Trump: No doubt Iran was behind attacks on tankers

No doubt about it.
Who do you think is more trustworthy, a bunch of zoomers who watch Japanese cartoons on the pol all day long or the 45th President of the United States of America? I don't know about you but I trust the PRESIDENT.

Getting sick of anti American shills trying to make Trump look bad.

rollcall.com/news/whitehouse/trump-iran-pelosi-biden-russia-hillary-clinton

Attached: Untitled.png (583x622, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consortiumnews.com/2019/06/12/john-boltons-long-goodbye/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Iran War (2019 - 2024)
US Casualties: 95,000
Iranian Casualties: 5.7 Million
Result: Stalemate

Brainwashed burger supports his toddler president

He’s right tho. Imagine defending filthy sand niggers.

$2o bucks say it's a false flag

Attached: fuckinBolton.jpg (685x527, 191K)

MIGA MY FELLOW PEEDS!

Nice try, rabbi.

Attached: 1559770495177.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

>Japanese cartoons
Does skippy know you use his computer?

Attached: SM9cMdz.gif (500x276, 879K)

You cant trust americans. They lie all the time. Bunch of zoomers are more trustworthy.

JUST DIE BOOMER

Attached: The B Team.png (2799x1197, 3.41M)

Right...

>Why wuldn't they be? I mean we want a war with them, right?

Trump is unironically losing my vote.

IT WAS A LAME ASS FALSE FLAG ATTEMPT

Because Iran and Russia are the only two trustworthy countries left in the world.

Israel first goyim, time die for me like you did in Iraq!

Attached: 1559601701225.jpg (125x125, 3K)

WE WANT MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL NOW!
T. BOOMER

even so, when you say everything is a false flag it means nothing to claim it when its legit. LIttle boy cried wolf. Should've read it.

>Supporting Israhell and Saudis over based Iran
Kys faggot boomer

Yeah right dude nobodys buying the jewish bullshit anymore.
Just like how he said assad gassed his own people and then when it came out that he didnt do it trump changed focus and forgot all about it.

If anyone doubts this is Iran just go look at CNNs(Jew run) headline.
>US releases video it claims shows Iran removing unexploded mine from Gulf tanker
>claims
they are legit pushing the Jew theory. If CNN doesn't want people thinking it was actually Iran, it's because the Jews want that.

Trump was SO sure about that too

jidf please leave

imagine having the biggest most deadly military in the history of mankind and letting a third world country tell you when and where you can ship your oil by attacking your shipments. When did America become so beta. This is legit Obama level cucked.

Attached: 1430412680-navy-3000.jpg (3000x2000, 608K)

Zognald Kushner would never lie.

>Leaf

Attached: 1560382602762.png (406x437, 17K)

OP glows in the dark

Cool it Bolton, and look for another job.

"I’m one of those people—not at all unique in Washington—who has contacts and friends all over the political spectrum, including in the Trump Administration. After work and over drinks, they like to vent. What they are telling me privately is what other Washington insiders are telling the conservative press. The White House, and especially the National Security Council, are in disarray. And Bolton will soon be fired ..."

"... Trump said just a week ago that he was willing to begin talks with the Iranians “with no preconditions.” This was a major softening of U.S. policy toward Iran and it immediately drew Bolton’s ire. Indeed, The New York Times pointed out that the policy directly “overruled a longtime goal of (Trump’s) national security advisor.”

JOHN KIRIAKOU: Bolton’s Long Goodbye - June 12, 2019
consortiumnews.com/2019/06/12/john-boltons-long-goodbye/

Trump needs a war, without one he knows he's going to lose in 2020.

>shills trying to make Trump look bad.
no one tries to make Trump look bad, he does just fine by himself

He's a Zionist shill. Was it Israel? I don't know, but I do know this: if it was Israel, Trump would cover for them. He can't be trusted on such things.

Persians ain't no sandniggers kike. Just 'cos you made them worship the black cube, their blood remains Aryan.

trump will believe whatever israel tells him to believe, or whatever his officials tell him that agrees with what israel thinks.