How do you think long-term loneliness and isolation will affect millenial men...

Austin Perry
Austin Perry

How do you think long-term loneliness and isolation will affect millenial men as they grow older?

Attached: grey.png (443 KB, 860x860)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/suicide-rate-america-white-men-841576/
invidio.us/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

I’m Gen Z and it’s already affected me pretty badly

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

Good luck anons. Godspeed. We're going to get through this.

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

It will just mean you learn to live in your own mind a land of perfect bliss

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

What age does that translate to?

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

lolwhocares, I don't buy anything, advertisers can't really use me. I'm safe to be left alone to die.

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

Aren’t we all just jaded? I thought that was the general consensus

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

It will make some of us better men in the long run. It will also destroy others as well.

Attached: 1557290601150.jpg (29 KB, 640x480)

Brandon King
Brandon King

But are you content to be left alone to die?

I just get the impression that there is widespread depression out there among young men within a certain age range. And when you consider that middle-age is when men start dropping likes flies, it doesn't bode well for millenials who are now approaching middle-age.

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

Wasn't the Gen X stereotype that of being jaded though, e.g. Slackers, Less Than Zero etc?

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

How do you think being childless, debt ridden, anti-depressant dependent, tattoo covered, cock/puss carousel alumna, overly dependent on animals, etc. is going to affect all of the post wall millennial women?

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

Have sex with a chubby english blonde

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

deaths of despair: suicide, alcoholism, drug addiction and so on and so forth.
on the bright side, ones that survive the coming existential crisis of spiritual death can keep each other company in the walmart fema camps. now pass the roach milk, i'm parched.

Attached: welcome-to-clown-world.jpg (251 KB, 1488x1600)

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

I was born depressed. There's nothing that can be done with a smart child in a world of idiots.

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

What happened the last time there was an entire generation of isolated, lonely, and disincentivized young white men?

Attached: cozy-fires-with-the-squad.jpg (511 KB, 3840x2621)

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

I think it's going to get worse, however personally I don't feel like humiliating these women. Some are very repulsive in their aggression and hatred of men etc, but I see it as a great failure on behalf of the culture at large, which is just sad. Every one of us was a kid at one point, content to pick flowers and ask what different objects were - to see those kids grow up and be corralled into lifestyles which are ultimately damaging to them, but provided them (and others) with short-term, retrospectively meaningless pleasure makes me sad. I wish them the best honestly.

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

america is not white

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

There will always be a beta waiting to pick up the slack

Attached: 1550115894521.gif (693 KB, 126x109)

Owen Howard
Owen Howard

mega an-hero wave. suicide spiral.
it'll cause panic

John Morales
John Morales

I haven't had a friend in 10 years. The loneliness has made me incredibly skilled at woodcraft. I have 4 violin commissions right now.

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

i seen an ad for canned wine on the bus the other day. looking pretty dire for them desu.

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

Apparently suicide rates are growing in America, but in the UK somehow the figure is relatively low compared to recent decades.

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/suicide-rate-america-white-men-841576/

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

Isolation? Fucking lol. You mean the inescapable suffocating tide of information and stimulus? Millennials are probably the inflection point. Gen Z will have already adapted to curate it better.

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

28 years old
no frens
virgin
dead end job
I unironically pray for nuclear hellfire.

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

How does one adapt to it? Deleting social media you mean?

From what I can tell Twitch, Youtube and the various social media platforms are massively popular with kids as young as ten.

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

#
I don't. Shitty choices have consequences and it's important for others to learn to not take the same self-serving path.

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

Extremely beneficial, half of these people will become Greek gods and the other half will kill themselves. You can only create a beautiful diamond by great pressure, some will crack but so what?

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

Would you care to explain why you're at this point? Genuinely curious.

Angel King
Angel King

I'm becoming a doomer while ending my bachelor's... don't know where all this will go... totally demotivated.

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

I was a lonely as fuck virgin with a shit job all through my 20s. I have a serious gf now who I'll probably end up married to but goddamn my 20s were fucking awful. The loneliness coupled with my former job drove me to drink. I wouldn't say I ever hit raging alcoholic levels but I'm just glad I got out of that rut in my life. I did at least get pretty good at bass during those years though.

Attached: doomer.png (1.45 MB, 1920x1080)

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

Apparently, as a genetic population, it will make them focus their sexual energy into works of genius. An incel bugman army with feminists and their globalist handlers in the crosshairs.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

Attached: 1558289068576.jpg (105 KB, 1004x1024)

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

It's affecting us now wtf

James Robinson
James Robinson

I still think it's the right thing to do to offer these people compassion and to encourage them to do right, rather than humiliate them.

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

Socially awkward. You wouldn't know it looking at me though. I'm 6'7" and generally fit. People think I'm some Chad but I have the 'tism and it cripples me socially.

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

Who cares, your generation is scum and deserves to have it rough.

Ethan James
Ethan James

some people are built for it, some arent. personally i dont care about being alone as long as i use my life to create something useful for the next generation.

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

Thanks for answering. Are you doing anything to try and overcome what's holding you back?

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

Glad to hear it mate. Care to share what job you had and how you managed to reach a better place in life?

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

Experiencing daily life as a curator instead of an explorer. Learning to ignore what you need to ignore.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

Not really. The only thing that helps is drugs but I'm sober and intend to keep it that way. It has opened a lot of new doors though.

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

The number of those types of betas is decreasing imo.

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

IOW, you can't delete the abundance, all you can do is learn to filter it.

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

I made 27k a year doing a night shift help desk job. The sort of help desk job where they're constantly monitoring your numbers, how often you go to the bathroom, boss constantly breathing down your neck, etc. To top it off it was in a shitty old office with buzzing fluorescent lights and yellow walls, much like that backrooms meme. It fucking sucked, but I lost a little weight, got more active hobbies, met a cute little librarian who's as awkward as me, and got a good govt. IT job. Life has slowly been getting better.

Attached: 622.jpg (27 KB, 640x480)

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

It's not

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Thank you for answering.

Wish you luck for the future mate.

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

I walked out of a basement job 3 years ago and now I get paid twice as much, and get to lolercaust all day.

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

I can see that. Men's standards going up while women stay stagnant. I can only hope that will be the case, at least

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

find I'm fucked in making decent close friends
I put a good amount of effort into it without being a tryhard or humiliating myself and make loads of passing acquaintances but never does anyone return the favor and make any effort to see me
think I just have to prepare myself emotionally for a life mostly alone

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

woodcraft
I've been always interested in handmade stuff like that, mainly leatherwork but never got around to try it
I live in a commie block and don't have enough room for that sadly, but woodworking...
Do you think it could be done in a small enclosed space or will I need a garage

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

Eighteen

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

men don't have any theoretical wall to hit. i think more guys are realizing this as they get older and notice they're more desirable, so their standards go up.

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

We're going to see a lot more men falling prey to cougars.

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

No, eventually everyone will take the bloomer pill

Attached: blo.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720)

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

We will have a generation of men who spent their youths with knowledge at their fingertips and some of them will actually be putting in the time they have to themselves doing what they like, mastering their craft.
Well have alot of useless cannon fodder but also it will turn into quite a few renaissance men that will be historical greats.
Our great test is one of time and patience.

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

Attached: 1ADEEDE2-532D-4E1E-A626-B9990AFB827E.jpg (49 KB, 525x700)

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

In miserable relationship
Begs me for kids and marriage but won't make an effort domestically right now.
Demands all my time to the point I feel like I've been isolated.
Job is actually pretty cool but no benefits
Want to just Say fuck it and pack up and move back to me previous town where I was happier
But we have a dog and it feels like staying together for a kid. Fuck I love that dog.

What do I do? I have these mini meltdowns when I have a minute alone and I now struggle to hide how shitty my mental health is.

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

We need to purge our bodies and minds from weaknesses through sun and steel

Attached: yukiomishima.jpg (20 KB, 377x500)

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

unironically this

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

For anything more than whittling, you will need garage.

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

Well you're very young, as you know. Keep your conscience clean and your chin up, would be my advice.

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

Exactly.
Buddhist school.

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

I can't find compassion for them. I'm 36, married to solid 8 wife who is great to me and we have 2 kids. In high school and through my 20's, I personally was around a 7-8 looking guy and athletic. I didn't have too much of a problem dating girls, but many of the 8-10 girls that I took interest in all wanted to play cock carousel with Chad's and never lowered their standards. Now I see most of the same girls are fat, not married, no kids, still going out partying every weekend and then wondering why they can't find a good husband. The obvious answer is because they chased Chad all their lives who only wanted to pump and dump and the good guys like me who were fairly good looking, but not perfect, focused on having a good paying job and getting married to girls who weren't selfish sluts. I'm sorry, but many of the girls like that out there deserve what they get and that is nothing.

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

Not sure as I don't have relationship experience, but couldn't you try articulating your frustrations to your gf?

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

Men handle living alone just fine.

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

Exit. Take the dog. She sounds manipulative

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

Even surrounded by loved ones we cross the bridge while they stay behind. Don't kid yourself, we ALL die alone.

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

Why are suicide rates for unmarried middle-aged men so high, in your opinion?

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

tell her to do x, y and z or it's over. let her know you're miserable and the goddamn dog is the only thing keeping you around.

Landon James
Landon James

I have this lifelong problem of not being able to pipe up for fear of saying hurtful things.

She's in a worse place mentally than me. I genuinely think she won't be able to take it because she melts down over EVERYTHING.

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

Some single women are already offing themselves at 28

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

35 year old dude raised in a religious house here, what you want to know? I am a virgin who has experienced long term loneliness.

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

shit, I'll be doing tiny little violins then

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

Friends are overrated. People are horrible and selfish. Why subject yourself to heartache.

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

end the relationship and take the dog
if she makes no effort domestically now she's sure as FUCK never going to after marriage
sounds like she'll be the type who'll get post-partum depression and then just become lazy the rest of her life while the husband takes care of everything

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

Hypergamy doesn't allow them to "settle".

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

what's your favourite dish?

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

Ah yes, the roasties are starting to get pretty toasty aren't they?

Attached: frenmug.png (45 KB, 657x527)

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

This is the most blackpilled pussy thread I have come across in a long time.
you fucking doomers need to lift, stop jerking off, and get out more.

Attached: 1553099579475.jpg (294 KB, 2048x1536)

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

I have the same problem, and due to past events in my life I now have this paranoia that my hurting someone in any way will lead to their potentially committing suicide.

However (and again this is coming from a loveless virgin) I don't think allowing someone to hinder your life because they can't deal with things maturely and instead break down, is healthy. If you love her, then just tell her what you want from life if you consider it fair, and then let her know that you would like her to remain in your life but that things are getting you down. If she loves you surely she will make the effort to understand?

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

I'll live until my immediate resources run out, then I'll die.

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

This whole isolation/loneliness conspiracy is just a front propelled upon us by the same globohomo clownword kike apparatus that's looking for a quick consumer dollar. If nobodies out being a good mindless consumer drone, the system or clownworld societal traditions start to die a quick torturous death.

Ol' Chaim and Boomer Joe just can't handle it.

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

I've been trying to explain what's going on to a few of them, but the level of delusion is off the charts.
Some small changes would make their lives a lot easier. Been getting absolutely nowhere with it though.

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

tfw turned 32
no kids no wife
shit Job
gf of 4 years left because of some health problems im going through
Wtf? Does it get better?

Attached: C34E507A-129C-4CBE-BF09-86E262B8D96F.png (44 KB, 657x527)

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

Steak and baked potato. Mom made beef stew is a close second.

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

best dog breed?
Good friends are one in a million now, no need to feel bad about not having them if you are comfortable with yourself
I'm still friends with lads from middle school and man, I'd die for them but most people in high school and later in life were snakes, I'm telling you

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

Sorry to hear it. What health problems, if you don't mind me asking?

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

Not as badly as it will the women who have no chance at a family once they hit the wall. At least we have the hope of a family and children in our future.

Millenial women are going to lose their collective shit in about five years. Buy stocks in anti-depressants and whatever else because they are going to look to spend their way out of that hell.

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

More mosque shootings on twitch

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

I'm literally fucked now I can't handle blue pilled normie faggots or women I'm 21 and I literally came to this decision today I live alone so I don't fucking care anymore I'm staying in and keeping away from women and normies can't do it

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

Male suicide will grown in absurd numbers. Female suicide will grown too, but only for old roasties.

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

What contributed to your feeling this way?

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

You are not alone, user

Attached: 1545679872736.jpg (85 KB, 850x400)

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

read my book user

Attached: mishimayukio.jpg (12 KB, 214x317)

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

Growing up in fucking children's home from 7 a corrupt and evil system that if I was a weak faggot would be dead by now from suicide because they completely set me up to fail. I'm a fucking social retard because of it now always say and do the worst thing its like I'm fucking autistic and I hate it because I know its a problem but I can't change it

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

personally i dont care about being alone as long as i use my life to create something useful for the next generation.
same

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

Also if anyone who worked at www.lioncare.co.uk browsers pol or Jow Forums KILL YOURSELF YOU SICK SAD CUNTS I WILL GET MY REVENGE

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

We all need tribalism.
Tribalism.

Attached: varg.png (59 KB, 208x206)

Cameron Reyes
Cameron Reyes

Sorry to hear about your background mate, and I won't try and patronize you with advice considering I haven't lived your experience. All I would say is that channeling your anger in a sustained, serious, intense and most importantly productive way will help you long-term. In that sense, you have an advantage over your peers who don't have that inner store of fuel to burn. In my early 20s I was very angry, vengeful, resentful person and all I felt I wanted was to go and live in a forest somewhere. But recognizing the struggle of others was a way of allowing that anger to subside.

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

Doing all that already +reading +playing the piano. But where do you go in a fucking city? There is almost no nature and even if I go to the largest park in my city you can still hear the fucking traffic from outside. You can never relax

Attached: 1553339096882.png (371 KB, 439x443)

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

Wasn't Mishima gay? Personally I don't believe it.

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

Nigga look like Andrew Yang

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

It will be damaging and our gen will either become monsters of revenge or crumble. Not even larping like atom waffen but genuine disgruntled young to older men in their late 20's/30's who have nothing but disdain for anyone but white millennial men. At least when we meet we have that as a bond.

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

Who cares

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

YES!

Attached: 4FAB0621-5485-49FC-9DA1-99C54F3238C2.jpg (97 KB, 1024x386)

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

yes and no but honestly who cares
He had a wife but some of his drives might come from repressed sexuality that may stem from his upbringing
There's probably some evidence for him being gay
But even if he was it doesn't undermine his cause and principles

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

deaths of despair: suicide, alcoholism, drug addiction and so on and so forth.

this, pretty much what's already happening in rural america although I don't think it'll be as bad bc of the internet, legalized weed, vidya and other distractions from existential crisis

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

if heaven dont want me, then fuck heaven.

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

The weak wont grow old. Suicide rates will increase and the issue of dispossessed millenial males will solve itself. It isnt anything personal, progress is just business.

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

how will it make us better bro. ill go into my 30's single and alone. and bitter cause fuck marrying a used up roastie.

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

Screw the dog.
If she is not mother material then find someone who is.
The entire reason males and females get together is to make kids. That's what relationships are for.
So are you sure it's really the dog? Cos when you have a kid, your relationship to the mother will completely change. The pair bonding stuff hits like a train, at least it did for me. Stuff that bugs the fuck out of you now, just won't.

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

I do leatherworking in a spare room in the house. It gets messy, but you really only need a folding table's worth of space for most projects and a place to store half a cow.

Woodworking... Yeah I have a 2.5 car garage for that and it's crammed.

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

Attached: pic.jpg (17 KB, 495x325)

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

I can tell you first hand. I got my lesson on female nature early in life(17ish) and it broke me. After high school I pretty much became a hermit, losing almost all my friends in the process and only left the house to eat and work. Was NEET for three years after quitting my job because I kept getting shit shoveled onto me while no one else did anything. Became the fattest I had ever been(almost 200lbs from 160). I started working again 3 years ago, landed a decent job last year that I'm still at with OK pay and benefits. Again, ignored at work despite being a top performer and getting along with everyone. I stay somewhat motivated because how I believe how you work reflects greatly on who you are. Job is moving so I'm going to have to start at square one for the fourth time. I wussed out the other day on asking a qt from work out with the only opportunity I had in over a month. Anxiety was so bad my mouth got dry and my hands went numb. I had only ever experienced that 2-3 times in my life. I just want to get hit by a truck at this point.

Attached: 1556156442788.png (553 KB, 827x579)

Austin Price
Austin Price

Women use this as a method of control.
I assume it works.
How old is she?

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

Their numbers go up post 40 and then again post 50.

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

Keep going lad. Will you see that girl again?

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

Fuck, are you me? My mom and sister did that to me my entire life and it's why I turned out so quiet. Nowadays they give me shit for being quiet but it's like any time I do speak up anywhere they get annoyed by it. I love them but I realized they're very irritating people. My gf is the polar opposite if them and it has been such a breath of fresh air being around her more than them. I think they put a bad taste in my mouth for women while i was growing up.

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

It makes you stronger.
I've been alone for about 6 years now. No friends even. I plan to break the cycle soon.

But my financial and spiritual gains during these years have been enormous.

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

Ahh, but many are unstable. So it isn’t intentional manipulation

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

It’s been about 7 months for me. I sure hope it makes you stronger!

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

its gotten to the point where I am so comfortable, used to and accustomed to being single that I just want it to stay that way. It's easier. If I am desperate for sex I will book a little trip to Amsterdam or something.

I'm not ugly but I just have severe social anxiety and there comes a point where maybe I should just accept myself for who I am and stop trying to pretend I'm someone I'm not.

It's important to remember that a very significant % of men in the world do not go on to father any children and I guess we are in that statistic.

Attached: 1527017366336.png (779 KB, 602x552)

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

good question, I think overall the fabric of society will continue to break down.

Personally, I'm 32, I've got two kids, wife and decent job. But I've had no real friends since I was about 15. That's what I'm really lacking at the minute and have no idea how to really reverse this.

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

In my experience 90+% of the zoomers have already sacrificed their humanity in one way or another, including virtually all the women. Those that haven't are red pilling themselves extremely fast, but they're gonna need to figure out how to work together. It's tough to get anywhere though, as all of them seem pretty traumatized just from having to interact with the normies. They're very defensive about their ideas and get too bogged down in the most insignificant differences to ever come to an understanding on the bigger picture. Still, I'm optimistic. Places like this are going to be a big part of the solution because they remind people that they aren't alone. Shit needs to start happening irl

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

I'm about ready to snap and it's not the first time.

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

We zoomers already dont give a fuck lol, you are not evolved for this world

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

faggot, people grew up in cabins on the prairie side with no one around for miles. why do you retards think you need to have meaningless interactions with NPC's to be happy? watch those homesteading shows in Alaska. those people are happier than 99% of the population because they just have close knit family around and there isn't a bunch of external bullshit constantly buzzing around. if anything this over-stimulated society is the ones who are mentally ill. you are jewed if you think this pat rack city fag life is something to yearn for.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

Wish you luck user, I know the feeling of people thinking you are a chad but you are in fact a autistic. Althouh in my case im just a Med Manlet

Attached: frog17.png (723 KB, 776x614)

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

just the incels

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

whites have always had a libertarian mindset. why do you think the Protestants left England to create the US? they just wanted to be left alone.

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

I see her everyday and I even think she's at least somewhat interested in me. Girls are very subtle when leading you on and I'm good on picking it up. She would do things like say hi to our group but say it much more enthusiastically to me, always smile at me when we catch eyes, things like that. I can never seem to catch her alone(work in a big place and gossip travels fast), though. At least for the last 2 months. Before that I would've had plenty of opportunities since she would sit with me outside on break but I hadn't thought of asking her out until right before my opportunities dried up. It's been torture waiting for a moment for nearly two months and I think that's what really fucked me when I finally had the chance. I normally wouldn't pursue a girl from work but we're both going to be jobless in a few months anyways so who gives a shit.

Attached: STdRkxA.jpg (97 KB, 886x503)

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

Almost like it's been designed to be toxic eh? Especially to the white birth rate

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

Lots more Stephan paddocks probably

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

you can blame the internet, social media, e-mail, "constant contact", etc. for feeling like this. this is only very recent stuff to come along and we as a species are not equipped mentally to deal with it. people got along for centuries without all this junk and were probably happier too.

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

It's true really. The boomers probably a did a worse job preparing us for the world we were to inherit than any other generation in history. They raised us on participation trophies only for the real world to not care about any of that, told us that you should see every individual in an equal light no matter their race, gender, or religion, only for that entire notion to be ripped out from under us after high school and replaced with hard tribalism, and they screwed our economy up in such a way that things seemed ok until we came of age and now it's all coming apart. At least you guys can already see all of this coming before you're adults.

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

My advice is to do something asap. I was in a similar situation a few years ago and didn't take my chance, she lost interest and moved on. I still think about her often and kick myself for not showing her I cared for her. DO SOMETHING!

Jace Sanchez
Jace Sanchez

Try and take the dog, obviously. If you plan to take care of it I guess.

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

We will have to create a virtual world where we have frens, while our bodies are serviced by robots. So yeah pretty much the Matrix.

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

A lot more men fucking cougars for a quick nut.

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

Doing that already + Getting pussy like a degenerate madman
Everytime im happy World shows me a new that makes me angry or fucking sad cause i just want a familiy in a health society

Attached: angry.jpg (49 KB, 460x259)

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

sucks. basically the opposite of you. i get rid of people at the drop of a hat.

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

Hey Marvin

John Rogers
John Rogers

r u me?

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

I've already given myself the ultimatum if I wuss out the next chance I'm probably going to blow my brains out. Been trying to make something happen this past week but no dice. Just need to cross paths and be 1v1 and I'm going for it. "No" is better than not doing and regretting it later.

Attached: CqVF7oo.jpg (59 KB, 421x750)

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

Oy vey

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

as opposed to what? being divorced and alone?

Brandon King
Brandon King

Keep globohomo away from your kids

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

Cant wait to shoot guns with you fine lads.

Attached: 1560509646855.gif (2.15 MB, 400x246)

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

Doesn't matter, none of us are dying of old age anyhow.

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

they treat everyone who isnt born before 1980 as though theyre the scum of the Earth for some reason

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

internet, weed, vidya

Only work for so long. All three cease to work eventually and car exhaust starts to look mighty inticeing.

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

Yeah, I'm trying to, they're still young though so it's still fairly easy, once they start school I think it will get harder.

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

But they would have been with their family in that cabin interacting everyday.

The biggest problem is families have all but been destroyed

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

no one gives a shit. why do you think a war is probably about to happen?

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

Company, that's the word. No friendship, no love.

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

I never get lonely thankfully because i grew up without parents, so it does not affect me
But i know some people who get really fucked up when they are alone even for a day

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Well I plan on checking out of life when I hit 30, I'm sure there's quite a few millenials doing the same. In hindsight my life was the perfect storm to create a mentally unhinged fucked up loser and while if I was any weaker or less intelligent I surely would have died by now. Despite actually being on a general upward trend in life, knowing that suicide is not the answer in a spiritual context, understanding the philosophical archetype of a "man" and being raised as such before life flipped shit on me - it doesn't matter how many times I try to rationalize this world and my place in it I always come to the same conclusions. I don't want to be here, I am not a human, I have no sense of self. So bulletpill here I come

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

We will end up joining monasteries, renouncing our worldly desires, and devoting our lives to Jesus, thereby becoming the first westerners of the past 100 years with any shot whatsoever at getting into heaven.

Adam Price
Adam Price

Tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of suicides.

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

Insanity

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

Attached: boop.jpg (23 KB, 347x1023)

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

keep rotating to new hobbies, i haven't smoked or touched a vidya controller in years. running out of shit to keep one distracted shouldn't be a issue.

as fucked up as it is, the number one thing that keeps me chipper is keeping in contact with old friends who busted out in the marriage lottery and helping out with their single fatherhood nightmare lives when i'm feeling charitable the "I fucking told you dude" is always implied and never needs to be said

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

i bet that sounds amusing to you? Better think about the body count before those suicides

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

This. Take the Jesus pill, don't suicide, if you kill yourselves the degenerates win.

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

If you guys think millennial suicides will be bad in their 30s, you're gonna see some shit once they get in their 40s. That decade is prime suicide age for all generations and they are already one of the most depressed and mentally ill generations ever.

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

It's not fucked up, helping others is what we were put on this earth for.

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

Lonely men on here should probably join a based chat room or something it'd act as a better substitute for social interactions than this does. I'm aware of a mde one that exists on riot which is like discord but you only need to solve a captcha to sign up.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

I'm mullato, sometimes i feel the white side depression but just as soon my latino side goes jungle mode and i feel good. It's like imposible to feel depressed for longer periods of time. I feel bad for whites that dont have the fire in the blood to deal with it. You're like elves leaving middle earth. feelsbadman.

Attached: 1523678655301.jpg (168 KB, 960x720)

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

if suicide is even a option. even in a joking way, your already fucked because when something actually traumatic happens in your life besides not being a millionaire or whatever other dumb ass entitlement wasn't handed to you as the participation award generation your gonna talk yourself into it pretty quickly

Blake James
Blake James

I'm Cuban. I've been fucked up for over a decade with very few moments of relief or positivity.

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

It doesen't matter, you're on your own in this life, if you can't build social connections on your own and you're forever alone. t. 30 year old boomer.

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

explain, what has been going on with German women? I kinda want to visit senpai. I'm latino tho.

Attached: 1556117147260.png (1.41 MB, 1920x1080)

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

women don't need men to raise kids it's fucking stupid, thats why when women sat at home to raise kids things were better off, they had their kid and men had their warm food and hole

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

your brain on Jow Forums.

seeing everything as white and non-white

give it a thought.

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

Kys

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

Breivik and other mossad psyops will be put aside with real rampages.

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

You'll be strong like Iron.

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

Nah, nobody will do anything. Opiate overdoses are much more likely, in fact they've already increased exponentially and the economy hasn't even crashed yet.

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

This. We're gonna make it lads.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

Gen Z is still in pre-school.

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

Alright I've figured out how to join, if anyone is interested you go to www.riot.im , sign up choose a username and password solve a captcha then click join room and the address is #mde:200acres.org
You don't need an email to sign up or anything so if you have good opsec there should be no fear of dox

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

I'd say millenials deal with it better, knowing what the old world looked like helps. Zoomers are autistic and unsociable in a lot of cases, the porn and degeneracy is the norm with them. Millenials are kinda conservative, they'll be dinosaurs as soon as the post zooms come.

Attached: 61702178-2329923157249280-4322991480865030144-n.jpg (58 KB, 640x742)

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

chekd. 37 n alone i dont mind. last few women have been cunt. became a volcel about 2016 n my stress levels have gone but, i do miss having a stoned convo with my old best mate. he owed me 200quid n never even tried to pay me back. not spoke to him for a couple of years. play warcraft every day and claim bennies. grow me own bit of veg and have a jack russell n a cat. all good bro

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

poooooooooooooooooooooooo

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

Well become stronger, more selfaware-selfexperienced and psychologically and objectively wiser than ever before

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

manlet is the thing to be my friend, you'll see.

Attached: humans.jpg (46 KB, 331x554)

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

they have too high expectations and too low standards. fuck, it doesnt even have to be more than wash your dick once a month, be content with a little something because the grand life is hard to come by these days and fucked if im working 60 hours a week for 30 years and not have fuck all at the end of it. id rather have fuck all and do what i enjoy doing instead.

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

Wait until you go through 10 more years of that.
Many of us did.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

the seed is strong bro
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1522184736884.jpg (13 KB, 250x250)

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

AnHeros everywhere

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

Good for you user.

Attached: 1490039584864.jpg (36 KB, 400x400)

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

you work too much and more than likely socialise with work friends. i donitenvy you. reverse it? go to a club or take up a hobby and chill with the new folks. iused to be proper social until i relapsed in 2015

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

Attached: preview.png (146 KB, 1024x600)

Brandon White
Brandon White

This Mouse Utopia experiment is pretty spot-on.
invidio.us/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o

Attached: 1548336332585.png (633 KB, 960x952)

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (704 KB, 1653x859)

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

No clue what cubans are like, i'm half jungle tho from south america. About the depression, it feels like a hunt. Not sure where whiteoids went wrong, but they did and the proof is in mommy issues most acutely observed in american men. It's sad and I feel empathy towards them.It's impossible to help too, for it's an ingrained thing.

Attached: 1552669765903222.png (330 KB, 588x457)

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

Pretty mixed bag. At least half are nigger-tier, others are pretty much white people with more attitude.

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

lol this graph.

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

you've seen nothing yet. i assume in a few years, there will be so many (SJW type) bots overflowing every place, you'll be alienated even in places like 4 chan where you felt safe before.
AI is becoming (or already is, who knows) indistinguishable from real humans. this means they can simply release an army of bots that will give you the feeling of being a weirdo outcast even in a place like this. the feeling of this site is already vastly different from, say, 12 years ago. you start certain topics and are being swarmed by obvious shills. there are so many of them, even on non-political boards, that i refuse to believe they could all be actual paid humans. even if that's not the case right now, it definitely will be soon, and there will be literally no place left in the virtual space to find honest discussions.
right now is heaven, cherish the last days of actually being able to somewhat discuss certain topics.

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

best dog breed?
I like pit bulls but if I am saying best, I would say German Shepherd or Rhodesian Ridgeback.

What about you Poland-bro? Favorite food and best dog?

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

I've made a conscious decision to cut off most people in my life, because as I better understand the life force I find more and more that people mainly squander it. I just slowly stop talking to them, and as of now I have not gone out socially in years. I am 28 and Jow Forums is my main source of socialization besides work/class. I am slowly working on improving myself and honestly couldn't be comfier. I do not like fake interaction, and to me it all feels fake.

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

There's probably some evidence for him being gay
It is not something to speculate on IMO, either he fucked guys or he didn't. The fact he had a wife speaks volumes IMO.

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

Take the Christ pill ever door opens and you will be in the lords hands

Let the pain go to God nothing will make you feel better and it will bring you to tears

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

The prolonged isolation used to hurt me, I'd get really depressed about spending every weekend alone, birthday, 4th of July, etc. But as I get closer to 30 I don't really have any desire to make friends. I've been friendless for a good portion of my life so this is what I'm used to.

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

Imagine being this boomer, boomer. Many anons already explained it.
Gen Z are those currently under 25. I'm 22 so sadly I also fall into the Tidepod generation

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

well you are right that I work too much, the other day I stayed up all night at home finishing something for work, then went in to work the next day.

But I was never social, I have always sort of been a loner, I have tried taking up hobbies, but part of the problem is I have never stuck with them and end up losing the fledgling friends when I quit. I've just finished studying though so I will have a bit more time now, although with kids it's still obviously limited.

I think I will try starting my hobbies again, I used to love fishing and shooting before I had to study so much and deal with family stuff so hopefully I'll meet people through that.

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

Kek. Pretty soon we will be no more and like in Haiti you will become the new hated "white" and likely meet a similar fate.

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

fuck krauts, okay sorry about that. Will there be a way to fight back akin to dark web, how will we avoid ai? It's impossible? Also there must be a migration from Jow Forums but I havent felt the need to move yet, but i have a feeling that this cannot be the place to be anymore... its too shallow.

Attached: 1532291604071.jpg (530 KB, 1920x1080)

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

Being depressed fucks. Pol never changes...
How an I supposed to be sad and unproductive when the spiritual Jew inside me motivates me to make so much money?
I'm 22 and can't wait for the next day to get shit done. Black pill is for defeatist pussies and when I'll be filthy rich I'll buy my nigger free paradise with only white residents

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (115 KB, 750x1000)

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

I'll buy my nigger free paradise with only white residents
If those still exist in another 40-50 years

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

They go insane.

This is scientifically proven.

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

he became redpilled at 21
Ouch m8
ignorance is bliss
t 32 year old

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

While the latino/white is the answer for near term, the tech moves too fast nowdays and the burden is too great for anybody. We are all doomed to be globalized and mixed fully. Eventually this mix might look white again with eugenics, but it will just be the pigment. Eugenics will take max of all races and perfect it into some form that we dont know yet. Technology. We're an interesting species.
Pic related is the new latino/white master race in action.

Attached: 1559909851661.png (372 KB, 731x640)

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

Are you okay, Hans?

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

Dehumanized and faced to bloodshed.

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

Could be worse. I was even younger

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

Of course.

Just wanted to tell you what awaits you.

Enjoy.

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

holy fuck that's a serious fucking feel you just lobbed out there. Smacked me right in the face. My siblings are going through this, chasing empty hedonous lifestyles to fill the void. It's a real stab in the heart because you want to help but they just don't want to hear it. My sister fell for all the memes. Tattoos, drinking excessively, partying, sleeping around, and now her and her manslut bf are becoming polyamorous. I know deep down it wont make her happy and i remember our childhood together. It's depressing. I'm a hermit volcel now, I do have a pet for affection and it's a good outlet for that, but I'm realistic about it. Finding a partner in this climate is just not something I think is possible. So it's best to just accept wizardry at this point unless an opportunity shows itself.

Attached: 1558903787762.jpg (113 KB, 768x1024)

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

I make them easily, but I can't keep them. I find the tryhard red pilled ones unbearable. Like, I just want to talk about normal things a lot of the time instead of sperging out about everything. Ride a bike, drink good beer once in a while, shoot, play OSR, no drama or mind games. Is it too much to ask?

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

No matter how much I try, I can't understand why these people stay stuck in the grieving cycle. It's like they're high on masochism or are utterly incompetent to better themselves.
I stated to go get my red pills at 14. I had my moments, of course, but waking up was the best thing that ever happened to me. The bloodlust, anger and remorse were the best motivation I could ever ask for.
Their life must either be so horrible that they're already broken beyond repair, they simply cannot cope with the reality or are simply too lazy to change. Yes, everything is shit and dystopian. Yes, society is collapsing. But why should I waste my life crying about it while doing nothing?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720)

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

and i remember our childhood together.
That’s the worst fucking feeling.

Attached: 85394A4E-4BD6-4390-AE07-B5317773B95A.png (90 KB, 900x1042)

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

100% Based

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

make castizo children you nigger, a latino bitch will make you happy. Dont get married tho, and they need a pimp hand too. KEK
yeah, you're asking too much from friends, they're in the matrix. Keep in mind friendships now days are a perversion. Use neighborly relations in non urban/suburbanl areas as a base for what friendship looks like. Since its small chance you'll get quality, enjoy the socialization you get and be happy about it. Good luck user

Attached: 4343434.jpg (51 KB, 612x612)

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

Things are bad. I think everyone who has been here for a while knows this. Anons, even if it's getting dark, even if it's the end of our great civilization, even if our people have become mad and we might have to face eternal darkness, WE MUST STAND! None of us is perfect, we have our faults, things in our past of which we are not proud, but I tell you the time is now. We must gather all of our resources, whatever is left of our past shortcomings and suffering must be left behind and WE MUST MAKE OUR STAND, EVEN IF IT MIGHT BE OUR LAST.

And who knows? Maybe the odds will turn, maybe the Gods will favor us once again.

Attached: C25WPAJUcAEbnaR.jpg (200 KB, 1200x769)

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

you dont know the west senpai, it's a hell of a drug

Attached: 1525426445376.png (378 KB, 567x561)

Owen King
Owen King

where the fuck do i find guys like you? every dude I see is like a skinny s o i beta creature or spic/nig.

Evan King
Evan King

are u sure u being a hermit volcel is the superior option
are you sure you arent the hedonous selfishly dodging the experiences offered by the present day

Logan James
Logan James

Jesus. Being alone is comfy, dorks.

James Perez
James Perez

how is your gf with the dog? does she yell at it or anything? I know people on here are like >muh furbabies but it's a good indicator for their patience with a child who is way more demanding and complex. Dogs are pretty simple to raise and it tests patience and responsibility.
At least that's from what ive observed.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

i remember our childhood together.
Yup. That’s me but it’s my twin.
If demons do exist, and they are behind these modern machinations of madness, I would think I should very much like to meet them.

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

Suicide

Attached: soffacation-suicidal-7-638.jpg (79 KB, 638x479)

Jason James
Jason James

Sorry user, i have a friend who went the similar shit here in the US, he found the church though and is getting better mentally. Although his whole body is fucked from the abuse and he's like 21 now. Hope life gets better for you.

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

curious, how much does spurdo spirit help to deal with the modern world?

Attached: 60438271-2176731059041001-6655587562192633856-n.jpg (69 KB, 870x960)

Luis James
Luis James

I was 14

Attached: image.gif (2.94 MB, 376x278)

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

explosions, probably

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

SISU gets you through a rock.

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

I'm a hermit
So was I for many years
Finding a partner in this climate is just not something I think is possible.
You need to find an unloved fatty. They will be so grateful to get attention that they will do anything for you. Think of it like you are rebuilding a car or fixing up a house. Make them lose weight, and you've got yourself a keeper that will bear you strong white sons so you don't die alone with a PC full of cool video games and nothing else.

William Adams
William Adams

Think of it like you are rebuilding a car or fixing up a house. Make them lose weight, and you've got yourself a keeper

Yeah, that's fucking bullshit. I've seen it many times, the fat girl, loses weight, becomes somewhat attractive, dumps the guy she's with to jump on cocks.

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

make her into a non fatty that can now get another man
You are pretty retarded if you think women have any sense of loyality.

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

Enjoy the socialization you get and be happy about it.
I'm fine, I have my own kids and wife, just can't make any solid male friends since I was a child. I think my whole generation has the same problem. They did something to us to stop us from being able to form strong bonds, combined with our natural independent spirit makes for a lot of loneliness.I live on my own land and get on OK with my neighbors. I have enough space to just go walking or cycling whenever I want. When you have kids, you can also do some cool stuff with them. I can't bring myself to look at what happened to my old friends back in my home country. I think some of them are dead from alcohol already.

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

and to me it all feels fake
I'm with you, most of it really is fake. I liked how they do social activity in Finland. I sat there with eight people around a camp fire and hardly anyone said a word, and it wasn't awkward. They didn't seem to trust people who talk too much.

Carson Price
Carson Price

seeing everything as white and non-white
You will never be white

give it a thought

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

This. Once you have gotten over the initial hump of despair and loneliness you realize that you have an abundance of time on your hands. Spending this time wisely through self-study and self-improvement can shape you into a much greater and wiser man.

Attached: 1556837723379.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1088)

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

You need to find an unloved fatty. They will be so grateful to get attention that they will do anything for you
when did you find yours? because dating has changed massively since internet dating apps. these women basically dont exist anymore

Owen James
Owen James

once the turing test has been beaten, and realistically behind number agency walls it has been decades ago, there is probably nothing to "beat" it.
it costs next to nothing to spam every social media outlet etc. with a bot, so you'll be incapable of telling who the few left actual humans are and be pushed into a corner, even if whatever notion you hold is extremely common among *actual* humans

i expect us to all feel excluded even on points we all agree on, simply based on the fact that you can shill a thousand posts for every real post and thus make it look like certain views are extremely (un)common

and even that is still nothing - there is live video editing now. all forms of evidence mean basically nothing and false evidence against anyone can be produced at will. "they" can make up whatever reality they want for you. it is all almost indistinguishable from the matrix, it's just that these measures have not been implemented as broadly as they ultimately will.

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

Yeah, that's fucking bullshit.
Ehh maybe you just know shitty people. You also have to be firm and dominate them psychologically so they don't try anything.

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

It was a while ago, but they are still out there. Not everyone uses those apps, You can't put your hand in a bucket of turds and be surprised when you get a stinky turd.

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

romania
filthy rich

Attached: 47464746767.jpg (28 KB, 800x450)

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

gotcha, that's as far as I've got too. Your case seems especially hopeless because US is probably the hardest place in the world to make lasting friendships. The culture is wired against it. Which is your home country?

Attached: 1524648207927.jpg (87 KB, 637x900)

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

‘In solitude waxeth whatsoever a man bringeth within him, and also the brute within. Therefore many are to be counselled against solitude.

Thus spake Zarathustra

Parker Baker
Parker Baker

i imagine people will abandon social media at this point, kinda how spam took over email and it morphed. I get the premise tho, the way we get info will be disrupted with no viable replacement hell will break loose. We are unable to go "backwards" so in hell we will stay.

Attached: 4234324324234324.jpg (37 KB, 386x350)

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

Fuck this shit dude! I am looking for a programmer to help me build painkiller for this!

There are so many of us with issues, we just have to help each other!

Any programmers here? Join, if you got time to consult:
discord
.gg/784Q7Z

Attached: 4af763omkw221.jpg (50 KB, 1024x465)

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

im adapting with the help of Jow Forums and /x/...yes /x/. the anons here are the only family i have left or ever had. i dont know what ill do once they (((shut us down)))...but i have an idea ;)

Attached: 1557505283945.gif (3.97 MB, 282x159)

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

in 5 years or so it's gonna be fucking terrible. It's the Obama generation getting fucking old. There will be millions of 35 and over white millennial males who are middle aged and getting old who have mostly worked shitty jobs post 2008 that landed them nowhere and spent all their time online and in video games or blogs or other online shit thy are gonna face mass suicide and existential depression all those people are not in government are not climbing the corporate ladder right now and probably won't in five years alos millions of roasties of the same age will get depleted market value massively decreased dopamine levels from no more attention whoring on Facebook and Instagra the culture and society dominated by these atomized isolated and poor af mainline millennial cohort is gonna be so fucking bad all the capeshit and starshit we are seeing right now will pale in fucking comparison

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

i imagine people will abandon social media at this point
people yes. NPC's no.

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

just need a war user, We will break you down and build you into a combat unit

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

at least I'll get Sabaton to write a song about me if I try hard enough

Attached: 1559665923308.jpg (59 KB, 1024x672)

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

Most Gen Z are in high school or college by now. The earliest wave of Gen Z are nearing their mid 20's.

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

Is 1995 gen z or gen y?

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

so what do we do

Attached: elrond1.jpg (45 KB, 400x400)

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

That's the break off. You can consider yourself either one.

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

Gen X were the MTV kids who skipped school, smoked weed and played grunge rock in their garages.

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

Artificial wombs.

And prostitute become normal. Aka all women are good for.

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

when you put it like that it should be easy to better ourselves.

For most people incapable of too much self-reflection its like drowning for so long you don't realise you're actually drowning and then trying to break through the ice from underneath the surface when you also don't feel the need to breathe. They are unaware of their own plight and by the time they understand the gravity of the situation it is often too late in their minds to attempt to make the correct changes. The herd mentality is strong too, if everyone else (plus the authorities) is doing it, it must mean its okay for me even if it is the cause of my misery. I think that covers most of the mentality people have around this sort of stuff. Thats my take on it anyway.

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

All he needs is $50 USD and he's the richest man in his town.

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

Not really true. Some of us do have our heads up our ass, others don't.

For the topic, I can tell you as an oldfag that had many of his friends either move away or an hero that it hits you sometimes but mostly you stop thinking about it. I mean, fuck, last thing I want to do is look backwards or tell my life story all over again just to make friends with another asshole who's life story I can't even pretend to care about. Most of my friends are people I work with. I think retiree boomers hang out at rec centers and Denny's

I work near where a friend of mine hung himself around 16 years ago. Pass by his house everyday. Only been recently he came to mind in a significant way again though. See? You train yourself to ignore things.

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

And it was glorious fag!

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

I like the sound of that. Creative destruction. There are 100,000,000 potential Sky Kings out there.

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

I think 1997 is the break off.

Henry Price
Henry Price

oh boy youre going to hit a wall and the best is you dont even see it coming. good luck you hard worker you, youre gonna make it yeeaah

Jordan Wilson
Jordan Wilson

yes. The entire motivation men had to do great things was to attract women. When men realize it's hopeless because modern women are fat obnoxious brats with unrealistic standards, men just give up and MGTOW. Men are going to just play video games and fuck sexdolls while single women kill themselves out of regret because they know it's entirely their own fault.

Attached: 31-year-old-woman-kills-herslf.png (264 KB, 564x538)

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

This place is already filled with spam bots posting and bumping the same mind numbing recycled slide threads over and over again and rudimentary chat bots designed to psychologically assault and gaslight you, hence why it feels so shallow nowadays.

Attached: 1540032851644.jpg (230 KB, 491x426)

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

not taking out a bunch of Jews or gangbangers when you have nothing to lose
you truly are a waste mah nigga. People like you are in the perfect place to shake things up
inb4 glownigger

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

They'll become very desensitized to the suffering, physical and mental, or other people. The isolation will turn worryingly large portions of millenial's/Gen Z into soulless husks, capable of killing at a rate that would make the Nazi's blush.

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

I had a GF like this. All she did was sit around and watch TV. Sex was once every couple weeks if lucky. Once went 3 months without her wanting sex. Super clingy and jealous though. A few years after I dumped her she ended up marrying some poor dude and shut off the sex for THREE FUCKING YEARS and didn't lift a finger around the house until he finally chimped out.

What's really fucked up is that I still miss her now that I have essentially gone MGTOW.

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

Same

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

well at least someone else can sense it. i'm mostly here for shitposting now, and every now and then there are a few interesting links. no one in their right mind would expect to have an actual discussion here, though

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

God all these faggots that are in shitty relationships with women, really hammer shome that I made the right choice to distrust all relationships with demons.
Kick them out.
Unironically get fit, you'll feel better and be ready for whatever race/civil/space war is to come, or you'll atleast be able to better carry out your own Jihad.
Nofap is a meme.

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

This is the answer that needs to be seen.

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

castizo women
the temper is way too insane, my father has dated like a million and I've seen them go nuts. Maybe id consider it but race mixing is not for me.
checked
and sorry for your twin, thats an even deeper feel that I have no experience with. Some people just drink all the koolaid. They aren't even bad people, just empty or looking for meaning. I was one of them. It took me a few rabbit holes and 2 years to get redpilled and that was before the crescendo that was 2016 election. Hope things turn out good for you and your twin down the road.
unloved fatty
My fucking sister is that person, that's why she's in this huge fucking mess in the first place and her and her bf are becoming polyamarous. We had a father who was BPD raised by an alcoholic single mother with the same. It's a vicious cycle. Women with low self esteem will follow the wrong man.
idk I introspect quite a bit. I have not much money to my name but I try and do right by people if I can, work hard, be self possessed, live by my values. I'm a virgin and I don't think I'm hedonistic. I am selfish to an extent.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

fair, in my experience i found the temper easier to deal with than the insanity of white girls in USA. Maybe you'll have better luck.

Attached: 45388064.jpg (86 KB, 650x641)

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

Implying the nazis killed as its told in history books

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

How do you think long-term loneliness and isolation will affect millenial men as they grow older?
it all just makes you redpill as fuck and the longer you go alone, the less desire you have to be in a relationship or even have friends.

i think millenials(late 80s) and gen x(late 70s) is the freest generation. boomers are too fucked up with old wiring and zoomers are too fucked up with new brainwashing.

millennials and gen x are gonna lead death squads of gen z into RaHoWa

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

Agreed. It's only useful as a redpill depository to external content these days and even then most of the links you get will be disinfo. I used myself as a psychological test subject last year reading through the posts and making myself to believe that they were human posts and it is ultimately highly destructive to your mental health if you treat this board that way. It evokes highly emotional states and cycles you through anger, fear, despair and inevitably leaves you with a much more fragmented shallow way of thinking even IRL if you browse and post on the board for hours on end each day. It is a PSYOP through and through with a few organic posters that can actually see through the veil. That small subpopulation of this board is the only reason I bother to still browse this shithole and the occasional laugh you can find here doesn't hurt, although even the memes have grown stale lately.

Attached: 1544115884967.jpg (46 KB, 600x600)

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

Haven't had a friend since I graduated, years. Time spent by myself I've used for long distance running innawoods. This spring I entered a 10k race on a whim, about 150 people, and thought I did well. Checked later online and found that I was third place. Didn't stay for the medals to find out. I look like an autist in the pre-race picture too, they had everybody put their hands up and say 'woo!' but I just stood there

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

yeah i am lucky enough to have been here more than a decade ago, and i can still remember the atmosphere back then. having witnessed the change in atmosphere really shields from all the shills here.
the bots have gotten better, but it still feels extremely unorganic to say the least to make a certain point and have half a dozen 1-ID-anons bombard you with semi-transparent forms of subversion.

who knows what forms this will take soon, i mean every single one of your phonecalls from the last two decades or more is stored somewhere in utah. combine this with modern AI and if you were hypothetically too much of a target for the system, your mom would get a weird suicide phonecall with your voice and that would be it.
they can do literally anything now, and they want a world with pedophilia, race wars, the death of families and so on.

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

That pic is sad. You can tell that she used to be pretty, and you can also tell that she is DEEP into post-walldom. A classic case of the roast. Absolutely sad clown world we live in.
she never got her dream wedding
APOLOGIZE INCELS

Samuel Phillips
Samuel Phillips

How often do you fantasize about a better life? Do you find that you fantasize less as you grow older?

Jordan Johnson
Jordan Johnson

Gen X is a degenerate generation but still much wiser and more independent than millenials. Most importantly, Gen X remembers what was lost. They remember how great it was to grow up in the 80s/90s before everything went to shit.

Millenials are a doomed generation, full of anger and resentment, but they lack the historical perspective and self-awareness to channel their rage towards those who deserve it. That is why the Establishment uses them as footsoldiers.

Imagine a late Millenial, born in ~1993 to a single mom, raised on Wonderbread, Oprah, Indigo Child coddling, participation trophies, etc. Only vague memories of the world before 9/11. Gets some navel-gazing worthless degree because it's the progressive thing to do. Comes of age just in time to get fucked over by the Crash of '08 and Tinder. Spends 10 years in min. wage incel hell without understanding why. Thinks Socialism is the answer and Diversity leads to Socialism therefore need more Diversity. Stick a fork in these poor bastards, they're done.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

Pretty accurate, on the high end of millennial and I am basically cold and unfeeling towards people dying in general. I'm not bothered by it at all, can't remember if I ever was at this point. I have empty sex with someone but I don't have any real connection with a female. I have pretty much everything I want, good job, house, lots of expendable income and I am mostly miserable. Dating is fucking awful, these women are garbage. It has turned me extremely bitter but I keep it mostly to myself and try to still be decent in public. Weirdly I am told how attractive I am constantly, I get flirted with but most of the broads just seem like garbage, so it isn't worth the effort. Would love to just see an actual feminine chick that isn't a fucking whore covered in tattoos.

Attached: 1447896204192.jpg (55 KB, 560x420)

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

having been through some bad lonely isolated times myself, I gotta attest that you need to leave sex prison now and then to save your sanity. Western society is inhospitable to men.

Attached: o.jpg (201 KB, 1000x996)

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

waifuism will become the opiate of the masses

Attached: blade-runner-alita.webm (2.58 MB, 960x804)

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Getting fit doesn't fix much of shit if you aren't into skanks. I have been working out hardcore for most of my life and I get flirted with/told I am hot, etc. but it is just whores and skanks. I haven't seen a normal, feminine girl in so long, I am almost convinced they don't exist anymore. Just a bunch of tattood, gross, manly bar skanks.

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

"Normal" feminine women do not exist anymore.
Girls are all trained to be complete thot whores via the total bombardment of social media / modern culture.
Its a zero sum game at this point.

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

too few Xers for them to do anything, hence their blackpill and check out. Millenials are as you describe, they are meant for action albeit subverted, still this amount of energy is not easily controllable.

Attached: usSCdjh.png (438 KB, 278x607)

Luis King
Luis King

It's all so tiresome, I really wish i could just turn myself off. I am so fucking narcissistic that killing myself just seems impossible cause I both hate myself and think i am better than everyone. I don't even know what to do really.

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

I know bro, but stay strong, I firmly believe we will witness collapse proper, and if we don't, when were all 50 we'll be fed up enough to do it ourselves.

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

what are your hobbies? Where do you put the hours.

Attached: sgzhgyo1-500.jpg (84 KB, 500x709)

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

The entire motivation men had to do great things was to attract women.
Pretty much this
No point in trying anymore
I’m not even a lazy slug person, just done trying with/for women

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

if you want to rip the pain off quickly like a bandage, you should reflect on what all this planned (!) degeneracy means on a broader scale: your design is imperfect, and the world around you is simply the result of the elites inverting the demiurges design completely.
(1) the elites have been in power for several hundred years. they clearly are *not* the psychopaths that they are being made out to be on boards like this - psychopaths do not have the integrity or the patience to slowly roll out a plan for literally hundreds of years, they are impulse-driven.
(2) the elites are pushing things that don't even give them more control/advantages, like religious symbology and aspects of social engineering that go beyond disempowerment. they systematically disintegrate the human (gods) design, as if it was their stated goal to rebell against it.
(3) your suffering is the result of that rebellion clashing with your (god-given) now unfulfilled urges. you cannot be happy because the creators design is so full of flaws that every single one of its core instincts can be turned on itself by mere humans. let that thought sink in and understand its full implications - what you are and where we are headed.

do not kid yourself: this IS a religious war. it is not a political thing, a powergrab or simple corruption. most people here are completely blue-pilled in that regard and only see politics, materialism and money. they are consciously and gradually inverting the idea of what "gods creation" is and want to turn themselves into gods by fusing with machines.

if you want to minimize the pain until it can't be done anymore, just move out of the fucking city where their influence isn't as big and settle for a dumb, good-hearted fat farmer chick and drown the aforementioned thoughts in 0.30$ beer.
you might think of me as a tinfoil-hat-tier retard right now, but you'll get there eventually as everything becomes more and more of a clown-world.

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

You gotta get your ASS IN GEAR. You wanna get fucking jacked? Do it. You wanna fuck some roastie? Do it. You wanna meet the women of your dreams? Just get out and fucking do it. You're only isolating yourself. Polticial views? Fucking spread them. Fuck what people think and fuck what people say. It's your fucking life bro and you're the only one who can get up and make those decisions to be a fucking winner or a sad sack of shit. You don't have to do what everyone else does in life. You don't have to strive to make 6 figures just find something you are passionate about and fucking persue it and stop playing vidya!

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

Kek you’ll never make it.

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

This was the natural state of man for most of history - it should be beneficial if anything.

Brayden James
Brayden James

Thats some pretty blatant evidence of organized intentional social engineering towards the transhuman agenda in that webm.

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

And out of these dark times in life, strength is born. The strength to lead armies. To stand up and fight for what you believe in.

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

Attached: wyNyhDI.png (145 KB, 793x530)

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

Justice
Served cold

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

I HIGHLY recommend this book. On tape/audible if possible, they add a lot of commentary.

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

*David Goggins

Attached: 51Ln2UdUzhL.-SL500-.jpg (37 KB, 500x500)

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

it's a toss up, each race has their own type.
On the pro side of castizo is a great domestic side. Cooking is always great and I've heard that the women are insatiable during sex. White women idk, it depends on the state and upbringing. White women can be all over the place, and even with similar upbringings, the personality's can be entirely opposite each other. Honestly finding anyone I can stand or who can stand me for long periods of time would be a miracle. I am a solitary person mostly, that why being alone works well for me. it's not a lifestyle everyone can live. Eventually I'll go crazy I guess like the anons in this thread. Thanks for the advice tho user.

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

Start groups
Start meetups around non-political activities
Start retreats and monasteries
Make your own groups
Wherever 2 or more are gathered pol is there

Attached: 1560256793964.jpg (79 KB, 512x768)

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

Dont do it
Bear witness to your weakness and accept it. Anything can happen after that.

Attached: 1560269331838.webm (2.93 MB, 427x240)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit