also the apple of immortality.
Of course we can't ask NPChristians to know their sacred texts.

>>when seeing Christ becomes stronger among people.
>Church attendances down throughout the western world
>Have been in decline for decades
>Christ is getting stonger, dude!!!!

If the Jew ever could prove Christ wasn't real it would be on talmudvision 24/7. They can't. They've been trying for over 1900 years now.

>jews hate christ meme
Schlomo, stop.

Attached: 1560149580622.jpg (1024x576, 138K)