Lets all laugh at these morons

This tri of dindus cost Oberlin College anywhere from 11-33 million dollars in a lawsuit.

defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/jury-awards-11-million-to-bakery-accused-of-racism-for-stopping-shoplifter-5Rx-HJmUFECgT95DejgYbA/

Why are they so god damn stupid and entitled? Do you think this trio of dumb niggers will be what makes Oberlin shut down?

Attached: image.jpg (787x600, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/jury-awards-11-million-to-bakery-accused-of-racism-for-stopping-shoplifter-5Rx-HJmUFECgT95DejgYbA/
youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA
legalinsurrection.com/2019/06/oberlin-college-vows-to-fight-gibsons-bakery-verdict-this-is-not-the-final-outcome/
docs.google.com/document/d/1A4s16Cr1ecpMzDUpaY-xBlH06kgrSc2VpVVRQhTLBLM/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder if Oberlin College's insurance policy had a Dumb Fucking Nigger Addendum.

>11-33
Reports say $44M

Attached: 1546178071403.png (1920x1080, 468K)

Wtf 44!!

All thanks to three dumb niggers... Holy shit..

Yeah, it just popped up in my jewtube feed, Tim Pool covered this earlier I guess.

Self bump

It wasn't the students, it was the school defending them for robbery.

Hahaha I love how fake deferential niggers are when they think they're thiiiiiiiis close to getting lots of free money. When they lost, I guarantee they chimped out.

Attorney's fees for both sides need to be added to the total too. Hope it gets up to a cool $50 that Oberlin ends up paying for this ordeal.

33+11=??
11:dont know the legal definition
33:punitive damages (or some shit)

He cried like a bitch when he got arrested.

you got to sell the police brutality man.
cameras are always rolling.

>defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/jury-awards-11-million-to-bakery-accused-of-racism-for-stopping-shoplifter-5Rx-HJmUFECgT95DejgYbA/
To these kids' credit, they admitted the theft and stated that the bakery's action were not racially motivated. The real culprit in this civil lawsuit was Oberlin and its vice principal.

He looks like a bitch if the femnigs are the standard.

11 million from the libel charge + 33 million from the damages the came from the libel statements.
I also read that the college was talking shit about the jury's verdict on a libel lawsuit.
This case is a dumpster fire if I have ever seen one...

Niggers are cancer

Another user linked to an document filed to the court they are not paying for it, it was in a previous thread, the dean that was emailing them saying that she'd unleash the students if she could, should be on the hook for it

Not literate on the law but the judge can say say
>"Fuck it thats too much. You get 200k and thats it"
If Im not mistaken.

Why the fuck do you fucking boomers write “nog”, what the fuck even is that? Noggers? Write “nig” you senile, autistic retards.

Any law fags on here can validate that the damages would be lowered? I thought Ohio had a limit and this went above it

People who look like this are invariably evil busybodies who can’t be satisfied unless they’re sticking their hands all in other people’s healthy soup pots.

You do not build yourself a life of sloth and ugliness like this, in academia no less, without being and becoming an absolutely miserable creature who wants to poison everyone else to bring them down to the same level as you see an understand yourself. It’s why these ducking lunatics are ALWAYS hideous old hags or bald, feminine, short loser men. They hate themselves and thus look for a projection of some imagined foe in the world to do battle with. EVERYTHING they do is out of fear of facing themselves.

Attached: BEF84C47-9690-4C68-8FD3-78BF04121547.jpg (1067x1600, 1.23M)

Wish they would do this in divorce courts once in a while.
>10 million$? Here's $10.

fat chance white man.

I'm pretty sure Oberlin College's actions cost them the millions of dollars.

Attached: frasierbros.gif (576x432, 3.59M)

State law caps penalty fees at twice initial damages not including court costs. $33M gets awarded by the jury but cut down to $22M for a total payout of $33M. The jury did award court costs though so that'll go even higher now.

>will be what makes Oberlin shut down?
33 million is nothing to a university.

> jury rendered a verdict of $11.2 million
>Because Ohio law caps punitive damages at twice compensatory damages, the maximum punitive damages are $22.4 million, which would bring the total to $33.6 million.

Thanks user.

This. Tax evading Jews donate boatloads to the university they graduated from.

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA

Party time

Attached: 1558036309659.jpg (705x684, 65K)

>33 million is nothing to a university.
its 4% of their endowment. It wont bankrupt them but they'll certainly notice that money missing.

>white liberals blame niggers for their own retardation
Typical.

$11 million in damages awarded to the bakery and $33 million in punitive damages, I believe.

But if it weren’t for niggers being niggers, this never would have happened. I hope all SJWs get sued from now on.

Can the college even survive such a financial hit or are they pretty much doomed to collapse now?

This whole case is great and I've been having a blast with it and talking to my dad about it as he's a lawyer
Massive kek to the uni for releasing statements about the jury
Not sure about the US but in Australia you aren't allowed to comment on the jurys verdict, especially when they case is still open

Haha no. They were not close to any free money. Do you know anything about this case? They are basically 3 morons who tried to steal alcohol from a local bakery. The owner saw them and ran after them and they beat him up. They were arrested, pleaded guilty and affirmed that it wasn't a case of racial profiling, they were just stealing.

They are extremely embarassed, but it's the university's fault in the end. Most sane university's would have expelled the students immediately. Oberlin encouraged their students to protest and handed out defamatory fliers.

Liberals always lose when made to play by their own rules

Oberlin could've stayed out of it, it was the idiot deans choosing to get involved that cost them, not students who happened to attend the school leading a protest on false pretenses.

>morons
>cashes out on 44 million in reparations.

cope, incel. and thanks for the white women!

Attached: 1560299023067.jpg (1637x1800, 857K)

>You do not build yourself a life of sloth and ugliness like this, in academia no less, without being and becoming an absolutely miserable creature who wants to poison everyone else to bring them down to the same level as you see an understand yourself.

Right on the money.

The process it's not ended yet. The Oberline faculty are considering to appeal and litigate the case...
legalinsurrection.com/2019/06/oberlin-college-vows-to-fight-gibsons-bakery-verdict-this-is-not-the-final-outcome/

Also the Oberlin college is calling the students to SHUT up. Seriously. lol.

Attached: 144444.jpg (577x608, 55K)

>nigger can't read the article
No surprises there

>that nervous smile

the money wasnt for the niggers. keep the slut, im game for you to spread your aids what goes around comes around and you will all die off if you keep diluting your race hahaa. fuxking idiot

Punitive addition, most likely.

Oberlin just bought the most expensive bottle of wine ever huh?

This is a letter from Carmen Twilley Ambar - Oberlin College Presidentressess...

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-06-14_161044_legalinsurrection.com.png (542x492, 63K)

so sweet.

that's at least a few more nogs who won't get a free ride for muh sports

Stupid bitch doesn't understand that appealing the ruling will waste more and more money.

double oldmeme for double dubbs

Attached: 1558242384730m.jpg (1024x842, 69K)

But reduction of payroll will be applied.
And also, no one is considering to study on Oberlin after this... Now this college has bad reputation as Evergreen.

Attached: tenor (43).gif (220x198, 470K)

>Woke SJW self-destruct another college
Pottery and justice

but they don't care. Ambar is just looking for relent the process and keep litigating until progressive politicians pass a bill to turn univ colleges as untouchable institutions. There are panic in other college institutions after this...

Attached: 13111.jpg (450x675, 78K)

Niggers destroy every thing they touch.
Good to see Justice for a good white people was served.

Even better: the college heads and its legal team are all niggers. The toll is being paid.

>All in favour say AYOO!

nog is oldschool as fuck

Fuck yes! You have no idea how happy this makes me to see a positive verdict come out of clown world. That fuckin college got slapped by the dick of the law. The wokeness got BTFO'd today. Absolutely based.

Nigs gon nig, but if they destroy far-leftist faggot universities in the process, it could actually be good when they nig.

$44M you brainlette. And they didn't cost the college anything, the college's policies and employees' actions did.

He can limit punitive damages to only x2 of the actual damges.
So 22million.
Instead of the current x3 maximum of 33million.

Yes but he has not done that. They will appeal the judgement to higher court tho.

EAT SHIT Oberlin College

Take it to the supreme court so Oberlin can win and college have to reign in their communist agitators.

A nigger in a suit always reminds me of the pictures in which dogs drives cars or bikes. It’s a contrivance. They should fucking stop.

Want do you think the odds are of the higher court being like "fuck off actually you pay more now"?

Seems like the college is clearly in the wrong here.

Attached: IMG_20181129_133710355.jpg (3000x4000, 1.76M)

The college would not reverse the sentence of the case - the only one thing they can do it's to relent the case... ...for months, even for years... Oberlin is planing to make a tedious litigation process... And it's sad because they defamed a small business owner with slander. The college engaged students to harass Gibson's bakery owner. That's a felony.

Attached: D8-H_A8XkAcW3lT.jpg (1024x732, 179K)

Based chad leaf

$33,000,000 x (5% annual investment return) = $1,650,000

$1,650,000 / $80,000 = 20.625

They will have to fire 20 useless administrators and bureaucrats.

>GIBSon's bakery
can't make this shit up

That's some handrubbing numbers

>They are extremely embarrassed
>blacks
>embarrassed

Huh?

There a place to mock the Oberlin degenerates and niggers? Goal is to crush their souls and strike fear into them.

> w-w-what? You mean I, the school dean, can be held responsible for organising baseless protests against law abiding citizens?
> but how will I virtue signal now?

hope all the other schools get the message too

why post the commutrannie when you can post this trainwreck?

Attached: Carmen-Twillie-Ambar-Oberlin-College-President-e1560526735780.jpg (640x449, 30K)

What's the google doc say? Antifags use that shit to dox people

It said shit like "don't talk to reporters because you will make things worse"

This pic is so old, I bet the niglets probably already a baby daddy and in jail lol. Get fucked you pavement ape race traitor, i dont blame you ur women are ugly as fucc tho

Why the fuck does a College pay for some niggers stealing shit?

I take it they were "studying" there, but did they steal on the behalf of the rector or what?

>The college engaged students to harass Gibson's bakery owner.
Be funny if Oberlin complaining so hard caused the Feds to open an investigation.

Oberlin College are very afraid about repercutions... But they keep still resisting the sentence of this case.

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-06-14_163521_docs.google.com.png (524x432, 34K)

The college I work for has billions in their endowment. I assume Oberlin has even more.

The college harassed the bakery and organized their students to do so as well and defamed them even after the 3 plead guilty to the shop lifting.

they will just raise tuition, jews of hollywood will shill for them, and the US government will give some extra kickbacks using tax dollars.
take a list of notable alumni sometime to see the who, what, and where.

lol oberlin pushing the "niggers are just like whites meme lie" were abruptly corrected.

pic interrelated.

Attached: 1560451762729.jpg (1125x1638, 782K)

~887 million as of 2018, so 33m would be a decent chunk

>There a place to mock the Oberlin degenerates and niggers? Goal is to crush their souls and strike fear into them.
In the bleachers. Their NCAA Div III so whatever weakass colleges they compete with should have Anons in the bleachers with running totals on the lawsuit bill, Gibsons Bakery ads (oh fuck thats a good one) and big inflatable wine bottles. Also tranny dicks.
From these chode's website,
>Oberlin College is an NCAA Division III institution and part of the North Coast Athletic Conference (NCAC), the first conference in the country devoted to giving an equal emphasis to men’s and women’s sports. We offer 21 varsity sports with roughly 350 student athletes participating each year.

>Elyria, OH – A Lorain County jury on Friday awarded more than $11 million to a family-owned bakery that was accused of racism by Oberlin College after three students were caught shoplifting
Good. I hope more niggers colleges shut down

The fuck is Oberlin doing, being btfo by state schools.

That isn't how that works.
The market rate is the market rate, and they can't spend less just b/c they owe.

880 million according to info from other threads.

Look at them trying to look white

I don't know nothing about races. I'm Latino. But Oberlin is a leftist racist - it's a KKK of the XXIst century. They've segregated black communities during graduations. The graduations there are 2 ceremonies: one for multicultural groups - whites, latinos, asians; and other graduation for Afroamerican people. That's racist. And it's allowed in Oberlin, due progressive policies. That's awful!!! Oberlins is being ruled by LEFTIST BIGOTS!!!

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-06-14_114208_twitter.com.png (608x519, 345K)

When nigs wear suits, its literally the same as some wigger wearing baggy pants and ecko unlimited shirts

Fuck whyte crackers yo

Wow that's fuckin hilarious. They have graduation and gradyooaye-shun

>Jonathan Aladin

I thought under Ohio law they have to pay the amount and put into an escrow account to appeal