Why are Americans so racist and obnoxious ??

Why are Americans so racist and obnoxious ??
This morning some American tourists were talking shit about Europe and "African immigration" loudly, until some German guy told them to fuck off to their cowboy land

The problem is that these Americans obviously look mixed, isn't Burger land supposed to be the most diverse country??

Attached: IMG_20170511_34534.jpg (492x621, 50K)

>isn't Burger land supposed to be the most diverse country??

of course not. Here in Australia there are sentient plants that pollinated(raped) drunk irish women leading to the blight of modern forms we see on the suburban streets.

Attached: RIP.jpg (590x600, 87K)

shut the fuck up, nafri subhuman. France is exactly the country, where talks like that should take place. France itself shouldn't be a country. Even 150 years ago France was already a degenerate racemixed shithole enriched by all sorts of subhumans

Since 1650-1700s all sorts of jews and southrons been moving to France, not to mention jews, niggers, egyption and arabs.

That's right, during the "French" Revolution (like a third of its leaders had Italian or partly shitalian origins) they even had a fucking "Coloured Battalion" made of niggers, mulattoes and quadroons.

Without separatistic ethnonationalism Celto-Germanic real European population of France is doomed. And not like that they are actually French anyway

You see, the Franks were a Germanic Native European folk from what is now the Netherlands, and they spoke a Germanic tongue that contributed one-fifth of the French language's vocabulary (including its names for itself, its speakers and the country they live in) and also radically altered its grammar and pronunciation - hence why French is considered the most 'distant' Romance language from Classical Latin.

Until the 19th Century, most 'Frenchmen' in what is now 'France' didn't speak the 'French language', but rather a variety of distinct Romance tongues, such as Occitan.

Should the French change their name? I think so.

Attached: France4beginners.png (1148x2100, 2.59M)

Amerilards are full of shit
t. Amerilard

bit sensitive about your skin, aren't you

>t. daddy had a bone through his nose

>Frenchies rely on German men to be assertive
Good lord my sides

Of course that happen exactly like you said it did.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 568K)

>writing unironic 9 paragraphs in a Chinese cartoons website
have sex

dude, most of Americans lack social skills, yes you may think that Africans are subhumans, but keep that shit to your family and close friends
most of them juts ignnore anyone who speaks english

RENT FREE

france is the biggest nigger loving shithole in europe.

because you guys are getting raped by niggers, they were just commenting the obvious

>German fag yells them to fuck off
>they don't
>German fag cries in the corner while holding a picture of Merkel

Give the burgers a break. They live among packs and tribes of rampaging violent sociopathic double digit IQ niggers and it's a sensitive matter for them. Just imagine, every day your loved ones step out your door and you never know if you will ever see them again. Will they be shot by a nigger? Raped by a pack of niggers? Burned to death by niggers? It's all possible in burgerland.

nah, you guys are a bunch of douches

also you can't even read. typical french

>things that never happened

Have sex with a nigger

I didn't realize that France had more Jews than the UK until today.

>then some german guy told them to fuck off to cowboy land
>then everybody stood and clapped

I had to live beside a nigger family in the US last year for 2 months. It was hell. Its absolutely true how stupid they are and how stupid they must think other people are. The shit they tried to pull in the 2 months i lived there was incredible.