IRAN CAUGHT REMOVING EVIDENCE OF THEIR INVOLVEMENT

The US filmed Iranians removing one of the limpet mines which failed to explode from one of the damaged ships.

twitter.com/USNavy/status/1139362655305641984

WE'RE GOING TO WAR

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
youtube.com/watch?v=PfoaLbbAix0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

isnt that the vessel they used to get the crew off?

they look like saudis to me

If you aren't enlisting right now, you aren't an american.

Oy vey, that’s horrible. Who would even finance this war?

Attached: 12FCB4A3-AE6C-4450-A772-E00963DEEF8C.jpg (394x458, 25K)

America used this exact same script to get dragged into the Vietnam War.

Dumb 56% niggers.

those are kikes with another one of their scams

Attached: 1535996923967.jpg (1939x2246, 1.61M)

Just fucking nuke America h oly shit.

Someone explain me why the US went from the most isolasionist country on earth to the biggest warmongering piece of shit in like ten years.

Why are Americans so dumb

>removing one of the limpet mines
What mine? I see people on a boat. And on a lot of times where it might be interesting to see what's happening (like what they were doing there, how they got there, if all of those people were on that boat to begin with) are (((coincidentally))) missing

Some blokes removed an unexploded World War 2 bomb a while back in my town. Does this mean that they were NAZIS??

>local power's navy removing a dangerous explosive ordnance from their backyard waters

Well now this surely must be admission of their guilt.

the nose knows

Americans are so based always on the guard of freedom and democracy everywhere. Korea, vietnam, iran, lybia...now iran
How can one country be as based as the u.s.a?

Attached: IMG_1879.jpg (787x1016, 89K)

More lies from the Amerifatts!

Attached: 1560437558T640.png (1415x753, 1.29M)

this is going to be awesome, it'll look like the good old days back when the soviets invaded Afghanistan.

Attached: US soldiers.jpg (538x519, 54K)

Bolton is getting erect

Attached: Bolton.png (640x470, 382K)

>Someone explain me why the US went from the most isolasionist country on earth to the biggest warmongering piece of shit in like ten years.
You mean right after 1812, right?

America was never isolationist. They've been invading countries and false flagging throughout history.

>iran, lybia... now iran.
but muh IQ.

If you only knew

Attached: IMG_20190606_194453.jpg (526x667, 69K)

Are you saying that the vietnam war was not justified you communist piece of dogshit?

Oh boy our greatest ally
Can I take your hat sir?

Maybe they should have used a Huawei p30 with its zoom instead of a potato to show this "evidence"

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Attached: ThatsHowYouGetWarOnTerror.jpg (390x1287, 186K)

sloppy job mossad

>The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties among the population, but cost the lives of four operatives: two cell members who committed suicide after being captured; and two operatives who were tried, convicted, and executed by the Egyptian authorities.

>The operation ultimately became known as the Lavon affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon was forced to resign as a consequence of the incident. Before Lavon's resignation, the incident had been euphemistically referred to in Israel as the "Unfortunate Affair" or "The Bad Business" (Hebrew: העסק הביש, HaEsek HaBish). Israel publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years; however, the surviving agents were officially honored in 2005, being awarded certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katsav

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Attached: 1555306220469.png (2200x890, 1.63M)

Attached: ash2l30lrw821.png (729x604, 458K)

you can caption anything with anything...
hollywood makes whole movies..... but you can't be deceptive with a single photograph???

wartime in america is always so insulting

Attached: pixel pepe.png (413x549, 25K)

Let's gooooooo!
We'll support our NATO ally, and we have a lot of experience with killing Iranians.

Attached: 300_spartans-wallpaper-2048x1152.jpg (2048x1152, 697K)

America lost to a country full of uneducated 4 foot tall unarmed rice pickers who lived off of LITERALLY 10 dollars a month.

There was no reason to fight. The fact they lost is simply bizarre.

Kek

Sparta
Hellas
Then, and again, sing of three hundred men
Slaughter
Persians
Glory and death, Spartans will never surrender

>Iran attacks oil tankers
>"WHY IS AMERICA WARMONGERING WTF"

Seriously, though. Just have the Turkshits attack them, while you attack them from the other side. You'll probably be justified if you claim they attacked you first. "An attack against one of us, is an attack against all of us", right?

Is this a song or something?

More like America produces fake video and promotes it as evidence to make americans willingly to die for israel

Yes Sabaton - Sparta

S-shutup goy!

I don't think Iran is the enemy this time friend.

fake news, I aint buying it.

But heres some real news for you, Iranians are already assembling armor,munitions and men for Operation Palestine Liberation.

mutts should be saving up their goyim cannon fodder for that one, not go off wasting them like they did in Iraq. lol

Attached: soldiers and armor.jpg (2560x1600, 878K)

No
We’re not.

We lost because hippies couldn't stop whining numbnuts. The Vietcong and commies weren't winning battles. Even the tet offensive was a massive tactical failure for them. Commie sympathizers fucking ruined any chance of us winning that war just like liberals are doing with the ME now.

We were totally isolated with the Monroe doc

Not suspicious at all.

Attached: 873B46A7-2F6C-4296-9DCB-DBCCBC141A29.png (279x181, 53K)

Based Iran trying to save that ship from Israeli planted explosives

LOL, this would be hilarious if it weren't for its dire consequences

Attached: 1558298980730.png (700x526, 666K)

Corn syrup pills and a lifetime of intense Jewish indoctrination

>removing explosives from a ship means you're trying to blow it up!

The actually story goes a little like this:

Spartans: Man! We are soo hardcore! Such badasses! We are going to fight against all odds and die in the name of Greece! Just us!
700 other Greeks: Hello, fellow Greeks! We came to help! We are gonna fight and die in the name of Greece, just like you!
Spartans:

Attached: MbMdpCb.jpg (1242x1130, 209K)

picture of the limpet mine before it got taken off

Attached: image.jpg (900x675, 148K)

>Israel: *attacks Japanese and Norwegian oil tankers*
>America: "WHY WOULD IRAN DO THIS TO US?"

Wtf is this factory meme trying to convey?

Attached: 483BD6B5-8966-4ECD-A084-818D34B8F08B.jpg (894x894, 365K)

Yay for Israel!

I dont care about the implications or consequences, but i find the image of a burning tanker on open waters to be highly aesthetically pleasing.

Attached: d29.jpg (326x294, 18K)

Then who was camera?

This! How stupid can people be to suggest America would lie itself into a war!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1086x863, 178K)

I think the saddest part is that even if the bullshit story was true it still wouldn't justify our involvement
why the fucking shit should Americans care and die for Saudi ships

This
Based and redpilled

Woodrow Wilson

Removing a bomb is the opposite of placing a bomb.

>18 years in the ME
>WE HAVENT WON BECAUSE COMMUNISM
i'd rather straight up declare war against china please, if we're going to have a war. stop stalling ww3

It is called intelligent discernment. It is sorely lacking here and everywhere else for that matter. When you can't tell the truth from what isn't real, that is also insanity.

Yes, the peace loving Iranians where just there to help.

oh look israel false flagging again so goys can do their dirty work

Attached: 1558976985679.jpg (645x729, 32K)

You're right, we should all let the MIC tell us what reality is. Anything else would just be insanity!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-14 There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.png (1191x1034, 531K)

>Iran caught removing evidence of their involvement that was planted there by Isreal

Fixed it for you

As opposed to who? The peaceful and helpful Americans and Israelis?
youtube.com/watch?v=PfoaLbbAix0

>we're going to war
The US government is illegitimate.
I'm not going anywhere.

Want to know a little secret? There were WMDs in Iraq. Not much, but still usable WMDs, which were moved to Syria. Was it enough justifying going to war alone? Of course not.

I know this as a matter of fact, not conjecture.

Israel did it

>fuck the media and shills
we all know the truth

"We're an empire now. When we act, we create our own reality" - The US Government

so prove it, or shut up

They're not even our oil tankers you jew

FDR & his Bolshevik cronies

>I swear I was there when it happened

Attached: 1541282850453.png (1620x2880, 150K)

>Was it enough justifying going to war alone? Of course not.
So you admit, there was spin and lies in order to get into that war. What did Iraq have to do with 9/11? I mean that was the initial impetus for the Iraq war correct? So, 15 out of the 19 hijackers were Saudis, who commit an act of terror that Israel clearly had foreknowledge of, which is then motivation to go to war with Iraq, and this is the reason it's intelligent discernment to believe what ZOG tells me?

"Always provoke a vastly stronger opponent to invade you by attacking a meaningless target." -Napoleon

>i am an expert
>i have 2k hours played in CS:GO

Kike damage control teams out in full force

Did I say they were American tankers? No, I didn't. Fuck off faggot.

So that Israel can be safe you fucking goy.

Get ready to die amerimutts

Israel

Because a hole 10 ft above the water line is for propaganda purposes only.

of course that isnt there it doesnt fit what they are trying to achieve

sloppy job mossad

Jews.
World War 2.

I thought the same thing. Then they can also show Iranians removing the intentionally undetonated mines.

Jews

10 years? How old are you?

okay lets pretend i take the glownigger bait and believe them,what was the motive for the Iranian attack then?
have they even included this in their narrative or they flat out ignore it while playing on feels and warmongering?

Attached: 1468668220749.png (167x265, 33K)

Nah quit with the same points all over again 58k of your men died and support for the war died out heavily it dont matter if north vietnam was losing battles all they had to do was outlast the presence of american occupation

Underrated post

forgot your memeflag kike

To cause minor damage to irrelevant shipping vessels owned, operated, and crewed by countries with which Iran has no quarrel with

>t. Schlomo Schekelstein

Shut up kike.

>WE'RE GOING TO WAR
It won't happen. Iran is not Afghanistan or Iraq. It's a way, way more difficult war to wage.

WWIII PLEASE COME SOON

Why are there so many people on a boat removing a mine from a ship?

And they don't have enough soldiers so would have to re-enact the draft.