So

This was a false flag, right?

Attached: 6B0160C0D6F741BB9E44935D60B70D27.png (828x1792, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
washingtonpost.com/world/oil-tankers-attacked-in-gulf-of-oman-us-navy-says/2019/06/13/d59b784c-8db0-11e9-b162-8f6f41ec3c04_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.449631283950
cbsnews.com/amp/news/oil-tanker-attack-gulf-of-oman-fire-iran-likely-responsible-pompeo-says-today-2019-06-13-live-updates/
rt.com/news/461745-oil-tanker-torpedo-uae/
physlink.com/Education/AskExperts/ae456.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

israel did this

a merchant just flew over my house!

Iran did it, the U.S. did it or Isreal did it. At this point any of them are plausible.

I don't think Iran would have done it they'd know what the result would be, and that would be drastic enough to not do it anyway and say they didn't do it, I don't think they want stories like this getting blown up

No, They actually have the Iranian military on video,
just saw it

>it is the assessment of the US government
That's reassuring.

Attached: colin powell un speech iraq war justification weapons of mass destruction.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I’d say so. It’s sad but it’s more likely America or Israel than anyone else. Both are more than capable of faking a video too.

What does Iran have to gain from attacking an oil tanker, their main method of selling their main export? What does Israel, Saudi Arabia, or the US have to gain? More regional hegemony, taking out a competitor in the oil market, politicians and military contracts get paid.

collapsing oil prices?

or should I say staving off collapsing prices,

Let's put it this way: Even I, who always consider other possibilities than false flags during happenings instantly thought this is a false flag.

i almost feel like it was a false flag false flag. like iran was like, lets do something that looks like a false flag but is pathetically obvious so that people will be weary of future false flags

Nah, perfectly plausible they did is. Despite all the shouting going on about this now in the end the message was received as intended. It was merely demonstrated that an attack on Iran will lead to a lot of infrastructural damage. Nobody will act based on this incident (if someone acts it was long before decided anyway), it was simply a "diplomatic communique" with extended means.

Attached: arithmetics_of_megadeath.jpg (800x601, 74K)

I think the most telling evidence is that Iran publucally said they would blow up tankers if Trump imposed the sanctions. Then tankers blew up after, I'm normally of the mind false flag, but I think this was Iran.

Attached: 1560477963313m.jpg (790x1024, 69K)

Yes

yes

Attached: 1541388293715.jpg (500x525, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Attached: ThatsHowYouGetWarOnTerror.jpg (390x1287, 186K)

>The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties among the population, but cost the lives of four operatives: two cell members who committed suicide after being captured; and two operatives who were tried, convicted, and executed by the Egyptian authorities.

>The operation ultimately became known as the Lavon affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon was forced to resign as a consequence of the incident. Before Lavon's resignation, the incident had been euphemistically referred to in Israel as the "Unfortunate Affair" or "The Bad Business" (Hebrew: העסק הביש, HaEsek HaBish). Israel publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years; however, the surviving agents were officially honored in 2005, being awarded certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katsav

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Attached: ash2l30lrw821.png (729x604, 458K)

Attached: 1560497574480.png (756x846, 390K)

>the U.S. did
>Iran did it
no, retarded and blue pilled.
>Isreal did it.
there you go mate

The US military industrial complex/deep state does have a thing for naval encounters as a prelude to war.

>that ship going down that led to WW1 entry
>gulf of Tonkin
>ignoring warnings about Peal Harbor
>previous tanker incident
>*this* tanker incident
>some thing prior to WW1, can't remember it's name now, to do with fighting Spain I think

Attached: 1439425456940.jpg (750x750, 122K)

this thing is called jews

Attached: 1490969430086.jpg (1939x2246, 443K)

THis nigger is probably jerking off to his own tweet fucking cia glow niggers and their fetish for war money and power god damn these tools

▲▲

focus in one thread anons
don't let the memes slide!
win a prize! (not really)

Attached: lendmeyourenergybros.gif (500x501, 416K)

Oh no, Iran totally wanted to blow up some mines installed above waterline on Japanese tanker in time when Japanese prime minister was visiting their country with a mission to somehow damage control USA retardation, and after that taken off unexploded mine in a broad daylight in a place infested with USA ships, jets, spy drones and whatnot. And they did this because Irain is simply evil.

USA niggers don't even try anymore.

>Iranian boat removing Israeli explosives from ship
based

USS maine is the ship you are thinking of in our spanish conflict. Just wanted a reason to invade cuba

hah, ovx, oil volatility index closed lower today than yesterday. whoops, looks like the bombing didn't work.

Attached: we need a crisis quick.png (1365x670, 70K)

Pompeo together with Bolton are competing for #1 Goy Award.

Attached: golem.png (647x821, 516K)

Can't outgoy Trump. They competing for the second place.

Are they capable of mind control? They'd have to do that too. They would have to because the Japanese crew of the ship said they did see an Iranian speedboat close-by.... which, oddly, is what the video captured.

if Trump wanted to appease kikes, we would have war with Iran long time ago.

The Saudis are profiting literally from this by hiking up the price of oil.

>Boat with an explosive still attached to it needs to sail into an Iranian port for repairs
>Iranian coast guard removes explosive device before vessel is brought into their port

This is the equivalent of saying the TSA must be responsible for terrorism because they're the ones removing weapons and bombs from bags of terrorists before they get on planes

There is no way Iran did this , it's a false flag , and if they did it , you would be hearing them celebrating it right now , Israel is just stirring shit up again , the war is coming

Mossad definitely did it.

Are you implying Israel cannot have Iranian assets or boats? By what metric are you applying that tinfoil hat?

Also a possibility. But removing the mines takes a bit more usually, unclear how much it took from the video.
Is there an uncut version?

Daily reminder

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (1200x940, 194K)

There are 15 types of naval mines. There are literally hundreds of designs for every type. If you don't know that specific type and design, you're not going to risk life and limb to remove it. EOD teams do not take that chance even when they know the device (ie: it's their own). They blow the fucking thing up, THEN worry about figuring out how it functioned after they put it together. Yes. That's really what WE do. In this case, it was a limpet (magnetic) mine that likely could be disactivated. How did they know the specific mechanism required to disactivate it? How did they know it didn't have sensors for specific engine sounds? How did they know it didn't have [insert numerous types of sensors]? Simple answer is.. they made it.

>t. 3E8X1 fag (toss those letters and numbers in google)

>uncut version

Top kek lad, the version they put out isn't just cut and grayscaled, they add in the "waviness" and blur to make it look like what people see in spy movies. There's a 0% chance we ever see more of this "evidence"

Remember the Maine, to hell with Iran!

I'm not implying anything. I'm saying the entity that took the mine off that ship created the mine. The people on the ship stated it was an Iranian vessel. I can't state what THEY said is true or false as my expertise is NOT vessel identification. Are you an expert in that field?

same as the saudi gas attack about a year or so ago

yes
for the lurkers, use your fucking heads.

WHY WOULD IRAN ATTACK JAPAN ON THE SAME DAY THAT THEY ATTEMPT TO MAKE PEACE WITH THEM ON BEHALF OF AMERICA

jews are responsible as always, and they expect you to all be dumbasses and not even consider the fact that it was them.

oil prices are through the roof and we didnt have to slaughter an african village to build it. no but seiously welcome to the jungles of clown world. you are here forever. honk!

We're talking about a country who literally strapped bombs to kids and had them crawl underneath Iraqi tanks in an attempt to defend their homeland. The Iranian government could not give less fucks about the safety of their servicemen.

*Further*, I challenge you to please point me to a single thing in the video your (((gubermint))) released indicating that the patrol boat is Iranian.

Note: "Muh Secretary of State told me so" is not an acceptable reply.

shut up, jew. you're glowing.

why would iran fuck themselves up?

Even if Iran did it, it still doesn't serve US interests to go to war against them. Iran has already been hit hard by sanctions etc. Much better to take a step back from the region so as to not be maneuvered in to these situations again. Iran is not a threat to any country worth caring about anyway.

The crew of the ship (who are now aboard a US Navy ship, just so you know) stated the vessel was Iranian. They were there. Were you? Are you an expert on vessel identification? Do you even have the experience that those sailors (the Japanese crew) do?

Also, how is it that Iran says they rescued all 44 members aboard both the Kokuka Courageous (Japanese) and Front Altair (Norweigan) .. yet the Japanese crew is on a US Navy ship? Iran has not said they handed them over to the US. The Japanese have not said they were "rescued" by Iran. How does that happen?

Hard to say, there are many motives for any of the usual suspects. Either way, this smells like shit to me. Either way, someone is lying.

Attached: 58383136_128945888252273_5279733812991885312_n.jpg (550x545, 18K)

Yes, but the chinese did it. Iran will be the last war the US gets into. It will literally collapse the entire NA continent.

goat fuckers aren't the brightest, as the only thing dumber is niggers, but this is dumb even by that metric.

To be more clear on that second point, the crew says they were rescued by a Dutch ship and dropped off with the US ship. The question remains, though. Why is Iran trying to take credit for a rescue they didn't do?

we have satellites that can read the time on someones watch....if they dont release an HD version of the video, its a false flag for sure...Trump should stand down if it is. the reptiles are trying to manipulate him if that is the case....

Dr Stangelove is hands down the best film ever made

Ships can be tracked easily especially shit boats like the one in pic related.
Where did it come from and where did it go. because that would be an interesting conversation to have. Did the US just let them leave without tracking?

even if it wasnt, lol I dunno care, not my ship not my black gold.

but touch my eggo, and I'll drop you dead.

>If they don't let the world know exactly what capabilities they have on their satellite imagery, it's a false flag!
You have never, and will never, receive raw footage. This isn't new or interesting. The fact that you aren't aware of this tells me you're new to this. Like.. really new. After Crimea new.

you don't get it. america serves israel, and iran wants israel and all jewish people wiped the fuck out.

israel wants to use us as a scapegoat again, like they did for ww2 and vietnam.

Let who leave? The US ship wasn't in the area as far as I know. Also, Iran is.. right there. It's not like they had to sail around the world to get home or something.

Kek. You do not have any capability to see anything more that your head up your arse.

Kys schlomo

Attached: glowie.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Aside from the fact they publicly threatened to do exactly this if we imposed sanctions and then we dis it anyway?
I dunno, you tell me why a nation like Iran would feel the need to make their threats believable

my bad. i thought the guy you were arguing with was the non jew. seems i got you two mixed up.

USA has been literally fucking you in the ass and you ain't doing nothing. Sit down, cuck.

>Leave without tracking.
Reread and start from there. SA, UAE and IRAN and OMAN had multiple radar instalations that can see that ship. Where did it come from, where did it go?

This guy understand geopolitics.
If we were particularly upset by this we would have already launched a cruise missile strike

lol no it won't
john bolton the pitbull of israel is pushing this shit

Just like how Syria gased its own citizens.

Jesus Christ some of your are retards

>Ships targeted purposefully
>limpets placed on ships by teams in harbor on rib boats
>operation like this requires good intelligence
>designed to cripple ships on purpose

Some of you fuckers are dumb enough to believe it would be Israel and not the US as if the two are any different. Toss Saudi in the mix and the fact that the emirates are huge allies who hire us for protection. I’m sick of this board, 99% of you suck at this basic shit.

100%

Its adorable how ignorant you are

>think the most telling evidence is that Iran publucally said they would blow up tankers if Trump imposed the sanctions
Link please

he doesn't and neither do you, iran gains nothing from attacking these tankers other then the end of its regime

>Doesn't realize that transponders need to be installed and activated for those "radars" to pick them up.
You're talking about the Vessel Traffic Services. Go read up on it.

This. Probably Israel. We all know how blind they are, always accidentally striking friendly targets and civilians.

Great point, let's unravel that.

Iran never took credit for saving all crew members of both ships - this was a media falsification.

Japanese ship crew (21 people) was rescued by the USS bainbridge
>The crews of both vessels were forced to abandon ship. A U.S. defense official said the USS Bainbridge, an Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer that was in the area, took on board 21 crew members from the Japanese vessel, the Kokuka Courageous.

Front Altair crew (23 people) was rescued by a nearby ship and transferred to an Iranian naval vessel to be brought to port
>The tanker, called the Front Altair, was carrying naphtha, a flammable petrochemical product that was loaded at a port in the UAE and was destined for East Asia, news agencies reported. The ship’s 23 crew members — 11 Russians, 11 Filipinos and one Georgian — were rescued by a nearby vessel and transferred to an Iranian navy ship, then taken to the Iranian port of Bandar Abbas.

Don't believe me? Here's an (((American))) publication with heavy ties to Israel reflecting the same facts
>washingtonpost.com/world/oil-tankers-attacked-in-gulf-of-oman-us-navy-says/2019/06/13/d59b784c-8db0-11e9-b162-8f6f41ec3c04_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.449631283950

>20t in debt
>60% white, much of which is low IQ, demoralized and sick
>tremendous incompetence and corruption in the higher echelons of society
>bullied by Russia in Ukraine
>bullied by Assad in Syria
>17 years in Afghanistan
>Iraq total disaster
>Libya total disaster
>founding principles eroded
What you're witnessing right now is Britain before WW2. The whole thing is coming down, and a war in Iran will be the spark in the powder keg.

its possible iran did do it, but not for the reasons you think. none of these attacks have been serious, they are simply showing the US they can really fuck up the world economy if they are pushed. the final message was hitting a japanese vessel while Abe was in the country. because theres no way in hell america would start attacking iran while he was in the country.

>This article which doesn't mention Iran talking about rescuing anyone at all proves your claim false!

cbsnews.com/amp/news/oil-tanker-attack-gulf-of-oman-fire-iran-likely-responsible-pompeo-says-today-2019-06-13-live-updates/

rt.com/news/461745-oil-tanker-torpedo-uae/

Let me guess... a US news agency and the Russian mouthpiece got together to say the same thing. Is that your claim?

it's the jews, by default, it's the jews, they realize they have bolton, israels pitbull in the usa govt again, the nuclear deal was scrapped and iran has most likely sped up the enrichment program
saudi arabia is fighting the proxy war with iranian houtis, assad won with the backing of the revolutionary guard, israel's proxy army ISIS was defeated

anyone who knows anything knows this this jews rubbing hands and taking full advantage of the situation to start a war for regime change in iran

>Doesn't realize that transponders are used only on passenger ships and ships above 300 tonnes.
All others can and are tracked by means of a basic radar installation present in any and all harbors.

the problem is this is so fucking outlandish it almost seems like its done on purpose as a bait false flag

whoever is involved is a fucking genius or an absolute fucking plonker.

>a fucking genius
not even the dominoes are in place, the jews want iran regime gone and they found theyre opurtunity in the trump admin

it's iraq 2.0, 9/11, no WMDs but claim their are and iraq was responsible for 9/11

have fun gen z fighting for jews

thinks 'HD' FOOTAGE IS A SECRET....LOL

>>This article which doesn't mention Iran talking about rescuing anyone at all proves your claim false!

You're literally a retarded faggot, I got those quotes straight from the article which you clearly didn't read. Instead you throw some shitty propaganda from (((CBS))) which just says "Iran said this" without providing any more information.

Neck yourself

Attached: 1559102908407.jpg (688x694, 32K)

They just happened to have some footage hahahahaha fucking spooks

>we have satellites that can read the time on someones watch
No, but the US does have a fuckload of drones patrolling the Gulf at all times which have resolution of up to a couple cm

its such a fucking dumb excuse lmao

we can see an ants asshole from space but muh gotta protect our 4k 1080p LiVEstReAm

BASED DEEP FAKES

Iran
>Gains nothing
>Active detriment in most every way
UAE/Saudis/Etc
>Rival Muslims of a different orientation
>Can carve up Iran with paramilitary as Vassals
Israel
>Israel actively attacking everything around them for bogus reasons
>One step closer to removing biggest threat that they speculate is making moves on them every second of every day
USA
>ISRAEL #1
>WE LOVE OIL (not our own though, it's not Green™)
>GREATEST ALLY (is tiny hyper-aggressive city-state in desert)
>This advertisement totally not paid for by AIPAC, people with dual Israeli citizenship, or the Military Complex

Idk mate Somalis go up to Tankers in dinghies with ak47s. If Iran *did* pull a retard moment, then they supposedly did it in a way that didn't explicitly implicate them. But this also means it could be literally anyone and there is no definitive answer because of how easy it is to stage. They don't even have the damn story down of what the fuck even happened. It's a total shitshow of finger-pointing and contradicting claims all over the place.

>goat fuckers aren't the brightest,

neither are boomer israel neocucks

>Doesn't realize how he just made himself look like an idiot .. because he doesn't know that maritime radar isn't that great.
How good do you think a maritime radar system is? Here's a hint to get you started _actually_ thinking about it: curvature of the earth. For the surface, you're looking at about 15nm. Most US Navy ships can do about 75nm... by dropping it pretty low in the water (which actually makes it SONAR, not RADAR .. but I wouldn't expect you to know that). Most will only do about 20nm. You absolutely WERE talking about VTS. When it was pointed out that you're a moron, you switched it to "radar" .. and you didn't realize you were just being a fucking retard. Good job.

The article you quoted stated exactly what I did. The exception being YOUR article completely left out the part about Iran claiming to have saved 44 crew members. How is it possible to be this retarded?
Anything which gives an indication of how advanced the technology is.. does in fact tell people about your capabilities. When I said "this isn't new or interesting" .. I wasn't just saying it. This seriously isn't new, nor is it interesting.

Because Iran never claimed that, only kike-owned media corporations did. Even the shill corps that you quoted don't state that Iran *ever* claimed it rescued all 44 crew members.

Why do you love Israel so much?

Attached: ouch.jpg (1000x1372, 171K)

>Not realizing the ship was 20nm from IRAN's Jask. And around 50nm from both Oman and UAE.
Radar is generally long wave, and can actually go around some curvature, not much but not insignificant. Also radars are installed high to counter your supposition.
I've always talked about radar, fuckwad. You steered the discussion into transponder territory.

>I didn't like what they said, so it was the joos!
Again... CBS (a US news agency) and RT (the mouthpiece for Russia) decided to just... get together and put out a story saying Iran said they rescued 44 people... for shits and giggles? Are you listening to yourself? Of course you're not. If you were, you might realize how retarded you sound.

Here fuckwad. How many of them ships surrounding the bloody thing do you suppose have a radar?

Attached: Koku.jpg (1186x609, 57K)

>Continues talking about RADAR
It is impossible to get more than about 15nm from radar. You can't change that. Sorry. Phsyics says you can't. I'll help you to understand that. RADAR travels in a straight line through air. After about 15nm, you're too high above pretty much anything to detect it... due to the curvature of the earth. Nothing you will EVER say can change that. Given the simple fact that you don't know when you're talking about RADAR and when you're talking about SONAR, I think we're done here.
>inb4: b-b-but.. you said they put radar below the water line!!
I also said that was SONAR. I also understand that RADAR uses microwave frequencies which are absorbed by the water... which means it can NOT work under water (outside of a few feet - far less than the 15nm for surface radar).

I'm done talking to you about this. You clearly don't have a single clue at all. Here's a resource to get you started on being smarter:

physlink.com/Education/AskExperts/ae456.cfm