Joining the military is based and redpilled

Only high test men may join. You fight to protect the white race, get paid kill shitskin and fuck their women in the process.

Why arent you enlisted yet you faggot

Attached: 1560527263280.jpg (407x509, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqLRqzTp6Rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get killed for Jews

No tanks

>military enlistment
>current year

Attached: 4DD224BF-EAAB-478D-B9F9-6590FD67F406.gif (200x107, 1.15M)

I want to cum in her

Attached: 56cef3f545ebaf7ebad9bc9094848bec.png (500x731, 240K)

>get paid kill shitskin and fuck their women in the process.
Why would I want to fuck a shitskin?

Who is this

actually, you protect system that allows turning kids into trannies, shoving lgbt propaganda into public life, increasing taxes, forcing circumcision meme, and taking in 3rd world labor to replace highly educated whites in engineering and medicine.

Me too bruh
Faggot
My wife

Attached: 1560544086600.png (760x929, 551K)

>fight wars of other people
>cucking yourself^
>fight wars for jews
>shilling yourself^

military is woke and bluepilled

Gross

does she have a pet dog at least?

Pretty jewsed and shlomopilled

war hasnt been declared in 100 years

just declare war, thats all you have to do mr. recruiter

occupying foreign countries and getting killed by locals defending thier own land is retarded, we would expect the same if they came here

>OP got drafted against his will
>h-heh! only alphas go to the military!

Attached: 1549307648857.jpg (432x495, 20K)

The military is probably a great option for many pol users desu

Teach you good skills, will pay for school, great benefits, plus more

Might be deployed but very unlikely you will see combat or be in danger

>getting killed for jews by jews is redpilled
only if you are a disposable NPC

Losers join the military. If you aren't an officer, you're an ultra low iq fuckup who will be randomly nuggeted for jew wars.

This

Attached: 1560128483677m.jpg (819x1024, 97K)

Join the military and you can choose to get stationed to Japan. Sure you will deploy but what the anti military shills dont tell you is that it could be to places like Dubai.

Dont you want a nip gf user? Fucking join

Attached: 7186c8e32ccadaa597bff0dee7d0c112-1.jpg (1025x1280, 334K)

You don't get to choose shit. Fucking retard.

The draft is based and redpilled and part of any fascist society. A volunteer army is a mercenary force for Jews.

don't bother with military talk. All the beta cucks in here put their tinfoil hats on, make an 8th degree connection to the Jew and justify being a bitch because 'muh jew'. I mean we literally have video of Iran mining that oil tanker, and currently actively blocking tug boats from accessing it to tow it, and people in here still believe it's Jew tricks. What more evidence do these retards need.

T. Jew. I know more about military shit than you do. I browse here 24/7 and watch fox news

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UqLRqzTp6Rk

Gym leader in the next pokemon game

Fuuuuuck this is the 3rd consecutive thread literally shilling how "based and redpeeled" it is to die for this fucked up, rotten system.

It really is fucking happening this time, isn't it?

Attached: 1508161059398.jpg (669x669, 51K)

I'm more concerned with why are their so many shill threads pushing this as 'muh jews' when it's literally as simple as Iran hates Trump from cancelling the Iran Nuclear Deal which sent them billions of dollars in cash. And now the US is selling oil on the world market which fucks Iran as well.

Think of it this way, Obama didn't want America being an oil producer and also made the deal to give Iran a metric shit ton of money. You don't find it strange how much Obama in power benefited Iran and now that Trump's in power it's the exact opposite.

The Jews are playing pol like a fiddle. They know your hatred for them which makes you blind to the most obvious things.

>fighting for the kikes is based
you will die along with your gods