Pepsico pushes subliminal pro-minority messages

Mountain Dew released a new Liberty Brew flavor to celebrate America. Now the top of the label/can advertise a website dewnited.com (the website itself seems to be a simple contest with no malicious intent). Here's the catch, the font on the label, which does not match the font used elsewhere on the label, seems to be deliberately chosen so that the character N looks similar to an H, making it appear to say "dewhited." Is this a ploy to dewhite America or just a coincidence?

Attached: Mtn-Dew-Liberty-Brew.jpg (320x320, 29K)

kusoge

The funny reality is.. if you mix all the Mt Dew flavors together, you get brown liquid that tastes like shit

could you use mspaint to circle what youre talking about?

soda is for people that haven't woken up yet and probably never will.

Lol mtn jew

Do you not drink the ultimate gamer fuel when shilling online shlomo?

Maybe leftists will start chugging Mountain Dew and die of diabetes or bladder cancer.

Rednecks most likely keep the Mt Dew brand afloat off their purchases alone. I doubt they'd be this bold. Autism 10/10 tho.

Who the fuck still drinks carbonated sugar cubes?!!?

10/10 flavor, its been a while since there was one this good, isn't this the same font they usually use on limited editions tho?

I bet one of the flavors is abortioned fetus.

Woah man, that was an epic reply

ChECkED!

>50 flavors

yeah right... what are the 50 flavors? where is the list?

trade secrets

just one flavor marketed as 50
bullshit ass dew

/Thread
God trips have spoken

Attached: 1555462685472.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

Its all shit, you mix shit with shit, you end up with shit.

I have masters Mountain Dew typography. That being said, my thesis was entirely focused on “Mountain Dew Code Red,” so I cant say for sure here. But this looks like a nothingburger as far as I can tell. If you look, it is 50 flavors in one. Obviously referring to the 50 states that comprise the United States. Clear support for nationalism. The Statue of Liberty is depicted as unambiguously aryan. She is riding an American style motorcycle, flanked by two bald eagles. as 100% white. She appears angry. And is wielding her torch menacingly towards Congress. This looks to me like all 63 grams of sugar are based and dewpilled.

>it looks like Trump has been working behind the scenes to get some proxies to help him fight deep state tech companies and Gillette. Mt Dew is a huge get. If I were Trump my next stop would be at Campbell’s soup HQ.

Code Red is some good stuff, don't you think?

With your logic explain this

Attached: 54A9EF1C-0DFB-4A10-8F27-97DB40625D44.jpg (841x515, 80K)

Big. If Jew

I had to spend a lot of time squinting to figure out what you're talking about. I think we're going to be okay.