>Damn, see those yeezys?
>Fuck man, we need more Asian representation in the media
>Want to go the the gym after biology?
>Kendrick Lamar is fucking sick
>Shoutout to my boi J.Lin
>That surprised Pikachu meme is so me rn
>I looked it up on Yelp first
>She's cute, but I hear she only dates white guys
>Uh yeah so who's your favorite azn youtuber?
>Final Fanatsy VII is the best game ever made

Why are Asian Americans so cringe?

Attached: average_kevin.jpg (800x800, 85K)

>dude wanna watch me play a game of hearthstone?

>Final Fanatsy VII is the best game ever made
I like this kid.

lol my university is filled with people like this. asians are hive minded robots.

I went to a 67 percent black school and the Asians and whites stuck together. I don’t have anything against them

Only azn kid I ever knew was back in elementary school and he was a hapa and and had the 80HD.

> Wassup ,I'm Tuan
> Yeah i order like 10 bottles, du ma idgaf!
> What are your plans after the club? lets go hit that 24 hours pho spot
> du ma fool, my mom makes better pho than this. bun bo hue is better tho
> yo i made like 30 racks off flippin some weed to "migos". they shout me out on the song,dawg
" swear to god my plug was vietnamese"
> whos that token white girl thats always hanging out with thuy and them. you think she let me hit?
> FungBros and WongFu 4 LYFE
> ay fool,counterstrike lowkey got me into guns. lets hit the shooting range sometimes

Attached: 8fppx.jpg (480x480, 91K)

Attached: when-bubble-tea-is-life-9gagnomnom-bubbletea-boba-9gag-39467426.png (500x779, 188K)

The cringe in these examples results from insufficient ethnocentrism; everyone's dignity is diminished by affecting corporate nigger culture identity

>hi I'm kevin chongwang
why do asians do this?

Why do asians love bubble tea so much

It's good you should try it

only vietnamese and mongoliand can be Asian Chad

From what I have noticed, Asians are the most materialistic tryhards in existence. Their entire life revolves around money, status, and consuming pop culture. Fads are to Asians what niggers are to crime. They will also do whatever is possible to be better than other people at something so they can lord it over them. It isn’t a bad existence, just very shallow.

Because they're shitskins. We Japanese are nothing like this. We're all fuckin' Nazis.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Because it's the only "Asian" cultural attachment they have besides getting good grades and having shitty parents.

I love bubble tea and I'm 3/4 white 1/4 creatura.

Attached: g9hshohwcdxy.png (1920x1503, 2.25M)

Attached: gnmjb4wbm7g11.png (568x672, 360K)

this.they think anyone but asians drinking bubble tea is cultural appropriation. In fact they think calling it bubble tea is cultural appropriation.

Kevin goes to Planet Fitness so his son Lucas can afford to go to LA Fitness.

you forgot the $300 swedish backpacks

America turns people into whiny faggots. Actual Asians aren't like this.

Attached: J29pD1V.jpg (1430x1206, 167K)

MFW bubble tea caused a chinese girl to not poop for a week and she almost died in China and everybody is laughing at her for ingesting over 100 boba pearls

>builds $2500 computer

>only plays league of legends and hearthstone

Attached: asian kid.png (1280x720, 1007K)

that's not very good. needs work
absolutely devastatingly spot on

The normal ones who I've been friends with are fine. The ones that imitate niggers or try to look like k-pop faggots are disgusting though.

haha yes I think I'll study Mathematics or Electrical engineering at the University of Waterloo