Women's vote is to blame for globalism

>As fifty-three-year-old housewife and amateur poet Nakagaki Sachiko expresses it in a poem, "Women Have No Need of Borders", published in Yomiuri Shimbun in 1993:

>Women have no need of borders
>We need only bear the child of the man we love
>Race, nationality, religion - none matter
>Men war to make women theirs
>They make boundaries, they make nations
>But women have no need of borders
>We need only to love.

>The poetry editor remarks of this poem that "women are internationalists by birth."

This was written by a disgruntled Jap house wife in 1993 and it puts everything we're seeing into context, because Japs are so far ahead in the mouse experiment. Symptoms like women traveller craze, studying abroad, pushing for the destruction of all societal boundaries and norms. If we don't turn away from muh Enlightenment/everyone is equal, the world will become Muslim.

Attached: MV5BNGEyNDRjM2QtY2VlYy00OWRhLWI4N2UtZTM4NDc0MGM0YzBkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk1Njg5NTA@._V1_.jpg (960x1440, 163K)

Yes woman are the jews of genders and judaism is matrilinear not by chance.

Oh wow, I think you're on to something. Maybe Jews act like Jews because they are obedient to the whims of desires of their wives, and do as their told to get them to shut up and stop nagging them.

>the world will become Muslim
Let it. But don't mistake me for a Muslim sympathizer. The religion is entirely ass backwards and when they do take over, it will be another technological dark age. However, its the only thing that will turn this feminist shit show around. Western society isn't capable of fixing this problem and there isn't going to be a sudden resurgence of men finally flexing their pimp hand. The indoctrination is too strong and the average normie male still worships women even after they treat them like shit. Muslims are the only ones willing, and able, to put women back in their place. Hate the religion, but there is no other way. Western men are too weak at this point and the cancer has become terminal.

Attached: emasculation of males.jpg (491x592, 41K)

How do you get a nepotistic root in an alien society? Like in the OP you cuck out your wife, your daugther and your mother to the host society.

That is why judaism is ultra cucked on a civilisation level.

That's what you assume from already resenting women, in reality your sex has little to do with if you're left or right wing and women are more right wing than men on certain issues.

Attached: white women votes for trump.jpg (282x376, 11K)

That’s because feminism has rock hard support in Enlightenment values and liberal democracy, which we currently put even above God. Until people come to a collective realization that everyone is not equal and equally capable, we’ll continue our collective descent into the deepest pits of hell. When that support dwindles, it will be over with quickly.

Left and right wing is a false dichotomy. Both wings advocate feminism, globalism and the breakdown of everything that made the world worth living. They are the same parasites pretending they can make a difference.

>White women voted for a kike lover who promised to transfer less of their husband's wealth to others
I don't get why you fucks keep posting this statistic like it means something. They were going to vote Republican no matter want because it's in their financial interests

Read about what happened to Japan after the American occupation. It was a deeply patriarchal society, where women were granted suffrage and the right to hold public office basically overnight. These same women are apologists for rival powers such as China, Korea or America. Just in a few decades a thriving country turned into a dying husk, a demographical disaster. It's the biggest redpill on gender dynamics and the effect of women's suffrage if there ever was one. The Jews and liberals helped, but real hell started with the liberation of women. That happens to be THE thing Islam has going on for it. But it doesn't matter. You can have technological progress, economy and all the earthly riches you could imagine, if you allow women to run things, you will end up in hell.

Our right is a joke.

Only one man can be trusted to do anything for men in the UK.

>nickname relevant

>>But women have no need of borders
>>We need only to love.

Without border you dumb infantile whore will get all the baboon "love" you deserve.

Attached: SS2488557.jpg (1200x800, 211K)

>women are more right wing than men on certain issues.

Name one, you sheep shagger.

Attached: 1557563069012.png (1200x630, 998K)

Yet the author admits that all men do is play power games to make women theirs. Then she admits that all women want is to have children by the strongest specimen, no matter his arbitrary qualities such as race, nationality and religion. Japanese women and Asian women in general are too autistic to judge the effect of such things being said, so they just blurt it all out. That's why Westernized Asians are the worst feminists/universalists of them all. They are accelerationists.

The cat is out of the bag. Our whole doctrine is working against us. When it was all MEN are born equal, it at least somewhat made sense, but now that we have reached all PEOPLE are born equal, it's over. We're open for a stronger specimen to wipe us out. Western birth rates are a joke and inflated by a continuous and increasing stream of immigrants. We literally need more and more immigrants to keep up this cruel joke. It's almost impossible to have a normal family in this environment. A functional society makes it easy to have a family and a one that makes it seem like some herculean feat is bound to collapse and fall to a conqueror.

>women have no need of borders

Until their shit gets stolen, daughters get raped and sons get a beating.

Pic unrelated that's a vervet not a baboon, baboons don't have blue scrotum retard

>Westernized Asians are the worst feminists/universalists of them all. They are accelerationists.

You are getting confused with the meaning of that word: true accelerationists, like me, want this sick clown world to come to an end but accelerating its decline and so getting to its REBIRTH sooner.

>The cat is out of the bag.

Yeah, it is fucking over, any possible scenario in which we whites survive another 100 years is science fiction at this point.

>When it was all MEN are born equal, it at least somewhat made sense

I couldn't disagree more, egalitarianism is the original sin of this sick society, by pretending that all white landowners are equal you will soon get to a point where you have to pretend that all white males are equal, then niggers, then women, then fags, then trannies (our current point in time) then pedophiles, then them all, chimps, bonobos, cats, pigs, dogs and rats, like in India.

We are not equal, never have been and never will, that is the point of natural selection, to select the best among the different kinds of individuals, if we are all equal what the fuck do you select?? tell me?

5,7,1, 6,9, 4 pick a number

6,6,6,6,6,6,6, pick a number !

>We're open for a stronger specimen to wipe us out.

We are open to dumber specimen that reproduce faster than us because they still control their stupid fucking women.

>Western birth rates are a joke and inflated by a continuous and increasing stream of immigrants.

That is a fact, but it is even worse than that.

>It's almost impossible to have a normal family in this environment.

Only men that have no problem being controlled by women want childrens nowadays, and retards that can't get a condom to work, this is a society of pussy-whipped-faggots and retards.

I am not even black pilled, the pill is also a false dichotomy, a false choice, no matter what pill you choose you don't change world like in the Matrix, you are still here in this Judeo-Feminist doomed timeline.

#FuckHope

Attached: Billions of Women are allowed to vote (female suffrage, feminist insanity).jpg (800x1915, 500K)

Good to know we have expertise on monkey scrotums on this board.

the jews use media to manipulate women's worst impulses

Didn't John Lennon write a poem or something that said "Women are the niggers of the earth"? I think that sums it up pretty well

this
enlightement values are the root of americanism, which has been exported to the rest of the world through globalization and hollywood jewry

Hmm. That title looks different to what I have here

Attached: IMG_20190614_212813.jpg (3067x2552, 3.07M)

How someone can be such an uneducated retard to not know that babboons cant produce skin or hair cells that are capable of refracting light to blue-ish tones is beyond my comprehension. That's why politics will always be anal rape, because of uneducated people.

Not refracting i meant scattering

This

True know the baboon understand the universe. Ancient chink proverb.

>"women are internationalists by birth."
a darker phrase was never spoken

Attached: 1558573926579.jpg (629x237, 28K)

I see the multiple orgasm illusion is still going stronk.

You sir shall form a new government of your taste and women should be delivered to you. Very wise words coming from thine mouth.

>Men war to make women theirs
Men war for land and resources. Women are just one of those resources. Take the womyns down from the pedestal user.

You got mandelad

This. What actually is happening though is that certain ethnicities act differently on average. The biggest traitors are the Asian women (especially Japanese abroad). Its unbelievable, they hate their own but also subvert Whites by pushing globohomo agenda. Slavic, South American and Iranian women have quite often acted ultra-based in my presence. Cant say anything bad about them as a group, individuals excluded ofc.

The truth is I recognize the slippery slope of egalitarianism. It’s hard to disagree on most talking points here.

I wonder if any politician right now thinks that our liberal feminist world order could create ONE country with an explosive population growth of white people. Like let’s say, going from 5 million white people to 50 million. That is literally impossible and hasn’t been done in almost a century. All of our countries are decaying and the decay is being masked by importing huge amounts of foreigners who spit on muh equality.

*sip*

Attached: 1550411441034.png (820x720, 401K)