Why is Jow Forums defending Iran so hard?

why is Jow Forums defending Iran so hard?
we should bomb the fuck out of them and take their oil

Attached: 1559845885019.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

My grandma always told me we should nuke all of the Middle East.

Your grandma sounds based and redpilled

Fuck off Nick.

Attached: 1539178301190.gif (250x158, 2M)

>defending Iran
I'm attacking shitbag neocons.

Attached: Bill Kristol.jpg (992x558, 54K)

You are defending muzzies that are stuck in the literal stone age

why?

Pol is dumb as shit and will latch on to any person, place, or thing that is vaguely anti jewish regardless of its other beliefs or motives. We have spastics jumping to communist governments, liberal politicians, and actual retards because they said they didn’t like the Jews once in spit of if that person is pushing for literally the same things the kikes are.

based trips of truth
couldn't have said it better myself
Jow Forums utterly btfo

That doesn’t mean I agree with you I could give less of a shit about some random sand niggers and their escapades. I’m just stating the obvious

Not worth it unless you conquer the whole country and eliminate its inhabitants to gain a foothold into Asia, China is on the rise

You are not even trying anymore aren't you Shlomo? Just go home you have Sabbath to celebrate tomorrow.

Sure if you plan on taking all the shitskins too.

>stuck in the literal stone age
The 1st generation abrahamic, white hating, penis mutilating savages can fight their own wars against the 3rd generation abrahamic, white hating, penis mutilating savages.

Attached: THESE AND THESE COME FROM HERE.jpg (284x692, 79K)

Attached: 1520072745029.jpg (252x291, 50K)

Is your grandma a kike, schlomo?

China has less than 5 years until total economic and societal collapse
no way lol. We have plenty of cheap labor south of the border as it is.

Based grama.
We just dont want to be lied to.
This isnt about oil anymore though its about helping jews with greater israel. Fuck that shit.

Still tho, fuck the bolsheviks kikes.

No more wars for Israel.

>Bomb the shit out of'em
And then the International Banking Cartels will use THAT as another excuse as to why they have to further pack our countries with more so-called "oppressed Refugees".
So uh........no........I don't think I want to play this game again

Attached: LetsGoBeOpressed.jpg (1000x758, 157K)

Because that worked out so well with Iraq. Fuck off, retard.

Israel has nothing to do with this. If anything, the longer we wait the better the chance THEY will do something on a far greater scale than us.

So you take the words of hired shills as a reflection of the TRUE nature of this place?

Attached: Laugh4.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Because i don't like nuclear war with Russia.

Using that logic, why not just bomb the entire planet and take ALL of the resources?

>take their oil
Shale will make the current bretton-woods system obsolete and we won't need to deal with middle eastern shitholes for oil.

that isn't using logic though, that is just being a retarded leaf.

Iran is a theocratic dictatorship that brutally oppresses their own. It's in the worlds interest that someone takes them out. The oil (for us) would just be the cherry on top.

That goes without say, but fuck the Jews and fuck Israel
I’ve been here long enough to know it’s full of knee jerk retards that can’t tell someone pushing for the kike agenda isn’t what you want just because they say they don’t like kikes

Shale is not as cost effective as once thought, the wells don't replenish fast enough and there is barely a profit to be made.

I dont see borders. we're all one human race. or whatever.

Jow Forums most of all I think, wants honesty and freedom of infomation.

This is why an unlikely Iranian Immigrant Vegan Activist Woman became one of Jow Forums's heroes.

Attached: Nasim Lion.png (655x531, 499K)

where have you been for the last 3 years? Shale is the future. There's enough shale in Midland-Odessa alone to keep the country going for another 200 years.

Amen.

Attached: 7023603457347.jpg (572x419, 29K)

that isn't using intelligence though, that is just being a kike.

SHOO SHOO AWAY YOU JEW

>You are defending muzzies
better than fighting for jewish interests

Tired of fucking around in the sand for the jews. And we never actually get the oil somehow jews do.

the problem is we wouldnt take shit. it would be like iraq and afghanistan where we torch trillions of dollars for literally no benefit, and probably for a detriment in terms of blowback anti-US sentiment. these idiots who say the iraq war was about oil are complete mouthbreathers--we could have literally bought all the oil in their country for less money than we spend on the war. and after the war, we didnt even take any of their oil. in fact, isis used it to finance their operations.

The Bush admin definetly thought the oil would be worth it. They dont ever take it they just want it to get to market asap to bring down the price. Fucking Iraq took ten years to get up and running though. More then 9 years more then predicted. So they wanted oil they are just fuck ups.

It would solve a lot of problems to just kill them and take all their shit. Why can't that be our strategy?

Attached: 11987.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Attached: wages low prices high banker war cycle.jpg (725x560, 101K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER

sloppy job mossad

We have our own oil retard

But then you also have to separate the 'support-shills' out of that mess.
You know the ones I mean: their job is to go:
>"THIS! Yes! What this user said! He's right!
etc etc
This shit is beyond far to obvious in the
>"Hurr-durr!...Zognald Drumpfy-Wumpfy, Miga-kike"
etc-threads.
But yeah, in other not-so-obvious to the new lurkers------types of issues------it can be tricky to sift the 'support-shills' from some actual jack-ass

>take their oil
who cares about that shit? the important thing is to kill all sandniggers

You want America to fight a war for Saudi Arabia and Israel, and you're accusing US of "defending" sandpeople? Fuck off, Moshe. You're literally demanding that Americans die for Mecca.

>let's die for Israel!
No.

>ur wpns make war
Brainlet drawin

Not for Israel or Saudi Arabia. Iran is the Msulims most favorite country. Go to Muslim forums and talk to them, they love Iran because they see it as the herald of the new Caliphate. Iran should be dealt with.

Found the faggot. That whole region should be a glass parking lot.

Shia and Sunni Muslims do not get along, faggot. They wouldn't share a caliphate. Nice try.

>Let's attack Iran
>Let's steal their oil
>Let's use that oil money to finance Israel and welfare for niggers
In exchange we get
>Destabilized M.E. country (anotha one)
>More refugees for europe
>More money for israel
>Dead US soldiers
>More money for israel
Nothing good is to be found within the American "people".

Attached: 1561666845135.gif (220x163, 186K)

Because Jow Forums is cluttered with lefties and Arabs

Here you go.

Attached: simpsons willie muslims.jpg (1285x1937, 559K)

Because you glow niggers have lied for so long everyone caught on. Plus there is literally a pending internal war brewing.

Hear hear.

Why aren't we defending jew agenda, it's a real mystery.

>we should bomb the fuck out of them and take their oil

Attached: 1546055480704.jpg (688x456, 43K)

What has any Iranian ever done to you? You only know what the MSM tells you and can't see through the lies. dumb fucking assclown

It's pretty fun to watch. A few factions at play:

1) sandniggers
2) "hate israel at all cost" fags
3) conspiracy niggers
4) genuine concern we're being false-flagged into middle east 2 electric boogaloo

I think it's mostly 1 and 2 with most of the 4's having given up by now.

>fuck Jow Forums and FUCK iran
>I won't be satisfied until thousands of young white men from oregon, maine, and north dakota die in the middle east because uh yeah that japanese tanker
>look how great the ziocon plan in Iraq went! we got those WMDs didnt we go- i mean boys

Attached: riiiiiight.png (276x183, 9K)

>defending trans

You are on the wrong board.

Attached: 1549451314192.jpg (656x890, 81K)

Crypto Jews need to spread their buttcheeks for Palestinian goats and get the fuck off this planet.

PRAISE

>You are on the wrong planet.
ftfy

uh we dont even steal the oil you fucking retard, we're golem goys if we at least got something out of it wouldnt be so all consumingly infuriating

Because people are sick of fighting Israel's battles.

>we should bomb the fuck out of them
Yeah we're really good at doing that and can probably do it pretty quick and efficiently.
>take their oil
Why? We don't need it. It's shit quality crude. We get better stuff from our own wells or Mexico.

Attached: d49493d4949305.gif (720x540, 57K)

>Spend trillions
>get thousands of Americans killed
>Probably start ww3 as china and Russia both back Iran

You fucking retards, are you an Exxon mobile share holder? Because war for oil is not American taking their oil, it's private corporations taking the oil. It's war for pissrael and for energy companies bottom line. Commit suicide now.

that was fast

I swear to God, you Americans have a greater lust for blood than the eternal German.

Because fighting Iran just means we're fighting for greater Israel. We shouldn't be fighting any countries until we figure out just what the hell is going on with everything. If we were really based we would be defending Europeans from whatever African or Arab wants to run straight into Europe. We should be shooting Mexicans as they cross over our border. Instead we're fucking around in the middle east doing whatever the fuck in the name of the military industrial complex

Attached: 1560212279240.jpg (1024x762, 82K)

Cause we never take the oil. We just pay huge contracts to companies to build bombs, blow the fuck out of everything, then pay huge contracts to companies to rebuild it all.

except Israel right schlomo?

>why is Jow Forums defending Iran so hard?
Because Jow Forums is filled with a bunch of niggers that want to “stick it to da man”.

Attached: 2D9DB0BD-0CEA-412B-9D8A-58E5B7CACC86.jpg (750x856, 97K)

>we should bomb the fuck out of them and take their oil

Attached: mutt.png (547x626, 17K)

>the government should spend 2 trillion in order for a few companies to secure 30 billion in oil/construction contracts

good goy

Attached: 1468814512920 (1).jpg (692x960, 207K)

>(((OP))): Why aren't you goyim wanting to fight a war for Israel?
KYS you goddamn nigger

Go on, mutt. Try it. Would be nice seeing more dead americans and teracts in US.

>Because people are sick of fighting Israel's battles.

Tell that to some of your countrymen. They didn't get the message.

>we
Lol

Pretty much this, the country's getting purposefully turned non-white, but for some reason some sandniggers on the opposite side of the globe are our #1 priority.

Fuck that, I’m not dying for this shitty country and especially not Israel.

Literally this, there's a whole weird paradigm across the far-right of shilling for shitskins if it can be spun as anti-Israel somehow. You can see it with that Mark Weber guy from IHR, he's all pro-Muslim because Muslims deny the Holocaust.

Attached: s3zbr8k7kn611.jpg (474x474, 35K)

U mad wh*te Goi?

Attached: C3AB1FDF-75C0-41DE-9D99-D03ACB0F6F44.jpg (1067x620, 103K)

>This isnt about oil anymore
But it is, to be more specific it's about petrodollar. Israel and all those muzzie contries are secondary. The important thing is not letting them trade with EU and China in something other than dollar.

>"We"
You'll do nothin you fat little neckbeard.

Lol that's what 'experts' were saying 10 years ago.

>Israel has nothing to do with this.

The administration has already come out and said that they want to preserve Israeli national security. Practically every conversation about Iran includes something about Israel.

You are absolutely clueless. Bretton Woods ended in 1971... And you have never relied on Middle Eastern oil. You didn't invade Iraq to get their oil, but to maintain your control over the global energy market.

Attached: 1519791280392.gif (476x477, 134K)

>why is Jow Forums defending Iran so hard?
WHAT AN EXCELLENT QUESTION

Attached: 1558315522411.jpg (400x302, 35K)

Attached: 5AC98383-7EA0-42FB-AA49-65A6D3EDDC24.png (548x626, 27K)

Kek. That Pic shows exactly what I was talking about

in alternative reality Hillary won and bombed Syria and Iran. Russia responsed with heavy nuclear bombing. War on war, it causes apocalyptic death to the whole World. Entire planet is now in ruins, hoping for grace, but their hopes in vain.

Defending the american people, and our nation, sometimes benefits Iran.

based. fuck the middle east and israel. and hooknose religions need to burn.

fuck off ziocon scum

your urging us to support something proves you don't control us.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 8.12.55 PM.png (872x968, 1.22M)

>them diktators are evil. they don't have no freedoms like in the good ol' red white and blue.
You wear the leash of Israel and will fight to stay a slave to the jews.