Redpill me on smoking

redpill me on smoking

is it just a harmfull habit or does it decrease my humanity?

Attached: 0CAC1050-B204-419F-9F65-03FFD22027C5.jpg (276x183, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24958024
phys.org/news/2018-07-beware-scientific-studiesmost-wrong.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germans were the first to figure the bad effect of smoking on our bodies and Hitler made first anti smoke ads/campaigns, atleast in Germany

Attached: Figure-4-Chemicals-found-in-a-cigarette.jpg (720x599, 89K)

Smoking is harmful but it feels good. But honestly even red meat is carcinogenic, so basically we are all screwed in the end.

Better to some cigarettes than smoke cock

Red meat is not carcinogenic. You've been lied to by the Jewish agro-industrial complex.

Based and unsourcedpilled

leaf on a proxy

Smoking is healthy it reduces risk of ulcer-causing bacteria, parkinsons disease and also inflammatory bowel! Not to mention that you can reduce your cancer risk by avoiding tobacco grown in apatite/phosphate-based fertiliser. So basically avoid any product of the netherlands, belgium, china or indonesia. Grow your own if you think it'll help with one of the aforementioned issues (it also cures boredom). I was not paid to post this message of kindness amongst my fellow yurt-builders on this here yurt-building forum.

Attached: 62517590_2245076078880460_4331374655731400704_n.jpg (460x456, 15K)

Regardless of health hazards to you and those around you, it smells like literal shit and leaves tar anywhere you smoke it.

If you smoke around me I have no problem punching you in the back of the head like I punch nazis :-)

Nicotine can provide good benefits with focus and cognition. However smoking is directly linked to several lung problems. I you want to take the nicotine pill use lozenges or gum.

lung diseases are genetical and moderate smoking rises test and concentration. moderate is a butt a week and overusing anything is harmful.

Disregard this man's opinion please. He is Canadian.

Cute larp

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

It's an addictive, filthy, expensive habut. I wouldn't recommend taking it up.

T.Smoker

2 (You)'s!! A new high score!!

>IT'S MAAM

Attached: 1553655727732.jpg (990x729, 120K)

Attached: 1559810583754.jpg (1584x864, 214K)

Now trying getting (you)'s for not being a faggot

Fuck slow down you nigger!

I've never once had a battery in my cigarette. I feel ripped off.

>a butt a week
Well where's the fun in that?

Thats literally impossible to do

It might have been a novel way to partake in a substance to kill time but now you are paying big corporations to inhale chemicals into your lungs to take the edge off. Just inhale paint thinner.

It's a subtle way to protest modern liberal retards. Bonus points if you put it out on the walls of shitty modern design buildings.

Kinda related fact but being gay is 3x as dangerous as smoking or being morbidly obese.

Cigarettes are better then xanax. People compensate for cigs by popping pills, when smoking seems less harmful

utrh is in the middle. Smoking cigarettes is BAD main because of 2 factors: 1) you inhale into your lungs 2)they add MANY chemicals to alter the taste of cheap tabacco which gives you cancer (and tooth decay). Smoking cigars is MUCH better for you since you dont do any of the two.

who the fuck smokes anymore? buy a Juul faggot

Did you just assume xir's gender?

>Juul
better immediately go suck dicks, why these intermediate steps

Yes. Don't tone-police me again.

Donuts are healthier than crystal meth

smoking at weekends e.g.

Rocket fuel can't melt tobacco beams

2nd hand smoke studies are inconclusive at best

all behaviors are habits.
i would avoid the additives & try to choose organic american grown.

Attached: 1521252083626.jpg (396x382, 37K)

I doubt it.

One turns you into a cancer ridden heart diseased infested tub of fat and the other turns you into a skinny individual with a fast thinking brain.

its horrible for your body. if you must, do it sparingly, but that almost always turns into pack a day smoking everywhere shit. theres literally no benefits to smoking.

Do you understand self control? You don't have to eat donuts everyday you faggot cuck.

>Ciggerets
For retards and Plebs. Processed to shit and awful for you.
>Cigars
Slightly better, still quite processed but middle class.
>Pipe tobacco
Based and patricianpilled

>Asking someone addicted to meth if they have self control

Attached: ....jpg (624x960, 205K)

I only quit smoking because of the disgusting smell. Absolutely rancid and gets inside every fibre of your hair. quit smoking Jow Forums

And yet people smoke here like 1940's America. It's annoying not being able to sit outside at any restaurant or cafe without smelling cig smoke the entire time you're there.

> 'you don't have to eat donuts everyday'
Learn to read you raging faggot.

It's a great way to enjoyably decrease your lifespan so you die at a normal age in your 50s/60s rather than living as a zombie with Alzheimers and Parkinsons up to your 90s and draining social security keeping you alive.

"This poisonous plant has been used a great deal as a medicine by the old school faculty, and thousands have been slain by it. ... It is a very dangerous article, and use it as you will, it always diminishes the vital energies in exact proportion to the quantity used – it may be slowly, but it is very sure."
-Gideon Lincecum

it also contains nicotine and other various alkaloids and is redpilled

Attached: 1524370211924.jpg (722x528, 58K)

It makes you a tentacle of the tobacco species meta-intelligence. It wants you to die sooner so their soil can have more nutrients.

I smoked a cigarette I found on the ground once.
Psychologically it feels good, but if you're not already desensitized to inhaling smoke or explicitly trying to be a tough edgy teenager, you can immediately tell it's unhealthy and degenerate from how it feels on your throat and lungs.

I'm not entirely against it because nicotine has many benefits, but smoking is a very filthy delivery method and I'd rather not smoke anything until I'm already an old man and unlikely to die any younger because of it.

>yes goyim, purposefully die early so that you aren't around to transmit knowledge of (((our))) plans to your grandchildren

If their vice was donuts they would already know this.

>it's this or that
I hope they ban cigarettes where you live

This. Any proper addiction has to have some perceived positives for it's own evolutionary success.

The science of addiction management should be focused on how to get the benefits without the risks. Instead of the pure puritanical approach they so love.

This, tobacco has plenty of cognitive benefits it's only the mass produced cigs that have shit added to them that are bad for your health. Growing your own is really your best bet.

Every civilization grows great by micro dosing on helpful drugs.
We for example used tea for caffeine, tobacco for nicotine and alcohol.
All are helpful, even if in the long term they are harmful.
But in my opinion humans shouldn't really live past 90.
I'd rather die of lung cancer at 75 after a fulfilling life than at 95 going mad and shitting myself.
Out with dignity like my ancestors have done for generations.

Retard thread.
First anti smoking campaign was right when it arrived in Europe from Virginia and king George hated the shit, banned it in his court.

Nazis were chainsmokers and all myths about them being straightedge are bullshit. They drank like alcoholics, smoked, and used amphetamines en mass. Opiates were also otc.

What are you 2 tweaking faggots arguing about?

Take the vapepill. You get all the mental benefits of nicotine (increased IQ, creativity, decreased neurodegeneration, decreased dementia, maintain neuroplasticity into old age) and none of the carcinogens.
>inb4 muh rezearch says vaping is bad
They have """scientific studies""" showing oxygen and h2o is fucking bad. Unless the correlation is undeniable, like with smoking, the study is garbage.

Attached: e-priv_1024x1024.jpg (700x700, 34K)

Sure, but I'm suspicious of these newer vapes that let you cloud up your entire car in one pull.

Also, when you go to lower nicotine you end up vaping more. And there is no reason to believe vegetable glycerin is harmless.

>none of the carcinogens

dont be retarded or a liar. you get WAY less but it still has cancer causing stuff, especially if you use flavored vape. use pure non flavored vape

Do you not understand? Xanax is a subsitiute for cigarettes. Helps with anxiety and stress ... dont you see faggot, the lower cigs get the higher perscription pills are

I've noticed that all of my zoomer friends started smoking more for some reason. Some even started on cigars as early as 17. Why are young people smoking more?

I use organic menthol vape juice, and a little vape, it's gay but it's better than smoking and I really liked smoking

I have seen a lot of people using these

Are they better than cigarettes?

Attached: 965135EF-7BFE-4A5D-8074-2F86F770C9C3.jpg (1500x1390, 63K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24958024
>Although glycerol and propylene glycol were detected in all samples, these solvents had been replaced by ethylene glycol as dominant compound in five products.

stupid zoomer

Attached: honk_spray.png (1400x1462, 719K)

Personally I don't believe any of the shit I read about cigarettes. All I know is my country was better (and far less fat) when 90% of the population smoked. For what it's worth.

phys.org/news/2018-07-beware-scientific-studiesmost-wrong.html

All false. First major anti smoking campaign was when Hitler became Chancellor. Hitler was also intolerant of people smoking in his presence. Amphetamines were banned from use by the nazis during ww2. Hitler was also not favourable of alcohol.The only WW2 faction I've seen to date that incorporated amphetamines into a special emergency ration for pilots were the British.Alcohol was common use for all factions of ww2, Germans were no more special. As far opiates go, never heard any numbers regarding anything. To me just sounds like more yellow page sensationalist BS.

Stop spreading misinfo.

They are better if your idea is to quit. use it has an intermediate.

Nicotine causes depression, lethargy, and neuroticism.

I've never met a smoker or vaper who wasn't anxious and depressed.

I vape and I'm not anxious or depressed. I used to be depressed when I smoked, but I also had poor diet and sedentary lifestyle. I was 60 lbs overweight, now I'm fit and athletic.

>I've never met a smoker or vaper who wasn't anxious and depressed.
Maybe they smoke because they are anxious and depressed.

Personal experience: smoking will make you more hungover if you drink and smoke. It smells bad. It’ cost $. You get winded easily.
That said, I think fine tobacco in the form pipe, cigar or Hand rolled cig is fine every now and then.
If your smoking all day long than yes, it’s bad for your health.

>smoke
>get you kids on their way till you are here
>you have plenty of time to give them jew redpills
>die before they have to remember you as demented old pant shitting geezer
>dont pay pension plans is a plus

How is it bad again?

Smoking is an overall net drain on your health. After smoking for 6 or 7 years, I felt much better after like 8 months of quitting smoking, and since I already budgeted for a decent expenditure because of it, I could easily afford buying whole foods that had as few preservatives as possible without MSG and other shit that’ll do you harm.
tl;dr not worth the investment physically or financially

That’s like $45 a day in Chicago, not including the additional $4 from the $1/pack tax Pritzker is implementing in July...
How could anyone fucking afford that?

Smoking stimulates testosterone and it makes you look cool. Add sun glasses to boost results. And also don't forget to exhale directly onto bypassers.

Smokers are legit retard junkies. Smoking doesn't even get you high like drugs or alcohol, it just creates a situation where you need to operate normally.

I'm out on my porch having a smoke right now and now I'm sitting in a puddle of tar.

this

>If you smoke around me I have no problem punching you in the back of the head like I punch nazis :-)
You never punched a nazi. My bet is you are just south of 120 pounds of pussy. I know teenage girls who could beat you up.

It's comfy while drinking to smoke a cigarette or two. It shouldn't be an everyday habit

Where u at nazi?

Its time for a knuckle sandwich

Protip: I am the nazi