GRETA

I'm so grateful to YouTube for forcing this video to have a link to wikipedia explaining global warming to me because they know that if I'm watching this video I must be a retard that just believes 100% of everything every talking head in every YouTube video tells me

youtu.be/Z_TopPhLroc

Attached: global warming.jpg (1223x816, 131K)

Jow Forums didn't learn from the Lauren Southern debacle and immediately replaced the exposed/ousted tradthot with another. Go on, violently defend her and says she's somehow "different". You stupid faggots did that with Southern. Make sure to subscribe and hit that Bell icon for notifications, AND donate to her Patreon!

Attached: 85936154.jpg (405x399, 108K)

you'll never be a real woman like me

Attached: 3468356858.jpg (1024x898, 176K)

If you'd like to complain about Lauren Southern and Patreon you're more than welcome to make your own thread

So, confirming you didn't learn anything from shillbot actors that you pay to say things you agree with. Noted.

NOOOO NOOOO MY FELLOW RACIST Jow Forums USER
WE NEED TO BAN ALL WOMEN FROM EVER SPEAKING
IT'S THE ONLY WINNING TACTIC

FUCKING THIS MGTOW FOR LIFE BRO!

I rather enjoy soph because some young girl being smarter than everyone at the New York Times reminds me everything will probably be ok.

see
Reread. Learn from negative experiences and people using your stupidity against you. LTCorbis is a clone of Lauren Southern.

look up what a malthusian is
youll figure out that its an old idea

Assuming this is true, and this little girl is getting paid to say things I agree with--I still don't see why that matters. The point of my post was that YouTube hilariously puts mandatory links to wikipedia articles on certain videos they deem wrongthink. If you don't like that people make videos shilling ideas that others agree with for the sake of making money, you're free to make a thread about that topic too

/thread

why is it so jealous of greta?

Remember in 2010 when the establishment was ranting at Wikipedia (see: 'The Office') as fake?

Wikipedia quickly changed all its rules forcing every statement to be premised upon the mainstream media itself.

So now, Wikipedia is literally just a summation of articles from shitlib rags.

And OP thinks he's deep and profound for liking shitlib mags more than /OurQueen/

OP, admit that you want Soph to rape you with a strap-on like she did that boxing dummy in her video (when she's of legal age, naturally).

Attached: SciencePoseurs.jpg (1484x1113, 328K)

>tfw all bbc videos now display with a warning about bias because of their state funding discrediting everything they put on there

It has it's upsides.

I remember even as late as 2014 being in grad school and all the academics and professors laughing at wikipedia... after Trump, it's gained a ton of traction as a legit "source," even amongst "scholars"

speaking of muh ebil sierracub, did that Thailand pizza pedo from the cave kids rescue ever actually file papers against elon musk?

She's just another hole to throw money in. You stupid fucks didn't learn anything from Southern fleecing you for half a decade.

I watched her vid on bitchute, where there was no link to Wikipedia. How fucked am I?

This

Sophia has been around longer than southern newfag

You know you can watch YouTube videos without giving any money right?

stop shilling for Ben Shapiro

LtCorbis has been a "thing" for a few years.

Every view on a monetized channel is worth something. You stupid fucks will keep going to bitchute and donate to her Patreon without even seeing how you're falling for the identical trap Lauren Southern set.

Attached: eebe4979e8f3ac9fd00f4323cd43c9e3.gif (222x190, 74K)

>30 year old trad thott who skirts around what is destroying Europe.
Vs.
>a 12 year old who says edgy political shit on YouTube.
Thank God this based user is keeping us from enjoying or supporting content that has our brand of humor/politics. We wouldn't want anyone to be influenced by it.

2 girls saying identical things for attention/gibs from NEETs. If LTCorbis was just in it for the lulz she wouldn't be advertising a Patreon in EVERY SINGLE video she makes.

Attached: 190529145438-blues-clues-reboot-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 59K)

so you're upset that conservative girls make money from the internet? Yes, girls have a tendency of getting money from men. It's been going on for some time now. Men house women, clothe them, give them food. Men pay to watch them dress up and act in movies, dance topless, play tennis, play video games, etc. Men even pay to watch them masturbate. Why does this piss you off? Who gives a shit? Are you upset because you think this little girl is being insincere? Why does that matter if her videos are funny?

>reeeeee they are the same! They both have a patreon!
Your only argument is that they both make money. Extremely flimsy grounds as that is where there similarities end. If soph exposed watered down Jow Forums talking points, wrote a political book, made a documentary, fucked a nigger, etc.... you'd have an argument.

I've only watched a few Soph vids a few weeks ago and never liked Lauren Southern, but lets see
Lauren:
>Fucked a nigger
>Worked for Jews (Ezra Levant, Rabbimedia)
>Worked with Homosexuals/Jews (Milo, Caolan etc.)
>Made fun of so-called 'Radicals' in the rightwing
>lmao white genocide.. oh but the great replacement is real
>Wears cosplay and gets off on the thought that people masturbate to her (Source: her book)
>Fuck Islam. Talmudism/Judaism is ok and not worth the mention though
>Feminist. Womens right movement was a good thing
>Complete 180 in her documentary, poor migrants are people with dreams too!
>Opportunistic and money-driven
Soph:
>a literal Child
>none of the above
Why should anyone believe anything you say? I don't care about either of them, but you sure aren't convincing me.