Canada is a joke

The Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau, has pleaded with Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari, to allow one million Nigerians enter Canada under a new Employment and Migration Programme designed for immigrants.
According to Trudeau, immigrants from Nigeria have been a strong force in Canada’s growth in all sectors of its economy.
“We can’t undermine or overlook the contribution of immigrants in Canada’s development especially our brothers and sisters from Nigeria”, Trudeau said.
The PM added that, over the past three years, Canada has granted residency to all Nigerians who were illegally living in Canada and applied to remain. “We granted them and urging everyone to apply. It’s good we document everyone to know how many people we are to cater for”, he said.
In a memo sent to the Nigeria High Commission in Canada, the Employment and Migration Programme will allow Nigerians wishing to live in Canada to first obtain job before traveling to the country.
“The programme’s website will be launched next week and all available jobs will be listed. Currently there are over 6 million vacancies and we are hoping that Buhari allows at least one million people from Nigeria”, a spokesperson for the Canadian Labour Department, Shadrack Scott said.
Earlier this year, the Canadian Parliament announced plans to add more new permanent residents in the next three years.

Attached: Capture.png (745x680, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ZiBKdjJKgk
youtu.be/lcPT1tlVnJ8
twitter.com/justintrudeau/status/1116045220788015105?lang=en
youtu.be/eqLzRAAgsWk
youtu.be/ovXtTXLmVm8
www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-quotidien/171025/dq171025b-eng.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canada welcomed more than 286,000 permanent residents in 2017 and projects that number could reach 350,000 this year in addition to one million seeking from the West Africa nation.
“Thanks in great part to the newcomers we have welcomed throughout our history, Canada has developed into the strong and vibrant country we all enjoy,” said Ahmed Hussen, Canada’s minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC).
Hussen, himself an immigrant from Somalia, said the influx will help offset Canada’s aging population and declining birth rate while growing its labor force.
Canada’s friendly stance towards new residents comes as many other Western nations, including the United States, are adopting more restrictive immigration policies.
Canada is especially dedicated to offering protection to refugees. The United Nations Refugee Agency reported unprecedented levels of refugees in 2017, with the number of forcibly displaced people reaching 68.5 million.

>immigrants from Nigeria have been a strong force in Canada’s growth in all sectors of its economy.

Mainly in the crack and knife sectors.

Well, they do need something for all of the Chinamen to eat.

Can somebody just assassinate him?

but thats illegal

Legality does not dictate what is and is not moral or righteous.

he's a literal terrorist
someone has to something leaf fren

>pol gets triggered by fake news

Imagine living in that Shithole!

Lol!

Worst Prime Minister ever !

We need Gambian refugees in our pride parades.

Attached: CF8DE65E-0C2F-4688-A7CE-D2924CAD6648.jpg (750x729, 325K)

ok i hate him too, but i have to know why you foreigners give a shit.

in minecraft
also Omar Khadr, he can be found in the Edmonton minecraft server

Attached: 1557424460652.png (901x768, 536K)

Fake and gay

I'd rather have Nigerians than Congolese

THIS IS JUSTIN TRUDEAU

Attached: 1507054867348.png (269x390, 185K)

Send them all to Ottawa and Quebec. Fuck the French.

he's out this year anyway, then we get Queer Scheer who does the same shit

>Fake news

truth be told, with all the sketchy loopholes and visa abuse that the federal government allow to prosper, the quantity of immigrant coming per year is probably around that. Doesn't help Trudeau is inviting every cunt this side of the globe to squat it up here like we were the penultimate host able to support the entire world on our shoulder when we're in so much debt we literally can't repay it using legit mean (we could liquidate our entire reserve of natural resources and not have enough) and he keep fucking the economy as to protect his little clique of oligarch (the same ones that sceamed internationally about how ending/modifying the ALENA meant the end of Canada economy, more like their pockets).

Honestly fuck this cunt, he is a puppet and a clown

I wish white people would do something

2/5 of Canada's population is non-White. By far one of the most non-White country of the Anglo-Commonwealth nations.

Attached: Canada1MillionImmigrants.png (1363x316, 71K)

they are not going to learn French, forget about that.

youtu.be/4ZiBKdjJKgk
Just visit Toronto.

Attached: TrudeauImmigrationTarget2019-2021.png (1330x653, 242K)

JUST a friendly reminder Canada is just 49% White now

Attached: le 53% wiki.png (510x580, 80K)

Well, that's what you get for fighting so dedicated and bravely against the german Reich in both world wars, dear Canadians.
Americans should think about 2 walls, because you just know this will be abused as an immigration route to the US for people who would be otherwise rejected

With this clown you never know, and it's probably true.

Attached: DMXwSFbW0AEtuzy.jpg (720x960, 89K)

obligatory

Attached: 1550407076043.webm (484x362, 2.16M)

Trudoughboy needs to get removed from office
canadians rise up
this retarded plant is going to turn canada into one giant cold ghetto shithole
and when that shit hits leaf-fan
they will try to migrate down to america
we'll need to build a north wall as well as a south wall

I pray everyday that a giant fucking asteroid would hit africa and middle east

the OP story isn't real, and this tweet isn't real either. trudeau is a cuck but do some research or you make the right look like idiots

Attached: 1559911766842.jpg (570x411, 62K)

>49% White
Jesus Christ, how did this happen so quickly? And without a hint of reaction from the native population?

I know the deal friend. Thank fucking christ our oligarchs steal so much there isnt an attractive welfare state. You die now, we'll join you in 40 years. :=)

Attached: 1548667027001.jpg (1202x677, 292K)

some things are real even if they never happened user-kun

>how many people we are to cater for
That dude is as evil as the fucking pope. He's a snake. Someone should do something.

Attached: timswede.jpg (1200x901, 175K)

Oh fuck...
I knew I had the wrong percentage. Thanks.
youtu.be/lcPT1tlVnJ8
Fuck Canada.

> b e g s

>Jesus Christ, how did this happen so quickly

Attached: genocide2.png (848x528, 106K)

sell oil, import niggers

being an earthling must suck dick ayylmao

Because they are all imported to one location in the entire country

It's ok to meme about how cucked Trudeau is because we will never make justice to how bad things really are.

Attached: tr1.png (1136x640, 829K)

>Jesus Christ, how did this happen so quickly? And without a hint of reaction from the native population?
Lots of people notice, it just happened very quickly and there is literally zero conservative or right wing media. Our media is 100% state sponsored propaganda, same as our schools, and anything that isn't fully liberal marxist is censored and shamed. Kids are taught from a young age, like a few weeks ago it was "Guatemalan week" and a few were toured through the school to each classroom with an English translator to get the kids used to "diversity". Everything is about helping the poor 3rd worlders and minorites with a kind of white guilt, like each kid was asked to bring in a few dollars to donate to the Guatemala. This is in a town where some of the kids are living below the poverty level, and they're still asked to donate to other countries. They're programmed to pity anyone who isn't from Canada and to welcome them in. It was to condition them for the immigrants we received shortly afterwards.

Hi Josh :3 I'm listening to your latest stream right now

Attached: EFDEB049-E76C-44F1-BB2B-C6CC00C3D3A2.png (419x900, 503K)

www.centuryinitiative.ca

They want to bring in 100M 3rd world shitskins by 2050

Attached: nigger soros jr.jpg (690x896, 59K)

kek

Attached: 1549745496873.jpg (2048x1536, 472K)

All of my classmates drank the Kool-Aid of diversity and multiculturalism. Wanting to preserve your culture and heritage is viewed as racist and intolerant. There's nothing left to fight for. The people here don't deserve an ethnically European country.

Attached: 1920px-Canadian_Red_Ensign_(1957–1965).svg.png (1920x960, 105K)

Nigerian royalty can go door-to-door now making lucrative offers to the white debbils.

Here is a Canadian classroom

Attached: toronto classroom2.jpg (2048x1536, 666K)

While at the same time saying white nationalism is Canada's biggest threat. They aren't even subtle about wanting to replace whites.

twitter.com/justintrudeau/status/1116045220788015105?lang=en

I swear I will become prime Minister and undo all Trudeau's shit. I just hope Canada's still a country by the time I'm able to.

Canada belongs to Canadians, we already have a shortage of jobs and insanely high food, living, and housing expenses. We don't need 1m nigs

its not like they learn English either.

Oooof u just got ur self put on a watch list friend. Prepare to get waterboarded politely with maple syrup.

Then again, just by coming to Jow Forums, were all on a multitude of watch lists.

nigerians are too redpilled to think moving to canada is a good idea, the nigerian knows about the leafcuck food dommes

>undo all Trudeau's shit
No one will be able to undo it, because no one in Canada would be willing to see MILLIONS of immigrants deported. Once they're here, that's it. We could elect the most right-winged PM possible, but they still won't deport them all. Imagine the logistics of gathering them up... there would be riots and possibly civil war in places like Toronto where the majority are not white.

Is it such a stretch to think people don't want the west in general to crumble?
>first they came for the EU
>I did not speak out because I am not European
>then they came for Canada
>I did not speak out because I am not Canadian
>then they came for the US
>and there was no one left to speak for me.

Attached: thejews.png (500x303, 67K)

nice source buddy

Submission is Freedom
Diversity is Unity
Ignorance is Knowledge
Depravity is Normal
youtu.be/eqLzRAAgsWk

Fuck yeah. As a Nigerian with family in Canada already. Thank you Trudeau

I will undo it if gotten elected into office.

I will dispose of them all myself.

Vote sniff poster

Attached: FFCAB713-95BF-4166-B225-3CDD667BB44B.gif (480x270, 885K)

Just put them all in Toronto, and have the whites repopulate the west and east coasts via government child benefits and incentives. The muzzies take huge advantage of this, while white people are being brainwashed into not breeding, and then being convinced they need more immigrants while they make up a vast majority of the homeless.

I'm not white (brown), so I see this from an outsider viewpoint. I can say what I want and not be called racist, so I have no limits on what I can say and think

Canadians = IRRELIGIOUS/ATHEISTS
Look at France, the Scandinavian states, Germany, Beligium and Netherlands.
youtu.be/ovXtTXLmVm8

Guess who looking to be elected again by replacing his fading voting base.

>1 million niggerians
but can his anus take all that black dick?

Attached: 1536844260521.jpg (602x423, 249K)

It’s Trudeau, no source needed, he is world’s biggest faggot.

>When you have to flat out lie and exaggerate facts

This is one of the main ways the left can effectively undermine the right. When Alex Jones type retards spit out bullshit. You pussies are part of the reason this board has gone to shit.

You guys coulda been the Cajun north, but now you're under the crown still and taking in niggers. Just go shoot him dude what the fuck take your country back.

Rejection of Christianity > Destruction of family > LIBERALISM
Inb4 Chriscucks.

I DON'T WANT A MEXICO ON EVERY BORDER

Don't ask why Whites are hated. The founders and leaders of Canada (White Christian males) are exagerratedly demonized in History books for their "mistreatment" of the Natives. LOL.

This is fucking sad and disgusting. Have big families, network with like-minded people and do your best to preserve the Canadian culture. Don't give up.

Are you implying that 73% of these Canadian children are White when in reality they are

Attached: ottawa classroom.jpg (2048x1536, 766K)

Hello grocery polak

Housing market is about to correct. QUICK SHOVEL IN MORE BODIES. Make Asians and whiteys work harder to barely afford housing in the few remaining non-nigger neighborhoods

Don't forget Canada removed Sir John A Macdonald, the founding PM of Canada, from the $10 bill because he was an evil racist and replaced him with an unknown nigger woman who was convicted of fraud and theft

Attached: $10 new NPC nigger bill.jpg (620x349, 145K)

If you kill your enemies, you lose.

You assume anyone posting cic facts is a Pole

You are schizophrenic

Attached: leaf muslim immigration minister launches rainbow refugee program.png (1028x1296, 813K)

So hes going for the “im outta here next election so might as well fuck up the country for everyone”

The main "conservative" media outlet is run by kikes

unironically how WW2 turned out for Canadian whites in the end

Post geolocational flag then

Quebecois detected ;)

trudeau gives me gibs in the form of maybe $800 in cheques in the mail

Stop this retarded shilling. Like half the white people declared themselves "Canadian". The question on racial origins gives around 73% white

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 3.07.35 PM.png (1233x430, 177K)

The nonwhites in Canada are concentrated in a handful of the biggest cities. It would be extremely easy to starve them out if whitey would ever grow a pair of balls

source?

The amazing part is how completely the white cucks hate white communities. I'm surprised they haven't had the courage to openly call for white genocide on prime time television shows and news programs. It's not like there's any whites actually willing to use force to keep their communities white anymore.

Post flag first, we know you aren't Canadian by some 3rd world shitskin

Attached: sacred cow.webm (720x404, 1.67M)

They will wait for whitey to be at 10%, judging from South Africa

>We're 73% White

No you're not Mohammed Wang

t.

Attached: le 53 lies.jpg (1024x519, 78K)

Census

Attached: leaf genocide graffz.png (1222x364, 278K)

Flag is posted right ^^ here son

so,, they just pick a job, get in canada, then quit the job and just continue doing the normal nigger things as always?

Attached: 1520368093288.jpg (1024x578, 685K)

That's a memeflag flaggot

Post your real flag

Attached: le 53 chink.jpg (87x124, 3K)

you are retarded

www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-quotidien/171025/dq171025b-eng.htm

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 3.16.20 PM.png (1187x150, 53K)

Alot of them work at Tim Hortins, shit out a bunch of pups and supplement their income with baby bonus and various welfare programs

The government doesn't give a damn because they're still Keynesian stimulus

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 3.17.36 PM.png (1108x638, 183K)

>The amazing part is how completely the white cucks hate white communities.

They SAY they hate white communities, but live in exclusively white (or white-with-some-Asian) communities.

Then when vibrant diversity actually come to their neighborhoods, they quietly move the fuck out as quickly as possible to a nice "quiet" (white) neighborhood. Where they continue bitching about their new home's shameful lack of diversity.

Attached: 1553555737473.png (650x650, 13K)

>Not knowing StatsCan counts Arabs, Niggers and Pakis as White

kek kys

Attached: kikecooking census rule.png (1388x198, 140K)

My bad.

Better? Now post flag fellow faggot

These are all Whites according to StatsCan

Attached: young canadian voters.png (1584x322, 856K)

When your economy completely tanks they are going to want to come here and live off gibs me dats. Just like every other shitskin.

Attached: 1530018070704.jpg (639x446, 67K)