What keeps you going?

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

what prevents you from offing yourself?
what gives meaning to your life and gives you strength?
in a world where culture, honor, religion, truth and all that's good is seen as despicable and those who abide the old ways are pushed aside.
What the fuck is the thing that powers your heart?

degenerates not welcome

Attached: rylfxiDb.jpg (7 KB, 160x160)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPAesqaJ9tc
youtu.be/7mrI2xtkEMA
youtube.com/watch?v=QaESaMXUhY0
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo9qCDXt70U
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
youtube.com/watch?v=S5TnPjOd_To
bitchute.com/video/hUpB7Z6Hmoey/
youtube.com/watch?v=qS2tIRVZ_nA
sln.me

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

The hope that one day i will find a non brown eyed ashkrnazi babe to make beautiful blue eyed master race jews

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

There is only one sacred silence and the true blackpill is that no matter how hard you try, someone else is already busy enjoying being dead. you'll always slide back to the side of life. Try to drown yourself? You'll fall out onto the netherlands. Jump off a cliff? You'll just wake up at home, in bed.

Another day, another day, another day. Forever and ever.

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

Dunno. I just observe human nature at this point. I'm make a distinction between the person I act and the conscience I am. I'm probably turning schizophrenic...

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

I don’t want my mum to be sad

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

Waiting for the mother of all happenings.

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

all women are thots jew
all of em
cuantic immortality is a fucked up thing
pls I want it to end
mum is very important
keep going on user.

it's never going to happen in our lifetime

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

I’ll die one day whether I want to or not. Why rush?

Brayden James
Brayden James

I want to give my parents a pleasant retirement. They raised me right and my pa needs lots of medical care, so I have to stay close and make them a lot of money.

Once they're gone I don't know what I'll do, but I'm not hanging myself alone like some sadboi.

Attached: 1555283118266.png (1.85 MB, 1312x941)

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

The thought of civil war and a movement I can actually get behind and fight for happening during my lifetime.

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

You like to hope so, but out of all the human beings to ever exist, 15% of them have never died even once.

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

I don't have the guts and most times you end up in the ICU instead of dying. Since I'm forced to be alive, I'm always trying to get some people and their allies gassed.

William Walker
William Walker

God

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

Sometimes I feel down, but then I remember all the western Europeans who feel the same but still manage to not off themselves despite their countries being degenerate hellholes.

If they can keep on living I sure as shit can too

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

That one day I'll see my enemies defeated and my allies victorious. That and it's a sin in my faith.

My faith. My people. My people's culture.

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

The fact that offing yourself is exactly what they want.
Rebelling against the agenda.
Hate.

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

Confusion atm
I just cant understand how so many people are able to live life through the motions.
How they find enjoyment in their menial jobs.
Is it all just fake? Are they all really unhappy but because they dont know any better, think that they are happy?
Another cocktail, another diner, another lunch, some laughs with your 'friends' (who'll drop you when shit hits the fan like the primitive apes that they are) and your good to go for another week? The older I get, the less sense the world is making. Am I going crazy? Maybe I already am....

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

Freedom

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

Three mother fucking pensions! Five more years to collect. Then I can live the NEET lifestyle.

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

My faith in God

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

I don't know man. Stoicism? Finnish sisu? I don't plan on dying before my name is remembered by future generations, even if in a small way.

Attached: nuuskis.jpg (81 KB, 540x786)

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

I live in a remote location. Have access to a decent supply of tools and farm land. Have seed. Worst comes to worst. I'll die of laughter if the left takes over and starves everyone to death.

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

degeneracy in general keeps me going for now at least
I love my drugs and parties/concerts like to travel and fuck people from everywhere plus I’m a pussy when it comes to self harm

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

all women are thots jew
all of em
Even though this is true I still share Shlomo's sentiment

That and a few other secrets that I wont reveal that keeps me well-grounded

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

nothing does, death is the end and i won't reincarnate into a white man

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

waiting for the Great Collapse so I can join up with Crusader units and ethnically cleanse as many mudslimes from European soil as possible

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

For Isanmaa

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

i wish i could earn being white in my next incarnation, i wish there was hope so that i could be white in my next incarnation

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

oh wow how fuck you

if reincarnation isn't real fuck you

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

Pretty much this.
youtube.com/watch?v=YPAesqaJ9tc

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

if reincarantion isn't real i'm not okay with any of this

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

die

James Barnes
James Barnes

if ican't be white die

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

it's all lies

if reincarantion isn't real it's all lies

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

I’m not going anywhere. If you think I’m going to watch what thousands of years of blood, sweat, and tears worked towards get given to animals without a fight you’d be mistaken. I’m not dying before I at least match Saint Tarrants record
In Minecraft of course

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

there is no "innocence" if reincarantion isn't real

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

Trusting God.
The judgment is personal.
You and Him, nothing else matters.

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

For isänmaa.

Attached: A-K-S.png (12 KB, 393x499)

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

The existence of Atomwaffen division in my country

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

Because I'm not a pathetic loser. I have real world ambitions and goals. I have yet to do all the things I want to do. You're depressed OP, just get some more sleep, exercise, and start eating a proper diet.

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

Religion keeps me from killing myself, God gifted me with the ability to perceive the world as it truly is and it would be spitting in his face to kill myself.

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

not a pathetic loser
prove it

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

Grandparents. After that nothing really.

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

Nice try FBI

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

I see two instincts at work in the world, both originating from the tragic awareness we have of our 'existence towards death' as human beings:
1. to get rid of this 'awareness' and 'mind' by focussing on not thinking at all. To become like animals again, one with the world instead of opposed to it. Savagery, hedonism and flatter than flat holliwood culture come from this instinct.
2. the eternal revolt of conscience, which will not let itself be pushed away. The mind keeps forcing awareness upon you to ever greater degrees. Philosophical investigation and the will to progress stem from this instinct.

Death will end both of these things, but not really. It is after all a matter of plains. On the plain of one life, everything is insignificant. On the plain of 'existance' the world is ruled by the tiranny of numbers and the hunger of life towards itself.
If the animalistic instinct wins out, humanity will diminish in stature, and dwindle back to the level of animals, and all life will again be trapped in the carrousel of mindless predation.
If the 'spirit' instinct wins out, there is a chance we can escape the shackles of biology, and maybe even the atrocity that is death (the key to life sustaining its horrific and wasteful ways via replacement).

I console myself with the thought they I can end everything for ME personally at anytime, and keep going with the idea of betting everything on the 2nd option, that more awareness will one day free us from the shackles of unconscious, but brutally cruel life.

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

This. So bloody fake and pointless.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

Go to church, brother.

youtu.be/7mrI2xtkEMA

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

caring about boomers

Attached: Sponge1.jpg (39 KB, 333x350)

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Rainbaw my nigger is that you ?

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

death is the end
This is what atheists actually believe. Imagine agreeing with liberal Jews on anything.

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

what prevents you from offing yourself
The shit my dad had to suffer through growing up and him doing everything he could to give us a better life. I hard edge man that would never let us see the hurt he had inside. What a cuck I would be to betray him like that. It would kill him.

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

I dont give a fuck about you, loser.
Why would anyone prove shit to you.

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

My descent into insanity is actually helping me.

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

If this world truly wants my blood, it will have to take it by force.

Attached: 1523381751200.gif (128 KB, 222x533)

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

What if only a finite number of souls exist?

What if they simply cycle through different vessels?

What if the number of vessels outnumber the souls?

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

what keeps you going?
Knowing that Christ will appear in my life time and BTFO Jews 10 times over and rid the world of degeneracy ushering in 1000 years of Christ’s rule on earth. Don’t give up user if only you knew how great things are going to be!

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

Find God

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

you'll be dead one day. no need to rush it. just enjoy the ride no matter what comes. you can't control what life throws at you or what other people do, but you can control how you react to it.

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

If the 'spirit' instinct wins out, there is a chance we can escape the shackles of biology, and maybe even the atrocity that is death (the key to life sustaining its horrific and wasteful ways via replacement).

lol, this "spiritual" instinct and its revolt against the earth/nature is behind everything today, the more you to try transcend humanity, the more you do violence to it. read Klages. the LAST thing that will survive crossing that breach will be humanity, trust me.

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Knowing that's what they want keeps from doing it

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

You have it backwards. There is no innocence because reincarnation is real.
We are all guilty of our own insistence on continuing to exist.

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

implying there isn't only one soul spread out among everyone because time is linear only in our planar dimension

the "collective consciousness" of mankind is the whole soul, all we are is just tiny fragments, like individual cells making up a single body

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

I have people that need me here.
Also there are good moments in life. Great ones, even

What the hell?

Nothing ever happens

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

If youre going to off yourself, atleast take some kikes with you my man

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

nothing.
nothing.
nothing.
I just keep on going. What's the point of stopping now if I've made it this far right?

Attached: cleaning-man.jpg (34 KB, 700x700)

Christian James
Christian James

The real question is when are we going to get organised and get rid of them?

David Flores
David Flores

they're my boomers, though

Noah White
Noah White

My loved ones. I was fortunate to come from a good loving family that poured everything they had into making me who I am today. I live for them and to return thw waterfall of generosity and love they showered upon me unto the next generation.

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

Pretty much this.

Attached: angry.jpg (49 KB, 460x259)

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

triggering manolos

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

Do you remember when you were just the minute hand, ticking along following the orders from your boss?

But never testing, what happens if I break the pattern? What happens if I go backwards? And the stupid boss, he follows you!

Worse yet, when you finally discover you are moving in an endless looping cycle. You try to break from the centre. But no salvation comes. You are stuck here until the batteries get cold. Could be trillions of years.

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

Attached: bq-5c91d85ab66c2.jpg (74 KB, 600x444)

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

I'm going to blindly believe in Eternal Life through reincarnation from now on, you guys should too. It's a happy feeling, it frees you.

My dad had it rough too, he died when i was 9 in a drunk driving accident. I can't fault him too much he a had a rough life ever since he was a kid, ran away when he like 15 i think and practically grew up in the street, worked as a fisherman/diver all his life.

I will fucking live forever faggot, i'm going to reincarnate as a pure White Nordid eventually. The struggle is eternal, and fuck you i'm taking you all with me. No man gets left behind.

HA! the Aryan is as close to innocence as it gets, FORWARD!!

There is only WORK WORK WORK and the happiness to be reaped from it. Do your duty so, we're proud of you. Next incarnation will be better, i promise.

Jesus would have to come back for that i'm afraid. ETERNAL LIFE FOR EVERYONE, EVEN JEWS.

ESPECIALLY JEWS.

THEY GET THE MOST LIFE.

Attached: Unerschütterlich-Kampfentschlossen-Siegesgewiß!.jpg (26 KB, 316x453)

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

I just wanna see how much crazier shit gets.

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

fuck your optics

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

The truth about boomers is they should as white people be allowed to live the way they do/did. All white people and even white allies should. The real injustice is not that boomers lived their boomer lifestyle. The real injustice is that the boomer lifestyle has been stolen from white people.
Don’t kill the boomers, don’t hate the boomers. Hate the people that won’t let you be a boomer.
Kill them.
Then be the worst goddamn boomer the world has ever seen.
But be openly racist and sexist though. That’s the one boomer flaw. Tolerance.

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

Make sure you thank them for fucking the country. I hope they enjoy the fucking boons and beans in the nursing home.

Attached: pikalol.jpg (30 KB, 500x500)

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

Hey you know the band Impertinencia? pretty good band, too uh... Red Nordid for me though (even though i'm basically a Red Nordid myself). I much prefer krauts, more serious. The true Aryans. But hey.

Attached: Luftfchub!.jpg (28 KB, 469x680)

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

Die in battle like a man.

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

Attached: CACTUS.jpg (72 KB, 600x397)

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

I am making money now. Saving to leave this shithole
Paid off student loan 2 weeks ago.

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

Knowing there's a 40% chance my problems with society will just go away by themselves

Attached: 1559912868725.gif (1.16 MB, 300x515)

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

My White Christian gf (irl).
(Yes, there is white people in Brazil that doesn't act like retards)

Attached: 1558647285274.png (1.27 MB, 1296x860)

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

My $14/hr walmart wage. It's the only thing I have in life.

Attached: 20190614-085913.jpg (1.03 MB, 2560x1440)

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

The key is to believe in Eternal Life through reincarnation otherwise it's impossible to get any motivation. HA! it rhymes.

Attached: 30.-JANUAR-1933-1943-EIN-KAMPF-EIN-SIEG!.jpg (49 KB, 518x741)

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

I have two parents that would be absolutely devastated if I killed myself so right now suicide would be a selfish thing to do.

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

Live in spite of your enemy or circumstances. Rage sits deep inside me like a nuclear core providing me endless willpower.

Attached: DxBXp86WoAAiF6W.jpg (173 KB, 780x1024)

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

Attached: SAnderson2.jpg (131 KB, 511x796)

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

b & r

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

same shit here

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

My son.

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

We all live forever through reincarnation, let them know. Then kill yourself and reincarnate into something other than an Irishman, like a German. Have some decency.

What? fuck you i'm kidding.

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

The Lord, Jesus Christ, Yeshua the Messiah

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

The game makes no sense, simply assume Eternal Life through reincarnation and play your part man. Have the fun that can be had.

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

Starship Trooper?

Attached: citizen.jpg (7 KB, 169x225)

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

Eh, he's an okay kid.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360)

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

This.

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

The batteries don’t get cold. There are no batteries. The clock running is better than the alternative so you will never end it.

Jesus is not and never was real. Jesus is propaganda to make you submissive.

You don’t know anything about my incarnation. I have lived this same one over and over many times because this one is so good and it is also the one where I achieve more knowledge of life and death than any other. I am living the best existence of them all.

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

HAPPY LIFE FOREVER HAPPY FOREVER LIFE HAPPY.

You get the picture now?

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

Yeah but paint the nurse black and have her throwing the elderly woman down on the bed, breaking her hip in the process.

Attached: black-guy-must-be-at-work.jpg (304 KB, 1200x1909)

Brandon King
Brandon King

If you perceived the world as it truly is you would know that you are god.

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

See berserk end

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

Thanks for introducing me to him, I will study him.

However, I have no desire to let 'humanity' survive as it currently is: in mind brought low by spite, sadism and unworthy strife, in body riddled with imperfection and disease. Humanity in its current form will irrevocably perish, either towards savagery or something 'more', this more being a very uncertain state.

What is your reasoning to cling to humanity, if that is indeed what you do?

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

You can always kill yourself tomorrow

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

Jesus existed and he was hwhite, bitch please you're probably an ugly fag. BUT, because you live forever through reincarnation there's room for ETERNAL improvement.

Believing anything else is literally insane and a worship and cult of DEATH.

Eternal Life through reincarnation, what am i missing?

Attached: young-jesus-face.jpg (26 KB, 630x278)

William Martinez
William Martinez

God bless you user. I hope you will help us secure the existence of a blue eyed people.

Attached: uYP2rM4.jpg (45 KB, 599x717)

John Reed
John Reed

AND REINCARNATE THE DAY AFTER THAT.

FUCK YES.

COME BACK AS A BABY AND MURDER EVERYONE.

BABY WITH A HITLER MOUSTACHE.

Jordan King
Jordan King

BLONDE HAIRED BLUE EYED, U FAG.

You can come too, everyone can faggot.

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

Weekly reset with alcohol.

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

shill

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

Hell is hot

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

WHAT IF HURR DURR.

I murder everyone, that's what if.

David Bailey
David Bailey

being a good frame of reference, setting the example to change the fractal verse a good way.
Offing yourself will do the opposite.

Attached: Pepeenlighten.png (199 KB, 499x466)

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

Coping shitskin.
Sadly i wasnt blessed with blonde hair, 2 of my siblings have blonde hair though.

Attached: ramsay-bolton-snow-game-of-thrones-season-five-1024x768.jpg (54 KB, 767x431)

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

Do you even remember your deaths? A single one? Or maybe a previous life? The afterlife? Anything?
Life only appears finite because of the angle you are view it from while alive. You purposely perceive time as a straight line and restrict your memory to only one side of the line so that you can give your actions meaning. Without giving yourself such restriction you would be bored with you inability to change anything since everything exists all at once forever.

Brandon James
Brandon James

Pleb, plebian youtube.com/watch?v=QaESaMXUhY0

WHORE.

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

offing yourself
why would anyone off themselves when they can just do hard drugs and feel like a million bucks

Lucas James
Lucas James

Unironically this place a safe haven for free speech, my family, and pic related.

Attached: welfare.jpg (72 KB, 720x606)

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

Righteous rage for truth and self improvement and having children someday

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

I'm too much of a pussy. I'd rather die fighting someone

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

the alternative

NAN error

Jason Young
Jason Young

PTSD actually. Spent so many years on the streets just trying to survive that its just become a part of me. Staying alive is now number one on my thoughts at all times.

Attached: Fuckeverything.jpg (45 KB, 600x440)

Owen White
Owen White

NEXT INCARNATION!!

YADDA YADDA, you make no fucking sense. What's the point of that? sounds confused and confabulated as fuck.

SOUNDS LIKE A PRISON, ACTUALLY.

I WILL LIVE FOR FUCKING EVER, FAGGOT.

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

In our lifetime we will either witness the singularity or the collapse of civilization.

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

The challenge of it.

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

I was a soldier in my previous incarnation, i too have witnessed some fecal matter.

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

Fucking like the chinks say, "may you live in interesting times".I'm going all out warfare ETERNAL LIFE.

That Singularity shit? it's gonna get fucked in every hole, it better not fuck with me.

John Cox
John Cox

Will to survive.

I will take care of my parents so they don't get shoved into a home and abused by shitty CNA's. I'm also going to make as much money as possible and leave it to my most capable son to carry the torch. I'm also the last male in my family that cares about our family's history and stories. I have a ridiculous memory so it's all banked in my brain. It's pretty sad because my brother's don't give a shit about it and have even said "naw I think that's bullshit." My Dad even told me "you have to remember all of this stuff, you're the only one that cares and without you it would all be lost."

My boomer parents did right by us in many ways. Don't hate the boomers, pity them. They were the first generation captured by media, and they are dying alone in record numbers. It's sad.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

This. I'll consider suicide again once my parents are dead

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

probably the only reason I haven't offed myself yet is because I still have friends and family. everything else is just so trash, I'm about to be a minority in my own country, every woman I talk to is a complete thot and not worthy of having my children, and I can't find a decent job for whatever reason even with a good college degree. I don't think I've ever been as blackpilled as I am now, but I'll just keep slogging through this clown world.

Liam Green
Liam Green

It’s frozen nothing every second feels like an eternity, physical torture in eternal the hell circles feels better because at least in those buffer zones progress and change is possible if only through the illusion that you are feeling something. The perceived heaven realm is equal to hell in this manner. Mythological realms such as the battle and the feast are superior to both heaven and hell since they experience far greater feeelings.

The life realm beats them all since they provide the best illusion of existence of them all.

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

next incarnation
Based varg poster

Attached: varg-vikernes-sol-austan-mani-vestan.jpg (56 KB, 300x400)

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

batman

Levi Young
Levi Young

Eh. I got into a lot of arguments with my boss to be honest. Actually I sort of tormented the poor bastard. There's probably a universe where I'm the one following him

if you're talking about the quantum suicide thing (I looked it up), not sure I'm on board. I suppose it's possible. You tested it yourself, mate? (Please don't, if you haven't)

For now I'm pretty cozy. If hell is coming, then it's coming. For now, I still believe in and love the Lord.

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

Racial reincarnation. I know things get worse for yt and I would hate to wait another 25 years to wake up again.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

Not even joking that I love seeing Wal-Mart bro check in once in a while. Dude just keeps on truckin.

Attached: 1509751876134.jpg (57 KB, 793x639)

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

religion
good

You have to pick

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

tfw this current existence actually is hell

Joseph Stewart
Joseph Stewart

THIS.

But explain this to me, if i don't have kids who am i going to reincarnate as?

One of Varg's great great grreat grand something, something more Aryan until i'm the Ultimate Aryan Ubermensch from Thule.

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

hate

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

Barely anything, I'm about ready to an hero desu but too much of a bitch to do it.

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

Gritting teeth and just keep on trucking, trying to stay in.

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

Well you see no hope! of course!

ETERNAL LIFE!!

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

I am starting my own waterfall for my daughter and other future offspring. Being a good parent is the cheapest thing anyone can do that will GUARANTEE to net you positive returns.

John Edwards
John Edwards

Raw grit and determination at this point.

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

It is by race, not by bloodline. You share common ancestors with the next gen of yt. It will appear to be a lottery.

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

Alcohol and wanting to see how more down the drain our world could go.

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

I'm not sure. Keep trying I guess.

"Life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone." - John Mellencamp

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

Oh wow, tell me more about all this shit you can't prove. You want some money? here i can give you some money if you want.

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

Only my gym, but I have been thinking about it more and more often.

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

Crypto and lifting.
Going to use my crypto gains to buy a house on an island on the west coast.
Looking forward to no niggers.

Attached: 1357415678044.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720)

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

You’re basic. You are on a low level. You haven’t broken any of the boundaries. You’ve never spent time in any of the timeless realms of existence.

This life is not a prison. This is the only place you can feel free. Once you achieved existence you could never go back to being nothing. The NPC theory is actually right. There is just one. We ha e taken on many roles but we also created many men and women to make us feel as if this was real, the rest are occupied by the evils we created along the way. But there is another important aspect to our creative powers as we occupy various roles sometimes we can create splinter deities which exist eternally and parallel to ourselves. The Christian religion would refer to this as the Holy Spirit. In pagan religions these would all be gods and typically the supreme god would have birthed them all. Then there are deceptive religions designed to send the spirit into regression. Regressing backwards is the worst fate of all. There is nothing worse than being alone in the nothingness, the void forever. The eternal darkness of the souls.
There is no worse fate than being god.
Being god means you have a lot of work to do to no longer be god. To create this illusion that makes you believe you are not alone.

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

yt

What does that mean?

It will appear to be a lottery.

FUCK THAT. I want to improve not be a nigger next time, WTF?

by race

I want to move up in the racial ladder, possible?

Lucas Allen
Lucas Allen

The fact that my family and friends are going to be extra fucking happy that I stuck around when the boogaloo goes down. If it never happens and no one comes to kill me for my beliefs I will die happy surrounded in comfyness.

Attached: 1559936652422.jpg (11 KB, 218x231)

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

You are still thinking in a straight line.
You can reincarnate again as you. Or if you progress you will become someone better since you will realise you cannot learn more from you so you have to become someone else. Eventually you may become me.

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

I have transcenses beyond such petty concerns.
I am meaningless, but my life is not mine to do with as I please.
The universe itself guides me for purposes unknown.
I am a humble servant

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

So don't be a kike then, got it. So if i act like an Aryan and 100% self improve next time will be better right? i'll be racially pure White? i'm not interested in this faggot re-incarnating as a rat shit.

I don't want to be a dog next time or a dog eating chink either, i want to be Germanic. You try to cuck me i'll cut your fucking head off.

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

That shit is retarded, "learn" what exactly? i'm already God remember? why THE FUCK would i need to "learn" anything, and "learn it" from whom? myself?

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

You tested it yourself, mate?

Every single day.

Attached: 1558379916713.jpg (37 KB, 750x709)

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

This guy is a Diablo III fan too.

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

Teach me master, fuck my wife too while you're at it. You're in charge here.

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

No, the boomers fucked up. They promulgated the idea that happiness was a quick lay. Something that only 6--10% of men could get, and 1-4% of men could get without a lot of fuss

I do agree that the boomers had their reasons. Their parents in turn were, at least seemingly hard materialists. They thought happiness could be put in a box and bought from a sterile store shelf

Of course, war and propaganda had a LOT to do with this. It was absolutely engineered, partly so at least

Thing is... We are doing things our kids will hate us for (what few of us have kids). We may be even more materialistic than out grandparents. We've taken our sense of materialism to a metaphysical level. "One day, Science! will make us immortal."

God help all of us if we get our wish

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

No you will take yourself to whatever lesson you need to learn. I am hear as a teacher. I have learned everything I need to teach and my problem now is not teaching effectively enough. My goal is to teach enough that I no longer need to teach. Then I can continue learning if there is anything left to learn.

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

the fact that you'll never find them is what sustains me.
I want you to know your pain is my pleasure.

James Ward
James Ward

I will perform astoundingly in every single battlefield throughout history, you've been warned.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

Unironically the moust grounded post in this thread.
t.DepressedMyself

We'll make it out of this maze brothers.
Just keep going, never tire, never slacken, never lose hope, never despair.

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

WHY THE FUCK WOULD GOD NEED TO "TEACH" ITSELF ANYTHING?

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

After a false hope that is Donald Trump as the president who sucks dicks for Israel as a super Zionist, I am still alive, waiting for this world to burn with Iran-Russia-China triumvirate kicking USA and Israel's ass following USA's attack on Iran after the false flag shit.

It will please me to see the truly stupid white and mulatto and wetback people who abused and oppressed me, like at former shit wageslave jobs and who denied me employment upon application due to minor disability and race, suffer.

Also, some dishonest and whorish young white women who had crush on me yet betrayed me by backstabbing via gossiping to impugn my reputation. May these stupid selfish lying sluts perish after China and Russia invade USA to rape, pillage and plunder.

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

Honestly? Its hatred, pure and simple. Once you get bast the feelings of desolation, of brokenness, once you've swallowed that final red/black pill there is very little left in you but hatred, hatred so strong it transcends the definition. Hatred at the world and at society, hatred that fuels you to grow stronger become smarter, hatred that forces a smile onto your face, hatred that encourages you to force yourself into happiness despite the conditions.

Survive.

Attached: 1560522949069.jpg (56 KB, 540x720)

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

t. Brown eyed subhuman
Kek kys

Attached: download.jpg (12 KB, 225x224)

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

This guy was Hitler in his previous one, he wishes to be me next time. Common feeling among my lessers.

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

I given up on the idea that my life will ever be not shit but I still want to know how this horror show continuous.

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

My iron will cuts through all of eternity.

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

That's a fucking Jew isn't it?

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

Take your pills.

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

This guy gets it.

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

he's used to taking pills

I'm telling you, this guy's name used to be Adolf.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

You can’t learn without experience.
Never played it. Video games are a very fun introspective on your nature as a creator though.
I’m sure I already did when I was you and you will fuck mine when you are me.
Science can’t fix a problem that has been solved. The kike demons are to blame.

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

Because
The darkest hour is just before the dawn
We are witnessing the collapse of civilization, I try to stop it

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

Who are you even talking about?
I hope you're joking, if you are unironic there are some screws loose in your attic.

James Cook
James Cook

We always do, even when we die.
To feel as if you are learning something.
It always will.

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

Unironically this

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

U need a reason to live?
Isn't just being alive good enough for you?
Do you really believe there is another life waiting for you after this one?
Just ask anyone who has die how life after death works.

If your not happy do something about it. Don't wait for someone else to do it.

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

You can’t learn without experience.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD GOD NEED TO "LEARN" ANYTHING? HE'S GOD. HE'S/SHE'S/IT'S THE INFORMATION ITSELF. THE CONCEPT OF LEARNING ITSELF.

DO U EVEN LIFT, NUMBNUTS?

I’m sure I already did when I was you and you will fuck mine when you are me.

I will, and in this incarnation too why not. HEY, we're both God so it's cool.

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

Based!
What do you like to do?
What keeps you going in life, what do you get up to do in the morning?

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

You’re very angry and rebellious against yourself. The fact that you think this is offensive shows how unevolved you are. Like I said. You are basic. Level up more. At least you aren’t a demonic failure or an NPC.

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

Look, Germany. You can't just invade Russia

We always do, even when we die.

My heroic death shall be the stuff of legends.

To feel as if you are learning something.

AH. So not even God knows WTF is going on? HAHA, you need to watch this my friend youtube.com/watch?v=Fo9qCDXt70U

It always will.

Fuck yeah, that's what i'm talking about. I dominate. They call me the Dominator.

Can i be top tier White Nordid pic related White next time or not?

Attached: SS-Rassenpolitik-5.jpg (47 KB, 362x504)

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

I'm waiting for a race war/revolution.
It doesn't necessarily have to be in the U.S. it could be in S.Africa. I just want war...I want to fight in a war worth fighting for. I don't want to be a zogbot who follows Jewish rules of war. I want TOTAL WAR

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

This world's already dead, it's just taking us time to realize that.

Attached: harrythebigbitch.jpg (23 KB, 297x360)

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

Ignore these cunts, they just don't have anyone worth looking after

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

If the collapse actually happens there will be no quarter given to the enemy. They will all suffer what they have done to us tenfold. Mercy will be a concept long forgotten.

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

No. You need to suffer. You will for a long time.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

I was a soldier in my previous incarnation, i think, war from the combat fooatge i've seen and from what i've been told is boring most of the time, then SHTF and it's confusing and scary until you get into the swing of things then it can be enjoyable. Themost nerve breaking shit is the waiting for something to happen, always on edge.

Fuck this collapse talk, the internet better never fucking go down. FAGGOT.

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

Would you believe there is only 4 people in the world? and when you're not looking they change masks?

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

But eventually? AH? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA??

YOU SLUT.

YOU DIRTY GOY.

Attached: Siegfried's-attempt-at-infiltrating-(((the-tribe))).jpg (29 KB, 415x478)

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

Look, Germany. You can't just invade Russia
I am not "Germany", I am single citizen in this 80Mil. strong clusterfuck of insanity and rage.
I never invaded anything, so stop babbling insanity please and say what you want to actually say.

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

All I want to do is roam some winter mountains and trap beaver. It's escapism fantasy though, and quite a lonely one. There is nothing of substance left here for us.

Attached: 20190320-205514.jpg (412 KB, 720x889)

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

Ignore the urugayan, he is insane and wrecks every thread he enters.

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

Just listen to some speeches from Hitler or Goebbels, user

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1550385795774.jpg (165 KB, 861x1024)

James Russell
James Russell

The next Great War will be a trick to remove all the men who might fight against the real enemy. They will send all the fighting men to die and claim absolute power since they are unhappy the power they already have. They are never satisfied without total servitude.

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

Pic related does

Attached: Capture+-2019-06-14-18-57-27.png (509 KB, 720x1193)

Charles James
Charles James

There is nothing of substance left here for us.
In your generalization of this sentiment upon everyone you overlook and avid admitting that there is nothing left FOR YOU.
You and only you can find and make something worthwhile for yourself.
I know it all seems very hopeless, but what are we to do?
Killing ourselves ultimately won't change a thing and will just be a pathetic testament to the fact that we did indeed care all along.
And even if we fade, I personally don't want to fade without a fight.

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

Oh man, sorry.
Jow Forums truly is an asylum of sorts some times.
Have you ever checked Kraut/pol/? It's amazing how much mentally misaligned people are gathered there.

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

Same. Happenings, wifey, family , career . Remove a few of those things I don't know what would keep me going. I feel bad for anons that don't have much going for them.

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

The great library will always be destroyed eventually.

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

my kids
and securing a future for them

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

Holy shit Germans are autistic.

INPUT:JOKE

OUTPUT:LAUGHTER

BOO HOO YOU WON'T BE ALLOWED TO GENOCIDE THE RACIALLY IMPURE WILLY NILLY, SHADUP FAGGIT youtube.com/watch?v=S5TnPjOd_To

Am i insane? what do you believe happens after death?

AH SHIT! WHEN?? I NEED TIME!! 10-15-20 50 YEARS!!

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

HOW ABOUT NEVER? FUCK YOU.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

ah no worries, I haven't checked it out yet. Will do.

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

To achieve the becoming of a happening in human form.

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

Fuck this collapse talk, the internet better never fucking go down. FAGGOT.
Aww, you know it's coming. The golem must be shut down.

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

Don't check it out, it's shit, haha.

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

I've sincerely lost all hope in humanity. Those who think like us are too few to make a difference and the power of the Jewish globalist brainwashing is just too strong.

Everywhere I look, from family, to friends and coworkers, I see individuals who think that the epitome of human enlightenment consists in taking selfies and photos while they are visiting places, eating things or having (((fun))), in order to post them on socials to bolster their own ego. Lobotomites always curved on a smartphone screen, having trivial interactions with irrelevant people, even when they are talking to you. Sheep who fear having even a single thought that deviates from the norm of what is considered politically correct.
I simply can't bear living among those individuals. I can't omologate myself to be like them, with them and be "happy".

All that keeps me going is the possibility that shit will eventually hit the fan during my lifetime. And that I'll get a front row seat when society will finally collapse.

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

Fuck the collapse and fuck you faggots, the Elites have prolly infiltrated every single White power movement, we are on their dick. Anything that happens will be staged. The same families in control ever since Atlantis, mine and many other's theory.

I better be Whiter next time.

Bentley White
Bentley White

LMFAO, you seriously overestimate your capabilities. ALSO, the amount of men that aren't ALL TALK.

I was a soldier previous incarnation, remember? i know about this shit. 80% of you don't have it in you.

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

LMFAO, you seriously overestimate your capabilities
No, you simply underestimate the hubris of man.

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

WoW Classic

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

Who are your leaders anyway?

HAHA, you're fucked. HITLER COULDN'T DO IT! FUCKING HITLER!

People believe death is the end (might be, i don't think it is and i sure as shit ain't gonna live my life believing it is, that's no way to live). Who's gonna die for ANYTHING? not even me, and i'm a war vet who thinks death isn't the end.

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

Nigga, fuck are you going to do? get together with your buddies and do what? White people don't want fucking war LMFAO are you insane? talking normal everyday people here.

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

Well then I have all of eternity to accomplish my goals.

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

Remembering everyone in this video is dead and one day, I will be too.

bitchute.com/video/hUpB7Z6Hmoey/

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

Your mistake is thinking the masses are relevant.

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

AHAHAHA.

"Collapse", nah as long as there's White people shit will keep going, decayed, but functioning. You can and probably will deport violent shitskins (not the civilized ones, liberals won't go for that) and that's about it. Until you solve the "death is the end" problem, you're fucked. You need White people to unironically believe they will live forever, through reincarnation or what have you.

Yup, but we all have to go by natural law and shit apparently. Karma.

Can't be TOO edgy otherwise you're just a Jew.

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Thank you for sharing

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

You live in 1st world economic power, shut the fuck up and get your shit togeather.

James Bell
James Bell

Yeah but you'll never get into power, not real power. The secret societies that APPARENTLY run the world laugh at you. There's more going on than the Jews.

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

Can't be TOO edgy otherwise you're just a Jew.
It is everyone's duty to be edgy in the face of tyranny.

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

Nigga, you ain't got TWO George Lincoln Rockwell's not TWO. You're so fucked.

John Brown
John Brown

I already have the power.

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

Shut the fuck up, you fucking jew.

William Lopez
William Lopez

You're right, I should be satisfied with muh booze, muh restaurant, muh travel, and muh meaningless sex.
Can't find meaning in wilderness, oh no.
That ridge where you learned to hunt grouse?
Deforested, flattened, and covered in faggot turbines
The cave where you passed a week skinning muskrat, eating stew, and reading?
Demolished by the state to build a road
The plateau where you ate blueberries till you puked and fell in love?
Road built to it and overtouristed until they burned it all to a cinder.
I'm no candidate for suicide, as these things were taken from me forever by men. I can't build a new mountain but I can visit a man at his home.

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

Be a good goy and pay your reparations Poland.

Attached: jew-basic.jpg (42 KB, 600x600)

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

Curiosity mostly. I want to see how far this shit show goes before people wake up and things go back to normal. Ride the tiger and all that.

Attached: WatDoFwak.jpg (345 KB, 750x577)

James Long
James Long

truth is the only thing needed, with that you realize that people today are suffering madly. its literal they live out there, real people are trapped in there. so show a little mercy and compassion for the misguided because being misguided is all they know, look for truth and try to bring people out of their madness so they can be at peace, to make up for what is being stolen from them.

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

Prove it to people, genius. What are you 15? people don't give a shit, they all think death is the end and life is just unfair and there is no hope of them ever improving so they could care less. You really don't know people, bro.

White people will go to war for only two reasons 1) if they are ABSOLUTELY AND I DO MEAN ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY forced to do it, and then only for a short while until the situation is stabilized OR 2) if you can somehow convince them death ISN'T the end and that they will live forever, preferably through reincarnation since people are petty and their lives center around petty things like "Chad has a bigger big, i'll never have such a big dick so fuck the world i don't give a shit". Convince him he can be Chad eventually if he earns it, and he MIGHT do it.

duty

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

"Duty".

That is SO DEAD.

That fucking song, STFU Bruce Almighty you ain't got shit.

Just telling it how it is, you are fucked. At least Nazis are, White people will be fine. For the most part.

You ain't ever getting rid of Jews, bro. Dream on.

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

The hope that Cristina will return and fix this mess.

Attached: AF5.jpg (91 KB, 797x579)

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

nothing

Attached: ik43m0d4i0uz.png (222 KB, 635x473)

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

I hope all peronists and radicals eventually die out

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

Youa re such plebs, the AI/Singularity is coming OR the Elites will depopulate 99.99% of us using WMDs. We are screwed.

Thank fuck i regained my belief in Eternal Life through reincarnation, i was starting to shrink back and die.

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

You wouldn't understand duty to humanity, because you're a filthy kike.

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

Vamos a volver.

Attached: 1209032450.jpg (41 KB, 520x475)

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

Shut the fuck up.

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

I'm telling you Whites don't give a shit, what world do you live in? duty to "humanity"? don't you plan on genociding half the world you Nazi fuck? how old are you?

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

Hey i believe in Eternal Life, so it'll be fine i guess. And one of this days i'll have you on all fours begging for my dick, you'll see. You uh.. biudful boi. Nevermind.

I'm not gay, fuck you.

UR A GAY PROVINCIA.

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

What's the point of staying in power if there's no one to rule over?

Attached: 1522163213052.jpg (364 KB, 2560x1440)

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

You're right, I should be satisfied with muh booze, muh restaurant, muh travel, and muh meaningless sex.
No, that is not what I mean and you know it too.
I know it's shitty, I was just trying to build you up, that's all.
It feels like a fleeing and maybe it is, but there are still nice places and there are like-minded people you can bond with.
I am searching for hope just as much as you.

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

Well...yeah? Life isn't just going to suddenly get better one day, out of the blue.

Attached: 1560533476215525394515712384196.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440)

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

I promised I'd wait until I turned 30 to make any kind of decision like that. Logan's Run and all that. Turning 29 this year.

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

Hope
I know the media does its best to portray the degeneracy as 'taking over' and being the new normal. But in actuality, I look around outside and its nowhere to be seen except in the big cities, which are lost beyond redemption.
Normal people abhor it. Culture, honor, religion, truth and all that's good are still here and still prevalent. If you're in a big city, get out, go up into the mountains and live simply and happily.

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

Oh they have that life extension AI/Singularity transhumanism shit, prolly realistic virtual realities where they can do whatever the fuck they want, rape kill and eat kids at their leisure. We're prolly in one right now.

No i'm serious though, who the fuck knows what's going on? either way the only way to live is to believe in ETERNAL LIFE.

Just blindly believe that shit and go out SHOOTING youtube.com/watch?v=qS2tIRVZ_nA

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

I'm White and I give a shit.

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

Responsibility. No ones going to handle my business so I have to endure.

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

I don't think the heebs will start another world war soon. At least not until AI is invented. Until then, I think they'll be some smaller scale race wars in Europe and Africa. South Africa is years away from civil war. Hell, even the US government agencies like the CIA are desperately in need of Afrikaans speakers...I wonder why??...

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

A deep connection with the divine.
Knowing that this life, this embodiment, is just a vessel, a representation (our sonship) of our greater self - the great spirit that crystallized the material matrix in itself; the cosmos; spiritually and physically = God.
Knowing that nothing dies really - in a strict sense. Everything just changes its shape. Nature, the material world, constantly changes its form in the trinity of things: Arising - Being - Ceasing - (to new Arising) with what is already there. And our eternal life, what we actually are, our spirit, is part of that great spirit that always comes back to new incarnation.

This is why we should care about etenal truth and the greater health of our planet and people, and should not care for greedy, selfish, and menial desires of our material body (at least in the long run, according to the most important things in life), because how we left things when we go is how we inherit things when we come back. In many ways.
Everything is rightful in the world - and how you act is how you get treated in this life or the next. Or you realize failure and get a balance in the world through teaching others a good virtue.

Do not give up yourself. Instead change your environment, "kill" your old behaviour, your old lifestyle - and be more with nature, especially in the morning, with the sunrise. Do not try to think in these moments - it really can do wonders. The Sun (the Son) of God, the representation of yourself, your conscience, your connection with God.

Attached: Sonnenhagall-2.png (849 KB, 930x930)

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

There is an incomprehensible force inside every human who says 'yes' to life, even in the face of relentless suffering. That force is God.

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

I didn't mean a collapse of the human race. That will never happen. What I meant is a collapse of the type of society we live in. A society which is based on the false premise that a capitalistic global economy, where infinite growth is possible, will actually last.

Resources are finite, so is technological progress and manpower. The amount of time the environment will be able to sustain global growth without dramatically changing is also finite.

Global society will collapse, in a way worse than any socialist regime ever did. It's inevitable.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

Attached: you-will-always-be-a-nigger-just-in-case-you-2665722.png (115 KB, 500x553)

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

China and Russia.

David Brown
David Brown

Cheers.

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

FUCKING ZAMBIA HOLY SHIT. RARE.

Anyway what? oh yeah but that's just you, most Whites don't. And frankly this whole thing is going to have to include passing shitskins like myself otherwise most Whites won't go for it, how many Whites do you know that have non-White friends? you think they're just gonna kill them? or even move to live in your gay ethnostate away from the people they've known all their lives? nah.

And what about White-looking but racially impure people like 15% Czech kike Owen Benjamin and his spic/Norwegian wife? and his part spic/kike kids? are you just going to throw them to the wolves? nah, it has to be based on altruistic/smart people not "White people" and yeah sure, most of those are going to be White.

How long? i want time to live my degenerate lifestyle, uh i mean prep. No not that kind of prep.

Or maybe...

No, not at all.

How long?

ETERNAL LIFE.

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

BTW, are you White?

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

The desire to fulfill the American Dream. I’m moving out, have a stable job and relationship, and plan on starting a family within the next decade. I can’t sY I made it in life if I haven’t, ya know, made it in life.

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

to live in your gay ethnostate
IDK wtf you're talking about. I only hate the Jews, pedos and traitors.

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

good luck bro

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

Iw developed a sense of humor towards life. Now I enjoy the shitshow. Just dont give a fuck and laugh at everyone

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

Attached: do-it-for-social-justice.jpg (124 KB, 627x515)

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

People better than myself have died and wanted to live. That's the only reason.

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

Anime

Nolan James
Nolan James

No. Only half white.

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

overall I tend to go through the motions.

At the same time, I just make the best of what I have.

i'v thought about ending it, but desu, that is boring as fuck. There is nothing on the other end of a bullet, just a blank end to your thought. There is no heaven or hell, nothing. I would much rather be torchered than disappear forever.

so I toil at my job, for decent money to do things I enjoy doing. collecting, shooting, gaming and more.

I ride my motorcycle when I want, drive my car, no one tells me what to do, just a few things of what not to do and I don't disagree with them as there is no current gain in ending another, nor theft.

You know what one of the best feelings is? Hunting down a rare artifact at a gunshow, military show or antique show, finding it for far cheaper than it's worth and adding it to my collection. Also the times where I pull off truly amazing stunts in games, be it counterstrike and somehow pulling off an ace with just my USP vs full armor + AK guys, or otherwise barely surviving the round and pulling through. That and hanging out with friends, drinking and playing dumb card games or other games that are really only fun because im with friends and we are drinking.... or as I did last weekend, going to the shooting pit and just blasting random shit at the bottom of it with a handful of my fav guns, my echo trigger equiped AR15 and 8 30 round mags being turned into noise in 2 mins, my PSL54c yeeting 30 cal rounds into a small doll house, watching it jump when I hit the ground next to it or my PS90 just pounding whatever target I point it at with it's 50 round magazine....

so while yes there are times where you go through the motions, those are just the filler episodes of your life and unfortunately you can't skip them. To end yourself would be the most boring fate as you would no longer exist. Go though the motions, have fun, and live.

Attached: 20190607-185919.jpg (2.52 MB, 4032x1908)

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

Dont want to make mum sad and leave dog wondering where I went

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

Mum will cry forever

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

I like you kraut, you give shitskins hope instead of just psychologically torturing them. I'm going to side with you against The People Of Death (Jews). You have my spear.

I hope everyone gets to be White, even Jews.

I don't hate anyone, i understand them which is different.

Better than nothing.

Attached: 065611cfa10fb1402ddd3d53c3a8e8e6.jpg (53 KB, 640x395)

Anthony James
Anthony James

Lookit dat hivemind.

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

3 years ago I ate a lot of shrooms, lsd, dmt trying to understand meaning of life and realized that this world is my prison and I have to wait till my time has come. It may took hundred lives, but I hope this is the last one. Also, I talked to Hitler (he is also Shiva), and I have propose here before Great War in other dimension

Attached: 8135DB57-B538-4008-82DE-6D9C1C46D677.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1024)

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

I don't hate anyone, i understand them which is different.
Good for you. I wont abide an eternity full of Jews, pedos and traitors.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

What keeps me going,well,am at a ge while still pysichally fit but old enough to have a "Nothing to lose/everything to gain attitude".

Means when I have had enough of the bS can snap in a well planned way and do my part to help.

Attached: 1538385440974.png (64 KB, 764x645)

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

There is no heaven or hell, nothing

It comes down to blind faith, and what makes more sense to you Eternal Life through reincarnation cause we're just here learning lessons OR we're just here for no reason and stuff?

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

what you call humanity is everything debased about it, what I call humanity is everything worth loving about it, I'm saying the transcendence of the former will necessarily come with the death of the latter.

you will never have that human connection to nature, that drive for art, science, beauty, spirituality, in a technocracy, because death and the reality of death is the condition of all these beautiful, spiritual things.

David Edwards
David Edwards

HURR DURR

Aren't you the same guy that was talking about people having some sort of duty to do something or the other? kid, you're naive. Go out sometime.

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

Family and the survival of our people

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

Yes. a duty to eliminate the Jews, pedos and traitors for the good of all mankind. How hard is that to understand?

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

Myself. I'm chosing to be greater then what I suffer and earn my strength through the struggle. And I don't turn away from the violence and the sick shit, I face it head on and deal with it. God helped.

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

I agree with you man.

I may get in spats with my mom ever so often, but my old man and I are super tight, and I do love my mum.

I too wish to give my boomers a good peaceful and long ending, not like the tards in this thread... they helped me so much that I want to help them in return as best as I can.

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

Shut up fag, if you don't believe you will live forever you'll go back to hedonism, Eternal Life is the key to everything including "sacrifice for the nation" and shit. All those soldiers in WW2 low key believed in reincarnation or some sort of Afterlife.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

The CIA needs Afrikaans speakers to spy on Afrikaner groups like Suidlanders, Afriforum and the people running Orania in the hope of establishing contact with them should relations between Washington and South Africa deteriorate in the future.

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

The dream of one day having a truly free and independent Scotland.

Free from the Jewnited Kikedom and not a part of the Neo-Soviet European Union.

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

Kid, give me a break not all Jews are "evil" not all traitors do it because they're "evil" and LMAO, you have many pedos among your ranks trust me. It's not as "evil" as you think, still kinda degenerate though even when consensual.

Look kid, how old are you?

Whoa whoa whoa, i didn't mean it like THAT. Ahem.

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

getting a qt 3.14 nip gf and basically doing what Vegeta states in this webm is what fills my heart with HOPE.
A vast ocean of hope.
Everything around here is not worth saving fuck it all, go burn in hell.

I will make it whatever the cost

Attached: resolution.webm (2.84 MB, 320x240)

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

i wasn't talking to you you fucking pseud

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

Agreed.

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

You keep making excuses for evil kike. Not a good look.

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

The belief that I will get hot wet tight silky soft pussy from hot, cute, thicc white girls in infinite amount
t. literally just had a dream where I came THIS close and then woke up right before

Attached: thinkingaboutit.jpg (37 KB, 960x960)

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

Jesus, family, self-improvement, can still probably do some good in this wretched planet.

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

I for one didn't know how much I want to do and how much I want to live until I got myself real good and addicted to this stuff called phenibut. The withdrawals were so bad that I got the closest I ever want to get to suicide, and I realized that even when killing myself would have never been easier, emotionally speaking, I still wanted to live. I was afraid of the darkness consuming the last spark of my will to live.
The day that I got into rehab was the best I've felt in a long long time, despite the suffering of withdrawal, because it was the first flash of hope I'd had in a long span of years of blackpilledness.
I guess what I'm saying is go buy some drugs if you really wanna see how much you want to live.

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

LMAO, the shit you plebs care about. The Elites will genocide 99.99% of us using WMDs that's my bet, fuck it i don't give a shit ETERNAL LIFE FAGGITS!!

I'm gonna sit back and watch the show and hope for the best for everyone.

Good luck on getting ANYONE to die for ANYTHING if they all think death is the end.

I'm mostly Iberian i think but i look like a Syrian or some other MENA, i prolly have Amerindian/Negroid/Jewish/Mongoloid in me though LMAO. Watcha gonna do.

Eh, it's not evil though that's the thing. Nature is fucking disgusting and there is no God, you don't have to diddle kids but Nature doesn't give a fuck, it's indifferent. But hey, if you want to believe there's a God go ahead.

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

lmao even your best physical feature is stolen from whites like how do you not realize how depserately you deserve your genocide when even your fucking eye color is stolen from us hahahaha

Attached: perfect.png (179 KB, 418x449)

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

I don't plan on dying before my name is remembered by future generations, even if in a small way.
This is just a really roundabout way of avoiding the fact that you're mortal just like all the rest of humanity.

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

The existence of Atomwaffen division in my country
tell me more
also your sure they re not just a honeypot ESPECIALLY in your country?

Attached: 1559873830513.jpg (102 KB, 539x960)

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

I had kids. They are the only reason I'm still here. My life consists of going to work to support them, and waiting for work to start the next day. I hate my existence.

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

You know what? even in karmic terms it's probably evil, you're right. My bad.

I just hope that dying in battle for the White race will cleanse my blood and i get to be one of you next time.

implying most Whites are pure anything, LMAO brown hair and eyes hooked or downward pointing noses and curly hair

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

Leave the Jews alone, asshole.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

hatred

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

We have been put here for a reason among the lemmings and we must find ourselves. Destiny n' shit. Also I don't want to make my mom and my gf sad

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

Or maybe just our body dies?

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

Tell them to leave us alone

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

Prolly just our life path.

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

quite honestly? No reason and stuff.

If we truly re-incarnated then there would be some kind of tell, the only one I know of is the dalai lama but that is just one man.

If I am wrong and there is something on the other side, great, but until I see some kind of evidence then im not going to change my mind. I'v even seen some things I would consider ghosts throughout my life, things that I truly do believe were the energies of the dead, though they did not to me seem like they were sentient in a sense, more like the energies of sentences that had made an imprint on the world. Also, some of my military items definitely were taken off of the dead, I have a german helmet with a bullet hole in it after all and what seems to me like blood rust, nothing spiritual or energetic about a hat that was on a mans head as he died. I grew up roman catholic, I am no longer religious at all. At this point I have just come to the conclusion that religion is needed by most to get by and I don't think ill of anyone who chooses that route, it's just not for me, though I do hope I am wrong lol.

Attached: cwXZQAZ.jpg (830 KB, 4032x2268)

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

nothing really. i'll end up taking the bullet pill in a few years when I turn 30

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

You're here now though you once were not. Your life exists between two voids. If you're here now there's no reason to think you wouldn't be again.

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

They're scared you'll hurt them if they do.

Check this site out.

sln.me

Introduce full birthdate (month, day, year) like on Facebook to use it (free and only takes literally a second) Try it with family, friends, famous people.

inb4 JIDF

You dumb fuck, you better not be one of this guys that thinks i'm trying to get his information. So annoying.

ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH REINCARNATION.

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

The honest truth bro for me is that a life that isn't filled with self-progress isn't a life worth living, but at the same time even if i could off myself i wouldn't have the right because far greater strife has been had by men far greater than myself. As of yet i am incapable of killing myself not because i see no self-worth but rather i don't deserve to die, death is a peaceful rest for those who have lived to the capacity they were able to live to.

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

Your life exists between two voids.

Agree there.

If you're here now there's no reason to think you wouldn't be again.

There is also no reason to think that I will be here again.

il give it a poke, idgaf.

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

sln.me
just realized what you meant by 'like on facebook to use it'.... I don't have a facebook lmfao. I was born on mar 9th 1990, was some interesting results but I don't necessarily see the point.

Attached: 06fqFOY.jpg (2.39 MB, 4032x2268)

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

meh sure who knows.
I'm saying that the desire to leave something that people will remember you for is just one more trick the brain uses to convince us that we're immortal despite endless evidence to the contrary.
Maybe some immortal part of our psyche called the soul is just sending out a vibe that says "you're not really gonna die" and we misinterpret that to mean "work real hard so you can leave [money/art/ideas/the world's largest mound of human feces] so that you don't really die", sure. It's still absolute cringe either way.

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

After my granny dies i will pull he trigger

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

lmao hi it's me, you from the future, but now we're 31.

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

They're scared you'll hurt them if they do.
Maybe they know they deserve it, then

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

*pulls out gun*
we'll see about that you little faggot

Attached: 1409254127199.jpg (36 KB, 640x480)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit