Jew Stewart and the 9/11 crocodile tears

Lol this shit made me chuckle. Shit popped up on my feed of Jon Stewart crying after being given a jacket from a first responder in 9/11. That’s like a Ted Bundy being given a college girl after being caught. The Jew literally cries out in pain after he strikes you. youtu.be/Gt2CGhASPG8

Attached: 795A444B-ED8E-4517-8510-85F15ADEDE7F.jpg (750x765, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Jew fights for poor working people getting access to healthcare. Anti-semites fight for tax cuts for the 1%.

he actually cares for animals.
he is real. israel.

when jon stewart seems right leaning from the poltical left.. that big problem.
big big big problem.

>John Stewart did 911
Wut?

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: FEC87EDB-01F2-4CAC-9212-36FF50F49A8E.jpg (750x1334, 160K)

>Jews did 9/11
>Jew fake cries about 9/11

Jon Stewart is a kike end of story.

I doubt he personally did though

Or is aware

He is one of the worst kikes in the nation.

>Or is aware
There's been a few writers on daily show tied to council on foreign relations and cia. That program is pure propaganda from beginning to end.

What a jew. Although they extended the 9/11 victims fund to 2090. Gonna see a lot of Jews talks about how their family member got sick from cement gas due to 9/11

jon stewart doesnt exist.

>GIB MONIES GOY!
>DA JUDEN COMMANDS YOU

John Stewart is genuinely passionate when it comes to first responders. Sometimes he comes off as autistic though when he made his "You don't own nothing goyim" comment but he does have a long record of doing things like this.

it's kind of depressing you could be a black man that's a criminal and a good black man you could also be a white man that's a liberal or be a kkk member

but it seems being a jw you are all a zionist

gad sadd said hate against zionist is hate against jews so there is no jew that's not a zionist

youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8 I guess these dancing mossad agents during 9/11 were just a coincidence huh...

>John Stewart is genuinely passionate when it comes to first responders
Yes, he's passionate about first responders because he knows how valuable they are as propaganda tools.

His speech was painfully scripted and rehearsed. I guess the first responders need to take what allies they can get. But they’re making a deal with the devil.

Then I guess I hate all Jews :)

why they extend the funds to 2090? Are first responder grand children gonna be getting money?

THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN OY VE GOY ARE YOU TRYING TO START ANOTHER SHOAH? I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW BY SON DIED IN THE HOLOCAUST YOU RACIST!!

human beean

He's preparing for a political career, and then he'll act like he's being dragged into running for office, but he'd rather just be dressing like an off-duty fire-goyman and drinking a 6 pack and watching NASCAR.

He's a Chuck Schumer protoge. Remember Jon was roommates with Anthony Weiner when Weiner got a job working for Mossad katsa Chuck Schumer. And then Jon immediately got promoted within MTV and the rest is history.

And remember that when Jon quit the Daily Show, the first thing he did is direct a propaganda film against Iran.

And his brother ran the NY Stock Exchange

Attached: asdfadfasdfasdf.jpg (650x503, 53K)

You don't own anything, goyim.

Attached: rgergsergsdfgsdfgsdfg.jpg (275x183, 10K)

that's what i mean if you don't like racist white people and call them out on it you get praised but there are non racist whites as well. But with zionism it's like all jews are zionists so you can't say you hate zionist jews

>the first thing he did is direct a propaganda film against Iran.
Yup, John Stewert is a piece of shit war propagandist, and he knows exactly what he's doing.

Jews and neocons (who are white) are responsible, along with Saudi Arabs.

So by phrasing your comment that way and using that flag are you admitting that communism is Jewish?

What part of your small Jewish communist brain do you not understand? Jews are parasites. They destroy everything that isn’t theirs. They lie, steal, control, and destroy. All Jews are the same. They do nothing but play victim and subvert.

HOLY SHIT THIS

commie fucking nailed it

Attached: they_live_one_world_trade_center.jpg (1008x928, 299K)

White people who aren’t racist at this point deserve to die.

Lol a fucking leaf agrees with a communist, color me shocked

There will be People magazine articles in 2075 talking about all the Jews who died on 9/11 and they need to extend the first responder victims fund for another 100 years.

it will be accompanied by all these sad stories about how Levil Goldstein's grandfather inhaled cement dust when he was driving the fire truck

fuck off shlomo

>but not alchemists though

Attached: 911_solve_coagula.jpg (1400x578, 253K)

Freemasons are so fucking stupid. I swear there's an IQ cutoff for joining the organization.

Fuck you commie you deserve a good curb stomp you syrup drinking faggot

Stop spamming this old kike.

They clearly get off on rubbing shit in the goyim's faces

Good Goyim, forget about the Jews. Remember, palastians are the real terrorist!

that's the thing there are bad black people and bad white people

blacks can be criminals and whites can be racists

you can say you hate racist people or criminals but with jews the way the zionists talk it's like you have to hate all jews if you hate zionists so it's causing more hate

Karl Marx himself stated that the only thing jews like is money which is why their God is money. Read On the Jewish Question by Karl Marx you fucking idiots.

Pat Miletich is the perfect example of the how stupid you need to be to be a freemason. Literally the dumbest fucking people on earth.

Hahaha I give up on you, your just spewing random nonsense. Do us a favor and have a bleach cocktail.

THANK YOU LARRY SILVERSTEIN FOR THIS JACKET

This shit was so staged. I am so fucking sick of Jews in Hollywood. Apparently congress had already agreed to extend the funding, they just weren’t voting on it for another two days.

So his entire stunt was for nothing, and he knew this. Its also why no congresspeople showed up because they knew they already extended the funding and this was just some kike clown show.

Its the medias fault for spreading this. When you Americans are going to do something about your lugenpresse is beyond me

I don't hate all Jews, I don't hate John Stewart, he is a lefty fuck but seems like an honest to God good man with a good heart, I'm afireman and have been there when we put 9 of my brothers that we're still active in the ground in the last 2 years from my department alone, of only about 800 active firemen, I may have a soft spot for it but it's really fucking nice to see someone stick up for us. I do hate kikes though

Did you know that when you become a master mason they actually charge a 10,000 dollar fee. That's how stupid masons are, they actually pay to be exploited. Freemasons are like Scientologists without functions brains.

Jew Stewart was an actor before he became some kind of political figure. These fucking kikes think you'll be convinced that BASED jews are the good guys because someone who wants you all dead is good at fake crying.
We're supposed to believe that Jon Stewart cares about the people who died in 9/11 when he doesn't give a single shit about white people being genocided, niggers shooting, raping and looting, he hasn't said a word about who did 9/11, but he cares guys, a trained actor cried, believe him!

Sounds to me your conflicted. Just remember user, anything that a Jew does is for a benfit to anyone but you.

>a guy I was told to hate stood up for something so now I am reflexively against...firefighters...
Godspeed, culture warrior.

Such a good heart, literally wanting to genocide the majority of US population and replace them with nigger. Such a kind good hearted person.

>Godspeed, culture warrior.
You're a fucking idiot with your non-sequitur fallacy. Kill yourself please.

>but not all white people though

Reading some of the other shit about him in this thread already had me questioning my post, didn't know much about him, sucks maybe it is all Jews...
Also my first captcha was a chimney and it looks aschwitzly familiar

Jew's when't the ones rescuing people during 9/11 it was mostly Italian guys.

Nobody is against firefighters. Nobody is against extending 9/11 responders funding, which had already been agreed to previous to this stunt.

We are against kikes, and especially greasy political kikes, and most especially greasy political kikes who use low-IQ based uber chad white people with good intentions as political props

Jon Stewart gave this moving story

I was alone in the room with my good friend Ray the fireman, who was on his deathbed due to cancer from 9/11. His last words were

"Jon...before I die, I want you to tell the senate and the American people that the victim fund should be extended for as long as America survives. The funds should also apply to Holocaust survivors and their families"

Attached: tim cruz top guns.jpg (351x351, 10K)

>Reading some of the other shit about him in this thread already had me questioning my post

Jon Stewert quit his job as lead propagandist at comedy central sow he could make Argo style propaganda films attacking Iran. The man is one of the most subversive kikes there is.

do you really think that is going to stop them.

How is this about jews I'm not following

lol at these TV huckster drama queens

Attached: glenn beck crying.jpg (650x373, 56K)

I was there. I saw how the Muslims rounded up the Jews. Made them where stars and strapped them to a giant electric masturbating chair into the wings of those planes as they crashed them into a Jewish synagogue/preschool. Which caused a lot damage to some financial buildings nearby. Never forget how the 1.6 billion Jews were systematically executed on 9/11.

NEVER FORGET. Let’s roll!

John Stewart is a Jew and thus operates as part of the Zion jew hivemind

hello newfriend

Attached: trump tweet jon leibowitz stewart.png (790x463, 108K)

>my black friend Leroy gave me his fireman jacket before he died cancer. He was a true american hero. His last words to me were "The victims fund needs to be extended for another 600 years. It's my last wish. It should also apply to Holocaust survivors and all Jews in New York. They should get payments no questions asked"

Attached: 1510362860393.png (615x345, 268K)

yeah but how are they involved

jews literally have orgasms and cum in their pants in moments of self righteous pain and anger like this

Thats the jews most primed victim, an emotional sucker such as yourself.

no, I don't, it's going to be weird when i'm 90 and the jews are going to be saying they did all the rescuing on 9/11. and all the kids in school will just nod their heads in agreement, and nobody will talk about how they have never met a jewish fire fighter ever.

Also, his real name isn't Jon Stewart, he changed it because his real name is extremely Judaic. Can't remember what it is though, believe its Liebowitz

Yep, actor acting. Give him an award.

Hahaha I love Jow Forums. These responses are fucking based. Kill all kikes race war now faggots

i'm still confused about this jew stuff how is it involved with 9/11 that was al-kayda

Yes, the old name game, exhibit 6000000

im convinced the real story of 9/11 will be slowly replaced by something like
>that was the day the neo-nazis crashed airplanes into the twin synagogues

someone get these god damn sneks of this motherfuckin plen

What is the real story of 9/11 user?

The Jews will continue to milk 9/11 just like they will continue to milk the Holocaust myth because they are responsible for both events and their aftermath

user, do you think you could digest the truth?

Anyone know why first responders have such a high rate of thyroid cancer? It seems to be a cancer unrelated to dioxins or asbestos and is almost always associated with radiation exposure.

>Zionist jews
So basically jews that want a homeland? Who do these people think they are?

>Stewart
*Leibowitz

I'm not about to get sidetracked into 9/11 theories

Jews are literal demons and they will all be killed soon. They have you Israelis to thank for that. Have a nice day kike.

The top floors accelerated so quickly to fall at terminal velocity that they ionised the matter around them and became radioactive. Should be obvious to everyone.

Anyone remember how agitated Jon got when confronted about 9/11 several years ago? When he and some others got into a fight? Seems to have been scrubbed from the internet.

All of comedy central is their evil propaganda. If you pay close attention you will notice. The shows and the commercials as well.

This. He’s Jon Leibovitz remember that.

Too bad. If you’re a Jew you’re fucking dead. Say good night parasite.

tl:dr Israel collaborated with Saudia Arabia to pull off an attack on US while the US government stood down and let it happen, the media, including propagandists like Jon Stewart then lied to the American public saying Osama Bin Laden did it and America needs to invade the Middle East (not Saudi Arabia where Bin Laden is from) and not Pakistan (where Bin Laden was hidding) but Iraq that was a threat to Israel. They lied about weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist.
One of the planes that you don't hear much about crashed into the Pentagon and didn't leave that much damage, just enough damage to magically erase records of jewish crimes and corruption.

Just go fucking die somewhere you inbred rat. No one even wants to hear it. The whole world will celebrate the great die off of the evil ones. You are fucked.

PS: you’re gonna need more diapers.

Attached: DC3CF31F-D64E-4D52-9C82-60391A68F8FE.jpg (350x350, 15K)

Nice try kike. It’s over so you should say your last rights. Enjoy hell.

The jew tells a truth to cover up for an even bigger lie.

yes, i denied the JQ for a long time, but I was finally convinced after seeing this picture. it's supposed to be evidence of the nazi's burning holocaust victims bodies, but its actually a picture of burning bodies after a train wreck in the 1900's it was a episode on a travel channel show called mysteries at the museum where they show the original non doctored photo if some anons can help me out in finding it would be great.

Attached: Auschwitz_Resistance_280_cropped.jpg (760x821, 212K)

>So basically jews that want a homeland?
So will you support a coalition of white christians stealing land from brazil and setting up a white christian apartheid state?

based and schnozpilled

Okay

aliens put us in a grid system of merit for moral and physical prowess

working out the origin of false flags permits tokens (knowledge) of the entrapment, the highest level, is escape.