says "this is for afghanistan"

twitter.com/ivorsawbottom/status/1138712417712705536

Attached: Shitskin.png (356x421, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ivorsawbottom/status/1138712417712705536
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Shouldn't he fuck off back there then?

German cuck was showing how friendly and not racist he is.

German women need the kara boga.
At any cost.

>that much reeing after one hit
Jesus Christ...

glass bottle looked pretty thick

b

>starts crying
g*rmonic "men"

Attached: Goldie.gif (800x430, 564K)

he probably remembered that he voted them in which is why he cried

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
WHAT AN ABSOLUTE FAGGOT RETARD

Attached: RETARD.png (289x445, 221K)

part and parcel

Toll of fraternization status: paid.

The absolute state of this country.

Good. Fuck g*rmoids

>looks like a lefty faggot
>talking to shitskins
>relaxing with hands in pocket
>cries like a women
no sympathy

There used to be a dream...

Attached: Germania.jpg (4076x1896, 1.52M)

Attached: lol.gif (340x194, 1.27M)

All the strong German men got killed by soviets

Attached: 11552468280.gif (400x228, 1.02M)

That's okay. The German probably agreed that he is scum who should be replaced by the Afghan. I don't see the problem.

Poor kid. However, I wish this happened to every last European person on this earth. Because NOW he'll know better. I've had my ass jumped by multiple Nigs and robbed at knifepoint by a spic getting my hand filleted as a result. This awakens the great white spirit. Trust me. Living in a Nigger/ Mexican jungle in the Bay area made me realize you need to be tough in order to survive. Also, to never turn your back on a non white. Will show pic of hand if anyone is interested lol

WITH time stamp, por favor.

>I wish this happened to every last European person on this earth.
we know shlomo

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

This shit doesn't even phase me anymore. This is what we deserve for doubting and killing Hitler, all so Jews can create Israel and flood our own countries with blacks and browns.

The absolute state.

Attached: EA6E4672-E969-4336-8E41-EE039021A9F9.jpg (477x527, 123K)

this is old.

don't worry. I'm sure the geman will impress him with is radical individualism.

Post dick

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-114131_Gallery.jpg (1080x1204, 699K)

When it happened

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-114408_Instagram.jpg (1075x935, 569K)

>today is the 4th
American education.

>no timestamp
fake as fuck

Oh, you're actually white.
Sorry about the spics.

that german kid should have either just
walked away
or snapped that little shitskins neck
he was way fucking bigger than that little sand nigger

fuck immigrants
fuck muslims
fuck jews
fuck niggers
remember kids
the people who dont look like you, are not your friends

KEK starts crying and curls into a ball, fuck Germany, fuck whites for being such pussies nowadays, can't wait for Jesus' second coming so this dreadful painful to watch white genocide can end, he is our only hope, we whites are fucked

why? when he can turn germany into afghanistan

Attached: kek.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Lmfao! I'm a lefty and had to write with my right hand. I think I was concentrating too much on penmanship rather than the actual date. My bad...

Time stamp in the top pic (although the retarded American date format is used) and the scar is in the same spot.
I believe him.

He started crying like a literally fucking gay child. I wish the shitskin killed him.

The last aryan alive and this is how he acts? How sad

you mean Ahmed's second coming.

According to muslims, the quran says that after Jesus another prophet will come named Ahmed.

Muslims taking over Europe it's obviously that he'll call himself Ahmed kek

try taking a glass bottle in the face.

glass bottles are hard to even crack. imagine smashing it in someones face.

the german is a jewish cocksucker faggot he deserved it

I believe you and agree with you about what living around these people does to you. I live on the edge of the hood in a major lib shit hole city and see it everyday. A white woman in my neighborhood once said to me, "yeah it's alright around here, shit happens. It's the city, you know?"
I asked her "Are you telling me that every neighborhood in this city is the same in terms of crime and safety?"
She just responded "I don't know man," like she knew exactly what I was talking about but simply didn't want to acknowledge it. This is the mind of the hopeless liberal who will never do anything to change anything because of brain atrophied and action-ability impotence.

you leftist fuck.

.... and then, for no particular reason......

>old video is old
>was already discussed on Jow Forums
>he says "I'm from Afghnistan". not "This is for Afghanistan"

Don't compare actual shitskins to that goatfucking pedophile. As a shitskin I'm deeply offended.

i enjoy watching this a lot. it's the purest expression of karma for me. around 400 500 maybe 600 years ago we were stuck in a big pile of shit trying to fight the ottomans. we were in this stuff called "the holy league" and nobody fucking cared to send help. nobody. ever. they watched or fought each other. and these people called themselves christians and our brothers

and now these conniving western european shits, who have never known suffering and sacrifice like we did, through communism, famines, shortages and hordes of muslim invaders, will now get to experience every single thing i mentioned above. all in due time. it still pissses me off, the audacity with which they come to us and are like "emgehgheaghea, you are not helping with muslim refugeees? oy vey how can you". fucking hypocritical dipshits.

there is justice in this world tho. and it hasn't even begun. everything we experienced in the past, you will. and you ask what will happen to us? same shit we've been through in the past. for you it will be much more horrible

>tries
and what about the x dozen / hundred occasion when they did not try just happened?

this is the default behavior to "try" to kill everybody who is different from them ... and we are the "racists". so just kek

To be fair, I think some (((people))) created a very comfy life for people like her to live in as long as theirs some sort of kike device to keep her distracted from what's around her... I do believe people choose to ignore things, but would they be able to ignore it if some of these devices never existed to begin with? People like the poor German kid and I were fortunate enough to experience an unavoidable inconvenience that will Hopefully break the spell of unconsciousness.

Attached: 3173A83C00000578-0-image-a-32_1456770906222.jpg (634x422, 81K)

This was hard to watch, hopefully the video got reported to the police and that animal is now in custody. Hitting somebody on the head like that is very dangerous and often not punished accordingly.

I've been boxing for 7 years, cocksucker. I've had my nose broken countless times. If you cry during a fight, you're a PUSSY. No other way of saying it.

If anyone of any colour tried that with me, I would gouge their fucking eyes in with my thumbs, and then carve open their back with my locking knife.

I genuinely don't understand what goes through the minds of people who refuse to protect themselves. To survive is our only mission every single day. Anyone who threatens that mission should be dealt with.

In a fight it's kill or be killed.

Lefty maste race

Attached: 20100908020905%21Teslathinker.jpg (300x300, 34K)

Shut up faggot, it's just a kid.

Right. Time to doxx this Arab lad. Find out where he is and set the dogs on him.

That's a kid man... Plus a sheltered looking one that thought he was doing "good" by hanging out with the shitskins. His heart was in the right place. I box as well... We probably wouldn't cry, but don't act like getting a heinakin bottle to the face wouldn't hurt.

Does it hurt now? Any movement impairments?

Fu stupid bongonigger go back to your african isle and climp up some palms

What can we do against this?? NOTHING
this guy is clearly beta, an alpha german would NEVER let something like this happen.

if i would have filmed this, or stay near, i would have smashed this guy till hes quiet

The shitskin promised to give the homo a bj if he appeared on camera. Even after what happened that cuck is still going to act like a cuck.

Surprisingly, there is no major nerve damage. The doctor that stitched me up couldn't believe that he didn't see any severed nerves or anything. They had to open it up like a fucking taco in order to "check" for metal fragments. Also had to xray it even though I asked them not to because I didn't have medical insurance at that time and was living off minimum wage. 7000 dollars later lol.

Fukkin nice 1 m8!
Battlescarred!

who gives a shit. germany ruined their country on purpose when they let these people in. they knew this would happen but they did it anyways. they deserve everything that happens to them. german whites dont deserve sympathy. they deserve exactly this and thats what they are going to get now.

good thing that guy didnt do anything except lie on the ground and shriek like a literal woman

white people are trained cucks who won't do shit unless they have approval. They'll sit there and get smacked in the face all day by Ahmet and won't do a god damn thing but think how being so stoic is such a strength and how superior they are to Ahmet even while getting smacked around like a little bitch. Whites are taught from a young age "no violence, if anyone does anything go report it to proper authorities". Whites are just trained little dogs who don't do shit unless ordered to.

>His heart was in the right place.
HAHAHAHAHA
How?! By hanging out and extending an olive branch to people who want everyone who resembles him dead and gone? There is nothing "good" about hanging out with people who want you dead and your women and country in their hands.

thanks for the service

Attached: 1100.jpg (789x493, 334K)

I'm going to Germany to spread Ethnonationalism, I don't care if it's a losing battle, which I don't think it is, I'm doing it anyway. Wish me luck!

Good luck, you are entering a country were people is born with a boomer mindset already

They're going to arrest and imprison you.

>feeling at all bad for Germans
absolute faggots vote for this again and again. hope every man gets glassed and every woman raped.

Nice necro news you pulled out there, that is shit is like three years old.

don't care ahmed

Listen, is it really necessary to call him a "shitskin" right off the bat like that? It really sounds like this hatred and toxicity is eating away at your soul and you come across rather unhinged. Think about it.

>based left handed warrior

He had no adrenaline you retarded boomer.

Why the fuck would he stand next to that shitskin like that?

Quit acting tough Swede, you're the weakest people in Europe.

>twitter.com/ivorsawbottom/status/1138712417712705536

he just took immediate red-pill. he'll be fine.

I am aryan.

Like that means anything in Germany kek, they treat their prisoners like royalty. He'd probably be living better in German jail than in civilian life over here.

At least make some effort in your b8

>relaxes around shitskins
>curls into a ball and cries like a pig

Attached: 1553735631121.gif (400x298, 1.25M)

>7000 dollars later lol.

fucking hell

Old ass video

good luck, buddy. do it smart.

Yeah. medicine here is a huge racket.

what was the outcome?

Across the western world we need civilian coordination to track these people down and bring them to justice.

this. what happened?

>Yeah. medicine here is a huge racket.

you gotta builed smth we have here, or scandi's or germans as well. free medicare (but for whites).

did he died?

germans like to fight actually. They actually have a reputation for being violent and I'm not just talking about the world wars although that didn't help obviously. They're not like russians or poles, but they're not like swedes either.

If America were around 80% white we'd probably have a lot of the socialized programs you guys across the sea have. Right now it's pretty much impossible because we have so many who don't work. Even without Socialized medicine it's still obvious the hospitals are robbing people here.

>it's still obvious the hospitals are robbing people here
thank god there's at least some not retarded burgers here

yeah thats what Im talking about. total free medicare would just probably make you bankrupt. you gotta cut off all gibs and welfare and any socialized programs for niggers and shitskins, and you'll be fine.

but 7000 bucks for that.. holy molly.

Typical German. As dumb and trusting as a golden retriever.

>twitter.com/ivorsawbottom/status/1138712417712705536
the german guy was probably being a smug racist fuck, serves him right.