Dear gunfags

Why do you love to shot at unarmed school kids but refuse to go to war and shot at iranians?

Attached: IMG_1813.jpg (658x499, 51K)

i'm sorry my greatest ally i'm trying

There is a chance the kids are jewish

>>tfw you look down and see no gun.

Attached: 1559515354393.png (500x522, 141K)

master troll, kudos to you Shlomo

180 million gun owners. Handful of MKUltra school shooters. Correlation is not causation and all facts are to the contrary of your premise. Seasoned

Lol, you're doubting us Southerners. We'd kill both... AND YOU TOO, ;)

Have sex

This thread again. SAGGGGE IN ALL FIELDS YOU JIDF CUNT

Why is the left so obsessed with penises?
>gay guys want penis
>gay women hate penis
>trans women hate their penis
>trans men want their penis
>antigunners blame small penis
>jews cut the small penis
>blacks 'muh penis

Doubt it.

Attached: 1552726935762.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Fuck off kike

Attached: 1558869444120.jpg (640x570, 88K)

Lol why do you get so triggered mr small penis? Did i hit yoy where it hurts snowflake?

Go away Jew, were not gonna fight a war just for you to land more blood money with the oil

>Y-Y-YOU SEE PROLETARIAT Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-OU NEED TO BE DISARMED BECAUSE PORKY CARES ABOUT YOU HUU HUU HUUUUUU

You know every once in a while, I start wondering if maybe we should just join the Nazis and fucking kill you all. Honestly I'm tankie as fuck and at this point I'm starting to wonder if maybe horseshoe theory is right and we actually aren't so different after all. Maybe you fucking neolib faggots are the actual problem.

Hey Nazis help me out here. Would Communism work if we killed all of the liberals first? Could we maybe talk about that? Maybe we could do a race thing, like white communism with no Jews?

Attached: holding-Banjo_1448642i.jpg (620x491, 55K)

I don't need a gun I just take out my 12inch nigger dick and start beating beating wh*toids to death with it.

COME ON GOYS. Jews funded us whenever we wanted to conquer new land in the past, THEY DID, LOOK IT UP. We should at least HELP them out when they want to conquer some middle-eastern land. PFFT, of course the jews will help us out as well, most of the propaganda these days comes from non-jews.

Why would jews be anti-white when we're helping them conquer the middle-east?

ill give you a serious answer, shlomo.
gunowners protect their own, their family, their country, through guns and gunrights.
fighting a war in iran doesnt protect your family nor your country, its unpatriotic and has nothing to do with the second amendment.
how about you yourself go to war against iran if you hate them so much?

the kraut's right

because shooting at armed people doesn't work

Don’t you remember reading that in the recent anti government protests in Iran they were chanting Death to Palestine?

The only way communism work is if all the jews are dead.

School children are closer and don't shoot back.

No Iranian ever called me a goyim.

Attached: Mysterious force.gif (501x585, 212K)

Attached: joos.png (720x603, 107K)

fuck all kikes

Have sex.

Why does it always come down to denying men sex or dicks with the left?

They’re projecting their own insecurities. I own guns for my safety and for fun.

I'M SORRY MY GREATEST ALLY HOW MANY DEAD IRANIANS DOES IT TAKE TO KEEP THE FLOW OF JEWJEWCUM
PLEASE STOP I'LL DO ANYTHING