TDS 455 discussion thread

Opinions, memes and accusations of being shills! If you got them post them here!

Attached: 596345D1-AE2A-4621-9987-C15368019228.jpg (740x400, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catbox.moe/
youtube.com/watch?v=VkVh9nkLIgc
files.catbox.moe/2rqxz4.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump

>Obligatory post of Mike as a Jew will appear.

Hello where is Germany

Germoney pls

Central europe.

post it paynigs

Patiently waiting for the last white man in Germany to hook up those of us below the pay wall.

Attached: rabbit.jpg (640x425, 86K)

Watership Down 2: Hazel’s Revenge

pay up paynigs, thou shall give us.

Attached: 435435354.jpg (500x667, 83K)

wtf is up with that tshirt?

>just a few seconds in
>SeventhSon is triggered as fuark and yelling up a storm

Attached: Inviting smile.jpg (732x544, 52K)

I honestly don't even care about politics anymore, TDS is basically just a racist friend simulator. Can you imagine watching Game of Thrones with Mike and Sven and just getting to shit on it with them?

>"Oh gawd, the Night King is doin' the bit"
>"This doesn't make any fuckin' sense WHY THE FUCK ISN'T JON RUNNING. JUST THROW THE FUCKING--THE LONGCLAW DRAGON SWORD, ASSHOLE!"
>"Calm down Mike it's just a wait is that Arya?"
>"OH GAWD"

Get McNabb in there to autistically point out all the correct names of shit because he's probably the only one who read the books.

Attached: Mike Enoch.jpg (350x288, 22K)

Invite us borther

Post it

B U M P

What hosting service will let me get away with 65 mb?

post it

Attached: C41FlzwWEAAlSqm.jpg (600x600, 39K)

TDS fucking sucks ass, FTN is the only thing propping TRS up. Every take gets further and further away from reality as well because they try not to become stale, leading to anything and everything being a product of jewry.

catbox.moe/

youtube.com/watch?v=VkVh9nkLIgc

no blue eyes no gibs

" Le orange man bad"
" He betrayed us waaaaa!!"
" Democrats are dumb"

FTN in a nutshell

back to redddit, you MIGA kike, go die for Israel

Also if anyone has the last two mad wops...

Dude I heard the goys on FTN say suppressors need tax stamps, but silencers are banned (they are the same thing).

And they're correct MIGApede

Where’s the lie though?

Implying I support orange kike

He's right, and there's LITERALLY nothing wrong with being a zionist.

>Dude I heard the goys on FTN say suppressors need tax stamps, but silencers are banned (they are the same thing).
Yeah I was wondering what the fuck Ethnarch was talking about when he said that.

I wish Anglin and TRS were cool again, so he could come back on. Anglin has always been such a great guest

Retarded take is retarded.

FTN gave Trump plenty of chances. I'm probably voting for Trump in 2020, but I have no illusions and I can't fault their analysis.

Imagine not being a paybvll in 2019

Attached: paybvll.png (822x805, 468K)

I have no idea whats anglins problem at this point

Post the last couple Mike and the Mad Wops, too.

Attached: umaruhitler.jpg (451x387, 29K)

Kek, wish I had friends like this. Instead I live in liberal shithole.

Hate House/Love Street is the best show on the network, but only because Larry Ridgeway is a small brained genius.

Attached: LarryRidgeway.png (960x558, 14K)

Oh I understand I don't support trump either. (I didn't vote for him in 2016 because of his Zionist kikesucking). Im just bored with the same old "here is why Trump is cucked #6000000" the podcast. Talk about other shit jeez

Yeah that part made me cringe.
Jizzhands and Ethcuck confirmed no gunners.

Supprosors are silencers, they require a $200 tax stamp big background check and a sign off by your county sheriff and cost about $900 minimal for anything decent.
They were talking about muzzle breaks I assume.

t. Guy that owns a silenced 300 memeout sbr

He’s mad TRS won’t go complete scorched earth against Cantwell, morrakiu went on cantwell’s show briefly and striker and jay oh are friends with TWP people

That’s the gist

Seconding this

Imagine actually knowingly and willingly voting for globohomo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-01 Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexu (1637x912, 1.3M)

Too bad The War Room went away.

Please.

I just realized I've never actually read that book.

Please.

Anyone who talks to the FBI needs to be redacted.

>silenced 300 memeout sbr
That was all the rage with the 6.8 back in the day, did it turn out to just be a fad? How quiet was the suppressed 300?

I have to assume Sacco Vandal is in prison. That dude went HARD.

Last I heard was the Chris Cantwell thing, which is understandable, however, before that Anglin has been distant, and idk what started that off.

How do you like the .300 suppressed?
That's my next project.

I don't want to sound like a church lady but I think Ridgeway has a bit of a drinking problem. He's streamed on his YT channel a few times while hammered and he makes a bit of a fool of himself. Drinking alone and then reaching out online are not good habits. He needs to at least keep it off camera.

jjesus christ. There are people that still listen to TRS 2k19.5? holy fuck you guys are pathetic. They stopped being a meme in like 2017. Imagine what kind of disgusting cretin you have to be to still call yourself alt-right, and listen to 40 year old spergs (about to go to jail btw) get drunk and eat chicken fingers in front of about 2% of their peak audience totals. Hell, half of those are hateclicks from leftist journalists too.

Attached: DNLKYs_VwAAcRW9.jpg large.jpg (720x299, 36K)

frens plz

Cuz of Charlottesville?

BOAST SHOAH!

Attached: 1558472581180.jpg (1080x1070, 36K)

You guys are just reiterated stormfags. What would you say to that?

>ooga booga stop liking stuff I don't like
back to r/the_8ch

Schitzo poster, right on time as usual.

pay cucks plz

It is an expensive toy no doubt.
It sounds like a break action pellet gun.

Attached: 1520033150487.png (592x593, 50K)

Nice Flag

Attached: APU.jpg (657x527, 32K)

you're late shlomo. this has to be the first post in every thread

You doing something right when the shills start attacking you.

Shills would have us listen to NO ONE.

>2.50 shekels have been deposited into your account

I’ve read the beginning and seen the movie...sorry for not being up to your patrician standards

Pay cuck, BLEASE

Part of the problem is that they are a US politics podcast: they aren't going to ignore the President and talk about cultural things (TV shows and what not). They have to mention Trump and mentioning Trump means mentioning his problems. Their more hostile critics will say "that's all they talk about is Trump" but do these critics listen to the full podcast regularly? Probably not, or they wouldn't make such an absurd claim.

Now FTN does talk about other things, but they'll talk about Trump every episode because he is the President of the United States.

He's the globohomo most likely to keep me out of federal prison for sending Happy Merchant memes and he's the globohomo most likely to keep me from being fined $10,000 for misgendering a tranny. If an even remotely viable alternative presents itself, I can be swayed away from Trump fairly easily.

Attached: Moe.jpg (532x343, 40K)

Not defending Cantwell, dude is a walking bridge fire. But Anglin trying to get TRS to kick out morrakiu is moronic at best and petty at worst

that's pretty fucking sweet

The lie is that's all there is to FTN. They talk a lot about policy and what's going on in both sides of the political coin. I don't know any normie podcast that does a better job covering this stuff. They probably stretch themselves thin doing two shows a week though.

don't post bhoah

Attached: Dulq97kV4AAcNTk.jpg (521x521, 24K)

Oga boga gibs now paycucks

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x530, 51K)

Imagine using a meme-flag?

Its fun if you got money to burn, it draws a crowd at the range for sure. I don't reload so there is that.
I would skip the sbr tax stamp and just get one of those "arm strap" stocks if I did it again
I went all out though and essentially built a semi auto Honey Badger

yikes the discord trannies are in full force today

it's more retarded than that

the guy and his rejects are full on obsessing about how everyone's a fed and a satanist and how they're secretly plotting to "rehabilitate" Cantwell

he has it in for TRS again because they've refused to address his deeb goncern about morrakiu being a fed, so now he's jerking about how enoch and sven are feds for not taking disavowing morrakiu

does anybody even read the stormer?

He's always come off as a little unstable to me. He's written about how he came to right wing politics via conspiracy theory websites. It's not super surprising he would have a huge paranoid freakout.
That being said, underneath the insanity, he has a point. Associating with Cantwell is a bad idea. And the TRS crew looked 1000× worse than they had to be freaking out and deleting everything.

Anglin doesn't like that Cantwell is still doing business with TRS, Cantwell is an FBI snitch, he did an article on it for the forum and didn't publish it on the main site, you can read it here tho /daily-stormer-official-statement-on-the-therightstuff-biz-alliance-with-federal-informant/325394/

Attached: 54345354435.png (627x813, 752K)

>He's the globohomo most likely to keep me out of federal prison for sending Happy Merchant memes
Sure he will. Remember when he called Fields a murderer before the trial was over where he was convicted in part for a meme? Remember when he said anti semites deserve the death penalty? Remember when he was mentored by a gay Jewish pederast? Yeah, he'll look out for your best interests, he's never done something just cause jews told him to. How much did Adelson put into his campaign again?

pls gib paycucks

also mike is a jew

>I just realized I've never actually read that book.
You should. One of my favorite books of all time.

master baiter detected

Gibs nigga ooga booga

give it up

Attached: 1554563558512.jpg (583x439, 35K)

Why would anyone suspect Morrakiu of being a fed?

files.catbox.moe/2rqxz4.mp3

Attached: cracking open elf one.jpg (860x1214, 286K)

Post rn you faggots or else

Attached: IMG-20160220-WA0001.jpg (1280x854, 295K)

thanks payfren

Sven addressing the cantwell thing on Monday's show was pretty funny

fanx

Thx

post it payfrens we need you

thank you ny migga

love you famalam

see

Anglin is still absolutely assfractured about the Ricky Vaughn thing and absolutely hates Cantwell.

Worse, Striker (easily the best writer on DS) went and did a thing with Cantwell so Anglin burned him, then TDS refused to burn Striker, so now they're not on speaking terms.

Same thing happened with the Krypto Report where I think Ridgeway got kicked off for the same reason. I also suspect Anglin is starting to lose hope in general, I'm worried about the guy.

because he talked to Cantwell.
I'm all for disassociating with Cantwell, but I don't think Morrakiu gave it much thought. He just went on to talk about holes going on a sex strike. "Alright, fine, we'll do that."

Attached: Carl_Fine.jpg (480x360, 20K)

thanks payfren

Attached: 1529050950198.png (1172x675, 32K)