Soph?

What's the deal with this kid? I just watched 4 of her videos for the first time today, and I can't believe someone at this age can be this articulate.

Is she just the front figure for someone else or a group of writers? The material is very well written.

Attached: Soph.jpg (1782x1542, 543K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/roman_nfkrz/status/1113050131031625728?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s Ben Shapiros family

Foul mouthed girl. My god is she ugly too.

No way. Really?

Who cares? It's fun to watch.

I would have thought it was a group of writers personally.

Not sure who is pulling her strings.

sage for e-celeb

she claims to have an IQ near 140 IIRC. But the real truth is that her vids are co-written with a 17 year old Brazilian libertarian- she admits to this in her ramzpaul interview.

Check out the "debate" she has with Fuentes in her interviews tab. Pretty obvious who is the dominant party

Her material is written by her parents and a Brazilian pedophile she talks to. He lives in Brazil because of child molestation charges in the USA. She often has mentioned him in interviews. It is all scripted and she is not either articulate nor smart, you can see this in the interviews or when she's a guest on other shows like on The Killstream or Dick Masterson. She's only able to regurgitate (badly) the things she's already done in the past and stumbles and doesn't know what to talk about during interviews.
Her appeal is to pedophiles or the type of people that enjoy little kid covers of their favorite music (pedophiles).
Once she gets older no one will pay attention to her because she has an ugly voice and one can tell she will grow to be a handsome girl.

The only reason you could have to doubt that someone at that age can't have a relatively big vocabulary, and the ability to utilize their vocabulary, is that you are a nigger and/or retard yourself.

Gen Z kids might seem outwardly dumb but it's the only generation that actually exercises its capability for critical thinking.
t. zoomer

She's been making videos (and getting them posted here) for years, newfags. That includes more than enough livestreams and lengthy rambling videos to disprove your moronic conspiracy theory.

How fucking new are you to believe that?

Attached: 1557009179441.png (1152x948, 567K)

Hitler and merkels daughter

Based background image

Attached: 1492880974661.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

her videos are as genuine as Hillary carrying around hot sauce everywhere she goes. I can't believe retards will give this kind of content time of the day.

kek

anybody can seem more articulate if they have something written out word-for-word beforehand; you don't really need to think about what you're saying / about to say, so it cuts out a significant amount of time in delivery which makes you sound more professional and articulate when you're actually not

Wow you gotta be a nigger to think a faggot with a thesaurus is smart for getting a child to read his gay opinions.

Generation Zyklon

This is a pedo psyop.

>Foul mouthed
>Flag

Attached: Where_do_you_think_we_are_.jpg (700x509, 35K)

anti soph shills on suicide watch

Attached: 1559332828220.jpg (398x376, 40K)

She is the Lance Armstrong of endurance redpill dosing.

Her level of redpill dosing was unimaginable just two or three years ago.

No one knows how this will end.

Her parents need to get more involved with her life and put an end to this madness.

Anyone else think this shit is just Shapiro style rapid-fire stammering?
I'm cool with digs and witty insults but if that's ALL you have? Well shit, I'd rather be reading actual primary sources than having a ten year old try to tell me about a topic.

you are an autist

It's a single person, probably a family member.

She hasn't lived long enough to be able to have such a large wealth of knowledge.

Becoming a philosopher takes time.
I also can't think of a single female philosopher.

Attached: 438.jpg (500x375, 67K)

>her

She's like a right-wing twevie colbert. Everybody here already knows the shit she's saying. "Muh e-celebs" spread the message to normoids.

Attached: 1558983987589.jpg (600x388, 66K)

gee, you don't think a literal 9 year old girl is smart enough to know about jews, liberal degeneracy and all sorts of redpills? she is obviously a mouthpiece for someone or some group. celeb worship isn't very ethnostate so i don't watch "her" videos

Shes reading

She probably won't be a model but she might turn out alright looking. You never know with kids that age.

And you are definitely a nigger if you couldnt grasp that first part through his autism.

So do your favorite late night comedians with black, thick rimmed glasses.

holy fug she is ugly

I also pity these Jow Forumsack subhumans who are ready to praise anyone who say what they want to hear

Some girls her age end up alright looking, my best friend’s wife was really awkward looking in high school but as an adult she is hot as fuck

I was pretty much like her at her age.

It's only cool because she's online but irl it fucking sucks.. being able smell the bullshit on everybody's breath while at the same time not having the social skills to deal with it because you're just a fucking kid is the recipe to be weird and alone.

I really pity her... it took me years to polish my act around people and be more or less socially successful. I still have to act around others though... being high IQ is a fucking curse and blessing

everybody is ugly going through puberty.
Your voice is weird, your skin sucks, you walk like a clown because your limbs are longer by the minute...

Quit being a fag

Kids are weird.

Attached: ddd.jpg (585x510, 245K)

smart kid.. jewing up all that pedo money while she's under the spotlight.

Degenerate by all means, but smart nonetheless.

holy shit you shills are absolutely terrified of this girl.

It's pretty obvious her boomer father is writing her scripts.

>Is she just the front figure for someone else or a group of writers? The material is very well written.
Her brother writes it all, she is literally being used for money

who is her brother

twitter.com/roman_nfkrz/status/1113050131031625728?s=19

Stop shilling your child on the Internet. You should be ashamed of yourself, using her like a puppet and then spreading links to the videos all the fuck over the place.

THIS

jews wanna know how low can /pol sink by trying to make a literal child their main thinking

thinker*

Kek. This.

Soph is just one example of Gen Z becoming more right-leaning because they grew up with and are tired of the far-left millennials.

Attached: 1556418686457.jpg (1200x941, 50K)

Respect Diversity

Attached: diversity-pride.jpg (832x555, 172K)

Lauren Southern 2.0

Because she's in school she probably knows to proofread her shit. She's got all the time in the world to edit out lame parts and can make herself sound as smart as she wants. It's probably not that she's super smart, she's just not lazy when it comes to content creation.

Attached: 1441591211148.jpg (618x720, 62K)

Some Jow Forumsacks daugher imo

Opinions too well articulated for her age

why is pol drooling over a 14yo woman?

like i get it 99% of the far right are retards but still, there are some people who have intelligent things to say

The best they can do is shill ContraPoints. ContraPoints has less subs than Soph despite being promoted regularly by (((YouTube))).

Attached: 1548321481313.gif (600x338, 2.91M)

this.

She's has been making little videos for years about various things. Does tutorials about music creation. Makes one or two political videos completely dismantling soi boys and leftist ideology and it's wall to wall concern trolling threads with "SLERPY JERB MOSSAD" schizos saying no one could ever be this smart while their whole world crumbles.

Attached: 3468356858.jpg (1024x898, 176K)

So Soph discovered Jow Forums as a kid?

everybody discovered pol as a kid

It's probably just her brother helping her out. She is very smart though and probably reads a lot.

certainly ghost written, I heard it's some dude she met playing csgo and given the language I'd say he's no older than 25. but you can't be an idiot and deliver like she does. she gets a lot of shit for these videos so you've gotta respect her, and really her parents', commitment

Its the same with people watching twitch streamers for their "skillz" when they're obviously cheating in some manner. I would hope that they're doing it in the same way they watch a TV show, where they know its not real but just like the spectacle, but the amount of money some of these """people""" donate leads me to believe otherwise.

ive heard the dude is also underage but slightly older

>why is pol drooling over a 14yo woman?
it's an astroturfing campaign every e-celeb try to astroturf their crap for beta conversative bux

Just because she makes your peepee stand up doesn’t mean everyone is a pedo, freak.

Attached: C0436236-FF2C-48E1-81DB-ED43D2C62204.gif (500x320, 1.8M)

yeah but its so pathethic even for nupol drumpftard standards

She is not a goy. Did that answer you... Our ((meme flag)) "friend"?

she has a ghost write, still smart kid tho

Based soph. Gives me hope for generation zyklon.

The internet. Bruh. Use your brain.

I sage and hide every thread losers make about this goblin.
>she swears and says Jow Forums stuff! BASED

/pol is 15 y.o's and manchildren.

>and I can't believe someone at this age can be this articulate.
Was the norm for hundreds of years.

Her brother writes her scripts.

I'd be surprised if he's under 20 but I haven't met any redpilled zoomer boys in the wild so I don't have any point of reference for the psychic development of kids these days

She writes her shit with her friend. Literally just look at the credits of the video. If you think they're lying, listen to any livestream she and her friend have been on.

She's not really that young, she just looks young.

Her parents either work for an agency or she's much older than she says.

No way a kid that age wrote/produced her vids, kids just aint interested in politics.

She said it was an internet proctored test from “websites” on a podcast so I highly doubt that validity stripped figure

Kids that are more articulate than the average adult is nothing new.

I live in the same town as Soph, and interact regularly with those who she goes to school with. It's a small, insular, extremely rich area, one of the richest in the US (and therefore the world).

she gets all her material written for her by her older brother, who by literally every account I have heard is a friendless, bitter virgin. Met him twice and can confirm - bitter, friendless awkward virgin. He's ultra timid too, speaks in a near whisper most of the time, with occasional yelled outbursts. It's no wonder he gets his little sister to be his mouthpiece, as he's too terrified to actually deliver his own opinions. As far as I know, he is her sole writer, so any brilliance she displays should be attributed rightly to him.

She herself has no friends of any kind that anyone can discern; even hardcore conservatives who know her personally shun her. She eats lunch by herself in a far corner of the football field, and hisses like an autistic rat at anyone who speaks to her outside of class. Her grades are mediocre, but at least she sticks to her guns off camera (such as they are) - according to several other freshmen who sat next to her in a few of her classes (specifically algebra 1, freshman english, and integrated science), she spends 90% of her time whispering racial slurs at any and everyone around her and ignoring the material.

That is the honest to god down low on Soph from a local who knows.

Attached: candle.jpg (829x508, 31K)

Listen to her on red ice, she's smart without a script.

She's not gonna have sex with you bro.

>Is she just the front figure for someone else or a group of writers?
Yeah, she is /ourgreta/

Attached: 1448223833072.png (1136x958, 1.26M)

This.

>sargon in recommended feed
Fuck off CIVNAT fucking faggot and take your ECELEB bullshit with you

>and I can't believe someone at this age can be this articulate.

Um, you mean:
>and I can't believe someone at this age can be so well rehearsed.

Literal 3 year old child actors could pull off what she does. Ever seen her on a live Q&A? She's about as articulate as one would assume a 13 year old is.

Attached: proofster.png (277x271, 8K)

>It's a small, insular, extremely rich area, one of the richest in the US
nigger you are not from NOVA

Attached: 1415432867405.jpg (500x667, 32K)

do I need to listen through this whole 2 hour shit interview? is this one from 3 weeks ago the one? I could've sworn she said her brother wrote her scripts years ago

This. Why are people so surprised at what she is saying? Most people discovered Jow Forums in their early teens and she parrots a lot of what people say here. It doesn't have anything to do with IQ, any 14 year old can read a few books/articles on politics, browse Jow Forums, and make these sort of commentary videos. That is not to say that she isn't intelligent - she seems very intelligent - but I believe that intelligence is mostly learned rather than being ingrained into your genetics from birth.

Also this. When I was enlisted into a school for the psychologically ill as a teen, I met a few social recluses that browsed Jow Forums and talked pretty similar to her. One in a mainstream school too. If you can be a mentally ill kids who can't show up to school most of the time despite legal reasons and still decently articulate your words, then I reckon most teens can. Gen Z is surprisingly political due to the surge of popularity in commentary youtubers.

super fucked up I hope she figures it out

>doubt

>Is she just the front figure for someone else or a group of writers?
yes. her father writes all of her videos

>she spends 90% of her time whispering racial slurs at any and everyone around her and ignoring the material.
So she is based af

completely fake

t. dad works at nintendo

Attached: 429162148.jpg (720x439, 47K)

>I can't believe someone at this age can be this articulate.

are you wigger or what ?

Wow, her dad is back here shilling his patreon slave. Cool.

Pretty much descibed AOC