Reminder kids... around blacks

And don’t forget that diversity is our strength.

fox32chicago.com/news/boy-16-shot-to-death-in-front-of-father-while-selling-xbox-to-person-he-met-over-app

Attached: EA52ED44-1AA0-4487-B8FD-62E7291EEE96.jpg (750x1068, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/5V5LP
metro.co.uk/2019/05/17/boy-18-murdered-three-teens-cheerleader-25-vape-juice-refill-9594752/
abcnews.go.com/US/teens-deadly-michigan-rock-throwing-case-accept-plea/story?id=56634773
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why you always carry. Too bad he was 16. Where the fuck were you, dad?

>the real victims here are the PoC who will now experience heightened discrimination as a result of white supremacy

Attached: WhiteProgressives.jpg (1024x674, 142K)

Moral of the story:
Around blacks... Concealed carry.

>be american

We really should just the niggers a friendship surprise.

Sonyfags are fucking brutal

Watch them blame this on guns rather than the piece of shit who decided to shoot a 16 over a video game.

Never sell anything to a nigger. Read this. I was selling my old yfz450 and this nigger said he had cash. Figured fuck it come on by. He want to go on a test ride so i said sure. I own a ton of last and dirtbikes and shit he couldnt get away. Well being a dumb nigger he tries to. He doesnt know how to operate the clutch and stalls it about 200 yards from where he took off. I take my time and walk inside and call the cops. I come out with my Ar and shoot a few rounds in the air. He buddy in a old ass Chevy car takes off and leaves his friend trying to start the 4 wheeler. (Fuel was off, niggers too dumb to figure it out) anyway cops show up and arrest him. I tell the cops he threatened me with a knife so he gets in even more trouble. Fuck niggers, they are basically retards.

Gary, Indiana
>The racial makeup of the city was 84.8% African American, 10.7% White, 0.3% Native American, 0.2% Asian, 1.8% from other races, and 2.1% from two or more races.
Hmm, wonder why the city is such a shithole?

>Have son shot in front of you

Oh say can you see!

Only a nigger would shoot and kill someone over a fucking xbox. I hope he gets the death penalty. Kill a nigger tonight.

>near 51st Avenue and Maryland Street in Gary, Indiana
>Gary, Indiana

my dad grew up in Indiana and hasn't been there for three decades and he still tells me how shitty Gary is

why do whites even interact with niggers in 2019

That's a fucking tragedy. I'd never take my kid to Gary fucking Indiana trying to sell anything though. Probably a cucked out dad from Chicago suburb.

t. Ex Illinois resident

Might as well call it South Chicongo

like clockwork

>dindu nuffin wong

wel done.

archive.fo/5V5LP

Attached: 0a7d537b5d8381a22434975862424c8b3237523ecc7a77c1c6138ee0e3d11f1d.jpg (945x960, 163K)

poor family. racism could have saved them. as soon as it sounded niggerish over the phone they could have ducked out.

#

Hi fewnd

imagine thinking that being the mayor of this shit town qualifies you to be president...............

The killer was probably a white christian, coming home from bible school.

That’s an awful story.

Nice

>Use son as a live shield.

Absolutely nothing in the universe would stop be from liquidating that groid if he did that to my son.

Does anyone have the image of the thread where they broke down the percentage of whites and blacks getting shot by cops and showed that it was almost the same per the rate of crimes both commit? I wasn't able to save it last time

theoretically this would increase the hatred of jews since they are the ones that brought them here

You sure are proud for a cuck.

Attached: ss_20160322_at_08.23.04.jpg (624x469, 123K)

At least Fox calls out race of assailants.

Bin that butterknife, Mohammad.

It was a console.

Can you imagine having your teenage son murdered right in front of you?

Attached: Battle Weary Soldier.jpg (500x353, 59K)

Why does it even matter?

When I read what city that happened in I was absolutely baffled why both the kid and the dad were unarmed in Gary fucking Indiana.

Would any dad that reads Jow Forums ever take his kid to an anonymous meetup such as this? Nope. Jow Forums saves lives.

This. Seeing a white boy with a father who could afford him an Xbox triggered this young man's anger which ended unfortunately. It just goes to show the power and destruction white privilege causes.

It's the Chicago area so....
That might not of helped save his son, but he could have sought revenge.

you couldnt give a way a house in an 84% black community lol

>Watch RuPaul on FOX

Having a manual transmission really is like an anti theft device. I’m in the market for a new car and will likely be heading that way.

tell your fucking people to stop crossing our fucking border you greaseball

Kek, I remember seeing a post on here a year ago, about some white fuck trying sell some expensive Jordans out of his car , three nigs show up, knock white dood out and take the shoes.

Many such cases, sad!

Goy, you cannot use certain heuristics to keep safe!

>complaining about blacks
not like you can do anything about them anyway

The public deserves to be informed of the danger of blacks.

No it wont, normies arent even aware of the jq.

Kys nigger

...͎͍͓͙̝̼̹̟̠̼̭̹̘̼̼̼̦̼
A statement only a cuck could make

father should kill 1 nigger for each year the boy might have lived.

Did you buy the license for that song?

You'll be in the market for either a sports car or an economy car.

yet another life destroyed by video games

Hella lame leaf.

niggers

>be American
>try to sell Xbox
>get shot

Also
>white people
>living in Gary, Indiana

fucking WHY? Even if I was poor as fuck I would never live somewhere like that

>person

I drove through Gary once and it’s like a zombie apocalypse town. Abandon burnt out houses and tons of niggers on every other porch.

You can't shoot a gun like that. How did you not get into trouble?

kek.

Attached: 49tr2RR691e.png (818x512, 361K)

The hunting down his family, oh wait....

I'm white and live in New Orleans because my family is from here. I'm leaving next month though thank the lord.

>white people
kid looks like he is from puerto rico.

>in-front-of-father
And daddy didn't shoot back.
>Fuck em

What a fucking shame. Gary is unironically a worse shithole than chicago because the houses there are cheaper than run down Englewood houses and less taxes.

Pull up that address on Google maps and you can see how fucking shady it looks.

That's why you always do trades like these with police supervision because Robert can't always save you from the Eternal Male Black.

Attached: ChadThundercop.jpg.jpg (634x439, 70K)

Well done.

Attached: 20190613_171759.jpg (877x720, 585K)

How do you know perps are black?

Attached: abe.jpg (498x412, 28K)

>Sister calls because our Dad suggested it.
>Nephew wants to buy a different car for college off craigslist. Brother-in-law going with.
>Sister calls because she knows I conceal carry with a license.
>Go to purchase, in backseat, get out they approach to buy I hang back by car.
>Black people, 4 of them
They got ready to do shit and 2 of them looked at me and I mouthed "dont" and shook my head with one hand hidden behind me.
>Deal ended and they left without him buying anything.
>Brother in law sweating bullets when they got back in the car
>Next purchase I went along as well. Hispanics. Cash and title traded and all was well.

>RUPAUL ON FOX
>RIGHT ABOVE ARTICLE OF NIGGER SHOOTING YOUNG BOY OVER XBOX
THIS FUCKING CLOWN WORLD

Guns are basically completely banned in Chicongo. The left will blame absolutely anything other than the real cause of this.

Attached: 1560463144516.png (446x397, 10K)

This planet will never reach its true potential until every shitskin darker than a manilla envelope is dead.

Looks like there’s some beautiful old houses in New Orleans though, how do the rich folk manage to live safety there?

If you're not a nigger youre white in the eyes of niggers. I've seen niggers call asians and Mexicans white boy before. Then again I live around some of the lowest I.Q niggers in America.

fuck off bootlicker

Does it even matter? NOBODY should live around niggers, not even other niggers!
>be black
>number one threat to your life from ages 16-54 is other black people
>live in a shithole cities surrounded by blacks

It is Chicago news. well over 90% of shootings involve black people in and around Chicago. I can post links to shootings that happened yesterday, the day before and the day before that if needed.

Attached: Welcome to Chicago_ we got blacks with guns.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Based

It's his own property, that's about the only time you're legally allowed to fire warning shots. If he did this in a random parking lot, then he theoretically could be charged with discharging a weapon on public property.

You will never, never ever be able to solve this problem. Never.

This is why I literally carry two guns with rounds in the chambers ANYTIME I buy something from a stranger. Case in point, I was buying a Margaritaville blender a couple of weeks back. I had two guns on me and my wife was in the car with a glock and extra mags.

never! I repeat NEVER! Relax around blacks!

>Last name Peluyera

Hes south american

says in article

Whites kill each other over vape pens
metro.co.uk/2019/05/17/boy-18-murdered-three-teens-cheerleader-25-vape-juice-refill-9594752/

And kill randoms by throwing rock over bridges

abcnews.go.com/US/teens-deadly-michigan-rock-throwing-case-accept-plea/story?id=56634773

>whites
>Johnny Peluyera, 16
>"My son is gone," Kelly Arroyo, the teen’s mother, told WLS.
Yeah, no, bean status=refried. Nothing of value was lost, besides one Xbox that might have been damaged when he dropped it.

Man it is disturbing. I'm not from that area and I know about Gary. It's one of the most violent areas in the US. That poor naive family. Don't those apps tell you to only meet people in very public places?

>try to sell something to a nigger
>no publicly available nigger commerce glass to safely perform transaction
It's racism I tell ya.

Attached: Bullet-Proof-Glass-Price%2FBulletproof-Glass-for-Bank-Counter.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Thanks. Didn't read article to be honest. They must face the full extent of the law. What they did was wrong.

Fuck off nigger

A videogame console ...

Retard

> openly allow your daughter to be groomed by pakis

COD SAVE THE KWEEN

They dont, even the rich areas here are dangerous as fuck. I live on napoleon Avenue which is full of rich whites and there are shooting around here all the time. There is nowhere safe in this city, pretty much everyone here is just delusional and has to lie to themselves to stay here. I see people from here suggest others come here for tourism and I'll straight up tell them not to come and that the white people here are lying when they say it's safe. Even the tourist areas like bourbon street are extremely dangerous. The government here covers up crime and homicide. We have niggers robbing tourists outside of hotels here, it's like south Africa. I dont leave my house without a handgun.

You let a nigger sit on your bike..... You knew a nigger wasnt going to have money and yet you let a nigger sit on your bike.

Based

>get someone to buy your xbox
>meet up and it's a nigger
>not turning 540 degrees and running away the moment this is apparent

>shoot a kid for Xbox
>don’t shoot the other eye witness
My God niggers are stupid

>another shooting death near/in shitcago
This isn't news; it's the status quo.