You saw me covered in blood on a bus. But do you get outraged about all homophobia?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/14/homophobic-attack-bus-outrage-media-white

Attached: 1560534199740.jpg (749x960, 166K)

Kiss that bitch ! I said KISS THAT BITCH!! KISS HER!!!

Intolerance of homophobic is islamophobic.

>Many of the outlets publishing my face without permission endorse racist, misogynist and xenophobic platforms and politicians. One world leader on her last day in office concluded a long career voting in favour of anti-gay, racist, colonial policies by expressing her condolences to us.
what was the race of the criminals in her case? they never shared that did they

whats the difference between that and eating her partner out on her period

I bet a native englishman did this.
Dastardly englishmen.

Attached: 1556004880576.png (500x686, 127K)

The word homophobic is fucking retarded nobody is afraid of homos they are just sick of them existing

What are they complaining about? I thought these dumb cunts were happy that the kikes were flooding white countries with endless shitskins? Remember 'Refugees Welcome?' What the fuck did they think was going to happen?

>My memories of the fight are addled by adrenaline. Maddeningly, I don’t remember exactly how it started.

Bullshit. Serves the silly bitch right for starting a fight with a gang of niggers. Turns out real life isn't anything like capeshit movies, who fucking knew.

Attached: this_nigga.jpg (395x450, 69K)

Identity doesn't matter Sven.
Also straight white men are the foremost threat of our time, nothing can change that fact.

Attached: IMG_7063.png (640x1136, 340K)

Her Captain Marvel superpowers are only effective when fighting against feckless white men.

>Get attacked by muds
>Blame white men
These cunts always find a way

Good. I hope faggots and muslims beat each other up.

Haha she still self censored! What a fucking joke this cucked culture is

Ah, so she genuinely deserved it then.
Now I can look at that picture with a smile on my face.

title something something violence something something race hate something homophobia

I've been looking all week for their identity... CANT FIND A SINGLE ARTICLE. Not a name, nothing!!! Anybody has anything?

Attached: wamen.png (307x292, 217K)

Reminds me of that cunt who was attacked by niggers (or was it muslims) and then only complained about white guys standing around who did not come for her rescue

>Question why the photo of two attractive, white cisgender women compelled you to post about Pride for the first time.
>Attractive

OH NONONONO HAHAHAHHAHSHSHHSAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

I hadn't to do anything to do with their homosexuality, the fucking ape muslims who attacked them would have also attacked little girls or normal women.

They can do what they want because the muslims get treated like above the law. They probably punched dozens straight woman in the face and nobody gave a fuck or even punished the victims for racism.

Don't link the fucking Guardian.
The Left threw gays under the bus, muslims are a bigger group and so more influential.

I'm now begging you to share an article proving that the guys were muslims so I can shut my normie """friends""" up once and for all.

Attached: do it.gif (500x281, 500K)

I'm outraged that there isn't more of it.

Honestly girls look hotter when covered in blood.
Shows that they aren't as weak. I like my meals to be feisty. Makes for stronger kids. Can't be a liberal though because that would make the kids autistic

Any word on the identity of the assailants yet?

Attached: 1559920597789m.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

No dumbfuck the left gave faggots and dykes literally everything they ever asked for. So they are sliding into obscurity - enter “pride month” the gay ramadan.

Here she is

Attached: 1528313514631.png (420x406, 265K)