Jew Stewart and the 9/11 crocodile tears

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

Lol this shit made me chuckle. Shit popped up on my feed of Jon Stewart crying after being given a jacket from a first responder in 9/11. That’s like a Ted Bundy being given a college girl after being caught. The Jew literally cries out in pain after he strikes you. youtu.be/Gt2CGhASPG8

Attached: 795A444B-ED8E-4517-8510-85F15ADEDE7F.jpg (109 KB, 750x765)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8
youtube.com/watch?v=OcwhXPGu4Io
qz.com/1001650/hedge-fund-billionaire-paul-singers-ruthless-strategies-include-bullying-ceos-suing-governments-and-seizing-their-navys-ships/
youtube.com/watch?v=TeyHPAdxuy0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fearless_(Pink_Floyd_song)
hungarianskeptics.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-charge-of-forgery-supported-by.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1tGO1Y4FGpI
youtube.com/watch?v=ikMAH7k3pz4
youtube.com/watch?v=AGi8jSGpr5U
youtube.com/watch?v=m2uTFF_3MaA
youtube.com/watch?v=41n3mwCcZQ4
youtu.be/sNriYvuNmu8
youtu.be/l_Kmyo8KLTM
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dBfkx_ghPQQ

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

The Jew fights for poor working people getting access to healthcare. Anti-semites fight for tax cuts for the 1%.

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

he actually cares for animals.
he is real. israel.

when jon stewart seems right leaning from the poltical left.. that big problem.
big big big problem.

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

John Stewart did 911
Wut?

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: FEC87EDB-01F2-4CAC-9212-36FF50F49A8E.jpg (160 KB, 750x1334)

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

Jews did 9/11
Jew fake cries about 9/11

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

Jon Stewart is a kike end of story.

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

I doubt he personally did though

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

Or is aware

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

He is one of the worst kikes in the nation.

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

Or is aware
There's been a few writers on daily show tied to council on foreign relations and cia. That program is pure propaganda from beginning to end.

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

What a jew. Although they extended the 9/11 victims fund to 2090. Gonna see a lot of Jews talks about how their family member got sick from cement gas due to 9/11

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

jon stewart doesnt exist.

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

GIB MONIES GOY!
DA JUDEN COMMANDS YOU

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

John Stewart is genuinely passionate when it comes to first responders. Sometimes he comes off as autistic though when he made his "You don't own nothing goyim" comment but he does have a long record of doing things like this.

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

it's kind of depressing you could be a black man that's a criminal and a good black man you could also be a white man that's a liberal or be a kkk member

but it seems being a jw you are all a zionist

gad sadd said hate against zionist is hate against jews so there is no jew that's not a zionist

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8 I guess these dancing mossad agents during 9/11 were just a coincidence huh...

Ian James
Ian James

John Stewart is genuinely passionate when it comes to first responders
Yes, he's passionate about first responders because he knows how valuable they are as propaganda tools.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

His speech was painfully scripted and rehearsed. I guess the first responders need to take what allies they can get. But they’re making a deal with the devil.

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

Then I guess I hate all Jews :)

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

why they extend the funds to 2090? Are first responder grand children gonna be getting money?

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN OY VE GOY ARE YOU TRYING TO START ANOTHER SHOAH? I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW BY SON DIED IN THE HOLOCAUST YOU RACIST!!

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

human beean

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

He's preparing for a political career, and then he'll act like he's being dragged into running for office, but he'd rather just be dressing like an off-duty fire-goyman and drinking a 6 pack and watching NASCAR.

He's a Chuck Schumer protoge. Remember Jon was roommates with Anthony Weiner when Weiner got a job working for Mossad katsa Chuck Schumer. And then Jon immediately got promoted within MTV and the rest is history.

And remember that when Jon quit the Daily Show, the first thing he did is direct a propaganda film against Iran.

And his brother ran the NY Stock Exchange

Attached: asdfadfasdfasdf.jpg (53 KB, 650x503)

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

You don't own anything, goyim.

Attached: rgergsergsdfgsdfgsdfg.jpg (10 KB, 275x183)

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

that's what i mean if you don't like racist white people and call them out on it you get praised but there are non racist whites as well. But with zionism it's like all jews are zionists so you can't say you hate zionist jews

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

the first thing he did is direct a propaganda film against Iran.
Yup, John Stewert is a piece of shit war propagandist, and he knows exactly what he's doing.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

Jews and neocons (who are white) are responsible, along with Saudi Arabs.

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

So by phrasing your comment that way and using that flag are you admitting that communism is Jewish?

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

What part of your small Jewish communist brain do you not understand? Jews are parasites. They destroy everything that isn’t theirs. They lie, steal, control, and destroy. All Jews are the same. They do nothing but play victim and subvert.

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

HOLY SHIT THIS

commie fucking nailed it

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

Attached: they-live-one-world-trade-center.jpg (299 KB, 1008x928)

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

White people who aren’t racist at this point deserve to die.

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

Lol a fucking leaf agrees with a communist, color me shocked

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

There will be People magazine articles in 2075 talking about all the Jews who died on 9/11 and they need to extend the first responder victims fund for another 100 years.

it will be accompanied by all these sad stories about how Levil Goldstein's grandfather inhaled cement dust when he was driving the fire truck

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

fuck off shlomo

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

but not alchemists though

Attached: 911-solve-coagula.jpg (253 KB, 1400x578)

William Adams
William Adams

Freemasons are so fucking stupid. I swear there's an IQ cutoff for joining the organization.

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

Fuck you commie you deserve a good curb stomp you syrup drinking faggot

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

Stop spamming this old kike.

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

They clearly get off on rubbing shit in the goyim's faces

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

Good Goyim, forget about the Jews. Remember, palastians are the real terrorist!

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

that's the thing there are bad black people and bad white people

blacks can be criminals and whites can be racists

you can say you hate racist people or criminals but with jews the way the zionists talk it's like you have to hate all jews if you hate zionists so it's causing more hate

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

Karl Marx himself stated that the only thing jews like is money which is why their God is money. Read On the Jewish Question by Karl Marx you fucking idiots.

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

Pat Miletich is the perfect example of the how stupid you need to be to be a freemason. Literally the dumbest fucking people on earth.

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

Hahaha I give up on you, your just spewing random nonsense. Do us a favor and have a bleach cocktail.

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

THANK YOU LARRY SILVERSTEIN FOR THIS JACKET

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

This shit was so staged. I am so fucking sick of Jews in Hollywood. Apparently congress had already agreed to extend the funding, they just weren’t voting on it for another two days.

So his entire stunt was for nothing, and he knew this. Its also why no congresspeople showed up because they knew they already extended the funding and this was just some kike clown show.

Its the medias fault for spreading this. When you Americans are going to do something about your lugenpresse is beyond me

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

I don't hate all Jews, I don't hate John Stewart, he is a lefty fuck but seems like an honest to God good man with a good heart, I'm afireman and have been there when we put 9 of my brothers that we're still active in the ground in the last 2 years from my department alone, of only about 800 active firemen, I may have a soft spot for it but it's really fucking nice to see someone stick up for us. I do hate kikes though

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

Did you know that when you become a master mason they actually charge a 10,000 dollar fee. That's how stupid masons are, they actually pay to be exploited. Freemasons are like Scientologists without functions brains.

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

Jew Stewart was an actor before he became some kind of political figure. These fucking kikes think you'll be convinced that BASED jews are the good guys because someone who wants you all dead is good at fake crying.
We're supposed to believe that Jon Stewart cares about the people who died in 9/11 when he doesn't give a single shit about white people being genocided, niggers shooting, raping and looting, he hasn't said a word about who did 9/11, but he cares guys, a trained actor cried, believe him!

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

Sounds to me your conflicted. Just remember user, anything that a Jew does is for a benfit to anyone but you.

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

a guy I was told to hate stood up for something so now I am reflexively against...firefighters...
Godspeed, culture warrior.

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Such a good heart, literally wanting to genocide the majority of US population and replace them with nigger. Such a kind good hearted person.

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

Godspeed, culture warrior.
You're a fucking idiot with your non-sequitur fallacy. Kill yourself please.

William Barnes
William Barnes

but not all white people though

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

Reading some of the other shit about him in this thread already had me questioning my post, didn't know much about him, sucks maybe it is all Jews...
Also my first captcha was a chimney and it looks aschwitzly familiar

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

Jew's when't the ones rescuing people during 9/11 it was mostly Italian guys.

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

Nobody is against firefighters. Nobody is against extending 9/11 responders funding, which had already been agreed to previous to this stunt.

We are against kikes, and especially greasy political kikes, and most especially greasy political kikes who use low-IQ based uber chad white people with good intentions as political props

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

Jon Stewart gave this moving story

I was alone in the room with my good friend Ray the fireman, who was on his deathbed due to cancer from 9/11. His last words were

"Jon...before I die, I want you to tell the senate and the American people that the victim fund should be extended for as long as America survives. The funds should also apply to Holocaust survivors and their families"

Attached: tim-cruz-top-guns.jpg (10 KB, 351x351)

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

Reading some of the other shit about him in this thread already had me questioning my post

Jon Stewert quit his job as lead propagandist at comedy central sow he could make Argo style propaganda films attacking Iran. The man is one of the most subversive kikes there is.

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

do you really think that is going to stop them.

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

How is this about jews I'm not following

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

lol at these TV huckster drama queens

Attached: glenn-beck-crying.jpg (56 KB, 650x373)

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

I was there. I saw how the Muslims rounded up the Jews. Made them where stars and strapped them to a giant electric masturbating chair into the wings of those planes as they crashed them into a Jewish synagogue/preschool. Which caused a lot damage to some financial buildings nearby. Never forget how the 1.6 billion Jews were systematically executed on 9/11.

NEVER FORGET. Let’s roll!

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

John Stewart is a Jew and thus operates as part of the Zion jew hivemind

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

hello newfriend

Attached: trump-tweet-jon-leibowitz-stewart.png (108 KB, 790x463)

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

my black friend Leroy gave me his fireman jacket before he died cancer. He was a true american hero. His last words to me were "The victims fund needs to be extended for another 600 years. It's my last wish. It should also apply to Holocaust survivors and all Jews in New York. They should get payments no questions asked"

Attached: 1510362860393.png (268 KB, 615x345)

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

yeah but how are they involved

William King
William King

jews literally have orgasms and cum in their pants in moments of self righteous pain and anger like this

Hudson James
Hudson James

Thats the jews most primed victim, an emotional sucker such as yourself.

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

no, I don't, it's going to be weird when i'm 90 and the jews are going to be saying they did all the rescuing on 9/11. and all the kids in school will just nod their heads in agreement, and nobody will talk about how they have never met a jewish fire fighter ever.

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

Also, his real name isn't Jon Stewart, he changed it because his real name is extremely Judaic. Can't remember what it is though, believe its Liebowitz

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

Yep, actor acting. Give him an award.

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

Hahaha I love Jow Forums. These responses are fucking based. Kill all kikes race war now faggots

Jayden James
Jayden James

i'm still confused about this jew stuff how is it involved with 9/11 that was al-kayda

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

Yes, the old name game, exhibit 6000000

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

im convinced the real story of 9/11 will be slowly replaced by something like
that was the day the neo-nazis crashed airplanes into the twin synagogues

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

someone get these god damn sneks of this motherfuckin plen

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

What is the real story of 9/11 user?

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

The Jews will continue to milk 9/11 just like they will continue to milk the Holocaust myth because they are responsible for both events and their aftermath

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

user, do you think you could digest the truth?

Ian Wilson
Ian Wilson

Anyone know why first responders have such a high rate of thyroid cancer? It seems to be a cancer unrelated to dioxins or asbestos and is almost always associated with radiation exposure.

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

Zionist jews
So basically jews that want a homeland? Who do these people think they are?

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

Stewart
*Leibowitz

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

I'm not about to get sidetracked into 9/11 theories

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

Jews are literal demons and they will all be killed soon. They have you Israelis to thank for that. Have a nice day kike.

William Collins
William Collins

The top floors accelerated so quickly to fall at terminal velocity that they ionised the matter around them and became radioactive. Should be obvious to everyone.

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

Anyone remember how agitated Jon got when confronted about 9/11 several years ago? When he and some others got into a fight? Seems to have been scrubbed from the internet.

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

All of comedy central is their evil propaganda. If you pay close attention you will notice. The shows and the commercials as well.

David Robinson
David Robinson

This. He’s Jon Leibovitz remember that.

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

Too bad. If you’re a Jew you’re fucking dead. Say good night parasite.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

tl:dr Israel collaborated with Saudia Arabia to pull off an attack on US while the US government stood down and let it happen, the media, including propagandists like Jon Stewart then lied to the American public saying Osama Bin Laden did it and America needs to invade the Middle East (not Saudi Arabia where Bin Laden is from) and not Pakistan (where Bin Laden was hidding) but Iraq that was a threat to Israel. They lied about weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist.
One of the planes that you don't hear much about crashed into the Pentagon and didn't leave that much damage, just enough damage to magically erase records of jewish crimes and corruption.

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

Just go fucking die somewhere you inbred rat. No one even wants to hear it. The whole world will celebrate the great die off of the evil ones. You are fucked.

PS: you’re gonna need more diapers.

Attached: DC3CF31F-D64E-4D52-9C82-60391A68F8FE.jpg (15 KB, 350x350)

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

Nice try kike. It’s over so you should say your last rights. Enjoy hell.

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

The jew tells a truth to cover up for an even bigger lie.

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

yes, i denied the JQ for a long time, but I was finally convinced after seeing this picture. it's supposed to be evidence of the nazi's burning holocaust victims bodies, but its actually a picture of burning bodies after a train wreck in the 1900's it was a episode on a travel channel show called mysteries at the museum where they show the original non doctored photo if some anons can help me out in finding it would be great.

Attached: Auschwitz-Resistance-280-cropped.jpg (212 KB, 760x821)

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

So basically jews that want a homeland?
So will you support a coalition of white christians stealing land from brazil and setting up a white christian apartheid state?

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

based and schnozpilled

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

Okay

aliens put us in a grid system of merit for moral and physical prowess

working out the origin of false flags permits tokens (knowledge) of the entrapment, the highest level, is escape.

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

I'm sorry

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

how do you escape the lie you know you've been told?

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

with me

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

You have already escaped user

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

Denying the JQ doesn't make sense in the first place. It's just a question. The answer to ''What is the influence of jews on our society?'' isn't ''WRONG! THAT'S DEBUNKED, WRONG!'' It's a question, it's not a statement.
You can objectively look at how much power jews hold over your country and which way they are pushing society. You don't even need to look into the Holocaust to ask questions about why half of all funding of American politics comes from jews, or why feminism was pushed in America by jews, or why jews lead America into the Iraq war.

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

:) *thumbs up*

how goofy (pluto - hades)

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

What could an angel laugh at user?

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

Not us, no way.

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

It's pretty bad. I rewatched Workaholics yesterday and the amount of Jew to Goy social engineering layered in it is staggering.

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

aw, I love those guys

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

Attached: nod.jpg (7 KB, 252x200)

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

Why is there are retarded drunk brit posting random nonsense? When do these creatures go to sleep?

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

It's pretty bad
Sadly, netflix is even worse. That big mouth show was literally written by one of the 9/11 conspirator's sons.

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

Stewart

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

I basically thought it was wrong to question Jews because, I thought it was anti-Semitic and made me some kind of Nazi to even ask the question. I had Jewish friends growing up and I didn't wat to hurt them, and I conflated questioning Isreal with wanting to hurt my friends. I wasn't until I was older and one of my Jewish friends who was basically examination from his family for be pro gun and anti gay that I started thinking differently.

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

twice as long as half it's length user

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

a piece of camel that is

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

It's a funny show but when you watch it with pol goggles you realize how much of the writing is social programming and engineering. It's usually somewhat subtle but sometimes it slaps you in the face. Most blatant is the cuck shit.

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

Attached: E9681190-722E-4E27-B820-635CA4D8B7D7.jpg (174 KB, 600x456)

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

;)

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

I don't watch the show myself, I only like the people involved

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

Since the mass immigration some 100 years ago, Jews have become richest religious group in American society. They make up only 2% of US population, but 25% of 400 wealthiest Americans.

Liam Price
Liam Price

His pen gimmick pisses me right off.

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

youtube.com/watch?v=OcwhXPGu4Io

cries cries cries

Attached: jerry.jpg (84 KB, 1200x799)

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

Jon Steward demands that Congress give $4.7B to New York straight from the pockets of every American because New York was too cheap to give their first responders proper protective gear.

New York should be paying for their own mistakes, not us.

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

Zoomer spotted. You don't know Jon like I do faggot.

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

Jon Stewart is full of shit. When he was on the air he mocked traditional American values and shamed anyone who had patriotic feelings. Now he's supposed to be the hero of 9/11 responders. What a joke.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

Jews have become richest religious group in American society
Oy vey, we just want the American dream... And to sue countries for big profits!

qz.com/1001650/hedge-fund-billionaire-paul-singers-ruthless-strategies-include-bullying-ceos-suing-governments-and-seizing-their-navys-ships/

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

I think that's cool
good for him and good for Colbert ripping the throat out the pharmacuetical industry

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

By stuffing it with unlimited money?
God, you're a fucking tool.

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

and good for Colbert ripping the throat out the pharmacuetical industry
I'll take something that never happened for 1000 alex.

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

I don't really care how people want to furnish themselves if they speak truth to the masses

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

You're kidding?

Don't you know how Colbert re-established his relationship with God?

Parker James
Parker James

jon will never walk alone until he gets jerry's kids and the telethon gig

Attached: Jerry-Lewis-Telethon-1970's.png (150 KB, 314x317)

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

Easy peasy
youtube.com/watch?v=TeyHPAdxuy0

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

Fearless (Pink Floyd song) - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fearless_(Pink_Floyd_song)
"Fearless" is the third track on the 1971 album Meddle by Pink Floyd. This song was one of ... with: Liverpool F.C. Fans Kop – chanting "You'll Never Walk Alone" ...
Recording · Reception

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

This is all wrong. That photo is a real photo from Auschwitz. A doctored version of it was used incorrectly to depict the train wreck.

hungarianskeptics.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-charge-of-forgery-supported-by.html

see this short blog it explains it all.

As for questioning what exactly Jewish power is, that is totally legitimate. People talk about white power and influence all the time. It should be no problem to examine how much power the Jews hold and how great their influence is. Jews will admit that they have wealth and influential positions of power. You can read up on how the Jews want themselves portrayed. They always portray themselves as honest, hard-working people who are doing well, but with no selfish intentions to use their power.

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

SHIIIIIII

SHIIININGGGGGGGG

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

Who cares?

Your country is being raped by Nazi Pharma

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

wake up you little bitch

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

They always portray themselves as honest, hard-working people who are doing well, but with no selfish intentions to use their power.
I WILL ONLY USE THE RING TO FIGHT SAURON AND DEFEND MIDDLE EARTH. I PROMISE

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

with hope in your heart

and you will never walk alone

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

youtube.com/watch?v=1tGO1Y4FGpI

William Thompson
William Thompson

If you didn't care

what happened to me

and I didn't care

what happened to you

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

That’s like a Ted Bundy being given a college girl after being caught.
glol

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

Oy vey what the fuck

Jack Price
Jack Price

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-14-at-22.38.58.png (71 KB, 161x389)

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

None of you are smarter than me

for the record

LOL

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

give a rest for a little while

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

Good luck in your mind games

twist yourselves into oblivion you evil fucking pricks

- The 7th Floor

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

dont take acid and post here again you fucking mental patient

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

youtube.com/watch?v=ikMAH7k3pz4

Attached: Lizard-King.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

Well you know

ADRIAN

I like to think Oysters transcend national barriers

Attached: ethw0207rouse01.jpg (54 KB, 506x349)

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

lmao

get fucked

LMAO

Attached: 04-john-podesta.w1200.h630.jpg (113 KB, 1200x630)

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

Attached: 111180380.jpg (231 KB, 594x510)

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

GOODBYE CIA

LMAOOOOOOOO CLIMAX AT MIDNIGHT OR WHAT>?

Attached: we're-bringing-an-old-friend.jpg (22 KB, 328x269)

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

Attached: evil.gif (912 KB, 500x278)

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

Attached: sketches.png (1.41 MB, 1249x1600)

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

His pregnant pauses, insufferable husky voice, and practiced pained expression were unbearable to watch. I find it sickening that he self aggrandizes while standing on the graves of dead firemen

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

Attached: Heather-Podesta-2013.jpg (11 KB, 185x278)

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

Attached: guess.jpg (26 KB, 678x381)

Parker James
Parker James

Attached: John-Podesta.jpg (23 KB, 450x311)

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

jews did 911

James Davis
James Davis

yeah, watched this... boy was this cringey.

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

he's a new york jew

they all got the memo

David Brown
David Brown

Israel is bold. See how the architecture is has these triangles that if overlayed create a david star? Sloppy job Mossad.

Attached: lzahy79v8ro21.jpg (37 KB, 522x522)

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

Stalin is a right wing fascist, now.

Attached: what-communism-has-become-stalin-hitler.jpg (52 KB, 552x692)

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

Kike will run for office, like his kike buddy from NY weeenr

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

LMAO

Jow Forums BLOCKED ME POSTING

CAUSE THEY CAN'T HANDLE WHO THEIR BOSS IS

LMAOOOO

Attached: switch-no-one-is-looking.png (99 KB, 545x310)

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

GET A GRIP

Attached: john-judy.jpg (8 KB, 277x182)

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

lol...

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

Get off your knees you little bitches

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

I know it's hard because you are so accustomed to being little bitches

but really, it's embarrassing

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

For you all

not me

God laughs with me, at you

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

So dust yourself off you little CIA Satanic whores and get with the God program

or you will die

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

Final Warning

Attached: Chief-of-Staff.png (391 KB, 618x467)

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

Aye. To think less than 4 years ago I might have took him seriously. Now I see the wizardry before me.

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

This is where the honk honk joke ends

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

And you better fucking believe

I am not joking

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

I would say his tears are real, and he is in personal conflict by his background and history of the(chosen ones) and I don’t know what moment happenened in his life, swallowing the red pill not too long ago and thinking his whole life has been a waste seeing and spending time with some real authentic people that would and did give their life for others, and in reality, 911 shouldn’t have happened to begin with. That’s a hard thing to live with because you can’t take it back.
Empathy isn’t something you learn.

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

Attached: Marvel-John-Whiteside-Parsons.jpg (9 KB, 187x270)

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

His life has been excellent, you aren't God.

FUCK OFF

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

This is all just a game to a high iq jew like jon leibowitz
Just a bit of fun acting for some attention

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

Fuck off

John Long
John Long

Don't go there with me at this time.

Really.

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

This is just bad optics Jon. Bringing even more of a connection between jews and 9/11?

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

Dude, why are you pretending when this really matters to humans?

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

when the 1% is comprised of 47% jews
Who is jewing who?

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

Stop pretending

STOP PRETENDING AND SPEAK FROM YOUR FUCKING HEART

Attached: Nasim.jpg (8 KB, 216x234)

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

Dave looks nervous, I guess you can feel the evil at that range.

Attached: 52448080-10213749418396416-70615863710973952-n.jpg (97 KB, 960x960)

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

Do you even have one

or did the CIA kill it?

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

Nah

Dave knows family is unity

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

Dancing Israelis

Leo Long
Leo Long

I like her, can’t fking believe they are related. Like her less every time I’m reminded.

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

Redpill me on what the fuck you're trying to say

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

Dave likes John because he knows the truth

and you know David slayed the big one to help his people

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

How can you meet God when you close the door of your heart? Tell me son.

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

funny i didn't realize Palestinians were part of the 1%

Josiah Rodriguez
Josiah Rodriguez

good man

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

uh no they dont

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

An opinion and observation. I don’t know.
We may never know his truth.

I do have personal friend that shapperoned him for a weekend will he was performing at a comedy club around 94. I’ll never tell.

It’s in gods hands after he choose his path the rest of his life.

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

Remember when Dave talked about Skull n Bones?

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

I think this is what you where thinking of user.

Attached: holohox-1912.png (1.55 MB, 1699x875)

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

Attached: Israel911.png (309 KB, 384x320)

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

youtube.com/watch?v=AGi8jSGpr5U

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

Where was Jon Leibowitz and his crocodile tears for the veterans who didn't receive care before Trump showed up?
More proof that this guy is using first responders as props

be jon liebowitz
change your name to jon stewart to avoid the goyim knowing
spend entire career defending partisan hacks and traitors
help them continue the standard of public ignorance by making a mockery of EVERYTHING on your (((tv show)))
give (((tv show))) to a non-american darkie who hates America
help darkie slander the President among others
help darkie defend democrats by writing for his show
suddenly the animal lover decides that first responders need help, goes to congress and first thing he does is thank jerry nadless
pretends that he had no hand in the democratic party avoiding responsibility for decades
suddenly he wants you to care about the first responders who didn't get help BECAUSE OF HIM

IF YOU DONT KNOW HERES A LITTLE HISTORY LESSON
be jewish
see peaceful society full of people who are just trying to better themselves and make their country better
decide that you are going to create a problem for them
decide that after you create the problem, you will provide the solution for a nominal fee

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

John Leibowitz is such a great actor!

When he called out congress for being empty in the 911 hearing, and the camera panned around to show congress being full, I believed John Leibowitz because he's THAT good of an actor!

I know, I know, for centuries actors had only bee on the level as prostitutes because they'd play any part if you waggled a quarter in front of them, but I totes believe John Leibowitz is greater than that!

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

You believed 9/11 because you are a faithless heathen who insults the children of God

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

eye for an eye

sneks on a plen

Attached: 911-steel-RETALIATION.jpg (10 KB, 299x168)

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

Get fucked

earthling

Attached: Nasim-Abromovic.jpg (96 KB, 800x387)

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

youtube.com/watch?v=m2uTFF_3MaA

Attached: Wormhole-Pole-002.png (252 KB, 900x675)

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

What? I'm saying that John Leibowitz is a great actor! Why are you being so mean?

Do you think he's not a great actor? I mean he's a great joke man too.

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

I only read of the song and dance men.

Goodbye Earthling.

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

youtube.com/watch?v=41n3mwCcZQ4

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

Attached: Truman-Show.png (120 KB, 514x481)

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

Who knows?

Right?

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

Meeeeemmmeeeee

Attached: e96.png (344 KB, 562x592)

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

Reminder that 9/11 was a staged event and a 9/11 first responders fund is money laundering from the American taxpayer.

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

I would tell you to kill yourself but you're basically a corpse so I don't know how hard the message will get through

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

Let's sing a song for your dead soul

I don't know if you have any lines? Well if you do, please contribute, so we know we didn't waste our lives to sin for nothing.

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

One more time in English?

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

AHHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAH

OH THE POWER OF LIFE AND DEATH

sorry I am a schizophrenic

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

Reagan did 9/11, not Jews.

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

it can happen from time to time

you know

God, the Devil, Juxtaposed in the relishment of a spent soul of sin

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

I don't know why it's tasty

but maybe I'm not human

who knows these days

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

Then the hate they give you as their soul dies

and you consume it

well it sounds immoral but we are dealing with the CIA how much sympathy do they deserve in the scheme of things?

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

Oh my God

there is no greater high than swiping the insult of the CIA and shoving it done their throats

really I mean, it's extra dimensional but a delicacy with my species, The Gods

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

Imagine the CIA taking over a planet and thinking they are the big boys

lmao

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

the jew doesnt know passion only shekel

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

You are the Jew as all Abrahamic followers are.

Traitor of Allah.

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

he doesnt know the danger of the jew

Leo Price
Leo Price

Your flag says

Lucifer and Luna

Attached: luciferlunavespa.jpg (26 KB, 600x482)

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

I can't be bothered posting mathematics because you read them before and don't care

Attached: Allah.png (49 KB, 417x292)

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

It’s all Yiddish theater and Jon is one of the best actors.

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

6 x 6 x 6 = 216 Plato

216th Fibonacci added = 216 including 666 in sequence

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

If it walks like Lucifer
talks like Prometheus...

Attached: nasim.jpg (53 KB, 960x543)

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

It may just be

a motherfucking burning seraphim

Attached: Nasim-Seraphimii.jpg (46 KB, 259x194)

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

Attached: Ulktra-Rare-Nasim.jpg (401 KB, 500x500)

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

g-g-gib shekels goyim!
remember the 6 gorrillion firefighters who died that day storming the beaches....er stairways.

Wanna bet that entire organization is just another kike money scam to fund israel?

Attached: 1511742434537.jpg (47 KB, 960x399)

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

Shut up idiot

Israel is an alien planet

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

The Jew literally cries out in pain after he strikes you.

9/11 was carried out by Muslims with backing from Saudi Arabia.

The same Saudi Arabia who's circumcised dick is between your president's lips you fucking mongoloid.

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

You can live there

no cost, rent free
in your mind, every day

Lucas King
Lucas King

Attached: dwight-smile.gif (1.08 MB, 297x168)

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

Welcome to the machine.

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

His brother is the head of the federal reserve in New York. He's an insider's insider. Protip, don't bother verifying by searching Stewart.

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

Wouldn’t doubt it. Jon freaked in 2010 when he was confronted about Building 7 at a Barnes and Noble in Jew York City. Jon’s (((guys))) even got into fights with the 9/11 Truthers.

Attached: F21F92F8-EA95-49E7-9644-8ABF0622FC8B.jpg (493 KB, 751x993)

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

First responders sign non disclosures, and forfeit the right to sue in the future, should new ailments arise, or any new (((information))) come to light.

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

911 report and their models were full of BS. The three towers were brought down by controlled demolition.
youtu.be/sNriYvuNmu8
youtu.be/l_Kmyo8KLTM

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
Replaced by Freedom Tower where both towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

𒀭𓆏𒀭

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

I miss this hero so much and I usually despise vegans. She had such a kind heart.

Attached: 1527887756774.png (544 KB, 543x653)

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

Jon’s Brother Larry Liebowitz at the (((NYSE))). We really are in clown world.

Attached: D827ADFA-B58A-4B5C-90FF-0F82D097D0F7.jpg (260 KB, 1236x820)

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

you're right. we should all go back to the regularly scheduled kikery.

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

sharpie in pooper

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

How about growing a motherfucking plant

in you motherfucking garden

motherfucker

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

Nope

you are too busy with conspiracies to destroy your liberty while neither truly caring or participating in what it means to be free

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

Your choice.

Don't taze me bro

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

Attached: Houston.gif (362 KB, 220x211)

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

youtube.com/watch?v=dBfkx_ghPQQ

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-15-at-00.49.04.png (105 KB, 262x317)

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

Attached: Satan.jpg (139 KB, 841x660)

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

Attached: parsons-797308.jpg (42 KB, 280x390)

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

Attached: Betty-and-Jack.jpg (331 KB, 618x960)

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

Attached: eris-betty.jpg (20 KB, 177x284)

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

Attached: eris.jpg (8 KB, 259x194)

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

transhumanism

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

Fuck off lying kike

Eli King
Eli King

That doesn't say in the name of Allah, you retard.

William Moore
William Moore

Attached: Gates.png (108 KB, 286x346)

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

Wanna bet?

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

Oh I'll bet you alright

I will bet my life on it

and you?

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

You don't really think Steve Jobs would enforce child labour do you?

Cause I don't

Attached: steve-jobs-young-(1).jpg (99 KB, 1000x500)

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

Attached: Mapple-Lisa.png (550 KB, 1280x720)

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

Attached: CAT.jpg (11 KB, 480x360)

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

Attached: the-apple-lisa.jpg (65 KB, 1300x650)

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

Kill yourself your retard that doesn't say Bismillah. I know Arabic you phaggot

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

Attached: mona-lisa.jpg (8 KB, 218x231)

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

Attached: lisa-apple-shot.jpg (44 KB, 456x317)

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

OK Habibi :)

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

You're a fucking liar and you'll burn in hell. You'll remember this moment when you're agonizing in pain for eternity.

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

It's ok. :)

Hell is a temporal place at this stage, like the Kingdom of Heaven

Attached: Tomb.jpg (14 KB, 266x190)

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

Some angels are made of fire

and I wouldn't worry about it, friend

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

Attached: jack-parsons.jpg (16 KB, 200x310)

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

Thelema Agape

thy Kingdom come
thy Will be done
In heaven, as on earth

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

Angels are made of light and have no free will. Jinn are the ones made of fire. Heaven and hell are real places. You're not smart. You're not cool. You speak of things which you have no knowledge. You will pay for your arrogance.

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

As you will friend, dearly

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

Attached: 17-Angstroms-Along-The-Sun-DNA.jpg (75 KB, 1024x768)

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

The jacket is probably radioactive.
Cancer in 3 years

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

Attached: Forever-and-Ever-37-and-73.gif (8 KB, 404x253)

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Oh wait they can't.

David Cook
David Cook

It says Nimrod ben Cush. Read more on this. It is fascinating the depths of the wickedness we face.

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

Stories from the Twin Towers pile include first responders from different precincts included stealing gas masks from each other. They did it to themselves.

Attached: 1541218689970.gif (963 KB, 250x187)

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

Dear Jow Forums,

I haven't yet reached the point of automatically screaming JOOS!/KIKE!/BOOMER!/etc at everything that mildly annoys me to the point of those words losing all meaning (as leftists do with NAZI!/FASCIST!).

With that in mind, could someone kindly explain what makes it impossible that Jon Leibowitz, a native New Yorker, would possess some genuine affection for NYC? Preferably an explanation which doesn't turn him into a mythical-tier comic book villain? Hell, NYC is practically Israel Jr; by far the most influential Jewish stronghold in our hemisphere (or at least tied with Broward Co. Florida).

Or at the very least, can someone explain why I should hate him for trying to use his Jewish mind-tricks on politicians to help out gravely ill first responders? I'm having trouble finding a reason to be mad about that.

Attached: rubbingintensifies.gif (360 KB, 444x225)

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

Check em. To me it seems like 18 years after the fact Stewart is crying crocodile tears about 9/11 responders as a precursor to a career in politics. Al Franken is gone so there is a slot for another Jew comic to take his place.

It is political theater, something Jon has been perfecting on TV for many years.

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

Dear Jow Forums

fuck off to reddit

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

you didn't ask an approved question in the officially sanctioned hivemind format
fuck off back to /b/, Mohammed

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

heh

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

whatever happened to her?

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

Lurk more

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

claims to not use buzzword insults
uses buzzword insults

Couldn't keep up the façade longer than 2 posts could you?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit