The Iran should be attacked

The Iran should be attacked at any cost. They’ve finally started a war!!

Attached: 9ACBE70F-49D1-4A1D-8B34-4658FED3C330.jpg (860x484, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jvrUHzsNTvre/
historynet.com/case-closed-the-gulf-of-tonkin-incident.htm
vox.com/2016/7/9/12123022/george-w-bush-lies-iraq-war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dancing Israelis!

Attached: 1560408417267.jpg (1190x837, 92K)

I don't mind that we will be killing sand-niggers.
I'm just pissed that we aren't also wiping out you kikes at the same time.

Countries containing the letter "I" in their names are total shit countries and must bu nuked.

Iran isn't stupid or suicidal enough to attack the US. Israel did this.
Israel did this to try and drag the US into a war to delay the executioner's axe of Trump's investigations. It won't work though, you're going to bow to our feet as the Bible says you will, Jew.

Thread theme fuck Jews
bitchute.com/video/jvrUHzsNTvre/

United States

>American wants to nuke Iceland
kek

Goy hotline, how may we die for you today, Moishe?

Fun fact: the name Iran comes from the word Aryan, as they are the original and most Aryan of races. Hitler considered them the master race. Thank you for coming to my TED talk

>Nooooooo! I am too beta to go towar with iran!
>i want to stay at my pod and drink zoooooyyyyy!
Pathetic, good thing this place is full of alpha chads who are ready to repeat the heroism of thier fathers in korea and vietnam.

Attached: IMG_1753.jpg (720x960, 156K)

Low key af. Was more TEDX, sorry.

You should be attacked and finished off . fite me

>good thing this place is full of alpha chads who are ready to repeat the heroism of thier fathers in korea and vietnam.
BASED BOOMERS

Attached: shiwego.png (1280x720, 839K)

You forgot your VPN.

Nuke the jews instead
Youre not getting your war
I personally will prevent my government going to war with iran

America.

Like niggers being proto human, Persians are proto aryan

Lol

I wont allow my government to war upon iran and nothing you can do changes that
You queers only control youre fellow queers

The Gulf of Tonkin...a lie to start a war...

WMDs in Iraq...a lie to start a war...

Now it's Iran and the Gulf of Oman...yet ANOTHER lie to start a war...

How many times will American Neocon warmongering criminals pull the same scam?
How many times will the American people blindly fall for the same lie?

historynet.com/case-closed-the-gulf-of-tonkin-incident.htm

vox.com/2016/7/9/12123022/george-w-bush-lies-iraq-war

...enough...
All Neocons must die.

LOL

Attached: 1549400774689.png (639x715, 341K)

Based retard.

Attached: LibertyPill.jpg (851x1802, 395K)

>kikes push for another war in middle east
what a surprise

Attached: ThatsHowYouGetWarOnTerror.jpg (390x1287, 186K)

>The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties among the population, but cost the lives of four operatives: two cell members who committed suicide after being captured; and two operatives who were tried, convicted, and executed by the Egyptian authorities.

>The operation ultimately became known as the Lavon affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon was forced to resign as a consequence of the incident. Before Lavon's resignation, the incident had been euphemistically referred to in Israel as the "Unfortunate Affair" or "The Bad Business" (Hebrew: העסק הביש, HaEsek HaBish). Israel publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years; however, the surviving agents were officially honored in 2005, being awarded certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katsav
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Attached: 1541388293715.jpg (500x525, 58K)

fucking kikes

Attached: 1490969430086.jpg (1939x2246, 443K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Attached: o.jpg (254x199, 19K)

DUMB
>subverts western society to embrace globalism, reject nationalism
>forgets that nationalism = patriotism and that patriotism is what drove us to fight for you in the past.
When we strike Iran, they won't strike us. They'll strike you. Goyim gotcha after all!

Then go attack them kike, for fucks sake. You want America to wipe your ass as well? Fight your own fucking war.

You will burn in hell, kike. Go fight your own war. We aren't doing it for you.

the best chance was in 1996 now the US is so 3rd world tier globo homo schlomo that they cant do it.
You see in life there is always a price to be paid.Nothing is for free.Fucking the whites in the USA over, corrupting everyhting, sucking it dry, skimming everything, making everything gay , trans and buttplug has a cost and that cost is the US being a serious superpower.

>what is nato
>what is the free world
>what is the west
Dont play dumb ivan, you know perfectly well all our countries always stand together when democracy is in peril. You know that you just use your marxist tricks to devide us and make us weak so you can spread your red tenticles like you did in the 50's.
Well we say no more. Communism will be destroyed. Once are done with iran north korea is next.

Attached: IMG_1909.jpg (314x445, 31K)

Sounds great, you go first and show us how real alphas get shit done, Schlomo.

The US shouldn't tolerate enemies who possess the capabilities of carrying out nuclear strikes. North Korea and Iran should be promptly destabilized.

Then go for it kike. Just try, we will laugh when you get you ass brutalized.
Oh wait you want us to fight ?
Kek. Your kind are really the most vile creatures.

Don't worry, Iran is going down. But hopefully, you're next.

spot the kikes

Attached: 1555051145127.jpg (816x2880, 745K)

This

Watch the al jazeera video about this. All of the top comments are saying that this was an attack by Israel, America or the Saudis. No one is buying your shit anymore

If we declare war for this then we must also declare war on Israel for the USS Liberty.

focus thread
dump memes
lend your energy

Attached: dumpmemes.gif (480x222, 735K)

At least you're willing to tell us openly that we're living in pods. It's pretty obvious.

Underrated post

Never forget what they have done to us

Attached: judaism-talmud-zionists-zionism-nwo-new-world-order-conspiracy-illuminati-babylonian-quote-quotes.jp (1472x1472, 317K)

Great song

youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU

Based!!

>he Iran should be attacked
Bump 4 truth