The Russian Army is a Fucking Joke

youtu.be/Jm8YwiSt8Uk?t=29

This video is so cringy. Even Russian propaganda can't make their military look good. Holy shit.

Attached: Capture.png (649x434, 370K)

Check my ##s

It's called sandbagging little fella. Go ahead and try their bluff.

nice

>what is minimizing your real strength
we do the same thing when we fill our videos with women and mexicans, except we don’t do it to feign strength, we do it because we’re actual niggers

>God, Russia is just so based!! I can't wait to have qt russian virgin wife and get married in based ordodox church and speak BASED slavonic! Much better than "da west". :DDD
Why does this happen?

Attached: 1549034434377.png (1122x664, 1.42M)

Russia let’s women in their army. I know I can’t say much as a bong, but for a generally authoritarian state that is cucked

As a white nationalist i hate russia so fucking much. Hitler was right, they are mongolian subhuman savages who need to be exterminated.
Thier women look nice, we might keep them as sex slaves once we invzde thier slavix
C shithole in our neo nazi crusade against the east. 1488 my white brother. We will avenge hitler. Never forget what these savages did to the german people. Pic related. That my grandfather who was an ss soldier in ww2

Attached: IMG_1904.jpg (621x621, 98K)

I wouldn't be so quick to judge my American friend.

Attached: US Military Power.jpg (600x400, 73K)

A+ фop тхe eффopт cкхлoмo.

look at yourself mutt

You don't understand Russia's true strength.
They are used to shit.
In case of a full blown war Americans will start protesting within 24 hours because they won't be able to get their favourite brand of onions milk.
Russians will eat exclusively potatoes for 2 years and say nothing.
They are a broken people, but slave mentality is great during a military conflict.

Not sure if falseflag baiting or you're just a retarded kikel. Those are East Germans my dude.

>RT video from the most remote area of Russia
What's the point of the thread

Attached: 1545437711942.jpg (700x394, 161K)

Ceнкю вepи мaтч

generals got to have hoes, you know. And if hoes are paid by gov - that's neat.

>just a random military exercise
>This video is so cringy. Even Russian propaganda can't make their military look good. Holy shit.
You need to be 18 to post in this site

Fuck, I hate this shit. It fills me with rage.

Attached: 1521343858.png (600x487, 48K)

> literal communist china fish food

yea...go away assange kike