THE COMING MEME WAR

This thread got shoa'd last time:

Well boys, we are now going into a new decade.
This means we must step up our game if we ever want to win the 20s.

Over the past few months, I've seen things that are pretty low effort, but still have that powerful punch that Jow Forums memes tend to have.
They just look shitty, MSPaint, boomer-quality.
We need to work on better looking memes, we need to spread Photoshop around fast, we need to be more relevant.
Jow Forums and Jow Forums especially have influenced the entire internet's culture around the 2016 time. Don't believe me? Look at LeafyIsHere, the rise of vaporwave, twitch culture, a countless number of subreddits.

We need to emulate this effect to some degree and then we'll become stronger than ever, but only if our memes look good.
We are fighting a propaganda war my boys.

>LEARN PHOTOSHOP
This is crucial to fighting a meme war, memes must look good to be convincing.
Although, be artistic. If low quality MsPaint is good for the meme, then use it. It doesn't always have to be polished and shiny.
That's what seems to set us apart from msm. We are more grassroots.

>HOW TO ACQUIRE PHOTOSHOP
piratebay dot org /torrent/7585092/Adobe_Photoshop_CS6_13.0.1_Final__Multilanguage_(cracked_dll)_[C
This is legit, many people in the graphic design field, such as myself, have used this pirated copy of photoshop.
There is a readme in the download, teaches you how to use it.
This torrent is actually so popular that many suspect that Adobe made it themselves as a gateway for people to use Photoshop.

>PRACTICE PHOTOSHOP
I know it sounds gay, but Jow Forumsphotoshopbattles on reddit is a good way to learn.
Its usually quick and shitty photoshop shit, but it can also get pretty advanced later.

Watch tutorials.
This won't help you as much as experience, but its good to learn navigational skills or quick techniques.
youtube /watch?v=pFyOznL9UvA
This nigga's video is okay, its good for people with no experience.

Attached: 1533879200364.png (1200x1170, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getpaint.net
mega.nz/#F!0F0n0Ypa!xolTyBP3qauoee_wR3HSKg
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/app-masks-hidden-printer-tracking-dots-to-keep-whistleblowers-safe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or you could try not being a nigger and pay the monthly fee to use Adobe.

>pay the monthly fee to use Adobe.
I actually have a subscription but saying to get one would look like an ad

Admirable post but this place has been lost to the ecelebs. People would rather do nothing and follow these eceleb parasites expecting them to the work for them. All the agency/creativity of this place has been destroyed thanks to these fucks.

Attached: nupol-2.jpg (1100x771, 374K)

> Download my bitcoin miner
No - Use G.I.M.P.

bumw

>bumw
thanks

You can just download from Adobe and crack with painter. No need to use a dodgy torrent

Apnee.com for the cracks

>Apnee.com
*appnee.com

Correct. Apologies

bump
I'm in

Attached: pepeyeah.jpg (477x407, 95K)

>Photoshop == bitcoin miner
Source?

The expensive “software” have buried code that catalog info on the “artist”.... just in case the expensive “software” company needs to identify or sue you...

you can't be serious right? memes look shitty on purpose. They're not supposed to have so much effort put into them, the style is crude because the message is supposed to be blunt, and more importantly they're supposed to be funny. Polishing them will not make then more effective, just cringy.

Autodesk used it as a weapon, quite often. I’m positive adobe does similar.

Dude,

I've been hacking since 93'. You may have heard of me, you may have not.... I go by the handle of Cereal Killer (as in fruit loops?) Look, I know you play the game, but you gotta give yourself time. Here kid, I'm gonna give you some advice. If I was going to hack some heavy metal, I'd take the back door. Forget all that cash machine in Bumsville bullshit. You wanna be elite? You gotta hack the planet, because (((they're))) trashing our rights.

You can study metadata of the images you export. They don't add any artist info unless you mention something in the fields.

If yer dude-ing me, I’m not a hacker... so just tossing out warming for other unsuspecting non-hackers

Adobe don't care. Photoshop has always been available as crackable trial. In principle you can just use the 30 day trial, clean out your registry and install again

My experience was with autodesk... they showed up at an engineering company I worked for and handed the boss an invoice for the 50 bootleg seats.

Adobe reminds me of autodesk antics

I prefer illustrator for the line work and photoshop for color. It's a pretty good setup.

>piratebay dot org /torrent/7585092/Adobe_Photoshop_CS6_13.0.1_Final__Multilanguage_(cracked_dll)_[C
How does Jow Forums hide from the torrent police?

Attached: B4rfBmI.jpg (501x585, 108K)

Yang will win the new meme war

Attached: 885602D6-6AC5-4662-8658-24A7E8173681.png (933x563, 881K)

My daughter uses krita, free

Any advice for the coming civil war?

If you need to torrent, and are in a police state, just use a seedbox. Or use premiumize or something.

Open a US dollar bill image in photoshop and see what happens.
t user that tried to meme someone into a bill

Inkscape is ok too. Illustrator is way better though

I tried with local currency. Doesn't work. Gimp will do it though.

“They” added a dot code to all printing devices... so if you print something, they can identify the printer it came from. I personally think it’s a cool idea.

I see.

This is true. Not detectable by eye.

Buy guns, loads of them... and ammo, a buttload of ammo.

I would recommend tinned food. But guns work too. You just have to find the people with tins and rob them

That one's actually really good.

How long do you think canned spam lasts?

Or use Gimp for free.
Adobe is the most popular but it doesn't mean it's the best.

Longer than you have left

Sodoku will be the only way out.

Attached: 45f.jpg (680x680, 44K)

Instead you look like a bearded New Yorker trying to spread a botnet to disrupt the coming 2020 election by striking at its source like an Iranian nuclear reactor

Xerox or copy machines do it also... there is a hidden hard drive that records every last copy that runs past the lens. The odd file extensions are specific to the manufacturer. This one bothers me because of social security numbers and stuff like that..

Look who wants in on the filthy lucre

Autodesk is insane, how can a company act like that? Got simple 2D CAD software from them and then they discontinued it because it was in competition with themselves. How can simple 2D CAD shit get discontinued? I had it installed. Fuckers.

I did not know that. What do though if all your machines are basicslly spying on you? Back to pen and paper?

Request any meme and I will make it

LoL. Oh you.

Attached: ZUcJhzi.jpg (392x600, 29K)

Make me a good Yang meme that cucks sanders

muh dick

Do a 13%, wooden doors, lucky Larry, yo Donny, USS Liberty, hey Tone one.

I collect optical lenses... so I’ve dissembled lots of stuff. The big xerox machines definitely keep records. I think the companies just assume they all get traded in, but some don’t.

Be more specific

Attached: YANGGANG.jpg (850x400, 62K)

I use photoshop for work but I prefer my memes dont with paint it gives it a shitty charm people love

How about something easy to start with. Hank Hill with a shotgun threatening a nigger to stay off his lawn. No need for a background or a nigger.

the reason the memes look so shit now is because it's literally a bunch of 13 year olds drawing on their phones or boomers in mspaint
all the talent left the site and only came back to make yang gang memes for a month and then left again
immigration, boomerfication, and open borders has killed Jow Forums and memer-flight is a real thing

Attached: 1547095276688.png (1024x576, 838K)

Photoshop is the most boomer tier software

Attached: download.jpg (276x183, 9K)

If you have specific ideas, I can make memes, but I dont get any ideas from "make a wooden doors one"

Heres one I made earlier

Attached: 6np7m07ma2e01.jpg (3840x2541, 874K)

I need the rarest of pepes, stat!

Fuck GIMP

this is WAY WAY better

getpaint.net

Where did they go to? Wakanda?

twitter

Attached: 1549658232295.png (463x284, 293K)

Fuck that. I do mine by hand in a hex editor.

I just bought the year for the while suite. It's not that much. 200 bucks is fine.

Open source Gimp and Inkscape Master Race reporting for duty!

Attached: Article13compliantmeme.png (956x890, 361K)

Can u gib me too? I take dogecoin.

Attached: 139149.jpg (2886x1151, 980K)

nice.

Damn U pro!

Attached: Hello.jpg (988x1042, 250K)

Fuck off, adobejew.
I use Paint Shop Pro, GIMP, and MS Paint like those that came before me.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (562x450, 83K)

0xFFFFFF bro. Don't you RGB?

GIMP is the people's photoediting tool.

Make one of Yang and voters sleeping together when Sanders walks in with flowers and is shocked

>0xFFFFFF
rgb(255,255,255) dude!

Ive got a flash drive with GIMP installed on it. Works on any computer I put it in. Plenty of room for images. Im looking for a collection of raw materials. Templates pepes and other images separated form backgrounds. Anyone have anything like that?

Fuck off install gimp. Its got everything you need for memes.

nice one. the American spelling is drafty, may consider making 2 versions

Attached: george washington charger.webm (640x480, 920K)

kek

He assumes the pirated one has a miner in it.

something involving this gif

Attached: 1552176095866.gif (400x400, 605K)

>Well boys, we are now going into a new decade.
>This means we must step up our game if we ever want to win the 20s.
I personally don't care if Trump wins again, the ball is rolling now, by 2022 either the economy will completely tank with no survivors or WW3 will start, or both.

>no alpha
Tssk

Here you go. Though I need more of these as well.

mega.nz/#F!0F0n0Ypa!xolTyBP3qauoee_wR3HSKg

Ahhh

bumpin

anybody got an imgur or shit like that with cutouts

Attached: wojaktears.png (633x758, 152K)

All printers/copiers have it I think. Its a dot code too small to see in the actual ink even in text. Its how they catch government leakers sometimes.

>MSPaint, boomer-quality
That's a design choice and not a flaw.

Attached: 1267946441762.png (1459x1096, 797K)

There are ways round it. bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/app-masks-hidden-printer-tracking-dots-to-keep-whistleblowers-safe/

wew, thank you, sir

lol

Attached: Good ole Hank.jpg (871x656, 61K)

Is there any free PS alternative?

>Or you could try not being a nigger and pay the monthly fee to use Adobe.
Fuck those faggot loving twinkos.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 4.17.45 PM.png (1024x622, 870K)

Attached: 6np7m07ma2e01 - Copy.jpg (3840x2541, 864K)

I cant do gifs. Only images in photoshop

kek

BASED AF

Attached: 62f.jpg (630x630, 37K)

>The expensive “software” have buried code that catalog info on the “artist”.... just in case the expensive “software” company needs to identify or sue you...
blah blah blah...cs6 doesnt have shit, nigger. adobe doesnt care about CS stuff since they went to CC

Can we make a git for people to add their images to or just keep a rolling folder of templates.

Reminder, if you use torrents, always use a proxy - or some 1337 |-|4**013 may see your ip.

Attached: 1506946334766.jpg (2560x1600, 1.22M)