BREAKING NEWS

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

Norwegian insurer blames Iran and says the crew on the Norwegian ship was not rescued by the Iranians, they had already been rescued and then the Iranians came along and forced the crew to board Iranian vessels.

This is looking worse for Iran every minute, first they are seen removing one of the limpet mines, now the crews are making statements that they weren't rescued but forced by the Iranians to board their vessels.

twitter.com/LucasFoxNews/status/1139523251745566720
Pentagon believes crew of Norwegian-owned tanker Front Altair detained by Iran. US officials say crew first rescued by merchant vessel, Hyundai Dubai, but Iranian gunboats surrounded ship demanding crew. Captain ordered crew to surrender. 23 crew members being held in Iran

Attached: Capture3.png (292 KB, 635x686)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C92P5QUsjSw
cnn.com/2019/06/14/politics/us-drone-tracked-iranian-boats/index.html
consortiumnews.com/2019/06/12/john-boltons-long-goodbye/
youtube.com/watch?v=A6j7mUxGz20&feature=youtu.be&t=169
wikispooks.com/wiki/USS_Cole_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=BTE37WjAw-s
youtube.com/watch?v=CNwoxM3rliQ
youtube.com/watch?v=46WW3D5a_TU
youtube.com/watch?v=WLrTqbW0zIY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bts_v9mqv3g
youtube.com/watch?v=bBlixPMAkR8
youtube.com/watch?v=zdbdetriJcg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altair
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3M0hogZyRyU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Five_Rings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Norway
youtube.com/watch?v=JBdOBH7o4Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=0KMVhb57RqI

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

Hey Rabbi, you know nobody believes you, right?

Attached: 1560142009916.jpg (234 KB, 540x812)

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

how crazy will the world get if this turns into a USS liberty style incident, but everyone with an internet connection can find out immediately?

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

why would Iran pull a stunt like that

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

Attached: Merchant-submarine-.jpg (709 KB, 1200x994)

John Bailey
John Bailey

Attached: USS-COLE-ISRAELI-FALSE-FLAG.jpg (79 KB, 365x728)

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

Yeah I don't really believe Iran would either but it isn't looking good for them.

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

Is Iran really this nigger tier?

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

Norway is a part of nato, and the biggest vassal state ever.

Attached: 1491618684708.jpg (338 KB, 1057x700)

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

Iran’s aggression deserves a massive smack down.

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

they just insured it tho, I cant find out who really owns it.

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

Gee, it’s not like it’s difficult to trust anything any ZOG country and (((media))) has to say. I mean, there were never any false flags lied about before, so this has to be real. Like, Iran TOTALLY has EVERYTHING to gain from this attack and ISRAEL has everything to lose, right?

This documentary clears things up:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C92P5QUsjSw

Attached: 55F1B646-6BE9-4EAC-B3B2-F798B87816C8.png (151 KB, 480x270)

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

MILK

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

Nobody cares, Ziofaggot. We're past that. Your false-flags are going to be ignored from this point forward. You want to fight Iran, then go over there and do it. My country has no interest in such a thing.

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

Attached: 83159490-50C3-4E72-BBE5-FBC8B159723A.jpg (101 KB, 808x1024)

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

Because they wanted to ruin their relationship with Japan once the PM finally came to visit them, and they want America to fight them in behalf of Saudi Arabia and Israel.
Iran can't wait to get us to war with them. Hehe we'll show em. Americans Last!

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

They would probably never do anything dumb like fuck with us.

Attached: E253BEEB-543B-4089-BA9F-F5938EA06D32.jpg (142 KB, 1200x769)

David Murphy
David Murphy

Saved

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

The attack was the work of revolutionary guard. They want war with west to help get the youth in Iran mobilized against the west. They are losing the cultural battle.

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

I hope these Jews know that if they start a war with Iran, then Israel will be vaporized in less than a weekend.

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

How in the fuckity fucking fuck could they have done an insurance investigation already?

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

The probably didn't do it on purpose, don't underestimate the incompetence of arabs. I've worked with them and they are idiots.

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Driving an armed military boat into another nation's waters has consequences.

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

what's that

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

Iran has been pulling shit like this for decades. They act like faggots in the straits because the bulk of their navy consists of boghammers and they simply can't project them that far.

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

US hungers

Attached: oil-reserves-2017.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1034)

James Collins
James Collins

This is what I've been saying but no one listens unless you blame Israel and Mossad, the Iranian government and the Revolutionary Guards have been at odds for a while.

James Thomas
James Thomas

BREAKING NEWS:
Now the US is saying Iranian boats fired missiles at one of their drones prior to this incident.

cnn.com/2019/06/14/politics/us-drone-tracked-iranian-boats/index.html

Attached: image.gif (796 KB, 498x466)

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

yawn

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

One is owned by Kokura shipping, a Japanese company.

The other, more interestingly, is called the Front Altair, was built in 2016, and is the sole vessel owned by a company called Front Altair, Inc.

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

(((insurance investigation)))
Ask Lucky Larry Silverstein

Attached: 911-pullit.jpg (71 KB, 600x394)

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

More info please. Sounds like a front company.

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

Pentagon believes ... 23 crew members being held in Iran
Didn't your government first say that YOU rescued all the sailors and that Iran had none?
Now some merchants rescued them, Iran kidnapped them and YOU have none?
Your story keeps changing man. I don't know what to believe.

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

These jobs can get sloppy.

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

This shit I don't understand.
We WANT to sell you fucks our oil, for cheap as fuck too. But you refuse to buy it.
You'd rather invade some shit hole to get worse oil, at a much more expensive price.
Why do you hate us more then you love yourselves?

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

M I L K E R S
I
L
K
E
R
S

Easton Torres
Easton Torres

Wow you see guys, Iran good guy.

We should not go to war and let Iran do what it do

Allah Ackbar

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

they wouldn't

see (((Syrian Chemical Attacks)))

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

DAS RIGHT.
Soon in the next history books we will be the ones who sparked WW3.

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

believing this is about oil
This is about bloodlines dating to biblical times.

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

'seen removing the mine'? On that grainy video which could just as easily been anyone else including Israel, Saudis or Bolton himself? Probably somebody from the state department reached out to them and said it was likely Iran so they just repeated it. And given the whole media climate one can understand why the Norwegians are hesitant to board the Iranian ship.

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

Justified

Isaac King
Isaac King

Go away jew
Might happen. The US is desperate to start a world war while they still have (arguably) military superiority. All China and Russia have to do is wait a few years until the petrodollar collapses and America is ruined.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

Be Iran
Warn US not to fuck with the oil shipments
US fuck with their oil shipment
They start blowing up tankers
They did warn you faggots not to do it. You could avoided all of this by not walking out of the nuclear deal, but apparently a bloody war was a better "deal" for the american people

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Wag the dog before you start
SchlopSchlopSchlopping up another war

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

(((insurer)))

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

This is not about oil itself, it's about the trade of oil. They couldn't give a flying fuck about the oil, they just want those countries to sell the oil in petrodollars so their fiat currency won't crash.

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

Hate to say this children, but I smell war.

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

die for us goyim

Attached: 1539216673407.jpg (39 KB, 380x478)

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

talk with my sister about this (who doesn't know a lot about current events)
IT WAS CLEARLY THE RUSSIANS
mfw

Attached: 9693681677257477823273.jpg (17 KB, 320x334)

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

"I’m one of those people—not at all unique in Washington—who has contacts and friends all over the political spectrum, including in the Trump Administration. After work and over drinks, they like to vent. What they are telling me privately is what other Washington insiders are telling the conservative press. The White House, and especially the National Security Council, are in disarray. And Bolton will soon be fired ..."

"... Trump said just a week ago that he was willing to begin talks with the Iranians “with no preconditions.” This was a major softening of U.S. policy toward Iran and it immediately drew Bolton’s ire. Indeed, The New York Times pointed out that the policy directly “overruled a longtime goal of (Trump’s) national security advisor.”

JOHN KIRIAKOU: Bolton’s Long Goodbye - June 12, 2019
consortiumnews.com/2019/06/12/john-boltons-long-goodbye/

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

Be low IQ brother
ask high IQ sister who did it
she says the russian
low IQ brother laughs
doesn't realize this is 6D chess by the russians to provoke the US into a war with iran so they finally collapse
Hahahaha you're only playing 4D chess, get on their level.

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

Lie plot thickens

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

i dont care how much the ziocons cry wolf, too many people died in iraq for israel and it wont be happening again

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

Petrodollars isn't a thing. The whole theory which has always been fake, presupposes peak oil, which never happened, and even in the context in which you are using it is incorrect, because it requires high oil prices, and currently oil prices are currently at all time lows.

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Attached: Screen-Shot-20190614-at-2.06.24-PM.png (1.01 MB, 1188x1222)

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

You have zero understanding of economics, or even the concept of the petro dollar. The petro dollar means that you need dollars to pay for oil, creating an artificial demand for US dollars
presupposes peak oil
has nothing to do with this
because it requires high oil prices
No it doesn't

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

AHHAHAHAHAHA.

The Ireanian apologists all said "i-iran didn't do it, don't blame the inbreds!". Now they're going to say what Iran did is justified.

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

Iranians aren't Arabs but they're just as incompetent, if not more because Iranians are arrogant on top of it.

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

It doesn't require high oil prices, just high demand. The oil trade is at 1.7 trillion dollars every year when at 50$/barrel, which is the price it is at right now, and it is almost exclusively done in USD. If everyone dumps the petrodollar, your currency goes to shit. It doesn't matter whether you buy a car or a loaf of bread with a currency, if everyone stops using it, it loses its value.

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

Iran wants the US out of that area. And they think they can do it.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

When Iran is caught red handed, scream FALSE FLAG and DA JOOS to distract.

Attached: 4557C60F-1A4F-48E8-A093-7DF5F2D27013.jpg (174 KB, 736x1024)

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

norwegian (((insurer)))

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

This is looking worse for Iran every minute, first they are seen removing one of the limpet mines

Go to hell kike. No one believes this obvious false flag.

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

Just because. Don't ask questions

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

Norway
biggest vassal state
Not so fast Anders. Got you outcucked there

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

They want war with west to help get the youth in Iran mobilized against the west
Oy vey oy vey oy vey!

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

Attached: chemical-attack.jpg (57 KB, 513x519)

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

(((merchant))) vessel

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

I've worked with them and they are idiots.
I've worked with Polish and they are the dumbest fucking whites on the planet. Literal nigger tier stupidity.

Noah Roberts
Noah Roberts

I thought this entire thing was a kike scheme up until I found out Iran is holding one of the crews hostage.

Can someone explain why the fuck are they doing this? Are they actually dumb enough to think they can beat the Americans and the kikes?

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

Iran has been pulling shit like this for decades
No they haven't kike. You are a liar.

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

Iran removed the mines from the ship to hide the fact that they actually used missiles. Genius!

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

There's people in our country that legit believe we have the right to be anywhere in the world and how dare anyone fuck with us in their waters.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

underrated

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

presupposes peak oil, which never happened
But it will. This is essentially just the Extreme value theorem

Carson White
Carson White

I thought this entire thing was a kike scheme up until I found out Iran is holding one of the crews hostage.
Lying kikes make up lies. No one is being held hostage.

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

it was a korean ship from what I know? I am sorry I didn't write it down.

so why is this big? anyways the crew were all russians, georigians, and philipons...

as they screwed us all out of working at sea in like the 80ies or early 90ies. I don't know, all I remember the latest one was one of my uncles and he got injured and had to have a wheelchair.. you won't belive what he did... he worked at the factory later (yes the factory as it was only one in town this is norway)

anyways this is not for us anymore as they all outsourced it after the fall of communism

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

You're right. Petrodollars isn't a real thing. The USD is the world reserve currency because of the power of the US financial sector and all of its shenanigans along with the trust the world has about the US economy.
There isn't a single academic textbook that agrees with your petrodollar myth.

Let's say that petrodollar is true for a second. US shale industry is so big and powerful that the fantasies about US dollar collapsing is irrelevant anyway, even if petrodollar myth was true. When your bad theory can be checkmated from within, you know you got a bad one.

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

Paid actors

John Taylor
John Taylor

Wow, high explosives hitting a target at speed look similar. Who woulda thunk.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

She was made for BBC

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

I'm sure you'll be on the front lines when war breaks out right? I bet your chink ass will get sniped from a mountain top before you step out of your humvee.

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

i want Jow Forums to leave

Joseph White
Joseph White

False appeal to authority. Why are leafs so fucking stupid when it comes to authority fallacies?

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

Uhh but they are though. The crews are releasing statements now, its breaking news all over the world. Why would a non-kike and non-American crew lie about being taken hostage?

Mods seriously need to start perma-banning schizos and memeflags

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

Also, it's great to see Iran is following the Assad school of strategy. After all, the best defense is needlessly antagonizing your enemies and giving them the moral high ground and the casus belli to blanket your country with bombs and missiles. (((Nothing fishy))) at all here, no.

Attached: DmzVif6XoAETYZi.jpg (48 KB, 728x421)

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

You can have all the white women you want Jamal when their goy friends go off to die for Israel.

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

(((norwegian insurer))) aka JIDF lies totally discredited

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

Attached: 13539.png (655 KB, 1440x1664)

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

big if true

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

FAKE NEWS ITS

SA /MUTTS doing this ..
Have Brother ROYAL MARINES an IRAN HAVE NOTHING AROUND SHIPS .. SA sent Patrol torpedo dummy warhead .. in Iran colours FACT ..

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

DELET THIS CITIZEN

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

okay okay I will bit, p..

nah I don't care if you find out,,

you know what happened and this is real, the old man doesn't many years left now. but anyways he was a sailor for a long time of his lifu wich was normal here, then he went to some port in saudi arabia. drunk as a kite as they did when they finally went to land, so if it was illegal or not at this time to drink booze in ksa... I don't know

but it ends up with him(if you only understood my tribe and my people.,.) I can't translate to you, but this was extremely hilarious to him. to see grown men, with their ass up bowing down in the sand (again untranslatable)... so he ran in, and kicked as hard as he could in one of those homosexual ass flagging faggots in his ass so he slid forwards...
he also said something but i don't remember what

now they had to run
they just went j** wtf.... RUN

and they almost made it... but this town/village/city got him

so I remember after a long time of hospital, sitting in wheelchairs with this steel through his legs
... you idiot.. was it worth it?
YES
... omg my son is sitting here listing
NOW SON! You have to listen to you..

my god this is how I ended here wasn't it?

and this time I am not joking this is true

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

durr let's get lost in international waters hurr

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

Uhh but they are though. The crews are releasing statements now, its breaking news all over the world.
No they aren't you fucking idiot. In 5 days, there will be no talk of hostages. Remember this post anons. In 5 days, no one will be talking about hostages and this canadian piece of shit will look like a loser who's incapable of basic discernment.

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

In 5 days Tehran will be a nuclear crater and you will be dead you fucking jihadist piece of shit

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Oh for fuck's sake, Mordechai. Everybody and their dog knows, it's you. Please fuck off and go fight your own wars.

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

In 5 days Tehran will be a nuclear crater and you will be dead you fucking jihadist piece of shit
In 5 days the kikes will still be kvetching because no one will be fighting their wars for them.

In 5 days there will be no hostages, because there are no hostages.

In 5 years, the American people will finally wake up from their slumber and stop funding israel.

Which one of these pants pissers is you kike?

Attached: 1559942150721.jpg (43 KB, 600x480)

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

your map is wrong or outdated.

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

you are all idiots none of you have information to say it's this or that, the factum is that we do not fucking know

we only got people spekulating and houthis going
we broke the damn
and cartman going
I broke the damn
like last time

the fact of the matter we don't know so we speculate... but this is something iran has done before.. and what they say they are shia taqqyia taqqyia, they lie so much that not even their own daughter is spared. this is why allies and foes alike can never trust what iran says because it's religious lying, lying is seen as a virtue in iran. 6 million times than jews.
I just made the biggest poop you guys you will ever see
no you did not we heard you, you didn't even pee you fucking weirdo

But you can trust me to walk your hamster! I am your friend just like palestine! I love hamsters!
no you don't just last week one of your minister was caught in a homosexual affair including rodents, aka hamsters. it involves a glass tube, a hamster and a ligher.

it's from pst, I don't want to talk about it

YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE WITH YOUR JEWISH LYING IRAN.

I HAVE SPIES IN YOUR TOILET

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

but this is something iran has done before
Kike talking point #5421

No one believes you. Go away. Stay out of our fucking lives.

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

Norwegian ship on it's way to resue them!
Oh, wait...

Attached: helge-ingstad-fregatt.jpg (278 KB, 700x394)

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

A currency which is backed by absolutely nothing but it's necessity to trade oil, a good that is in high demand, will hold it's value if people stop using it to trade
How about you point me to a book that says that nigger. You can't.

It's all about supply and demand, its basic economics 101. If you don't have a high demand, the prices drop. There is a lot of demand for gold and oil. If your currency is backed by gold, you can convert the money into gold. If your currency is backed by oil, you can convert the money into oil. If people stop trading oil in USD, your money can no longer be traded for oil. It is also not backed by gold. Therefore your entire currency won't be worth the paper it is written on. This is literally backed by every fucking book on economics in existance. Just because it doesn't specifically put it in those words is irrelevant.

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

Oy vey

How dare those Iranian threaten Israel. I will happily give my life to defend gods chosen people it's what Jesus would have wanted.

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

look you young retards, if this was them...

it would be like answering trump
well fuck us
how about fuck you then!
and then they start to shut down the strait, it's so much oil coming through there so it will in fact cripple the entire world like the suez channel in the 70ies

look we ilke to brag here, but we don't got this much gas, you are all dependent on this shit. and this they know.

so if it's them it's basically a step up in the economic war your keikel trump started.. so all I have to say to this part is.. you started it. are you going to finnish. this is the world not ny. if what I think is true, is iran saying.
fuck you and your nixon deal, we call you out

btw as much as russia larp these days, they are not their frens either.....iran has no frens just hezbollah and desperate ergimes, secular regimes, they want to pervert... they take the aid, because it's all they have... well except russia ofc

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

lying is seen as a virtue in iran
What

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

look

tax evading ship is more like it, owner flagged out, ship is registered in the martial islands, company in cypru...

look here black in white, this is our gov say
WE DO NOT GIVE A SHIT
because you left us...

so now you are norwegian... hmm remarkable, so you are in trouble now, an now suddenly you are norwegian

man I know this shipping industry and it's so dirsty... so corrupt

look I can give you an example do you know how kjell inge rokke got rich.

well first he went here
oy vey the shipping industry is dying, gib subsidies so I can bjugga... I do rest

so they did, gave him billions. you know what he did.. when the 6 billion was up, he hauled them over the atlantic only to get an american subsidy and registered them there after he built his boats

so this is how (((kjell inge rokke))) got his fortune, never lifted a finger never did anything, state grants...

Attached: 1560429764810.png (107 KB, 1189x1019)

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

taqqyia it's part of islam but especially part of shia islam.

I can't post this long I gave you the word search for it

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

The US has *NO BUSINESS* fighting wars in the Middle East. Even the meme reason "muh oil" has lost its weight after the US increased its production. There are only two reasons they are still rattling sabres in the region:
1) Zionism. Israel wants to be surrounded by wastelands and weak failed states so nothing can threaten their occupations and annexations. For reasons, US politicians are especially beholden to Israeli interests.
2) The Military-Industrial Complex. War materiel must be tested and expended so the wheels of arms production can continue turning, lubricated with blood, and money be siphoned off the regular economy into these pockets.

Protip: The two are actually related.

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

adding don't even know about this normal sunnis I mean, if they hear taqqyia they go shia iran

so that's the problem, they will always cronically lie because it's religion. you can never ver trust what they say, because they just lie and see it as a virtue.

if you want the history ali or ali tht, I am not your guy, but it is legit

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

Attached: canaaniteslave.jpg (84 KB, 784x467)

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

tl;dr

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

Thanks user, I'll read about it

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

look in åsatru too, it goes like this, honesty is important

I am too drunk too quote.. I give up, it goes on simply fied, never lie to your friends, and this one who lies to you are your enemy and the lovest scum of the earth

I am sorry I am drunk to quote odin put elequantiy, in norse culture lying is seen as a hostile act. there are no white lies, brown lies small or big lies. lie to me, then you are enemy. even though we ofc are christian (kek) odin's rules still applies.

in summary never lie to a norwegian, EVER

say just "I don't know" or "I don't want to say" yes and I mean that to frens too, never do that ever

Alexander James
Alexander James

Protip: The two are actually related.
Protip: trying to separate Israel from the MIC would be like trying to separate your right ventricle from your left ventricle.

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

This is totally not a faked story by the jews at all.

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

uugh jeg er drita mannen har du sovi hele uka?

alts..

in english look the help the user out here. Look there was an attack again in the strait there with iran. There was one when the houthis claimed responsibility(they basically take the blame for whatever the fuck iran does, bunch of goat herders)

it was the same day the japaneese presidentu(?) was there to try to make a bridge between them and the us (basically like whaling trying to rip off norway)

and then two ships got hit, one by "unidentified flying objects" and the at this moment speculation goes on... the iranian crew that came to the ships they started to inspect... which would be normal

but as of this far, everyone is just speculating.

my personal view? I think it was the finnwhale! been warning you about them for ages, telling you we have to cut down their numbers or they are going to start blowing up churches!

But they deny to listen.. so you see there this massive finnwhalve... goes there and rapes your dog and you are not legally allowed to harpoon him. all you can do is to call kystvakta and go
HELP IT'S A FINNHVAL AGAIN AND HE IS RAPING MY DOG

Attached: 1552639043611.jpg (54 KB, 793x786)

Colton Green
Colton Green

he iranian crew that came to the ships they started to inspect.
the skrog!

haul?

as far as we know now, they didn't boarded. if they fucking did...

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

Tell me, friend, how widespread is popular support for foreign wars in the US? I don't mean statistics, but your personal experiences and interactions.

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

Said the meme flag...

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

Said the meme flag...
Oy vey!

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

That insurer's name? Shekelsniffer and Goldblatt Insurance.
Fuck you Israeli warmongers! Fight your own fucking wars!

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

Holy fuck

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

Lmao this same leafnigger has been in every thread for weeks trying to shit on America.
Cry more that you have to pay 40 bucks for beer and 50 for a steak.
We could wipe Canada in less than a day with conventional forces.
Your country is nothing.

Attached: 1538945652897.gif (216 KB, 180x180)

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

the eye witnesses are lying

Attached: 1400883357168.jpg (233 KB, 754x585)

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

how widespread is popular support for foreign wars in the US?
Americans don't know and don't care. They hear something on radio, tv, twitter and repeat it, but most of them are more concerned with work, children, health, etc.

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

(((insurer)))

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

US military should not have been in Iran's territorial waters. This was back when Jews were pushing hard to attack Iran as well. These (((lost))) sailors were probably doing covert shit.

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

Norgods and only norgods
you cant even have your own women
t. norgod

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

long long post drunk bleh banned not allowed to post, critizing turkey (aah I'm kampfy I see you) for being disgusting and dishonorable.... and because of this treat granted them from loki... they lost against rightchous island... so they they bitch go.

but how you behaved turkey, you didn't deserve anything. you should be ashamed of your self. HONOR! this should be alien to a fucking turk of all people...
youtube.com/watch?v=A6j7mUxGz20&feature=youtu.be&t=169

that's loki you fucking morons when you uuugh aah allaballah!

btw that is ALLFAÐIR
ALLFATHER
father of all not allaballah mmemmee like some arabic mongoloid that can't talk

yeah well truth hurts doesn't it...

Attached: b024b4e0584555f95e0b06cec9a5b4161f0c8ced41efa2f0fd7e7fc5864e5d2e.jpg (24 KB, 281x351)

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

it was a torpedo
oh wait it was a mine
oh wait it was a anti ship missile
but we know for sure it was Iran
because
There is still no evidence that iran did it no matter who says they think they did it. And logically this works AGAINST their own self interest so the evidence would have to be overwhelming when logic and tactics would dictate that they wouldn't want this to happen and the only ones who would want this is the US/Israel/Saudis.

They obviously would have wanted to get to the crew to interview them and find proof of who actually did it so they can try to expose Israel/CIA who was responsible for the attack

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

Doesn't the Revolutionary Guard have some kind of stake in this thing?

Jayden King
Jayden King

I think we know the real truth on what happened.

Attached: whalewhores3.jpg (36 KB, 600x306)

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

part and part fru blom... men ja.. nei altså jeg skal ikke starte beskylde noen ting here for noen ting, men ja det er en klein situasjon spesielt når disse hamburgerske soldatene kommer hit .............. det klarer ikke dette under vannet engang på vintern..

uanset dett her er oppskalering. og nei. Pell dere helvete tilbake og slutt og dra oss inn i det her..
hver gange hitler, churchill kaldekrigen

HVA I HELVETE HAR VI MED DET HER Å GJORE!

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

wikispooks.com/wiki/USS_Cole_attack

Not only that the FBI agent in charge of the investigation had his investigation blocked then was denied entry into the country by the US ambassador to yemen. He then quit the FBI and was hired by a private security firm who had him show up to his first day of work....on September 11, 2001 at the world trade center where a plane crashed into the exact floor he was reporting for duty on and he died in the attack.

RIP John O'Neil.

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

You are insufficiently dumbed-down goy. Report to Breitbart immediately for deeducation.

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

I think we know the real truth on what happened.
It .. was .. CHICKEN AND COW!

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

You are insufficiently dumbed-down goy
So, I see detecting sarcasm isn't your strength.

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

You don't seriously think a front company would put "Front" in their name, do you?

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

Hdhducbdbsgajficicuegyxtbankkfhhxbgs!
Hxbdfcjskd#svzgsha*d bysgavj!
JjxjjkkchxuacFccjxha!)!'[email protected]@"?!##:««

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

The state channel is now reporting that the missile hit the LGBTQ baby cargo hold part of the ship. Dozens of LGBTQ babies are presumed dead.

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

Excellent short video. RIP O'Neill and the sailors killed.
youtube.com/watch?v=BTE37WjAw-s

Attached: USS-Cole-did-Israel-Secretly-attack-America.png (330 KB, 720x461)

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

lol, he is absolutely right and you're entire argument is
cheep booze and meat

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Saved post from yesterday, redpilled user wrote this:

Psssst, hey user, don't share this with anyone else okay? Just before the Iran deal, Norway went into a financial crisis due to oil prices tanking. Tens of thousands of jobs were lost within the oil industry during the following years. After sanctions on Iran were lifted, Iran grew into becoming one of the largest exporters of petroleum oil in the world just behind Norway, making them a direct competitor. In may, 4 tankers were claimed to be struck by large objects in the Persian gulf, by whom? None other than Saudi Arabia, The UAE and Norway, two of which are direct enemies to Iran, and all of which are petroleum oil exporters and would directly benefit from sanctions being reestablished on Iran's oil exports. SA and UAE would only claim their tankers being attacked after Norway being the only country willing to provide any evidence, they've both yet to provide any actual evidence of their tankers being attacked. It is no coincidence the second tanker being "attacked" is Norwegian too. Reestablishment of sanctions would directly bloom Norway's economy back to its former glory and lift them from their financial crisis and create thousands of jobs, they have everything to benefit from the US going to war with Iran

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

It’s a false flag. The Jews have bribed trump into starting a war with Iran

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

No but I do know that a single tanker company can be a front. You know, like a moving company in NYC.

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

Looks worse and worse for america, the desperation becomes more clear by the second.

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

you know I don't what the fuck they are singing here either, but this song has inserted my brain. I know many from there but I only know swear words, but this yugoslavian propaganda... the country where everyone was united... until...?

James Howard
James Howard

Hey, I've heard this story at least five times about five different people's grandfathers.

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

Trump won't stand for an attack on LGBTQ by Iran.

Attached: Trump-Worldwide-Faggot.jpg (56 KB, 500x1080)

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

ree

censored?

no just mörg drukkin

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

omg...
youtube.com/watch?v=CNwoxM3rliQ

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

Not surprised that this cocksucker Nation of Norway will line with the narrative of its overlord.

Attached: Jens-'I-love-the-US-cock'-Stoltenberg.jpg (41 KB, 275x413)

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

so... you know my late hamster?

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

Really good break down. Israel has DIRECTLY killed thousands of americans and indirectly killed thousands more. Russia and China are distance 2nd and third places when it comes to the greatest enemies the US has.

Attached: israel---US-greatest-enemy.png (1.37 MB, 1350x3570)

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

If it's Lucky Larry I'm gonna fucking lose it.

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

(((insurer)))

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

did you know his parents name?
Brunoret?
And his mothers name torskefitta?

it means brown bear, and a close relation to nature. just like samis. the latter is actually from sami language(not a joke)

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

because there has been an ongoing power struggle in the region and shit loads of proxy wars/attacks for about 50 years now.

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

Urban Moving Systems, wasn't it? There was a lot of urban movement that day, mostly downward.

Henry James
Henry James

but most semaphore they used there is the svan when they you now, the svan dips down and stretch

WHY THE FUCK AM I TELLING THIS STUFF TO A LEAF
youtube.com/watch?v=46WW3D5a_TU
and NO I AM NOT A SAMI

just kinda, I tall they are small

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

Now that's abstract.

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

my grandmother was pretty small though

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

The other, more interestingly, is called the Front Altair, was built in 2016, and is the sole vessel owned by a company called Front Altair, Inc.
That's so weird, because in Norwegian False Flag is phonetically "Frunt All-tear". Interesting. Sigil Magic probably.

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

get rescued by Iran
get butthurt it wasn’t America
Now I hope they detain them

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

yet not to brag you..no can I say this?

but they are all hitler race and stuff?
no
no I can I can't say I won't show I think you are all idtiots. trying to use my looks for fucking fruity stuff

and in the end you check it there sits some fat american which goes
BUT IA M WHITE

worse than the germans ever where
they never said
THE RUSSIANS ARE FAT
though

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

youtube.com/watch?v=WLrTqbW0zIY

James Cox
James Cox

Fuck off kike

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

Not even close poorboy.
We are better than you in every single way, including less minorities haha

Attached: 1498678713601.gif (241 KB, 288x328)

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

Quads of Truth

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

STFU you low iq bitch. Shills love that pol is obsessed with the Jew because they can convince y'all SO FUCKING EASILY that everything is the Jew which keeps this place from having any meaningful discussions. Notice how so many people are shouting muh Jew with NO EVIDENCE meanwhile there is tons of evidence that points to the truth.

Attached: D8LjSJCXoAELM4s.jpg (62 KB, 540x960)

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

It is the song of my people nordfren!

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

If people stop trading oil in USD
Those are the people who are invaded next by the US. Iraq (Euro), Libya (gold-based Dinar).... This will be the basis for the final showdown between the US and China/Russia. China and Russia are fucking tired of being stuck with USD/Swift hegemony.

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

LOOK

I look like I do!
I am norse
and I Am straigt

that's it, so it's envy? it's jewish envy. I just look this way so does all m.. I won't say that in case of homosexual sjws, so does everyone in my family, so have we always done.

we don't got ugly people

angry people, violent people? extremely violent people? sure haven't you heard of the viking age before

dis why britain lie and be scared?

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

sensible one, we are not all judging user

I don't know where you are from. but I want you to just listen to this

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

evidence comes out iran did it
this is the jews and trumps fault
even more evidence that iran is cupable
this is a jewish false flag because oil, orange man bad
the iranians admit to blowing it up and strangling the crews with their bare hands
these fucking jews can't keep getting away with this

You guys have officially lost your goddamned minds. Take your meds.

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

The msm story on this just keeps getting more incoherent by the minute.

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

Christ, can you BE any more Jewy?

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

It's actually in line with a long list of provocative behavior spanning years.

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

Van and Mossad in same frame

Attached: Screenshot-2019-01-10-14-00-42.png (285 KB, 720x1280)

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

WE SWEAR, GOYIM, THIS WAS ALL IRAN'S FAULT, WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!

Attached: 1542338667543.png (11 KB, 144x151)

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

and nonono I am not from the faroe islands, closest I come is I read their papers

but what I posted there, you don't understand the importance of it. this is called kveding this is what all muh vikangs songs were made up off.

all other folk music in europe is psalm based. they how hever go on. just as they just beat norway in football it was close. they don't give a shit. also the women there get 3-4 children each, while you go reeee we're dying

go there? no you are an outsider, you love whale.

it's even on wiki pedia man (there are more men than women born) so the only not native women there are that women where these desperate fat people...

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

doesn't know what the Iran nuclear deal was
doesn't get that Obama agreed to pay them hundreds of billions every year if they said they weren't developing nukes (they kept developing nukes anyway)
doesn't understand Iran hates Trump for cancelling their free schekles
forgets that Obama tried to stop us oil production which benefited Iran
doesn't know under Trump the US became a net oil producer and will now be competing with Iran on the global oil market
thinks it's the Jews because that's what they are told to think by the cool kids on pol
well looks like it's official all the children from Reddit have made Jow Forums their new home.

Attached: 8619.png (271 KB, 720x480)

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

jewish lawyers blame iran against all contradicting evidence
this is proof not Jews but Iran did it
color me surprised!

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

if you are foreigner that includes norway you are not getting...

strictly localBUT I AM WHYTE

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

In the mid-2000s supposed video and audio of Iranian torpedo boats harassing a USN vessel was proven fabricated neck yourself

Blake Young
Blake Young

youtube.com/watch?v=bBlixPMAkR8

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

doesn't understand Iran hates Trump for cancelling their free schekles
Obama was simply returning the money that the U.S. seized in the 1970s when the Iranian Revolution happened. It was their money, held in U.S. based banks. Don't conflate that with giving money away to other countries.

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

they had already been rescued and then the Iranians came along and forced the crew to board Iranian vessels.

what?

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

2008?

my point remains the same, I havent even posted it here on pol...

if you think it's new I mean check the date..

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

Iranians kidnap rescued seafarers
Lmao, Jews

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

The evidence is a video literally showing them placing the mines on the hull of the ship. Sure the Japanese say they saw bullets, but bullets and mines aren't mutually exclusive. The damage to the hull was too big for (((bullets))) anyway. What iIwant to hear from people is whether or not the video and all the photos were doctored.

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

Because attacking a Japanese ship an hour before meeting the Japanese prime minister to discuss trade to alleviate the crippling sanctions you're facing is good diplomacy apparently.

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

it stopped being their money when they thought they could be free them self from the US hegemony.

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

Exactly. So many idiots with their facts spoon fed to them by Hannity and Breitbart, setting the record straight is literally like trying to reverse brainwash retards.

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

stop being such a bunch of babies russia

look you are americans, you media goes RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

what do you think their do?
this norwegian, posted most fish, surely it must be pst.... no I want post here
he did it again it's the same guy, it's cia it's americans
did you see it the same words.

sigh that is roughly the deal...
no they don't trust me, because they thing I am intelligence and you?
You did this! I am white bleeee

fuck I just want my cousin back, he scared of you, something you never will comprehend. because only I feel

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

youtube.com/watch?v=zdbdetriJcg

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

They actually may be holding spies, especially ships officers. Think about it.

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

norway

Interesting, pic related.

Attached: 1540623711777.jpg (795 KB, 768x1268)

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

DryShips Inc. Announces Acquisition of 100% of Heidmar Inc.
DryShips Inc is a dry bulk shipping company based in Athens, Greece. It is a Marshall Islands corporation, formed in 2004.
One of many ships, the Norwegian-owned Entrance Altair, was “suspected of being hit by a torpedo”, in response to Taiwan’s state-
The second tanker, Kokuka Brave, was broken in a “suspected assault” that breached the hull above the water line whereas on passage from Saudi Arabia to Singapore, in response to Bernhard Schulte Ship administration.
Tanker owners DHT Holdings and Heidmar suspended new bookings to the Gulf, three ship brokers said
DHT Holdings, Inc. is an independent crude oil tanker company. It fleet trades internationally and consists of crude oil tankers in the VLCC, Aframax and Suezmax segments. The company was founded on February 12, 2010 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
The company was founded on February 12, 2010 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

What if Jow Forums is wrong and Iran actually are the bad guys?

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

Quisling did nothing wrong.

Attached: felles-frontmot-bolsjevismen.jpg (71 KB, 550x800)

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

fake and gay, why are the Nords involved in every US false flag incident, first it was Julian Assange, now this.

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

This. If people on Jow Forums weren't brainlets, they would be saying Saudi, the sunni muslims in direct opposition to the shiite muslims in Iran, did this false flag. But nope everything has to be (((them))).

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

yea they literally have been. are you new? its not hard to look up conflicts with iran.

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

(((Bloomberg terminal)))

t. hedge fund analyst

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

bingo, there is no caliphate with shiites around

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

These are both actually close to correct. First user, these bloodlines predate biblical times, the Abrahamic astrotheology death cults are just the most recent iteration.
Second user, and this is more directed at the first reply to you, the idea isn't so much maintaining the petro dollar as it is maintaining the illusion of it along with supporting TPTB's military arm, aka the USA. That's the conclusion I've come to, any ways.

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

Iran is bad. Israel is bad. Our involvement in the Middle East region is bad. Nobody thinks Iran is good.

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

The Saudis are incompetent and Israel has a track record. Eat your Matzo.

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

Iran is good. Israel is bad. kys

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

Imagine caring if Iran gets nuked

Attached: 1559733350185.jpg (254 KB, 750x727)

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

Yes let's just say "Israel did it" as frequent as possible until people start believing it.
Saudi has the same motive like Israel, is geographically in that region, and would be ignored since they rolled out the red carpet for Trump. Yet you brainlets keep shouting (((Zion Don))).

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

You have to back, Arman. Go back now.

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

making excuses for Obama sending billions of AMERICAN dollars to Iran in the form of extortian payments
If anyone doubted you were a shill they will know now

Attached: Katie-Bouman-Black-Hole.jpg (66 KB, 228x413)

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

might be some general in the Iranian military going all Rambo against orders.

Aiden Lopez
Aiden Lopez

They use symbols.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altair

Kokura.

Air.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3M0hogZyRyU

John Clark
John Clark

Why do we even need a reason to bomb mudslimes? They are inherently evil.

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

is the sole vessel owned by a company called Front Altair, Inc.
interesting..............

David Rogers
David Rogers

Unless you're going by Talmudic law (possible) those were Iranian funds.
If you withdraw money from your saving account is that the bank giving back your money or the bank giving you their money?

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

Attached: israel's-million-dollar-troll-army.png (424 KB, 720x983)

Adam King
Adam King

And Bolton will soon be fired ..."
good

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

I'm at home. Report for delousing.

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

Provoke the US into an extremely long, deadly, and possibly unwinnable war against Iran.

Politically, it would be a disaster for the US and even if we did our "regime change" lol it wouldn't make a fucking difference and the future political candidates and populations like will never ever want anything to do with the Middle East ever again..leaving Iran the power to expand influence and totally take over the region and Eurasia..putting itself in the place of #1 world power like in Persia

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

How many of you burgers zoomers are looking forward to dying in Trump's war for Israel? I don't think you're getting any back up this time round either.

James Harris
James Harris

Still sand people. Don't differentiate that's bigotry.

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

i dont think you are getting any back up
lol funny that, the UK is agreeing with the US that Iran did it, see you in Iran user

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

social justice vikings cucks, all of them

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

I want mah boy in a box for Israel

Attached: maga-zionist.jpg (58 KB, 527x452)

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

Man the media really is trying to get a war going. I wonder who owns Bloomberg?

Attached: 1560296885054.gif (387 KB, 382x379)

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

even red eyes

and it looks like nyc no less

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

Attached: 2853B30A-FC84-40D0-AF9A-D9DE6087F732.jpg (200 KB, 1024x710)

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

t desperate Iranian shill

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

Show dominance. You know what to do.

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

Nah bro, this shit is gay

James Lopez
James Lopez

Always the beady eyed white canadians just itchin to support kikes. Rake urself leaf. Iranians in canada are the most moderate people ever and i already overheard some guys on the bus talkin about going on jihad.

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

I can’t because I already died in Trump’s wars for Israel in Syria and Venezuela. Oh wait...

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

This is looking worse for Iran every minute

Attached: 1549856094265.jpg (114 KB, 674x754)

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

He looks like he could be a dual citizen.

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

Attached: 1342399059002.jpg (84 KB, 393x382)

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

Its straight out of Clausewitz's "On War"

Im gonna paraphrase a bit:
"When the enemy is a vastly superior foe and looking for a casus belli, give him the slightest excuse to declare war on you and completely annihilate your nation."

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

Are we going to blow these arabs up before or after the ones in Syria?

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Why have I seen this tree before

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

Fuck you!

Attached: 1560319579996.jpg (31 KB, 552x442)

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

The USD is the world reserve currency because of the power of the US financial sector
If by "financial sector" you mean military then you are correct.

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

What about USS Maine?

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

Kokura

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Five_Rings

If you learn to see with your mind the world of the mind.

Like the kiddy diddlers have their secret language. What is the language of the birds?

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

can someone confirm pic related?

William Gray
William Gray

Fallacy Fallacy. You're so retarded you fail to realize that academic textbooks are not an invalid authority and that even if the statement was fallacious, your counter statement would be as well.
How about you point me to a book that says that nigger.
The burden of proof is on you for making the affirmative claim.
It's all about supply and demand, its basic economics 101. If you don't have a high demand, the prices drop.
Earth to retard, Earth to retard:
There's lots of ways that the USD can have demand, outside of your mythical petrodollar.

There's lots of demands for the various financial tricks that happen in Wall Street. This keeps the US currency strong. There's demand for the US currency when people move their money to safer haven. This keeps it strong.

Just because it doesn't specifically put it in those words is irrelevant.
If the Petrodollar was so true as you claim, it would have mentioned it at least once. It never does, Not even Russia or Chinese economic textbooks in their universities claim so.

But you're an useful idiot like the memeflag I replied to.
Petrodollar isn't even a theory since it fails t even making the simplest of predictions.

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

No I won't. I want Iran to get bombed from far away. Make it surrender like Japan.

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Norway
As of 1 January 2012 there were about 1,500 living in the country as a whole.

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

ROFL

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

I think this is possible. If these things suddenly stop we'll know.

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

Iran has a deep state of it's own that wants to ruin any potential diplomacy

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

Henry Long
Henry Long

Iran is so fkn pussy they have to intimidate Norge wage cucks.
They need some balls and show the world their military strength.

Attached: us7386.jpg (58 KB, 800x600)

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

I think this is entirely possible. The revolutionary guard and some Ayatollah's are extremely hardline and would love a way to get the youth with them again. The government officials are much more pragmatic and wouldn't stupidly attack a Japanese owned tanker with the PM of Japan there.

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

petrodollar is fake
You're a dumb retard.
The purpose of the petrodollar is to export inflation. If the rest of the world needs dollars to trade oil, then any printing of money would inflate the value of USD for the entire world rather than just Americans. Thus, it allows the US to export inflation abroad.

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

intimidate
This shit is fake af and hopefully they are getting the crew to spill their guts then the testimony can be presented to the UN on TV Israel and US NeoCons BTFO

Attached: tanker-crew-detained.jpg (99 KB, 720x488)

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

There's a shitload of brainlets here that can't think of anything but CIA, Mossad, Jews, etc. Granted, they're usually to blame, but there have been large schisms internally in Iran between the pragmatists and the mullahs since the founding of the Islamic state.

William Reyes
William Reyes

I don't know what to believe.
Entirely the goal of all actors

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

Haha, it figures, right? One of the things Iran does right and Trump's against it.

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

"... Trump said just a week ago that he was willing to begin talks with the Iranians “with no preconditions.” This was a major softening of U.S. policy toward Iran and it immediately drew Bolton’s ire. Indeed, The New York Times pointed out that the policy directly “overruled a longtime goal of (Trump’s) national security advisor.”

Well it sure is convenient then that this all got dicked up at this particular moment. Funny how things just happen like that.

Attached: 1488618213937.jpg (102 KB, 1024x576)

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

The UN
That made me laugh. TY Mohammed

Attached: mohg.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720)

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

(((Insurance company)))

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

No support. No one is talking about it at all besides on TV. There is no appetite for war and no one gives a shit about the Middle East anymore now that we have developed our own oil. Let them all cut each other’s throats and drown in their own blood. Who cares?

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

objects were flying
Cheap UAV with an RPG duct-taped to the nose.
All signs point to Saudi "intelligence".

Attached: maverick.jpg (15 KB, 400x250)

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

I remember when rumors were swirling that Putin had satellite imagry proving 9/11 was a false flag. Time is now to drop that nuke.

Xavier Foster
Xavier Foster

yes its a good idea to violate another country's sovereign territory, nothing bad could come of it. you fucking dumbass.

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

American navy personal who were abducted off an American ship by Iranian forces and made to do humilating shit until Obama got them back.

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

reddit spacing

Andrew White
Andrew White

Certainly is.
Never forget Assad gas baby hoax.

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

humiliating shit
Like what

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

fight iran on your own.

Attached: snaefell.jpg (160 KB, 500x628)

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

They say that the boats shot a SAM at a Reaper drone that was hanging around before the attack.

That would explain the sighting of a missile.

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Driving an armed military boat into another nation's waters has consequences.
Sure does.

Attached: Screenshot-20190614-152111-Dolphin.jpg (556 KB, 809x2501)

Juan Price
Juan Price

/thread

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

Idiots

Attached: Screenshot-20190614-105256-Dolphin.jpg (286 KB, 1080x856)

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

u saying wat u son of basterd bich?

Attached: Jonathan-Stuart-Leibowitz-Addresses-Gentiles.jpg (45 KB, 500x500)

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

of course the (((insurer))) is going to blame Iran.

Ryan White
Ryan White

American navy personal who were abducted off an American ship by Iranian forces and made to do humilating shit
Like walk in red high heels and being made to sing the Israel national anthem?
What really humimiates the US military is being used by Israel as their war bitch.

Attached: Temple-ROTC-c0-0-700-408-s885x516.jpg (106 KB, 885x516)

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

The absurdity of ZOG knows no limits

Attached: 911-lawsuit-iran.png (351 KB, 720x959)

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

Ouch.

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

Stop asking questions, Goy.

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

the Israel lobby is trying to stoke a war with Iran to cripple their power in the region. the US will be leaving the middle east but they don't want Iran to fill the vacuum because it would mean Israel is fucked. Turkey will also have to be weakened, which is why we saw an attempted coup there.

Turkey or Iran is too great a threat to Israel. Israel isn't going to do a fucking thing about it themselves so they use AIPAC and the neocohen traitors in the US to make the dumb American tax goyim pay for it.

this is all about destabilizing the region further for the sake of Israel. kind niggers plan was just to let the chips fall where they may, which means bye bye Israel. kikes have killed presidents for less, just look at JFK and the Dimona letter.

this has absolutely nothing to do with America. it is not in our interest whatsoever.

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Kikes want another goym war. Nothing new

Attached: 4624724724838.jpg (16 KB, 270x186)

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

"Hey, something happened with your boat off the coast, you have to come with us."
"No, you can't get a ride with someone else and just leave, you have to come with us."

Please tell me how this is the most unreasonable thing in the universe.

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

Bullseye.

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

muh zog. fucking npc stfu.

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

they do what they can get away with. they want this war and will do whatever it takes to start it. it's imperative for the future of Israel. I wouldn't be surprised to see a terror attack in the USA. Alex Jonestein was premessaging that scenario. a lot of Iranians in LA.

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

this is from 2014
youtube.com/watch?v=JBdOBH7o4Ag

that's why Zognald was elected

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

Because theyre idiots under pressure

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

What bothers me is that Netanyahu was shilling "iran will have nukes next year" 20 years ago. For fucks sake

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

(((insurer)))

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

Zionist Occupied Government
where's the lie?

Attached: 1551496978142m.jpg (166 KB, 1024x934)

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

One can only hope.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

They want higher oil prices

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

Attached: (Norwegian).jpg (224 KB, 768x840)

Juan Young
Juan Young

Israel wants Iran destabilized, just like they wanted Iraq destabilized, remember Bibi in congress shilling WMDs, how he shilled Assad's "chemical attacks".

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

Only the shitters in the press are interested and talking about war. No regular citizen wants anything to do with yet another middle east war.

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

Wow

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

people think it's crazy to suggest israel has a stranglehold on America's government when Netanyahu can do this without the President's permission to directly counter American foreign policy
I despise Obongo, but what Bibi did here was bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=0KMVhb57RqI

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

insurer

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

If they are being held hostage, how are they releasing statements? Shouldn't they be in a holding cell or something without internet access?

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

The flying object riddle got solved so the corrupt Japanese tanker account has to talk about an artillery shell now

He'd better ask for more money from his pals in the Iranian embassy

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

LOL SHUT UP GOYIM

THEY HATE YOUR FREEDOM

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

lmao, look at this retarded ass leaf go

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

owned by a company called Front Altair, Inc.
who owns that company? a company just owning one tanker isn't that strange because it means should anything happen to the ship, e.g. is sinks and leaks its cargo of oil, then the company gets sued but has no assets and then just goes bankrupt and takes nothing with it. if one company owned 100 ships and gets sued, it can't just declare bankruptcy to avoid paying damages.

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

I remember that. Obama was no friend to America but neither is Israel. radical Islamists and Jews will never have our best interests. the said thing is we're a completely occupied nation and most of us don't even realize how much foreigners control us. we lost our real sovereignty when the Fed was created.

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

This shit is severely outdated, retard

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit