Finland - Future

will finland do more trading with russia in the future?
The US also wants to trade more with them so this maybe is a problem for finland?

Attached: Finl.png (944x577, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oltermanni
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want more Fiskars products and Finnish women. Will trade for burgers and nuclear cruise missiles.

Attached: #FFFFFF.jpg (554x800, 128K)

Finland is more integrated with Russian infrastructure than European I think. For example I think we have same rail width for trains as Russia, I see lots of Russian railroad cars in my city every day.

Unless that Helsinki-Tallin tunnel that maybe finishes completely revolutioniizes our system I think we will always have lots of trade wtih Russia. I would like us to be more European, but I don't think it's worth it to change our system right now unless for ideological reasons.

Finland's future is Sweden-lite as always.

suomi :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah we kind of look like little Arabia right now.

I visited Helsinki and saw it with my own eyes. Unfortunately our future is Finland-lite, so it will be shit for us as well.

Finland can trade more with whoever is willing. The Cold War is over.

Finland has a good future.

Attached: imf_.png (1065x774, 196K)

yep, the change is happening fast. globohomo just discovered Finland

Attached: immigrants in Helsinki 1.1.2018.png (3379x2395, 1.78M)

Yes but what about the banks and politics?

it's spreading to other towns too at a disturbing pace these last few years

>Finland not going full Juche

wtf is wrong with you?

Help

Attached: 1481950088467.jpg (245x206, 7K)

>e I think we have same rail width for trains as Russia
no

Attached: Rail_gauge_world.png (1425x800, 49K)

it's almost the same. Train "Allegro" runs between Helsinki - St. Petersburg without gauge change

When Russia stops doing stunts like Crimea and Ukraine then yeah.

Considering the fact that we are sharing longest border with biggest nation, there a lot of potential for trade but due to Russian politics its makes it a hard.

Last time I visited Helsinki was 20 years ago and I was the heigth of a fire extinquisher back then. But my clereast memory is of me and my cousin walking behind some Arabic woman and her skirt fluttering in the wind and almost hitting me in face when we walked behind her. I know my parents took me to Helsinki but they could have taken me to Mecca.

Life is more expensive by the year, marriages are lousy and meaningless. Creating a stable family is a herculean feat. Under favorable conditions it should be the opposite. Obviously the birth rates will decay hard and they're using immigrants to mask the demographic collapse. It's not genocide, but it is genocide.

Then what were the Novotrans carts with cyrillic letters I saw today. They must come from Russia? Can they change widht?

Finland has currently a fertility rate of 1.41, unless they start making tons of babies, the future is unfortunately looking pretty bleak for our eastern neighbour.

It's 4mm difference if i'm reading that thing right. I believe they are compatible.

I've seen many russian train couches and freight wagons.

Yeah we really are the Japan of Europe again, only this time with fertility and not industry, except we don't have the same reserve of 100 million people to lose.

I hope finland will do well

Attached: EmmiAlanen.png (610x544, 680K)

Why am I obsessed with wanting to smell Finnish women's hair? I know what mänty and koivu smell like, so why am I compelled to sniff it off their straw coloured locks?

Attached: hnnnng.jpg (482x640, 49K)

Their women look like mixture of swedes and russians what makes them hot as hell

Low birthrate is fine as long as you don't let in too many low skill foreigners and aren't in debt or own assets that depend on macroeconomic growth locally.

A smaller labor supply should mean higher wages and more incentive to invest in automation and capital intensive industry. A larger labor supply retards technological progress by enabling business to throw bodies at every problem instead of innovating.

Shrinking population should also mean more inheritance per person and growing wealth per capita.

GDP can decline, and as long as population shrinks even faster, standard of living and productivity can continue to improve.

Attached: inequality.png (760x551, 191K)

It's those cheekbones, too.

Attached: FinnChipmunkHybrid1.png (436x640, 546K)

>Last time I visited Helsinki was 20 years ago
You mean last month?
Bullshit Helsinki looked nothing like today 20 years ago. Back then I had never seen an African or an Arab in my life until I went to university in 2006. Most shitskins you see today are the ones who had come from 2015 onwards.

No! It's the pure mongol blood

Attached: 1426003763799.png (346x330, 8K)

No I mean 20 years ago. I was visiting my cousing and alraedy the city looked like it was becoming shithole.

i went about 20 years ago and was almost robbed by a group of niggers.

Gib finnish cheese

>city looked like it was becoming shithole
Didn't you say you were a little kid back then? How can you remember for certain that city was devolving into Malmö, from a single childhood memory? t. Ykä
Gypsies are different than niggers but equally as annoying

>will finland do more trading with russia in the future?
>The US also wants to trade more with them so this maybe is a problem for finland?
Probably, but less than we should. We got some serious russophobia in our population, for several very good reasons, I might add. Russia asserting it's position on the global scale might drive us further to the arms of nato and the globo-homo, like the rest of butthurt-belt.

This is both good and bad, since we actually need some barriers against the eternal ryssä, but we should be shrewd with trade meanwhile not selling ourselves to the west in fear.

This is why Kekkonen was a cult-character and hero in Finland. He managed to balance Finnish interests in the middle of the cold war. Basically we need him reincarnated.
Also someone needs to pull the populist forces together, ie we need a (mostly) working-class movement that fights for conservative social values. This might be coming up the pipes, depending on the political battlefield of the next election.

Attached: 1467987878328.jpg (607x439, 50K)

I was naive enough to think I was visiting amazing Finnish capital, but when I got there I saw Arabic people here and there. You can count 1 + 1 even if you are little kid, I would make same conclusion of what is going to happen now as I made then.

Is it really that good? Why do you risk with Finland instead of using old and very well functioning smuggling infrustructure in Narva?

Attached: 6hjx0o1hxd411.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

Attached: kek.png (422x552, 322K)

russian finnish war

>Is it really that good?
Yes! Not fancy faggot good like french cheese, it's just decent cheese, that's it.

>Why do you risk with Finland instead of using old and very well functioning smuggling infrustructure in Narva?
Despite the fact that large portion of your export is diary products, your cheese is surprisingly shitty, pretty much the same as Russian.

Thanks, bro. My folder grows.

It's actually pretty good.

how do they make it

A lot of the benefits you mention will be eaten up by higher taxes. Too high taxes will also lead to less investments from abroad. And also adds to the risk of brain-drain of the younger work force, which would be a death blow to an ageing population

more automation leads to fewer people owning the means of production, and if you place to high taxes on them they will just move their production elsewhere.

Also you're counting on the fact that people will innovate, but there is also the risk of this not happening to degree and speed needed.

>GDP can decline, and as long as population shrinks even faster, standard of living and productivity can continue to improve.

Well that that my friend is extinction, and good luck defending your borders with a rapidly ageing and declining population

But with that said, I still support your view before mass immigration. I rather see Finland (and us for that matter..), walk slowly towards extinction, there’s more grace and honor in that option.

It's called kermajuusto, "cream cheese". The brand is, oltermanni (alderman, name refers to village elder)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oltermanni