youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hand maids tail

lmao i just read the wikipedia page

One Piece sort of,they got a NWO styled side plot going on

(((Celestial Dragons))) are obviously Jews

Kenneth Clark's Civilisation.

Attached: civi_main.jpg (612x402, 186K)

I can tell you are new to anime. One Piece is not a redpilled show, watch something like ACCA 13, Gungrave, Jin-Rou, or Texhnolyze if you are looking for redpilled anime.

(((They))) have to criticize it in the wiki within the 3'd line of a history documentary.

Not a show but Taxi Driver is very much relevant today

Attached: 509748_poster_l.jpg (363x500, 70K)

still welcome to share

They made a new series that tries to cover all art from all human history, and it comes across as a disjointed mess with none of the elegance Clark carried. It's hilarious that they could ever criticize a foppish, slightly lisping British dandy talking about rococo design and saint reliquaries as being non-woke.

Why waste your time sifting through shit to find truth on television?
Television is dead. Zionists murdered it.

Attached: doritos.jpg (280x280, 21K)

true, but we still have tons of entertainment made years ago, or having the option of watching anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Code Geass

Yang Wen-li is a boss but im having a hard time continuing

Attached: download (1).jpg (640x480, 41K)

It's ok bro we all miss him.

Attached: 1445747920172.jpg (640x950, 86K)

>Code Geass
what episode are you on

literally not to many past the death lol im sure ill finish it sooner or later, any chance the updated version is continuing ?

no idea man, but the show is in no way a disappointment, you don't really need an updated version. It's the best show I've ever seen.

BASED!

Attached: image.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

honestly every other episode it seemed getting near the end of the show I almost cried. I just wish I met people having as much character and energy as the people in LOTGH

i just generally prefer the dub. its a pretty dense show but i do really enjoy what ive seen so far,
the axes are fucking brutal lol

Updated version is getting 2 or 3 new movies in the next year or two, but it'll only cover up to the end of the first season (episode 26 of the old series). Just watch the original series, it's a classic.

Attached: 1376031616825.jpg (400x5000, 420K)

Here are some more if you are interested

Attached: Movies.png (1411x575, 1.39M)

damn ive seen all of that haha, it will be nice to see it with the new visuals though, the space combat is much better in the new version

i highly recommend trying to get back into it again.

Of course it is written by a leaf
Also
>>The novel's title echoes the component parts ofGeoffrey Chaucer'sThe Canterbury Tales, which is a series of connected stories ("The Merchant's Tale", "The Parson's Tale", etc.).

thanks user I've seen some but not all

Gintama, is a comedy that is anti-feminist, and communism. tho there is some anti american stuff mixed in as well.

dont worry i will

its a yaoi anime. Its lgbt bullshit. fuck off

Attached: The ultimate argument against trap lovers.jpg (1919x1079, 156K)

i'm diggin DAN BONGINO lately

ehhh i don't really like fox but every once in a while i'll watch someone EPICLY DESTROY AND RAPE A MENTALLY RETARDED WHITE WOMAN!!!!1!1

Neil's cosmos spin off.

Here's one I could recommend

Attached: moral-orel.jpg (350x500, 36K)

One piece is ancappilled. Sometimes it is redpilled like when Sanji had to run away from trannies for 2 years as training but eventually became force feminized. Also big mom is literally Angela Merkel.

Old Anime before 2015 ish is nearly all red pilled, even the shit that premotes fags and shit is usually rare to find. Its to the degree that libtards want old anime banned.

Do you have anything in mind?

Attached: avatar.jpg (960x640, 191K)

Berserk

Do you want some anime shows?
Heres a few

Shiki
Akame Ga Kill
Tanya the evil

some categories that are usually red pilled are, Harem, Horror, and Gundam.

thanks user

The Harem topic is something that ALL feminist hate, Gundam explores politics besides the robot fights, Horror is usually written by red pilled authors.

forgot the meme flag, no im not black.

I don't think a black would join this thread

The movie 1984 is good, for people who know the story before watching. It does a horrible job of explaining what is occuring in the movie's world. Your best off reading about the movie then watching it to get the "red pilled experience". Even then many questions you may have about the movie have to be googled even.

But some shill will say its red pilled tho, yes it is but you have to know the movie's story before watching it!

I just finished watching a YT series called Hidden secrets of money from Mike Maloney. It explains wonderfully how fucked our monetary system is.

Can anyone vouch for that movie 'brazil'?

Attached: MV5BNTA3NjkwYzMtMzc4Yy00NzZhLWE1NDUtOGE0N2YzYjgyMGIwL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UY268_C (182x268, 18K)

i find it hard to find anything on youtube worth watching that's still gonna be there in a month or two

theres a youtuber called mr obvious, he's decent all does everyday is talk about what's going on Jow Forums.

>you have to know the movie's story before watching it
So... read the book instead?

Well this has nothing to do with race, ideology, religion or any criticism of todays protected classes of people. So that's why it's still up and sadly no they don't call out the few jewish families who own the Fed.

The best way to get the experience with 1984 is the book without a doubt. But for many thats out of the question just because of how much time it takes, so i recommend watching many videos on it instead.

Berserk is 10/10. Guts has to be one of the most tragedy stricken protagonist of any story ever told.

Shigurui:death frenzy is the greatest anime and manga of all time no competition

I'll take you up on this user

Didn't really care about the death of kircheis. At least he went out saving reinhard. Yang on the other hand got a shitty anti-climatic assassination.

i feel like a 30 year old boomer saying this but they really don't make anime like that anymore.

new anime watcher detected. Not going to shit on your list but your age is showing from your recommendations.
read "A modest proposal" and "catcher in the rye"
Yang's death was a dose of reality of how the legacy of many great people end; anticlimactic or not it still drives forward the point of many great thinkers and contributors meet their end without aconplishing their goals and without making a lasting mark on history.

from what I remember the bleakness of the scene emphasized how pointless his death was. no dramatic music, just his fleeting thoughts and a panel of his dead body.

>without making a lasting mark on history.
i think he still went down as a legend though. the only equal to kircheis and reinhard.

American Made with Tom Cruize

>gungrave, jin-rou, texhnolyze

jesus christ user you still single?
thanks for acca if it can stand besides those big boys i have to watch it.