John Stewart

Really? No one's talking about his powerful speech against Congress?

Attached: 11-jon-stewart.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/gopmb
youtube.com/watch?v=HT5FTrIZN-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck that guy

Those people are all holograms

>jew demands money

Lemme guess, he said he is disappointed in their ability to do a god damn thing ever and how Trump got elected because they are worthless back-biting faggots who talk out of the side of their mouth constantly instead of pushing forward agreed upon legislation without shoving extra controversial agendas in it so it gets shot down?

Fuck off.

Attached: questionmark_girl4.jpg (945x945, 180K)

The kikes speech and crocodile tears have already been discussed

REMEMBER THE 9/11 GORILLION

>Really?

Nice slide thread you iranian shill.

he'll be new pres secretary.

>being this stupid
The Jews wouldnt want to pay the survivors of their attack. This bill literally sticks it to the juden.

He's a retarded faggot jew. I hope he hangs himself.

>no one

That picture is some weird fucking combination of recall fuckery combined with predictive programming shittery.

>The House Judiciary Committee voted unanimously to reauthorize the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund Wednesday. The bill will guarantee support for sick first responders and survivors of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks until 2090

I wonder how many jews will pop up for their share of the money
>oh boy my grandfather inhaled cement gas on 9/11 when he was volunteering after the attacks. Jerry Katz was an american hero.

Are you really posting a kike propagandist here?

Give a quick rundown of gestalt

Nope

Attached: 1560399561270.png (657x690, 1023K)

He is washed up and abandoned by his core following like Glenn Beck.

Attached: glenn beck trump hat.jpg (620x436, 35K)

Liebowitz rightly calls congress spineless retards for not giving the few surviving first-responder service members a blank check to healthcare to pay for the damage the asbestos-filled falling towers did to their bodies (the total of which would cost a millionth of a percent of the budget)

If someone gets lifetime benefits from doing their job during crisis, then how are they also able to keep the "hero" cachet? It seems like something is heroic if it's exceptional, so rewarding these 9/11 responders with lifetime benefits is like admitting no one ever thought the risk that was supposed to be inherent in the job was really a risk.
>tl;dr
>if these 9/11 firepersons are "heroes" then stfu about regular firefighters

Attached: munichcops.jpg (1910x999, 267K)

John Stewart is crying because the billions of dollars that have already gone into the victims fund isnt enough.

Where is the money for Levi Goldstein and his family??? He was in Brooklyn during the attack on 9/11 when he inhaled cement dust. Now he cant work. he needs money from the victims fund

YOU DON'T OWN ANYTHING GOYIM

goiym died for israel

Attached: Ally.png (480x402, 236K)

Hey guys look into who John Stewart’s brother is. Spoiler alert “John Stewart” is a “stage name”

this is one of the saddest, most jewish posts ive ever seen

This

Jon Stewart Fucks Pizza

streamable.com/gopmb
streamable.com/gopmb
streamable.com/gopmb

Attached: jon stewart fucks pizza.jpg (493x487, 52K)

fucking kikes and their unlimited fake debt money

Liebowitz is a self-hating jew, that's why he changed his name to "Stewart." No goyim, it's not to "blend in with the white people," it's because he hates his jewishness.

Tell that to my grandfather who died of a heart attack on 9/11 after inhaling gasoline. His name was Jimmy Goldwitz. he was a holocaust survivor. My family and I demand victim compensation funds forever

Look up Stewarts real last name and you will know all you need to know.

Attached: 1509498681376.jpg (125x115, 3K)

>at the meeting
>picture is of Bibi within past decade
>dated 1990

Are you retarded?

fpbp

Jon Liebowitz is Reddit personified.

Attached: rat kike.jpg (2055x1542, 254K)

When was the last time a white person changed their name? Or at least, to the extreme in which Mr. Liebowitz did? Very few, if any.

if we had Medicaid for all we wouldn't need a fucking fund in the first place. liberals and conservatives are all a bunch of zionists. fuck the wto.

C.N.N did 9/11 for the ratings bump, pass it around.

Attached: 1560253559698.jpg (530x353, 23K)

Leibowitz is the epitome of the multi-faceted Jew always jockeying for power, position, and prestige. That aspiring Austrian painter said it best when he described their reaction to his attempts at discreditng their prattle as water sliding off of a raincoat.

>ill never get a job in Hollywood if people find out im a jew! I gotta change my last name!

funds with lots of money are probably just easier to steal from

oh wow we're not sure where that eight million missing dollars went

Ohhh an actor did a performance. Yay. Stunning, brave!

it's the least he can do
his tribe is responsible for 9/11 in the first place

What good are woke speeches if nothing changes?

Attached: 1560472951723.jpg (604x834, 101K)

Do people are still fallling for the "only in few cases i breakdown i cry, but that happens all the time" meme?

So. Fuck all those 9/11 first responders who now have cancer that is irrefutably due to dealing with the aftermath of the towers?

Yeah fuck that guy!

nobody cares about this old kike

Would you fund a slush fund that paid out to hire top tier talent like John Stewart to make presentations for them?

>jews do 9/11
>jew kevetches play\ing the noble moralist to ass cover the jews for doing 9/11
0/10

Yeah, the survivors slush fund is so broke they can only hire top tier talent like John Stewart...

It was a good speech and to the point, but the thing is congress (and all western politicians) are corrupt, and not the old style of corrupt where "at least do their jobs but skim off the top" corrupt, but just naked cronyism.

Plenty of congressmen and women are extremely wealthy thanks to all the kickbacks they get and there is no system in place that *really* holds them accountable, so crooks keep getting more crooked and more crooks keep joining.

Trillions for foreign wars, pennies for infrastructure and health.

Attached: 1443871563690.png (705x599, 521K)

No one said that, we said fuck Jon Stewart nigger.

It literally only pays for the medical bills of the first responders. Not family in any way. Only people who where literally on the ground saving people will benefit from this. But yeah Jew man bad! Must distrust! Beep boop right!!?

> first responders
it literally pays everyone who lived in lower manhattan in september 2001, i.e. "property owners"
It's literally similar to calling every Jew who was in europe from 1933 to 1945 a "holocaust survivor"

Crypto kike does damage control. Oy vey who woulda known

Yeah, but fuck him gently with this speech.

You know what that guy is doing? More than you for those people that’s what.

It wasn't a speech, it was a performance. It was free money from the government to do whatever they wanted, and now they are cut off. The first responders union has wildly more than enough money to pay for the health care, but why leave money on table???

>omg new wun ist terking but dis????
>Doesn't post the fuckin video

youtube.com/watch?v=HT5FTrIZN-E

Cuck

Source please.

well if shit goes missing, tax the fuck out of the one percent and remove the social security payer cap. then redistribute the excess. that'll teach 'em.

I can only imagine how many Jewish first responders are gonna start coming out of the wood work
>oh yea I was there volunteering on 9/11 too. My name is Leroy Lebutiz. I was driving the ambulance or something, when I inhaled chlorine gas. I need victim funds forever.

Even if the billions of dollars goes to pay for "health care" can you imagine all the administrators to takes to manage that money???

I couldn't find a good figure, do you know how much it actually is they are asking for?

How many of them are even left at this stage, I feel like it's not a terribly large sum for congress to even pay.

So like. You just think it’s super easy to fabricate documents about having a government service job in New York City and using those fabricated documents to get a very specific part of your healthcare paid for? Look at the big brain on this chad!

Oh fuck off. The first responders deserve care, they were on the ground when people were dying, dont drag your bullshit tin-foil juden bullshit into it.

yes sir. we're gonna hand out the money with no funny business. we got a whole system worked out. We promise we wont lose any more money. We're still looking for that missing thirty million dollars

>admin

This is a good point too, the USA's health system is so fucking inefficient and full of red tape a 1$ liter of saline costs 100$ by the time it's used.
Christ, just ask them to pay their doctors directly in cash and reimburse the invoices.

Sure even long term smokers eventually get better from emphysema. But not 9/11 first responders in the griftiest grifter city in the world. They take one slight inhale from some building dust and they have trouble breathing for the rest of their entire life.

Source. Wanna complain about missing money start with Republicans being paid off by lobbies. Mitch getting every republican paid off by big tobacco. Weird how there are all kinds of government spending that go just fine. But you gotta make a conspiracy over protecting first responders.

No one cared about Leibowitz since that time he took over Colbert's show to harangue the audience while Colbert sucked him off under the desk. Absolute has-been of a jew.

They do, to appeal to the goy masses.

>9
>11
>RAUCAUS APPLAUSE

▲▲
Its all just smoke and mirrors. Maybe im too jaded idk

No idea, but if they had enough money to hire top talent like John Stewart, it is a pretty serious bag of cash.

go to bed John

Nobody actually cares about politics on Jow Forums. Everyone just wants to hate each other and wear tinfoil hats here.

>jew demands money

So you’d rather believe every police officer that was there that day who has lung cancer or leukemia is just grifting. Most of those guys are white cops. If that’s how you wanna treat white cops I’m sure the ethnostate will work out really well.

Once again since you cant read... Cigarette smokers who smoke cigarettes for 30 years get better from emphysema in just a few months. But magical 9/11 dust makes people have a cough and hack for the rest of their life.

Jews did 911. Jews don't pay 911 cancer victims. Jews cry about 911 cancer victims not getting paid.

Are you getting tired yet goyim?

Attached: larryTN.jpg (192x259, 16K)

DAILY REMINDER: Jon is jew, John is not. The spelling J-O-N, no H, is jew. Jon = jew.

Attached: images.jpg (237x213, 9K)

Again. Source for your magic fixing lungs. And cool story about how every white cop on the nypd who was a first responder on 9/11 is a grifter. You sound like a prime canadate to run the ethnostate

Wait police officers, who have all been getting rich for the last 40 years off of civil asset forfeiture? Who is in a wealthy civil service union that has already agreed to pay for all this? Those police officers???

that would actually be an interesting play.
stewart has always been left of center, but he has never been a militant leftist.
and with his retirement he managed to dodge the political shitshow of the last few years.
if he can keep the jewing to a minimum he would actually be a good choice because he speaks the language of the modern millennial

This thread is now a debate over ass vs tits between Celts and Germanic's Respectively.
SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE

Attached: shitty thread transitioner.jpg (774x1032, 503K)

So you don’t like white cops. And you don’t like blue collar union members. Sure your not the Jew there shlommo

Go kill 50 muslims in a msque, Kangaroofag

my poor uncle Terry Giddlesteins inhaled burning gasoline during the 9/11 attacks. He was mowing his lawn on Long Island when the attack happen. Now he needs victim funds. He used to be a volunteer fireman back in 1941

Attached: tim cruz top guns.jpg (351x351, 10K)

LOL, you need to go back and watch Serpico. I may be a jew but your boot licking fetish is getting out of hand.

he's a jew who's ridden the jewish wave of anti-whiteness for a while

he can burn
like the evil jew that he is

the fund never payed out. it is sitting on billions of dollars (((collecting interest))). The zone you would have to be in to collect is so small it's a joke. I know people who lived in Brooklyn, breathing in the air coming across the east river who got cancer. They're not in the zone.

Almost half of the people on Jow Forums are too young and edgy to have an accurate opinion on reality. The other half is comprised of conspiracy theorists in their late 20s and up, who aren't able to piece together accurate information regarding reality. If you want to claim you aren't a part of those 2 groups, and you're merely just "jaded" then start educating yourself.

There is a very real side to the American machine, and it's fueled by well intentioned individuals. If you want to write everything off and post memes, then you're just contributing to the shit that makes this board so repugnant.

Lucky Larry, he just happened to not go to his daily routine on the day of 9/11. JUST PURE HAPPENSTANCE, GOY.

Ooooh you’re a boomer. Ok checks out.

OP doesn't even know the difference between Jon and John, what a dumb goy. No wonder jews are winning. These fools don't know anything!

There's no way those legs are real.

IT'S PS YOU DUMB GOY.

Over a 20 year period??? Over the last 20 year period I know all sorts of people who got cancer from watching 9/11 on TV.