Who recorded this?

Who recorded this?
>"crew says they saw flying objects"
> USA releases video saying it was Iran

filthy yanks staged this to get the footage, terrible quality on purpose

Attached: who got this footage.png (963x584, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be in 2019
Get 1880's quality video

Attached: BC98E85E-72C7-4457-B9DE-9F99B2A68ECA.jpg (579x329, 25K)

Yep, fake as fuck lol
Let's see if the rest of the world can open their eyes to see this as well

The Gunnerchopper black helicopters did recorded it of course.

Implying they are complete fucking retards

Attack footage quality is going to vary pretty randomly depending on what cameras were in the right place at the right time. Sometimes it's 60fps professional stuff because some hobbyist tourist spent half her retirement fund on whatever made the camera salesman happy, sometimes it's 2fps grainy shit from a security camera half-blocked by beer. (The angle on this looks like dronecam or building security cam?)

Noted

sorry about the quality, Lieutenant Junior Grade Shonsquavious forgot to update the feed

its p8 recon footage afaik

cool and smart.

Yeah I was trying to imply that the crew saw the drones that were filming which were there to film the event. And bad quality so you cant tell it was staged.

note that most US media are using this footage and blaming Iran without question.

I am sure vessels can be tracked. Where did it come from and where did it go.

Stupid monkeys actually went to loot the place.
They deserve to be bombed.

There is no indication it was Iran. Other than US warmongering.

Who's in that boat? Sinbad?

Attached: 1440993277087.gif (200x293, 1.73M)

It can be fucking Eskimos you dumb fuck. Why would Iran bomb a Japan important tanker while Shinzo Abe is visiting.

agreed,

ya'll next to each other?

Attached: spagett!.gif (500x339, 494K)

We do not share the same tent. This time.

take a closer look

Attached: hmmm.png (790x648, 18K)

2 many threads
not enuff memes
need OC
something something memes

Attached: dumpmemes.gif (480x222, 735K)

They're trying to act tough to get the americans into negotiations.
Kim did the same stunt.

100% false flag

>Why would Iran bomb a Japan important tanker while Shinzo Abe is visiting.

i take it you never negotiated before??

Nobody gives a fuck.

Time to wipe iran off the map

Attached: gil.jpg (254x198, 11K)

For israel i'm guessing?

If you don't get excited about leveling shitskin countries to the ground, you aren't white

You would lose, dipshit. Go read about the 2002 wargame you guys did. Go research Iran's anti air arsenal. Even if you mobilized your entire army you would not be able to conquer Iran. Any limited operation would end in an embarrassment where you'd lose many ships, if not an aircraft carrier.

Eat shit stupid fucking Amerishart mutts. I hope you try so that Blompf is humiliated and the American empire collapses.

>note that most US media are using this footage and blaming Iran without question.
we were always at war with eurasia

I hope tredau fills canada with enough shitskins so that we can destroy that one next after iran

Hm. Drones there to film the event aren't necessarily provided by the attacker - if I suspected *anyone* was trying to attack my oil tankers, I'd want to try to gethard evidence of who was behind it and what techniques they're using. 'Surround tankers with droneswarms at the times the attackers have chosen to target other tankers' is a valid approach to that, and could be carried out by any oil-producing nation and a number of petrochemical production companies.

I haven't actually analysed the attacks, so I don't know if there's any room for complicated fraud schemes (sell oil, don't actually pump it into the tanker, sink an empty tanker, collect insurance money, sell the oil again...). I don't see much reason for Iran to do it, it seems like smallscale harrassment that wouldn't win them anything worth the risk of getting caught. I might, however, be wrong.

I personally suspect a Saudi or US false flag operation, but I might be wrong. I have much higher confidence in my suspicion that the US doesn't really think Iran's guilty.

>Implying that sending hundreds of thousands of goys to die is not part of their plan lol.

Cry some more faggot. God I hope idiot Drumpf and his Zionist Neocon administration make this tremendous mistake so your entire nation can egg itself in the face. Iran would curb stomp you soft faggots. Imagine Klumpf trying to talk tough on Twitter after Iran sunk an aircraft carrier lmao.

That seems reasonable. With the US's official stance being 'Iran is blowing up tankers!!!!1!' any recon craft they have in the region will be looking at tankers when they can. (Even if it IS a false flag, because MOST of the Navy isn't going to be in on it.)

You are a cucked muslim leaf and that's what you will always be. Your greatest wish is that the bull will one day be cucked like you.

It's not gunna happen, abdul. Not in your lifetime anyway.

This would be great though. It would be the end of the American empire for good.

Even a limited operation to secure the straight of Hormuz or target Iranian naval bases would be a catastrophic failure.

You Mutts are the biggest threats to this beautiful planet

Attached: I'mWhite!.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

It’s pretty obvious that most of the retards on this board would say it’s a false flag no matter what. The truth is we don’t know.

have sex, nip

sloppy job mossad

>The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties among the population, but cost the lives of four operatives: two cell members who committed suicide after being captured; and two operatives who were tried, convicted, and executed by the Egyptian authorities.

>The operation ultimately became known as the Lavon affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon was forced to resign as a consequence of the incident. Before Lavon's resignation, the incident had been euphemistically referred to in Israel as the "Unfortunate Affair" or "The Bad Business" (Hebrew: העסק הביש, HaEsek HaBish). Israel publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years; however, the surviving agents were officially honored in 2005, being awarded certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katsav

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Attached: ash2l30lrw821.png (729x604, 458K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Attached: ThatsHowYouGetWarOnTerror.jpg (390x1287, 186K)

Even normies on Twitter are calling them out.

Kikes and their slaves (neocons and Saudi) are in full panic mode.

Failing 2 false flags in a row is too much

You're God damn right.

Attached: benjamin-franklin-medium.jpg (360x450, 57K)

Attached: 1541388293715.jpg (500x525, 58K)

>Crew rescued and held by Iran
>No one remembers british soldiers being captured by Iran, Paraded around and being given fish and chips all the while Iran was interrogating them and threatening them mentoring them on what to say in interviews.

Hmmm.... it's almost like Iran got to the witnesses first then told them what to say.... NAH Iran wouldn't do that, a nation of Muslims who's prime docterine is literally to lie to anyone about anything in the name of god CERTAINLY wouldn't tell the crew of tankers to lie or else....

Attached: 1490969430086.jpg (1939x2246, 443K)

The P-8 that was with the USS Bainbridge

Attached: LibertyPill.jpg (851x1802, 395K)

By that time you will be featured on bestgore being beheaded by mexicans

>Video quality worse than Moon Landings

Why would they do that, they're not trying to cover anything up, saying otherwise is anti-Semitic.

00110011 68 101 97 100
00101011 68 101 97 100
01100110 68 101 97 100
01010100 01011000 68 101 97 100
01000101 01010001 01110111------01000100 01000101 01000001 68 101 97 100
01010100 01001000 68 101 97 100
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪ ∪

Explain a realistic, winnable invasion scenario.

There isn't one. Would be hilarious to watch you cocky faggot scum try though. Go look at a topographical map of Iran - and I know, "topographical" is difficult to spell for idiotic Amerisharts, and geography isn't your strong point as the entire world knows quite well.

It would be absolutely hilarious for the American gay disco to be utterly humiliated by Iran inflicting a crushing defeat. Your reputation would be besmirched for eternity.

The military releases lower quality videos on purpose to avoid showing their hand. Same reason the crush depth listed for the subs is actually twice what is listed.

Btw, it makes sense that a P-8 was the first on scene.

It would have been looking for any subs in the area with its MAD.

NOOOOOOOO
MOSSAD DID IT YOU KIKE

Attached: NOOOOOMOSSADDIDIT.png (225x225, 47K)

yea. muslims usually chop their captivities heads off.
jews make people lie in front of camera

Attached: 1555306220469.png (2200x890, 1.63M)

mexishits are good for killing niggers and mexishits.

Nobody is superior to the white man when it comes to warfare.

>a fucking leaf

Attached: 1547129316733.png (936x520, 925K)

twice. lol

What are you looking for tips? Stupid fucking muslim irani faggot.

It's too late for you to backtrack now. Your whole family is dead.

Video isn't always good quality retard. In any case that's clear enough.
Also, anyone who thinks Iran would stand a chance in a war vs the US is fucking delusional.

What's the matter, can't use your mutt pea brain to explain an invasion scenario? You get BTFO in wargames and your homosexual generals have to rig OPFOR to lose to prevent humiliation.

Go ahead, explain how you'll invade Iran you low IQ mulatto piece of trash. Don't forget to reference geographical features.

Mossad recording themselves to drag United States into war with Iran

>Apes trying this hard to join the subhuman club of USA and Britain

Not surprising desu

Attached: 1546999194004.webm (198x360, 1.75M)

You're a fucking idiot. I'm not going to play bullshit imaginary playtime with a shitskin retard to convince his delusional ass of what is obvious.

When trump gives the order, your whole family is dead

75 73 76 76

>Nobody is superior to the white man when it comes to warfare

>Got his ass handed by farmers
>Got his ass handed by goat fuckers I'm Afghanistan
>Had to buy the whole Iraqi military paying folucking 6 trillions to win the Iraq war

Lol sure thing, 56% (((white)))

054 056 032 049 048 049 032 057 055 032 049 048 048 032 013 010

If Iran is so ready to kick off a conflict why would they bomb a cargo ship only to deny doing it?

Oh wow, you talk real tough! I'm so scared of Klumpf and his ZOG masters! You're absolutely pathetic. Can't wait for your nation of homosexual imbeciles to try so that the world can laugh as your young men die by the thousands and your navy in the Persian gulf gets annihilated.

R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E
R A R E
A
R
E

hey

Can't find it now, but a few helicopter pilots said it was recorded with a flir camera from a great distance, as to not alert the people on the boat?

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-014221.jpg (1074x2465, 867K)

Attached: 1535996923967.jpg (1939x2246, 1.61M)

⊂⊂⊂⊂⊂⊂⊂⊂⊂⊂⊂⊂ 9ㄥ 9ㄥ Ɛㄥ ϛㄥ------------- 9ㄥ 9ㄥ Ɛㄥ ϛㄥ----------------

Yea, you finally got it didn't you, you stupid shitskin.

Nothing you say matters. Your stupid link doesn't mean shit. You can keep linking it all day, it won't save a single one of your shitskin cousins.

If it's P8 video as the other user thinks, it's not surprising.

>plane wanders around the Persian Gulf pointing its cameras at anything interesting.
>oil tankers are interesting
>pilot doesn't know which ones are going to be attacked, so he picks a position where he can see as many tankers as possible and points telescopes at all of them.

What's the matter, can't read a simple article, faggot?

Go look at a topographical map of Iran and please explain an invasion scenario that is realistic and winnable. You can't, so shut the fuck up. There's nothing you can do against Iran and it's hilarious how upset it's making you. What a pathetic fragile ego you have. Resorting to childish, imbecilic low IQ insults. Sad!

Are you stuck on repeat? You just gunna keep saying the same thing? This is something niggers do when they know they're in deep shit.

They just say the same thing over and over again and hope the other guy is stupid enough to listen to him

Who cares more Americans can die in a kike war this is possibly a great day

You're absolutely seething. Too funny. Can't wait for tens of thousands of dead Amerishart vermin and America's global reputation totally ruined. All you have is air superiority and naval force projection - Iran will easily counter both. Funny how your pathetically fragile ego relies on your delusions about how strong your faggot military is. I assume you will commit suicide after Iran sinks an aircraft carrier.

I did with a potato on a hangglider.

>says the same delusional shit again
Whatever shitskin. I'm satisfied knowing you're crying for your soon to be dead family.

No one is buying kike lies anymore.

Be based consumer stealth drone 11 mile radius distance, 31 miles per hour, with 4K in 10Bit color, cinematic footage with even IR.

Attached: 86936185-A637-4326-84B2-5FDC204376C4.gif (744x417, 2.56M)

Why is it that all of a sudden we are pretending that an image of them removing an explosive in one of the biggest shipping lanes on earth is proof they planted it?

Why do all the posters with this belief type the same?

Attached: AE90C991-7E38-44CB-859E-253B7F854C20.jpg (500x473, 41K)

Typo. Max speed 50 miles per hour and max height at 4 miles high.