Daily Reminder

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

If you aren’t tipping at LEAST 20%, you aren’t white. Stay the fuck home if you’re too poor.

Attached: 9C3A1BF5-10C3-4265-8529-3AB661CC855B.jpg (236 KB, 750x831)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodthingsguy.com/people/ashleigh-schultz/

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Fuck tipping
A. Wyatt Mann

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

scenario A: one plate with two eggs
scenario B: one plate with lobster

same fucking job, why should i tip more depending on whats on the fucking plate if it's the same fucking job for the waiter?

Oliver White
Oliver White

if shes not young and fit and white and gives me the most intimate, flirtatious smile I've ever seen shes not getting shit

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

15% is the common courtesy, 20% is the amount you give to excellent service.

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

Wanna know how we can tell a monkey could literally do your job?

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

t. Pedro Garcia Jesus de Maria

t. Muhammad

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

tfw never tip

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

They get paid for their work

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

the tipping culture must be yet another jewish plot

Attached: happymerchant-ultrahd.jpg (154 KB, 735x820)

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

OK. Enjoy getting laid off.

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

Nah, I live in Europe where workers aren't exploited to the same extent.

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

i don't like my job
therefore i don't have to be polite to customers
i'm still entitled to the same money they would give a polite server
and servers wonder why they spend their lives carrying food to more successful people

William Parker
William Parker

Found the nigger. Maybe you should just stay home and rely on crack and johnny bootlegger for nutrition.

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

Tipping is just a jewish trick. I'd never tip but my wife and I only go to a few restaurants and I don't want to embarrass her.

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

If they are serving you, it is you who is exploiting them.

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

bingo

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

I tip relative to the service, as it’s intended. Then again, I live where only whites exist, so it’s easy to get good service.

John Perez
John Perez

I agree with niggers on tipping. You shouldn't ever have to pay more than the posted price.

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

eating at restaurants
I worked at a restaurant when I as in highschool.
Man, how many pubes, dingleberries, cum and spot do you eat in a year, I wonder?

Attached: love-is-the-reason-why.jpg (157 KB, 1586x1189)

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

You have a retarded take on the TQ because your society is low-trust.

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

I've worked in multiple kitchens and I can tell you.
I'd rather tip the cooks, you know the people who make the food I bought.

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

The good thing about tipping is that you can reward good service and not reward bad service. This is a kike slide thread and will 6 gorrilion replies but fuck foreigners and their non tipping ways. Tipping was universal before the kikes took over the west.

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

I tip them in boomer advice and $1 and watch them smile and take it. Increasing the amount of leftist serving staff seething on the internet while saving money is its own reward.

Attached: 1559277643589.png (253 KB, 500x400)

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

Tipping is for shithole countries that dont have decent pay laws for employees.

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

15% for standard service, 20% for good service, as high as 25% for excellent service. also only tip cash at asian restaurants or else the owners will steal it for themselves.

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

What about you pay your workers, fucking americans

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

all these people saying 15%

I was always taught 10%. Is 15% just tipslaves trying to gaslight people into giving them more money? In any case I prefer to get my food carryout and eat at home because restaurants are shit and I hope they go out of business.

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

t. wagie

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

Honestly the idea of paying servers less than minimum "because they'll make it up in tips" is exploiting not just your staff but your customers. I'm paying for the fucking meal, their wages are included in it, if i feel like giving them an extra couple of quid it's because everything has been exceptional and I think the staff deserve a little extra (it's standard in the UK for tips to be shared with the kitchen staff, so when we tip it is for the whole thing, service and good food)

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

Lobster is heavier than egg

James Robinson
James Robinson

Americans give up an extra 20% of the bill for free just because it would be rude otherwise

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

Europeans just pay more for food
i honestly don't see why it's a big deal. i have spent plenty of time in the UK and France and it's not like it's 20% more expensive to eat out in the US.

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

I only tip whites.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

Im a waiter and I dont understand this either. Ive worked fine dining and diner style. diner is definitely harder and more stuff to do for each customer

William King
William King

Europeans just pay more for food
We really don't.

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

i tip blacks because they're more liable to run to a website like buzzfeed with a picture of their receipt, and i have a business to worry about. but i don't tip them as well. then again this is almost always justified by poor service.

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

The person who wrote this doesn’t speak for servers in general. They speak for themselves. Most servers wouldn’t care if a bad server didn’t get a tip. Also, servers can be relatively successfully. I’ve seen some make over 60k at the right spot. And they deserve it. Some people are that good. This is a non issue.

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

Kek stay mad

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

If the client can decide between paying you or not, the worker should decide between serving you or not, like "nah this guy is a racist asshole go get your own order"

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

go find another job then cunt

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

okay hans please explain this magical economic loophole you have discovered where your restaurant owners are able to pay their servers significantly more without passing that cost on to the customer.

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

your server would rather be anywgerebelse than doing this job

Obviously not bad enough to find a better job lol. I quit eating out though unless its work related and covered by corporate credit card. I used to waste so much money eating out it embarrassing.

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

0% for sub-standard
10% for standard
15% for good
In the rare instance where a server truly goes above and beyond, it's left to an individuals' discretion. I've gone as high as 25-30%, but I can only think of two or three times in my life where the service has been *that* excellent.

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

eating at (((restaurants)))
lol no

Jose James
Jose James

yeah i was gonna say. one of my friends works for a high-end steakhouse in Indianapolis (the sort of place where 2 people can rack up a $300 bill easily) and he does extremely well for himself. but you also have to show up to work every day with a pressed suit, know an extensive wine menu, be able to carry a conversation, etc.
i have found that most of the servers who bitch online about their jobs work at some low-rent seafood emporium because they can't actually get a job at a decent restaurant.

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

be me
work as a short order cook in a diner during high school
have some regular customers that never tip the wait staff
without fail the food they order is fucked with while we all laugh at them
eggs fried in spit rather than butter
fried chicken thrown on the floor in the back room and used as a soccer ball
a few drops of piss in your cup of soup
all because you wanted to be a cheap ass to a bunch of sixteen years olds

Just saying.

Attached: aptopix-trump-inauguration-53977-c0-268-2932-1977-s885x516.jpg (52 KB, 885x516)

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

How much did you spend the last time you ate at a restaurant?

James Cooper
James Cooper

heres a TIP

get a real job faggot

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

The restaurant prices food based on what you’re willing to pay. They pay servers the least they can while maintaining their staff. They pay the rest of the expenses, and then the remainder is profit. Lots of factors, but the relationship is more complicated than cause and effect.

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

Your server dosent want to be serving you, they don't wanna do their job, but you should pay them.

I don't wanna do my job either but I do it to get paid and I keep my mouth shut. I had a server give me some fucking sob story about how they don't get paid and work slave hours in an attempt to get more money, he got NOTHING.

You dont like working at Applebee's, go work at Walmart motherfucker.

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

Wow, did you just come up with that?

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

Not anymore it’s not. I’ve had dozens of checks with the “suggested” tip range at the bottom be 18- (i shit you not) 25%

In 20 years these fuckers are gonna suggest that the proper tip is the price of the meal over again

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

Give me more money or I'll piss in your soup.
Sounds like a good way to go out of business.

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

OP is a jewish pilpul bot. You can tell by the image.

Yes, if you don't tip, you're a nigger.
No, if your server can't act happy at a job where they're literally paid to act happy, you should ask for a new server or leave the restaurant before eating.

Joshua King
Joshua King

St Elmo’s?

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

it is because that way they can pay their employers less while at the same time devaluing merit by forcing everyone to tip incompetent niggers

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

Tipping is uncommon here, so no.

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

You really think I gave a fuck if the place I worked at in high school went out of business? The majority of the people that work at greasy spoon diners give precisely zero fucks and will fuck with your food if you're either a prick or known to not tip.

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

Yeah, long story short, nobody wants to hear anybody bitch about their job, especially when they’re essentially working for you. But you might be suprised. Even low end restaurants can have servers who make bank. A lot depends on how many tables they let you work in a single shift, what kind of shifts you get, ect.

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

dont like working at Applebee's
work hard and gain experience
move to a better restaurant
work hard there
eventually work at a high end restaurant and make real money.
eventually run your own restaurant
nope better just bitch about working at applebee's and spend your whole life in menial jobs because of your bad attitude. god i hate people like this.

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

That’s nothing. Beer tips are stupid expensive, if you buy a beer for 3 bucks some shitty bar tender expects a dollar every time. When I was around 21 I was only tipping every other time and some middle aged loser called me out on it. I was embarrassed as a kid so I gave him a dollar but got him back for it later.

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

I don't know. I don't own a restaurant.

A few guesses:
taxes are lower
ingredients are cheaper (consider the shorter transport-distances we have in Europe)
maybe drinks are more expensive in restaurants in Europe than in the USA and free refill is very, very rare

really depends on the restaurant, doesn't it? You get a good pizza for 8€ or for 24€

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

Are you all niggers by chance?

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

i'd say "good guess" but it's really the only one. place is amazing though. especially the shrimp cocktail.

Attached: 1504405542541.jpg (43 KB, 512x384)

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

Their wages are literally not included. You want that, you go to McDonalds.

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

Idk man. Seems like maybe the restaurant business wasn’t for him. Probably better he didn’t waste his time there.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Aren't all of those things criminal offences?

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

Nope. Was in the UP of Michigan. No niggers within a 200 mile radius.

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

Just because it’s the only one doesn’t mean it isn’t world-class, there’s a reason no one tries to seriously compete with it

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

Also, don't throw the word exploitation around expecting it to make you some high brow commie intellect.

You're just a fat fuck who wants to eat as cheaply as possible. All of us can see that.

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

Because a cop is sitting in the kitchen of a diner

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

t. waitress ho
shoulda study more huh slut

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

or OOOOR i pay for my meal and if you throw a tantrum for not being tipped you get fired

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

you're the ass hole
Yea I know, but I'm the ass hole deciding how much to tip, so suck it up

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

fuck nigger servers, lowest form of people

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

Anybody fucking with somebody’s food deserves the rope
People who advocate for higher tipping than we already have also deserve the rope (especially in Canada)
Be grateful when you do get a tip, don’t expect it, nobody owes you their hard-earned money commie filth

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

we all act like niggers
you aren't making a good case for yourself

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

You don't get to decide in many places anymore. It's 18% mandatory in most tourist places in the US. Why? Because commies can ruin anything.

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

mandatory in what sense? It's already included in the bill?

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

Where in Germany are you from? I've traveled around the West, mostly in the middle like from Baiersbronn up to Dusseldorf, and people always throw in a few extra Euros.

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

I went to a Ruby Tuesdays and the entire staff was black, and the only patrons that were getting served were black.
I was there 5 minutes, and not one jig acknowledged me.
Haven't back since.

Attached: finger.gif (1.8 MB, 282x257)

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

You're literally going into a future where you will be called to counter to get your own shit. Then you will bitch about having to pay the kitchen staff.

You commies are all the same. Rapists all. All you ever really want is your ass wiped real nice by some black slave to the state in your state sponsored retirement home.

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

I bartender at a very high end craft cocktail bar and a 200% tip in not uncommon. Usually I end up making about 40 an hour tips alone. Tipping is a great.

Attached: 5DAD1DA6-3DE4-4CE4-9FD4-B89BB3BAE02B.png (166 KB, 500x540)

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

Yes. Loads of places in FL and CO already do this. Cause they attract so many degenerate Euros.

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

Like I said, it was during high school. Which was a long time ago for me. Haven't worked food service since. I just wanted to make it clear from first hand experience that if you don't tip it's not some fantasy that people will fuck with your food. They do.

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

But how do you do this if the person is a first time customer? What stops you from doing this to order just because you feel like it?

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

I never tip out of principle unless it's my local bar I go to every weekend where most of the staff is part of my friend group.

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

Only place where that was really common that Ive been to was Miami, and it was a shit hole.

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

It really is all about the clientèle. If they are regulars and need to impress, you will be all set.

If they are couples and families looking to get our of cooking for a night, you will be screwed.

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

Yeah, they'd rather you just waited in line for them to be handed money and you just fucking leave, immediately.
Then they'd complain about how hard it is doing that.
And why are people only handing them $50, they should hand them $100, it's hard work dealing with all these dumb fucks just coming in and waiting in line to give them $200, if they can't afford to pay $400 they don't deserve to stand in line to hand over $800.

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

Get used to it. Make shitty decisions and your power to decide will be taken.

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

Right, tipping culture has often been explained to me like this. The servers aren't paid an honest wage so the food prices can be more competitive and it serves as an incentive to deliver proper service and the customer is supposed to judge if the server is worthy of a reward for a job well done. It think that's a horribly lazy and exploitative way to conduct business and treat employees but Americans seem to love it so whatever. Trying to guilt trip customers into supplementing those shitty wages regardless of performance is just extra sleazy. What happened to trusting well trained employees to do a good job?

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

Good post.

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

We weren't complete animals. If someone was a regular that tipped, even a few cents then they got good service. If it's a first timer they got good service. Unless they were completely obnoxious while ordering. I.E. ordering off the menu or asking to Jew the place somehow by removing something from a dish and expecting to get it half price, etc.

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

What happened to trusting well trained employees to do a good job?
You clearly haven't spent time with American teenagers.

Ayden White
Ayden White

my lesbo friend and I went out to eat and she flexed on the hot waitress by tipping $20
mfw

Attached: 928768671726184878237863616.jpg (10 KB, 227x220)

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

to be honest, it's only the apparent attitude of the American waiting staff that pisses me off. Posting shit on social media how they didn't get a tip or writing fucking guides like the common man owes them anything. You need to give me 20%, no matter what I do.
It's normal to give 8-12% here, if the service wasn't terrible. (At least that's how I learned it and see it in my social groups)

But if you don't tip at all it would be considered extremely rude from the waiter to say anything (except asking if he did something wrong or if the food was bad), he could even get fired if he would.

The same with delivered food, before the miminum wage came, they expected tips. Now, they are mostly thankful and don't have an expecting attitude.

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

i used to wait tables 8 years ago. most people tipped well except dark skinned people and canadians, canucks tipped zero. but being a fag who complains about it online is gay

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

Pay waiters minimum wage. Problem solved and no tipping either.

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

Personally, I dont give a fuck what they suggest. It all comes down to service.
And this is comes from someone that used to serve in restaurants.

Attached: 1560508965627.jpg (25 KB, 720x721)

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

what if it's 1 kilogram of eggs and 1 kilogram of lobster?

Attached: thinking-5.jpg (41 KB, 525x680)

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

Yuup fuck tipping. You dont do anything worth paying extra. Get a real job. I dont tip at mcdonalds and i wont tip you. You will be replaced by a machine soon. If you think you can get by on just good looks then go be a model, otherwise get a real job.

Parker White
Parker White

Then don't sit there for 3 hours bitching 'I need this. I need that. I need, I need, I need. Excuse me, but I fucking NEED! Get the manger right fucking now. I fucking NEED!'

You only do it because your home is a fucking embarrassing dump which is most likely to damn teeny to entertain even one another couple. And you have personal power issues you can only ever take out on someone who literally needs you to choose to compensate them fairly to survive.

Thomas White
Thomas White

The only time good wait staff shouldn't average $15 is if they get put on shit shifts or work a heavy minority area.

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

waits 45 min for drinks

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

It can be very lucrative in the right spot. Always felt like I was in an aquarium behind the bar though. Preferred serving in many cases before I left that all behind.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

waiter cope
lol get my side of ranch nigger

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

It’s even worse in Canada, where they can’t pay servers under minimum wage like burgers do, but the tipping culture is nearly the exact same
Servers at entry level make tons in tax free cash here and it fucking kills me

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

Fucking with someone’s food, even if they’re a shit human, makes you lower than an animal.

Camden Green
Camden Green

giving someone more money to do their job just so schlomo can keep more in his pocket instead of paying the wages of his employees
Yeah fuck off shekelberg.

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

That's what you imagine. But we all see you. Even those of us who are no longer waiters.

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

If you can’t deal with shitty customers get a job where you don’t have to deal with any customers. They’re all shitty and retarded.

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

If you say so. We all had lots of laughs over it though.

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

I tell all my healtcare providers that very same thing.

The commies are good for nothing if not for getting me Medicaid.

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

I wasted 13 years of my life working in kitchens, and we got bugger all tips. At least I didn’t have to talk to the public tho

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

Where's my iced tea, boy?

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

It kills you that other people make money?

What are you a communist, or a nigger?

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

My point exactly

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

so schlomo can keep more in his pocket instead of paying the wages of his employees
You're a simple twat if you think shlomo would let that eat into his profit margins

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

It kills me retards don’t understand that tipping in usa is a thing because servers sometimes don’t get paid minimum wage

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

Sale price for a dish is generally a combination of four factors... food cost, overheads, staff cost and net profit. %food cost generally sits around 32, and net around 7-10. You do the maths

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

Even a crew of teenagers can be competent but as a manager you're probably going to have to fire a lot of shitty performers.

James Walker
James Walker

Even a crew of teenagers can be competent but as a manager
Yea that's why chick fil a is awesome. Buts it's a rare jewel in a sea of shitty kids with nigger attitudes

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

Deal with does not mean subject yourself to abuse by narcissistic pieces of shit with personal power issues and a need to denigrate you for perceived social standing.

You are no better than the Masterpiece cake faggots.

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

Where's my appetizers boy?

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

Pay them for their service and let me eat cheaply.
Who gives a fuck.

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

commie cope

I'm not getting it, sir. In fact, I haven't worked in a decade for exactly this reason and you've been paying my bills with the IRS gun to your head.

NEET for life faggot. You're serving me, dumbass commie.

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

If you own a business. I expect the price i pay is paying for your business. Imagine buying a box of screws and the guy ringing it up is like "oh yeah you gotta pay me for that on top of the price of the item". Like fuck I'm about to do that, it's your fucking business you run it faggot

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

I've been to restaurants in cultures without tipping. The service fucking sucks.

15% is all they'll ever get out of me for appropriate service. 20% for perfect service or waiters I like.

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

Make me

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

Get a real job.

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

i love leaving no tip and watching the server get butthurt. get a real job you poor faggot. why would you accept a job for 3 dollars an hour and then cry when you get paid shit? you're the dumbass here. call me an asshole if you want, it doesnt change how much im tipping you

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

start tipping your doctor, maybe he will give you a better treatment.

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

Checked

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

If you can't find a way to enjoy any job you're not doing anyone any favors by doing it.

And it's immaterial anyhow. The bots will beep and bloop with glee and be universally preferred anyhow.

Property will supplant labor. Communism is no different from the original Luddite chimp out.

William Campbell
William Campbell

doctors and waiters are the same caliber people
lolno

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

i wanna pass the cost of employing this mook onto my customer and pay my employee $2/hr because of it
just let me get my own food then boomer

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

I'm a neet and ur a commie!
lmao too stupid to be a waiter I guess

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

Have oral food sex.

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

t. Simpleton

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

I always tip 20%

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

I'm more of a lolbertarian. My point was trying to force your customers to pay your staff directly on top of the normal price through some sort of guilt trip makes you a dick, I'm actually amazed this business model survives in US i mean you've gotta be retarded to actually use a business that does this to its customers.

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

I am tipping 0%, because I'm DUTCH. Gtfo mutt

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

In the Netherlands you don't tip at all? Interesting.

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

Because a cop is sitting in the kitchen of every home i invade
Found the nigger.

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

The entitlement is stupid, I agree. And the internet makes everything more stupid.

Personally I think that tipping is a cancer that originates from the idea of rich people passing a $100 bill to the host to get a better table and better service and better recognition in the future. For me that only makes sense if you live next to a restaurant and eat there all the time. If not, I think it's stupid to pay a tip.

Unfortunately, like a cancer, this has grown into a legalized tip culture. I don't think it makes sense, but there are many things about culture I don't think makes sense and this is not the one I care about the most.

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

I don’t go out to eat much so I have no idea about tipping, so I usually end up tipping way more than I probably should.

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

What a fucking cunt thing to say. You are taking zero risk with your money fag. You can even return the food and pay nothing. You can walk out and not be prosecuted. Are you a fucking woman or some shit?

You want all factors priced in you should shit there like it's a fucking school lunch. Speak only when spoken to. And get dragged off to the principles office for being disruptive. You should submit to the manger entirely. Allowing them to make all the decisions about what you get when. And you will fucking like it or GTFO.

Then your bullshit is priced in. People like you are just fucking commies who want to ruin a thing people enjoy for everyone with your cheap ass commie bullshit.

No wonder you fucks can't even be trusted with a fucking kitchen knife.

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

fuck you nigger, get a real job. I see tit cows make more waiting 3-4 nights a week than some nurses make.

Jacob Bailey
Jacob Bailey

Whats the worst of the three traditional american pastimes?
Giving money to people for services you've already paid for
Giving your childrens' foreskins to the Jews
Baseball

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

If the waitress sucks me off under the table I may toss her a couple bucks if she’s cute. Otherwise no tip for you poorfag wagie

Attached: A5F54485-7B89-4CE0-910E-0AFD8EEBC52B.jpg (161 KB, 750x725)

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

Turnabout is fair play. Commies want to pay 100% taxes and I am helping them.

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

This is the 300 billionth thread about tipping I've come across.
All I'll say is that I find it funny when Jow Forums justifies doing nig-tier shit.
The worst tippers are Indians, Pakis, hood rats, and enlightened Jow Forums anons who think not tipping is checkmating the zog when it just fucks over wait staff while the business makes a profit

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

I'm sticking it to the commies by being a neet
Lol ok bub

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

restaurants should outsources their wage to their fucking customers

lmao what are you blithering about you fucking nerd

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

I'm a NEET because I do not consent to current levels of taxation. Must I be raped instead. Is that what your religion requires?

Also, is not one of the rules for radicals to force your enemy to live up to his own rules?

Landon Watson
Landon Watson

Maybe if no server ever wants to serve you that would explain why people are hesitant to tip? This is the fucking definition of being entitled. If you hate your fucking job go get a new one and stop complaining to me about "being personable" being your only fucking skill.

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

Found the waiter. Get a real job faggot

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

Fuck off, yank.
Companies should pay their waiters and staff a fair fucking wage.

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

boomers are children who need to be burped everywhere they go by strangers. SMILE MORE HONEY. drop the facade, order your faggot food and shut the fuck up

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

Waiter should all be robots

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

what a shit country burger land is

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

People can suggest tips all they want. I have noticed when I go do "Pick up" from any restaurant the person at the counter will look at me in dismay when I hand over the signed receipt with zero tip. What the fuck should I tip you for? I had to come pick the food up myself. You literally just handed me food and did your job. Do I get tipped for doing well at my job? No. I don't get shit because it's EXPECTED that I should be doing well at my job otherwise they'd fire me.

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

seething server
lol

Hudson King
Hudson King

It's a flat tax retard you just pay X%. The implication is that if you can afford lobster you can afford the X%. Either tip or turn the future of "restaurants" into just glorified vending machines where you just bring your own cutlery/plate and they shit food out of a tube onto it. Anti-social spergs who don't tip are what drives faggots to demand a "living wage" which turns places into automated hellscapes like McDonalds.

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

I'm not tipping the gubment. It's literally just your exact position applied to a differing scenario. Why should I tip? Why should I tip to work a job?

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

10% for average service, 15% for good, 20% if they don't ask me how it is when my mouth is full of food. IF I JUST PUT FORK IN MY MOUTH DON'T ASK ME QUESTIONS!

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

Daily reminder that servers make $20-50/hr with tips, and never report their tips (25-80% of their wage) on their income taxes

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

never worked at a restaurant

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

I don't tip, fuck the working clASS

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

So you believe your customers should take on your risk? Do i get to take on the profit too? In which case i expect to make all the decisions because clearly you can't be trusted to run a business you fucking plank.

Nathaniel Martin
Nathaniel Martin

should

Done with you. Property owners do what they want unless and until it is intentionally or grossly negligent. You accept the terms of service or GTFO.

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

everyone's in it for themselves, fuck you got mine
why are you leeching off the government oy veyyyyy

lol, probably the same type of person who tells others to get a "real job" and "contribute" to society.

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

What this nigger said. Don't let these server faggots feed you a line of bullshit. They're doing just fucking fine.

John Taylor
John Taylor

No I'm not that low class

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

if you're pro tipping system then you're pro taxes
OK retard

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

m-muh status

lol fuck off you woman

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

100% this was written by a woman

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

You don't need to be a server to be sick and tired of boomer/feminist bullshit.

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

wanting good service is boomer shit
where do I sign up to officially become a boomer?

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

I'm not the one paying taxes. As delightful as it is for you screw a single food sever, just imagine how fun it is for me to screw an entire tax base--including (you)!

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

you can perform your job without a fake simping fucking child, but boomers get mad if their servers don't pet them and make them feel wanted in a public setting. you're paying for food, not a friendship.

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

when you're such a zika baby tier brainlet that you boil the whole thing down to trying to screw "the others" over
oy vey

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

how do I get on your level? fuck taxes.

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

you can perform your job without a fake simping fucking child
You can, but then you're not getting a tip.

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

No, but you have to compensate for not taking risk or you don't get restaurants to eat out at.

You are not permitted to take risks as a customer because customers are plebs who give everyone food poisoning in a fucking day.

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

Reminder that literally pro-tipping argument is defeated by pic related

Attached: 889E4451-3C77-43F8-B48F-56983869FC51.jpg (49 KB, 960x537)

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

grown man paying extra for a stranger's smile

lol. WOMAN

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

Literally every*

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

taxpayer cope

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

It's not easy. You will have to embrace poverty for a while and obtain a 'disability'.

One day, the trans-elderly shall have full rights and receive full Social Security benefits, but for now we remain a victimized class of people.

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

More about their general attitude than a smile, but yes. What's better than having some monkey dance for his dollar? Guess plebs don't understand

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

error 404 arguments not found

Julian Price
Julian Price

heard the very thing about asian places

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

I dont exist to be reading minds or correcting economic injustices. If the menu says a burger costs $10, then im paying $10. Theres enough places to eat in the world that ill just go to another one if I feel they're looking down on me for not tipping

I think this is part of the reason of the popularity of fast food in the US - theres none of this bullshit involved. Tipping is nothing but a form of economic snobbism.

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

americans be like: "the way we do things is just how things are everywhere in the west"

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

We weren't complete animals.
Hahaha
Yes you are. You could die today and the world would be a better place. You are lower than animals, lower than niggers.

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

Tipping only helps the business owner with getting away with low pay

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

What about "it's a way to ensure better service"? That would be your problem

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

One of the things I’ve never been able to figure out when I’m in the US is if you should calculate the tip based on the pre-tax amount on the bill or on the amount once taxes have been added. The rest of the world usually includes the tax in the price so it’s never a problem.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

lmao based

Attached: 1451634895067.jpg (34 KB, 414x419)

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

Oh we do, that's why I'm in here telling you to get fucked.

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

non whites dont have the capacity to understand tipping, ironically most service jobs that get tips are held by non whites

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

This. Tipping is cancer and needs to be abolished.
People dont get to take a job and agree to shitty wages and then get mad at you for not paying the difference for their boss. If people stopped tipping the employer would be forced to pay minimum wage like everyone else.

Employees dont want you to know that though because they make more than minimum wage through this tipping scam.
The employees are like shitty women that get mad at you for not bringing them a gift.

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

there are no restaurants outside of America
Well fuck me i guess my lunch was a fantasy you self righteous nitwit. Any business that will collapse because customers refuse to take on its risk deserves to fucking collapse.

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

How about you just get my refill and quit whining?

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

some people are charismatic stacies
ftfy

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

only the weak need power to feel strong

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

They are in Seattle. That's why I only tip $2 and send a round of beers to the cooks in the back.

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

Hint.
Stop tipping completely.

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

%15 is always fine for standard service

but my cost of living rises
So did the prices that this percentage is based on!
but my employer takes some
Don't yell at me because your boss literally robs you.
I only get payed ::small number:: per hour
And I'm sure that's what you tell the IRS when they ask about all those tips

I'm not suggesting that you shouldn't ever to more for exceptional service, but 15% is always sufficient. Especially when you have waitstaff that think hospitality isn't part of the job like op

Attached: 1537133682324.jpg (73 KB, 443x502)

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

Attached: XB4MvDXrt.jpg (172 KB, 755x943)

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

Is that 15% on the pre-tax amount or the amount once taxes have been added?

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

I grow my own food, I cook my own food, and if I had any I would pick my own cotton.

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

Tips are a reward for good service, your pay is what you get for showing up to work and if thats all you can give thats all you're gonna get.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

There are enough restaurants near me where I can go through the list of places I like to go and never tip and by the time I loop back around they have different staff.

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

only the weak need power to feel strong
that's why I'm screeching about a customer having a say in how much I make
lol

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

I work in a kitchen and make the same hourly wage as the servers, but they also work an easier (debatable, but imo) job, fewer hours, and take home $150-400 per night that I don’t.

Why would I pay them more money?

David Wright
David Wright

Tipping is for anglos. The same sort of people who also think that wife swapping at fancy parties, and outright cuckoldry are customary. I'm gonna go ahead and say nah.

Catholic whites don't do that faggot shit.

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

What the fuck are you talking about? Servers are paid by the restaurant owner. Do you tip your grocery store cashiers 20%? How about any %?

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

I’ve worked in a few restaurants and not only have I never seen this happen but I can’t imagine it happening.

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

I think anons point was that in the US servers aren't paid by the business, bar a few pence or something, they literally just get their tips amd that's it.

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

I see that as their fault for choosing a fake job instead of one appropriate for a man. Maybe I'd reconsider if it's a hot chick, but why any man, even a teen just looking for summer work, would degrade himself enough to be a fucking servant is beyond me. I'm not about to reward that bullshit with money. They should work landscaping like I did in HS and college.

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

proper job
landscaping
Kek. t. Bricky

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

pre tax vs post tax
Most receipts I looked at growing up where "suggested tips" were shown, based their tips on pre-tax pricing.

So pre-tax.

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

I work in a scientific field now m8, I did this over summers in college. It was a fun experience and gave me time to think without restriction, being mainly mindless work. I could piss wherever I wanted in people's yards as long as they didn't see too, total freedom. I miss those times t b h.

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

Over R100,000 has been raised in online campaigns for a waitress that was allegedly reduced to tears by a #RhodesMustFall activist nigger Ntokozo Qwabe this week.

goodthingsguy.com/people/ashleigh-schultz/

whites stick together, mostly.

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

Such a nasty attitude. I believe you shall receive no tip. Now go work in the kitchen, where they work hard for no tips, you fucking cunt.

William Robinson
William Robinson

also
waiter
proper job
t. manslave cuck

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

He's literally asking for restaurant prices to be higher you fat illiterate fuck. The whole point of tips is the servers get paid less and the food itself is therefore cheaper.

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

this. i tip $6 at any restaurant i go to. doesn't matter if it's a $100 truffle risotto or a $10 burger and fries

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

I would die homeless long before I worked any job related to customer service

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

Thanks. This always bothers me when I’m in the US. Everywhere else you just calculate it on the total, seeing that the taxes tend to be included in the price. In the end it probably doesn’t make much of a difference, seeing that it’s usually only a dollar or two more. But it’s good to know regardless.

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

Can't wait for robot waiters

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

Yeah, I fail to understand this either. WTF part of the transaction warrants a tip? Ringing it up with the cash register? F-ing crazy. I usually don't go back to those places a 2nd time. I figure they may fuck with my food if they remember me as the bitchy non-tipper take-out guy.

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

Pay for performance is the ideal model for any job. My annual bonus is based on "production", in my case budget saved. I routinely get a 50% larger bonus than many of my co-workers and they can't seem to figure out why, when they constantly don't show up for work and don't put any effort into their work.

Why should servers get top level pay for bottom level production?

Jace Green
Jace Green

pay for performance
fuck that shit. I'm a professional, not some whore who dances for tips. If someone's doing a bad job, fire them, if not then pay them a good salary.

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

stop spamming this false flag

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

It's a bonus. I make a good salary, which is supplemented by the bonus.

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

In America we like to see how much the government is robbing us before we pay. I guess this is confusing for other countries. Fortunately states keep sales tax under 10%, but unfortunately it's usually greater then 0%

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

until you give me a blowjob with my food, you ain't getting shit

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

I swear tipping threads is the most tried and true slide topic on Jow Forums
these threads ALWAYS hit bump limit.

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

In most civilized countries, the employer pays a good enough wage that wait staff don't have to live on tips. Those staff tend to work hard, take less time off, and are generally better employees overall.

It seems that only in America, the biggest third world country in history, that tipping seems to be norm and wait staff are treated like slaves........

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

This is why I was unsure about the tip before or after tax. The tax rates differ from state to state and county to county. So why should you tip more just because the sales tax is higher in a different state/county when someone is doing the exact same job?

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

That's true of my job but I don't get a fucking tip.

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

never tip waitresses that you don't know
never tip niggers because you know they aren't going to tip anyone.
never tip non whites for that matter
Never tip food servers i'm not their boss let them ask him for a wage instead of pick pocketing with pity
Never tip gas station atendents
never tip mechanics
never tip barbers unless they are extremely hot and flirtatious
Tip your local masseuse only if they give happy endings
Tip your local Chinese restaurant if they speak English well and only if they've been serving CLEAN food for more than 20 years as a family.

Attached: what-are-you-retarded.png (412 KB, 896x456)

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

only 20%
Typical stingy jew
I give the server my latest paycheck.
They've earned it more than i, a white male, have.
I T ' S. T I M E

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

tipping

Thank god I'm not an American KEK.

Hahahaha.

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

sup tyrone, tell your mom i asked how she durin

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

another form of meritocracy

the more expensive the meals in restaurant, the better the service and wait staff(usually)

Brody Wood
Brody Wood

You son of a bitch. I work in kitchens at times as well. I'd beat your ass if I saw you doing this as frustrating as it can be. Working in a kitchen that is. Frustrating.

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

I wish I could remember that people like you exist when I'm hungry

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

When i worked in a kitchen, i got tips every once in a while, and lots of people saying "this is the best X we've gotten here!" and was the only person I ever saw getting that treatment. Needless to say I was fired from both places, once for mixing up the days on the insane work schedule, and not being there for the shift when the bitch area manager happened to be visiting, and once for "not mixing well with the other staff" or some bullshit that didnt make any sense.

Connor James
Connor James

Because most american restaurants are run like shitty hobby operations. There's no calculation going on, no coherent or justified prices. It's just wild guessing.
daily lunch menus that even with drinks will result in a net loss
$30 entrees, $19 main courses with pretty much the same "raw product" costs while all of them are big enough to fill 2 people
drink prices jumping all over the place with no coherence
happy hours with drink prices that won't even cover rent
high quality ingredients with world wide set prices that are never even closely priced right
free drinks and endless refills on soft drinks
always way overstaffed

A Restaurant is serious business not just a hobby event. And where ever I was in the US restaurants where worse run economical than in fucking Cuba.

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

I was always taught 10% for breakfast, 15 for lunch, 20 for dinner. You tip for good service (always making sure my drink is full, etc.)

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

and then, suddenly, for no reason at all whatsoever, people

pic highly related - mcd's kiosk also somehow related

Attached: suddenly.png (1.07 MB, 1275x415)

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

Tipping is such a jew invention, fuck me,
I never tip and i never will, nobody fucking tips me at my job in IT, why should i tip some retard who walks around with a plate?

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

Tips need to be earned, not given. And 20% is way too high, unless she also gives you a BJ.

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

Haha. I ordered dominos and when the delivery came in I gave the exact amount even with coins with no tip. I saw her face go from happy to sad

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

i enjoy going to a nice restaurant surrounded by fellow white people. it's unspoken that we all know the 20% tip is a small price to pay for an all white sanctuary.
if you don't like tipping then go to burger kangz with the rest of the riff raff.

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

I stopped tipping all women and non whites. I get the best service from white males anyway.

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

Americans give up an extra 20% of their bill because they would be dining with loud nogs and trailer trash otherwise.

David Hughes
David Hughes

tipping at all
lmao!

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

server doesn't want to be server
is still a server

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

I always tell them the story that I have a black dad and a white mom. When they're inevitably a thot server; tattoos, degenerate piercings, to vocally happy for black dad white mom, etc. I always write thanks dad on the tip section and just pay for my food.

Attached: c7f.png (123 KB, 650x558)

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

Fuck yourself waiter cuck

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

If you can't do anything but bring plates to a table, get some skills.

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

I remember when people were thrilled with 10%. Not my fault if they aren't happy with that anymore.

Attached: 1560454769396.png (615 KB, 700x700)

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

You're right. I'm not white.
I don't care about who serves my food. The restaurant is already paying the server to do their job so WHY should I feel to add my direct patronage to them, huh? If they so desperate need the money, why not look for a better paying job? Why must I be accountable for their decisions?
I don't care to tip. I don't give an absolute fuck about it.
My deal and business is with the establishment, not the server. Or what, should I directly pay te server?
Shouldn't I in that case also tip the hostess? The chef? The reception employees? The people doing the cleaning? What makes the server to be above them all? Shouldn't everyone's work be equal for they are ALL important?

Just what makes tipping so crucial?

Attached: 1560058055489.png (118 KB, 404x404)

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

25% for supper? 30% for a late night drink at the bar? They have lights in the restaurant you know, service doesn’t get harder after dark
Tips don’t make sense but if they did, it would be as a simple gift proportional to quality of service. Percentages of the food, scaling with the time of day, etc is just daft

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

If you aren’t tipping at LEAST 20%, you aren’t white.

After years of being educated on Jow Forums on who is white and who is not by the "Intellectuals of the World", the Yanks of course, now they finally come up with a new rule "to be white".

To actually "be white" you got tip, like the dumbest 56% goy ape yank!!!

Got that Swedish ash blondes and Scottish redheads you are not white either!!!!

Learn to tip, niggers!!!

(unless you go to McDonald's, there you don't need to tip, because people that go there are all niggers)

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

Fast food in America is popular only because we have to tip at normal restaurants.

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

a data server? web server? those fuckers want tips now?

Attached: 1543421120330.gif (1.84 MB, 202x360)

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

The lobster is still heaver

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

Bartenders can make up to $1000 a night when busy
High end restaurants tend to tip more
Used to work as a server at Logan's
Tipping is a scam, business have enough to pay servers $20hr
Most servers are on drugs during their shift, high end or not.
That salad you ordered was made without gloves

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

I only ever got tips when I
genuine friendly service, smiling throughout and some conversation where appropriate
recommended menu items along with their specific tasting notes
this includes for other languages, I learned all menu items and tasting notes in Spanish, French. German, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Polish, Russian, Arabic, Mandarin (other languages were less common and generally English speakers)
served the client swiftly, no more than 20 minutes gap between courses and drinks no more than 5 minutes after order
And I mean why would I otherwise, since I only had to bring food out to the correct tables as a basic job role. Americans are filthy pig dogs

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

tipping is globohomo depressing wages
make restaurants have to pay these dirty fucks and get rid of the eeoc so they can fire people without a fight

then you won't have to do this dumb shit
alternatively gas the jews

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

Do these people think that people go to restaurants just for food? Food is much cheaper at the grocery store, they are paying for the service, so put a smile on no one will come to your restaurant.

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

This. A manager of a fancy restaurant isn't hiring amateurs and probably has much stricter rules for their staff.

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

The service is always shit, no server wants to be a server

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

Service is not always shit, I've had plenty of waiters that do their best to make the experience a good one. The fact is that the job IS the service. The job is not "Bring those people a plate of food that someone else cooks" They could use trained monkeys for that. The job is making sure the customer is happy with their experience in the restaurant and acting like you want to be there is part of that. There is no point in going to a restaurant without the service.

Luke Long
Luke Long

lol goedkope flikker

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

here's a tip
get a job that doesn't require tips for you to get payed

everywhere else in the world restaurants pay their staff a proper wage.
why can't American restaurant owners run a profitable business while paying staff an honest wage?

Anyone that gets a job like that is fucking moron.

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

Follow my rule OP. I tip whites 30% and non-whites O. Shitskins are living off my taxes and invading my nation. I am not going to tip them for it.

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

t. entitled cunt

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

I am a lead cook for a fine dining restaurant, so I never tip. Fuck jannies and fuck servers
On a related note, I once got drunk at a bucca de peppo walked into the kitchen and gave everyone on the line and in the dish pit 20 bucks, the restaurant manager kicked me out.

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

You are an absolute idiot if you actually believe something like this a server gets way more an hour than the minimum wage and the servers would be pissed if tips were removed in favor of minimum wage or slightly higher minimum wage this is coming from someone who was a server for around 2 years and while my coworkers in the kitchen were making around 8 an hour i was making at least 12 an hour and the other servers were making similar amounts

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

$12, is that with tips?

i get $19 USD an hour as a ceramic sanitation engineer

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

this entire post
So this is what burgers learn in school, huh?

Attached: 1502459892072.jpg (36 KB, 480x476)

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

Waiters are paid (by the customer) on commission. Waiters are the final point of sales, explaining the menu and the specials. This incentivizes the waiter to upsell when taking orders.

Attached: 1518720284802.gif (55 KB, 678x422)

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

fuck going out to eat

Christian Green
Christian Green

If you're going to be a cynical, miserable asshole like the cunt that wrote that paragraph, you don't deserve a tip

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

If tipping is considered socially mandatory, then it seems retarded for it to be optional and not just included in the menu price.

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

tipping servers based on the job they do
I can walk 3 meters and hold a plate by myself.

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

Tipping is plain retarded. I heard your country was paying people lower than minimum wage because of tipping .

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

I'm a waiter and I love my job.
sage

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

They compliment the food, moron

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit