LIVE: Christian vs Muslim debate

Its that time again, Jow Forums.
Get in here.

LIVE STREAM:
>youtube.com/watch?v=gTuk2eHeWK4

Quick Rundown:
>Arabic speaking Christian exposes Islam using its open book live on stream
>His Skype line is always open for Muslims to call him and debunk what he is saying or challenge him
>He is undefeated in debate
>Usually ends up with funny debates as he BTFO and exposes every Muslim that calls in by trapping them and they are forced to lie on stream
>He is a Christian who is an expert on Islam, has a degree in Islamic law, and wrote many books on the deception of Allah
>Spent past 10+ years exposing the deception of Islam
>Imams tried debating him and they went hysterical, cursed him and his mother, used foul language and gave him death threats.
>The Imams looked complete like psychos.
>They and Muslim scholars stayed the hell away from any debate with "Christian Prince" (his alias)
>He was shown on Indonesia newspaper and Iranian TV as a "dangerous" individual and they warned all Muslims to avoid him because he was converting so many Muslims
>Hes converted thousands of Muslims to Christianity over the years by showing them their own book
>Many callers have converted live on stream after being exposed and all of it as archived on YouTube

If no muslim calls in by the end, he ends the stream.

"DebateTV" on Skype if you are Muslim and want to debate him

Attached: 1466639247937.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pmLzczJ1p5Y?t=517
youtube.com/watch?v=bS0HhSL4WV8&list=LLXJkjQjlNMwBE9jwe-16x_Q
sunnah.com/urn/1294400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 seething muslims start shilling in the thread while refusing to call Christian Prince for debate

Cool kekistan flag OP

when does the star wars vs star trek debate start? or the the harry potter vs lord of the rings debate?

Attached: download.jpg (270x187, 7K)

what a unique and original post

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Retards vs robots

Jew here.

You’re all fucked.

Hi /tv/

>Calls himself "Christian Prince".
>Is a butthurt christcuck who got cockslapped by Khaled and Omar back in highschool.
>Believes in a weak religion that is nothing but inconsistencies and has no solid foundation.
>Took lessons from Jews on how to debate.
>His brain only works by taking the least likely interpretations of verses which are most convenient for him, skewing the meaning of words, making ridiculous leaps in logic, then finishing off with a absolute non-argument while thinking that he actually proved a point.
>Thinks he can successfully "disprove" Islam while his own cucktianity crumbles from beneath him.

Attached: Christian Prince.jpg (810x810, 82K)

>re-posts pasta to re-assure himself
>refuses to call CP to debate
seethe, muslim, seethe.

You are here in every thread and you haven't called to debate a single time because you can't and you are a coward.

I've debated him and handed his ass to him already almost 10 years ago on PalTalk. This guy is a faggot and when he starts getting exposed as the liar that he is he will just mute and ban.

>I've debated him and handed his ass to him already almost 10 years ago
Guys, I debated and beat him over a decade ago, I s-swear....

Meanwhile you spend time shilling in here while he destroys your cult.

>when he starts getting exposed as the liar that he is he will just mute and ban.
Like this when an Imam booted him and called him a "son of a whore" and his mother a "bitch who fucked a priest" for saying he thinks muhammad is a liar ? @ 8:35?
youtu.be/pmLzczJ1p5Y?t=517

As long as you don't call and prove to us you can debunk his points in front of us, you will always be a coward.

Attached: 3f4b7a93d10a86a92fc9fe3151492778.jpg (1231x758, 219K)

the best argument for traditional christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=bS0HhSL4WV8&list=LLXJkjQjlNMwBE9jwe-16x_Q

Oh it looks like theres finally a caller!

Christianity cant beat islam in a debate. Islam maybe more backwards but at least they are intellectually consistent.
t. Ex-christcuck and kike and muslim hater.

The guy on the air now is a Christian literally begging for Muslims to call him to refute his points but they never do because hes been destroying them for years never lost a debate.

Islam says that a baby will look like whichever parent had an orgasm first during sex, is that intellectually consistent? It also says the sun has a spot where it sets, that spot is a pool of warm water. IS that intellectually consistent?

>Christianity cant beat islam in a debate. Islam maybe more backwards but at least they are intellectually consistent.
Exactly, christcucks in this thread are dumb. Whether you hate Islam/muslims or not, facts are facts.

says the guy who is watching his cult get exposed but refuses to call and do anything about it
>b-but i already beat him in a debate 10 years ago btw

caller back on the air

Stay mad.

>Islam says that a baby will look like whichever parent had an orgasm first during sex
>It also says the sun has a spot where it sets, that spot is a pool of warm water.
No it doesn't. Kill yourself.

>No it doesn't. Kill yourself.
Yes it does, CP literally proved this many times in past threads while you were sitting here shilling in the threads and refusing to call and debunk what he was proving .
>Stay mad.
Seethe more.

No point in debating with liars who will just mute and ban when their lies are exposed. What makes you think I still watch this child molesting shitskin's videos?

>Yes it does, CP literally proved this many times in past threads while you were sitting here shilling in the threads and refusing to call and debunk what he was proving .
No it doesn't.
Stay mad.

>No point in debating with liars who will just mute and ban when their lies are exposed.
hahaha cope
>What makes you think I still watch this child molesting shitskin's videos?
Hahahha seethe

>hahaha cope
Yeah that's how he copes.. by muting and banning.
Stay mad christcuck.

ahahahahahah

Attached: saturn-mecca-ground-zero.jpg (1438x1134, 428K)

This muslim is getting destroyed, cannot answer why his book says that Allah will give you virgins from hell and your penis will never become flaccid.

Now he wants to run away to get his Sheikh. Sad!

bump

>cannot answer why his book says that Allah will give you virgins from hell and your penis will never become flaccid.
It doesn't say that.
Say mad.

Then why is this muslim on the air now being shown those exact texts but cant answer them?
Cope more.

also
>Stay mad.
Hahahahah same post style, different posters and flag. Nice VPN

Because that Muslim is dumb and doesn't realize that text has nothing to do with Islam.

What?

>but hadiths only matter when we say it matters
gas yourself your takiya wont work here
>“There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).’”
sunnah.com/urn/1294400

hahahahahahhahahahaha

Muhammad was a faggot.

Seethe harder muslim, for all your might and fury you cannot undue a simple man and his wisdom

>>but hadiths only matter when we say it matters
>gas yourself your takiya wont work here
Actually hadiths never matter since they are mostly fabricated trash based on rumours made up by enemies of Islam. People like you basically.
Cope.

Stay mad mutts.

Why don't you call and inform Christian Prince of this revelation you've made about the hadiths right now? Prove him wrong! Let me guess, you don't feel like it?

Have sex.

Islam>cucktianity

Oh, you're a tranny shill. Makes sense you are a muslim.

Call right now and tell him why you think that, big boy.

Muslims are complete trash. Go look up the David Wood vs. Mohammed Hijab debate. The audience was full of unruly Muslims and the moderator had to keep telling them to calm down.

Go pray to rabbi Yeshua, christcuck

>rabbi yeshua
Oh, its you. Seethe more, cuck. Seethe more.

Attached: 1559268286137.png (802x1560, 354K)

Also, nice fitting digits, devil

remember 72 virgins for suicide bombing are actually solomons 72 demons turturing you in hell

>Only two sixes
>nice fitting digits, devil
Christian Prince logic.

Hijab also lied in that debate.

Wood asked him why his book says Allah prayed for mohammad, and his answer was,
"Allah didn't pray to mohammad, He prayed for mohammad!" Basically implying that Wood made a mistake (even though he didn't), and then avoiding it all together while at the same time admitting that Allah prays!

Hijab had to walk back his statements.

After the debate, they asked him "Will you debate Christian Prince?" he said "100%" and to this day he still has refused every challenge from CP.

Seething christcuck

I love how angry the muslims get in these threads because they know they can't call and prove CP wrong so they just seethe in the thread.

So funny!

299,792,458 metres per second of LIGHT

KIKE ON A STICK

>Quick Rundown
Who cares. Fuck off with that satanic sandnigger cult. Disgusting.

i love your tears so much

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

I'll ask my palestinian neighbor married to his first cousin when she was 13 and wears a head bag on the rare occasions she dares outside.

Attached: 1556388246110.jpg (425x355, 49K)

Get lost dunecoon. You're not welcome.

Whats the number faggot i dont see anything just his patreon i will litteraly call right now

Ten years ago on paltalk huh? Who the hell still used paltalk in 2009?

>watch 2 Semitic monkeys' hebraic pilpul

I have better things to do.

Attached: 1559892394128.jpg (720x573, 75K)

DebateTV on skype. hurry hes ending stream soon

If you arent muslim he wont answer your call. Muslims only.

where do you find this idiots? both sides are retarded it's a shame them representing any religion or ideology

Christian Prince has been doing these debates for over 10 years and written many books exposing Islam

at least your neighbor is MARRIED
meanwhile you christcucks are fucking each others like dogs...so much of a based religion huh?

>over 10 years
10 years and he didn't figure out he is on the wrong....that's sad

Go away subhuman sandnigger. Stop going to places where you are hated.

call him and prove him wrong then instead of shilling here. hes never lost a debate

stop posting this shit every fucking time he goes online

no one cares about two Abrahamics debating each other on who is the best Abrahamic

tell us more in this thread about how much you dont like these threads

so why are you here Christcuck? you enjoy getting insulted
sorry, i don't deal with the lowly trash who uses Jewtube.....and mt internet is shit because Algeria

>Christcuck boohoo
You're a disgusting dunecoon. Leave.

Is this even a human?

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--503852894.jpeg_1560547719223.jpg (540x826, 75K)

>Leave
No, cry more bitch

Attached: your-tears-9700762.png (500x478, 119K)

i care tho, the muzzi salt is delicious
>checks flag
your post fits

Everytime I see one of your flags I wonder if you even realize how much your kind is hated throughout Europe.

Bump. Just because debates should be supported.

Kike on a stick.

Attached: Cope.jpg (601x508, 31K)

remember, most muzzi flags share the colour sheme, green, white, red and black. Its literally the colours of the 4 horses of apocalypse.

and Vice Versa, you Eurocucks are a big joke over here
things like allowing your teenage daughter to go on date and get fucked is bizarre to us

according to the (((New Testament)))

>and Vice Versa,
Yeah that's why you human garbage keeps coming here. Fucking retard.

>most muzzi flags share the colour sheme, green, white, red and black. Its literally the colours of the 4 horses of apocalypse.
Based.

Attached: Pastor Hagee.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

They be proud of muhammed fucking their daughters

>human garbage
Europe is a garbage can so it's logical for us to throw the trash people we don't need in your countries

haha thr Algerian loser refusing to call but shilling in the thread instead

coward

You come here, you filthy disgusting subhumans, by your own will. Do you ever see any Europeans in that shithole you call your country misbehaving? You do not. Stay out of our countries, you piece of shit and don't pretend you idiots are anywhere near our level, as the average IQ there is close to retarded.

Cope.

Attached: Religion growth.jpg (431x639, 35K)

seethe.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x200, 968K)

>You come here
as i said only the trash goes to your shithole and we don't need them back so they are your problem since you are the one who let them in
>you idiots are anywhere near our level
i agree we're not in your level at all just look at that pic

Attached: Based Dutch.jpg (1000x667, 182K)

muzzies go to (fromer full christian) europe for ez life, not the other way around, that's proof enough fhat christianity is better, infact the best. In times of strong faith to jesus christ, europe dominated the entire world. Muzzies are nothing but a plague, cast against (((modern))) europe for a massive shit test. Soon the fire will ablaze everyone, the weak degenerates will burn to ashes, the strong believers will be hardened like steel. Do it, come here in masses, we had entire generations of other minorities in our home countries troughout 2000 years of hiatory. This muzzie invasion isn't the first one. Just remember, this time we WILL holocaust islam. Convert or die. Admit that Jesus christ is the lord.

No u

>that's proof enough fhat christianity is better
>implying modern Europe is Christian
fucking Kek, look around you no one believes in your religion the churches are empty and atheism is spreading like fire,also all your countries are secular

>Mafia gangsters iz better den everywun else becuz dey have ez lyf

Attached: brainlet 2.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Here we go again

Attached: 1557690482759.jpg (1024x577, 84K)

is that all what you got Shlomo? pic of some faggot steeping on a book proves nothing

Kys

Attached: 1559635058657.jpg (480x684, 70K)

THEN DEBATE HIM :)

Call him up then :) you could easily destroy him in a debate right?

Ans now hes offline and not a single shill in this thread tried debating.

Why cant muslims defend their religion? Sad!