Fucking based

Fucking based

Attached: C402DDBE-4C75-436C-BC3B-95B5BD012FED.png (596x341, 57K)

>health conscious people
>against high speed wireless
>and are anti-vacc
Do whatever you want Trump. These people are fucking retarded.

Attached: 200% American.jpg (640x571, 81K)

Doesnt 5g cause a bunch of problems for people and animals?

Anti-GMO fags on life support. Deal with it faggots, I am not going to live in your soy beyond burger insect replacement world. We will make big and beautiful crops that will feed the world and we will never give up eating meat.

>Less regulations
>Jews load up foods with cheap soy filler
The absolute state of conservacucks

Out of all things to tout as anti-GMO you pick one of the biggest if not the biggest GMO crop in the world with a product that contains no soy but does contain glysophate? Drumpfniggers are a special brand of stupid

what do you think they feed the cows with?

I don't mind gmo's, if you wanna make my corn bigger and full of vitamins yay.

I don't like shady business that goes about it because of copyrighted seeds and shit.

The real problem is it continues to fuck American farmers, who... voted for him
kek

Fucking idiot. GMOs aren’t inherently bad, but left unregulated they have huge potential for destruction. Powerful new technology left in the hands of greedy capitalists with no oversight is a recipe for disaster, as history has shown time and time again. Once again the Orange Fool proves himself to be a complete retard.

What does that have to do with GMOs?

Last I checked, it was already legal to use fillers in food, and incidentally, people like you eat nothing BUT soy fillers.

No.

>I dunno what regulations were loosened
>BUT IT MUST BE THE ULTRA-MEGA BAD ONES!
>Orange Drumpfsthh
You literally don't know enough about the subject, what happened, or what it means, but media kykes told you to bark and you did it.

Leftists are basically subhuman animals without the ability to think independently.

>a huge defeat for ecology, clean food and consumer safety
It would be literally none of those thing

By all accounts it would be a massive boon for ecology as GM crops allow us to grow a lot more food with a lot less carbon footprint on much smaller amounts of land allowing much more land to fall back to a natural ecological state

The idea that being anti-GMO is somehow "green" or good for the environment is complete horseshit

>coastie liberals against GMOs, Vaccines, and 5g (technology in general)

Its almost like you people are literally begging America to vote for fucking Trump again

SUBHUMAN LEFTISTS BTFO!!! I LOVE BASED CORPORATIONS FUCKING ME IN THE ASS PLEASE UPVOTE Jow ForumsTHEDONALD!!

>but left unregulated they have huge potential for destruction
eh, not really though
>Powerful new technology left in the hands of greedy capitalists with no oversight is a recipe for disaster
Not as big a disaster as putting technology and progress in the hands of politicians and bureaucrats. I will take the market over the government centrally planning it when it comes to advancing human progress 100% of the time

10 cents have been deposited into your account

how is allowing GMOs, a technology farmers wildly support, fucking farmers?

>I don't like shady business that goes about it because of copyrighted seeds and shit.
Literally no different than copyrighting any other product a company spends money on to create and develop and test

>liberals are completely fine with vaccines yet through a tantrum over GMOs

Attached: 1558816230663.png (477x345, 164K)

>

Attached: B93C9F0E-DF9C-42E1-B0F0-EBEC27A3BAE1.png (318x376, 119K)

liberals spearhead the anti-vax movement too. There are some crazies on both sides supporting it but it is largely a liberal women movement just like anti-GMO, ant-MSG, anti-gluten, anti-nuclear energy, anti-any sort of sciency seeming thing

Liberals trying out the whole "slippery slope" thing without understanding anything.

Literally why would you defend people fucking you over?

vaccines have regulations, why shouldnt GMOs?

Not too sure about that, user. Liberals like to disparage conservatives as ignorant, uneducated hicks who are so pious they think vaccinating their children will cause autism when in reality it is their incestuous retardation that makes them support Orange Man Bad.

GMOs are absurdly overregulated currently
Don't act like they are not

Also vaccines are a drug product, drugs are typically regulated way more strongly than food anywhere in the world. Consider other foods, if we discovered some cool new fruit in the Amazon should it need to go through generations of expensive testing before being allowed to be sold on the market? Such a fruit would without a doubt be a greater risk to humanity than a GMO with a known mutation yet for some reason no one is calling for such regulation

You have the right to choose not to consume genetically modified products, whereas the government coerces parents into vaccinating their children.

Attached: 1555275798910.jpg (980x869, 48K)

Thats just spin. Anti-vax has always been primarily a coastie liberal movement, especially popular amongst California liberal women just as all natural medicine bullshit movements are

>liberals
Leftists, you manipulated fucks. Just because they call themselves "liberal", that does not mean they are the same class of person as were men like Paine and Bastiat. Call them what they are, not what they want to be seen as.

No, you were already retarded before wireless internet.

this is a lost cause man, they hijacked the traditional meaning of liberal long ago

Fuck...

new foods are certainly regulated, you cant just "find" a few food and sell it

Only because you let them. Any time anybody ever says to you "I'm a liberal", you tell them "No, you're a leftist", until they prove themselves. Image, especially self-image, is everything to these sad excuses for meatsacks. Challenge their self-image whenever, wherever you can, and force them to be honest.

>ou have the right to choose not to consume genetically modified products

no you dont, theres no regulation requiring GMOs to be labeled on a federal level, only some places require it

Ahoxk as Trump with Congressional approval signs laws making faggots such you hanging offenses.

challenge whatever norm you want but america is more conservative than most western countries so liberal and leftist mean the same thing

Here's a quick primer. If the fruit or vegetable looks plump and juicy, it's probably GMO. If it looks anemic and costs three times as much, it's probably organic.

I do not believe this is true

Also keep in mind that blunt mutagenic crop formation techniques are not regulated and considered organic and "natural", yet these have wildly higher risk to people than more precise GMO crops

The fearmongering against GMOs is the exact same bullshit we saw with nuclear energy and vaccines

This war was lost before we were even born
No, he is referring to classical liberals, the philosophical base from which modern economic prosperity and capitalism was based on, what are now known in America as libertarians

Legit question, how would you respond to Debord standing in front of you

You are the problem. You let them walk all over you and twist words to mean whatever they want them to mean.
>America is more conservative
No, it sure as shit isn't, unless you count "conservative" as "people in power doing everything they can to maintain the status quo that allows them free reign for graft and other assorted corruption". Which, in your defense, is exactly what most "conservatives" are, but it's hardly what this nation was meant to be. The liberals who established our laws and our civic ideas have been rolling in their graves for two hundred years.

*raises epipens by 100%*

those poor people deserved to die because they simply chose to not have the money

This post contains 200% of the daily allowance of Iron E

yeah, naw. im the most right wing "kkk nazi" ever, and this is fucking bullshit. Im 100% sick of Cheeto Rabbi. Also, not all vaccines are made the same, just like not all GMOs are the same thing. They are buzz terms designed to cover up reality from the end consumers of these products. Some vaccines really do contain high amounts of heavy metals and dont really prevent you from getting that illness, while some are pretty safe and have a big benefit from taking it. The media loves to play on your emotions by labeling people for you to point the finger at, that way you wont look at each individual vaccine or modified plant to decide for yourself if you think its OK.
Also, 5G IS harmful, so is 4G.
this is just more of the same. jews making money by selling convenience and decadence to the goyim, then placing the blame on whites when things inevitably go wrong.

Idk there seems to be a pile of articles about it. Including radiation risks

Same way I'd respond to any other Marxist. Tell him to get the fuck off my property.

Really alpha, fuck reading

Don't forget "tora tora tora" from the fucking nips in the pacific theatre.
It didn't work out very well for them,

Attached: Jap_Surrender-2_Sep_1945-105767-004-13B91A69.jpg (550x430, 55K)

*raises the price of insulin 100% over 5 years*
because I made a conscious choice to have my pancreas stop working when I was 10

There is nothing to be gained by reading the words of a man who's life philosophy can be succinctly summed up as "never work". He was a nihilistic shit who thought the world owed him something just for existing, just like every other Marxist.

unconditional

Attached: USA_Japan-Instruments_of_Japanese_Surrender_Signed.jpg (740x615, 70K)

Blame your parents.

Did I trigger you by attacking your sacred cow, leftist?

I do, actually. I showed my mother the Mayo Clinic study on identical diabetic twins that showed the second twin would only develop symptoms less than 50% of the time and all it did was make her cry for hours. She's an alcoholic now and we haven't spoken for years.

I fucking love Trump

It's society's fault, gimmie money!

Attached: society-devin_devasquez-playboy.png (593x330, 187K)

Good. Next step is to either never reproduce, or focus on getting lodsofemone and invest it all into genetic engineering.

>Society of the spectacle is about not working

Based and redpilled

No, I wanted to fix a typo. Don't read into things that aren't meant that way. I don't consider myself "left" or "right" which is what idiots like you want to define yourselves and others as.
Why are you so stupid as to be defined by terminology written by others?
Can you define who came up with the terms left and right, I bet that you can't.

Being scared of GMOs just because you don't understand the science behind them is creationist tier.

Attached: 1559857470201.webm (916x480, 2.89M)

>I don't consider myself "left" or "right"
What is more important? Federal power or state autonomy? Collective security or individual liberty? You have an opinion on these, and these opinions are what determine the label under which you best fit, even if you want to hide from them like a cowardly atheist who calls himself "agnostic" because he's terrified of losing his religious friends.

Monsanto makes you buy the seeds, every year. To the end of time
You try and keep them they sue you to death because they are not your seeds. They are Monsanto's

This was not the case before because it would be seen as retarded by anyone who farms you dumb fucks

You're deflecting about the so called "left" or "right."
I bet you love pinksu pantsu as well?

"Makes me?"

So don't buy Monsanto seeds. Better yet, make some money and invest in engineering your own, and then offer them to farmers at prices competitive to Muh Santo. CRISPR techonology is developing more and more every year, and technology ALWAYS gets cheaper in the long run.

>deflecting
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. I asked a couple of simple fucking questions which you are dodging like a boxer up against Tyson. Here, I'll do you a solid and put it in terms you may be better able to understand.

The idiot (that's (You), idiot) writes an alignment down on his character sheet and says "Well, I wrote down XX so that means I do and think A, B, and C." He then shitposts on /tg/ about how alignment is too outdated and constrictive. The erudite thinks about his character and says "Well, this person does, says, and thinks D, E, and F, so that means he's probably XX." He then tells the shitposter how fucking retarded he is for his failure to understand something designed for eleven-year old boys to grasp.

Answer the questions, weasel. For what do you stand?

oh yeah don't buy roundup seeds and have crops decimated because everywhere else they abide yeah real great

It was going to happen, because you don't have a proper retort then you'll blame the jews. Have you realized that you're pathetic?

If you consider what you wrote as logic then you might as go goosestepping, that didn't work out too well for the nazis did it?

>let's (((them))) corner the genetics market

Attached: print maga.jpg (945x960, 98K)

Keep squirming, leftist.

/ourguy/ user blowing libtards the fuck out in this thread
most of them are probably women too, LOL
libtards absolutely seething

Have some fun with this one.
You might want to goosestep in the name of your fuhrer.

Attached: German_instrument_of_surrender2.jpg (1185x899, 150K)

Hitler was a leftist. Big goverment power to regulate all the things that scare you away. Just like you, leftist.

Everybody else, refer to >Image, especially self-image, is everything to these sad excuses for meatsacks. Challenge their self-image whenever, wherever you can, and force them to be honest.

So what you're writing is that you worship Hitler? You do know where that's going?

>so you're "exact opposote of what you said"
SEETHING LIBTARDS CAN'T EVEN READ

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you, after all. Projection is a telling sign of the leftist mentality. They scream how people can't be trusted with guns, then end up being domestic abusers and rapists.

How often did you vote for shillary and her cronies and henchmen?

>leftist mentality
What is this and why you define youself with terms that you don't know the origin of. You're still deflecting.

SEETHING LIBTARD WITH THE "I KNO U R BUT WHAT AM I"
LIBTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

You can take it from here, Cochise. He's tapped out.

That makes it really good when you resort to caps and shit that makes no sense.
You must be a shillary supporter.
Still seething in some dark closet becase your CNN faggots told you that she would win but she didn't and never will.

When was the last time you got into a fetal position in a dark closet crying because shillary lost?
I suspect that it might have been just an hour ago.

Yes

LIBTARD'S SO FUCKING MAD RN JESUS CHRIST
IT'S BEEN OVER 2 YEARS YOU CAN CALM DOWN NOW LIBTARDS
EAT YOUR GENETICALLY MODIFIED SOY LATTES AND DEAL WITH IT

Pretending that's the issue is ignorant

Those fags stand in line for it as well, like the fags and weirdos standing in line near a starbucks waiting for their morning fix. Weed is illegal but standing in line for their morning fix is quite ok.
More hypocrisy and programming.

>muh mutant crops
>muh autism vaccines that control people's mind
>muh killer cellphones
>muh Illuminati!

literally /x/ tier conspiracy theories

Hey leftypol

>muh garbage deflection

>ignorant
Just like the average housewife who spends her time on this planet writing her congressman about how big words are scary

I suspect that'll be the next thing to sue the government and companies about.
"OGM, the shit made me a tranny homo nigger!"
"GIMMIE MONIES!"

okay thanks for nothing

And your's is not?
Tell us about your wife and how perfect she is and why she should be put on a pedistal?

i suspect you're a corpoarate shill

ydea, rigt

it's petal stool, dipshit

>technology farmers wildly support
found the shill

shill confirmed