I'm italian and don't feel white

And Jow Forums don't consider me as white anyway since I have brown hair and brown eyes. If someone points his finger at me and says "look at this white dude" I'd say that I'm italian, not white.

I don't care about "white race", I would die for my country but certainly not for white people, most of you want to be cucked by multiculturalism anyway
I also feel closer genetically to arabs than germans for example, but it's probably more a fact than a feeling here.

Attached: italy-map.gif (900x1118, 147K)

Shut up, you're white. PUNTO.

Attached: yOu Re NoT wHiTe.jpg (3800x1904, 875K)

Depends on the Italian.

have sex.

>US flag
If you want to feel more white just come south wopbro

I also dont like italians and dont see them as white

Most Italians look like dark skinned Mexicans.

Attached: IMG_1309.jpg (739x695, 267K)

You're american, you stupid cunt.

Her 'tits' are so gross. They're tiny and are like 25cm apart.

>flag
>i would die for Israel
>i am Italian
>i dont consider myself white
>i feel closer to semites
What are you doing rabbi? All fields and gas yourself.

Why would you give a fuck? Your country has the highest IQ of all europe, amazing culture and people too. Fuck what everyone else thinks, and most importantly, fuck white people.

>The absolute state of an Italian

Attached: 1560003023450.jpg (750x523, 107K)

Every italian is white except you.

Why would she think that she is more attractive know? Sha was much better before tha tan

Nice D&C faggot

There are white Indians, white Poles, white Brazilians and white Turks.

Also it's funny how the pic does call a single SPIC country. Are you a Mexican behind the Spanish flag?

>Your ethnicity changes when you or your parents move to a new country.
I guess all of those mudshits immigrating to your country are Dutch then eh?

Attached: Where+are+your+brainlet+images+fj_d237bc_6691842.jpg (692x800, 73K)

post dna or gtfo you fucking spic

Attached: 1553363663121.jpg (540x675, 106K)

italians were lynched like niggers in the south

t. paki piece of shit

whiter than you sandnigger

why we won't help europe stop becoming majority muslim

ameriniggers are very retarded

you're the beaner projecting his non white shitskin

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

>you're the beaner
try again cunt

Attached: screenshot-www.ancestry.com-2018.12.09-21-19-44.png (2135x625, 475K)

>Comparing a country of immigrants to a country with unwanted sandniggers who were supposed to go back
Yeah no, wrong comparison, mutt.

I am lighter skinned than that my bruddah

>browse on pol after one year
>still the same threads

please, post something new

Kike, latin americans are mixed with indians.

Attached: cid-campeador.jpg (650x435, 62K)

>I would die for my country but certainly not for white people, most of you want to be cucked by multiculturalism anyway
That's funny because you actually are white. You just aren't American, kek.

Attached: 1523700251555.gif (306x230, 1.45M)

> look like shitskins

ftfy

the Mediterranean is mostly just middle east lite. At the very least it's the Africa of Europe.

oh stop it

No it isn't. There are millions of Americans who have heritage tracing back to a single European country on both parents sides. For example: German in the midwest or Italian in New Jersey. Faggots like you don't know how immigration in America worked. There is no "American" ethnicity so in America you are either a mutt, a mix of two or three European ethnicities, or a pure ethnic example or some country in Europe.

I want to move to Italy or Spain and marry a swarthy chick but I have no transferable skills.

Greenland is the only white place.

>There is no "American" ethnicity
This is "melting pot" propaganda bullshit. We are an Anglosphere nation.

Attached: spengler.jpg (217x320, 16K)

get out of spain snownigger. Your kind isn't liked there.

t. spic

Yeah it is, retard. Are you denying you're a child of immigrants? Besides, most of you people are mutts. Don't make me laugh.

There is an American ethnicity.
It was formed by 400 years of colonists coming to this country from all over Europe and mingling with each other. Asian-Americans tend to stay in their own communities, so they are not an ethnicity. African-Americans are an ethnicity separate from the Settlers.
They have a state of their own, Liberia.

ok, cool
localism is a good thing and you should do everything in your power to support your community of fellow italians

Attached: obligame prro.jpg (640x426, 92K)

I know. I'm just making sure the truth is stated amidst the shill noise.
>Read old American books
>They say what the Italians in town do
>What the Portuguese in town do
>Then what the "Americans" or "Yankees" in town do
>What could be meant by this?

Attached: Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (300x158, 2K)

im banned for being italian

You've fallen for jewish divide and conquer tactics.

I'm a lot white than OP but Varg doesn't consider me white cuz of no blue eyes.

My great grandparents on both sides immigrated from Norway to Alaska to fish in the early 20th century. It's a pretty simple linage to trace back, and this is the case for millions of Americans in relatively ethnically homogeneous regions.

Like I said. It's just like the situation in Europe. An ethnic Pole living in England will never be English, even after several generations. In 50 years the grandchildren of Syrian refugees in the Netherlands will still be Syrian and the ethnic Dutch living in the Netherlands will still be Dutch because there isn't as much mixing as the shills would have you believe.

No you fucking idiot, it is not the same. European countries are the original countries from which people populated the new world. It's really easy too: do you belong in Norway or do you belong in the US? You don't even speak Norwegian, do you? So the answer is clear. And there definitely is as much mixing as any 'shill' claims, don't be retarded.

Again with this insecure shitposter? I saw your puny arm weeks ago, you're not fooling anyone.

Okay then. I guess the Syrians in the Netherlands are Dutch because they learn to speak Dutch.

you're not white mutt. Shut the fuck up.

nordics hate southern europeans so i hate them.

Attached: nigger mods tongue my anus.jpg (555x415, 29K)

Yeah sure, ignore the rest that I said. I don't know why you are denying facts: you can look up any american celebrity on Wikipedia and 9/10 times you will see that they're mutts. Trump is one of them. I don't give a shit that you aren't (you probably are anyway).

I wouldn't even classify a German that speaks Dutch as truly Dutch.

A pure Norwegian? LMFAO, known for their distinguished history those Norwegians, oh wait. BTW i look like a Syrian or some other MENA.

finally italians are dispensing with the delusion that they are wh*Te subhumans. meds are the true master race and italians should be proud that they are part of the mediterranian race.

Hey Viking, you like these? they are called cities. U jelly?

U jelly of my Al-Andalus Viking boy?

Your look like you have a diabetic foot. Please get it checked.

Here have some coins, go kill my enemies.

Washing 5 times a day>being an unwashed barbarian

Are you drunk, Pedro?

Attached: 1560088495177.jpg (676x698, 160K)

i was sitting on it and i only weight 150 lbs

>i'm italian
>amerimutt flag

Yeah, (((Hollywood))) is a great representation of the average American. Stop wasting time calling out fellow whites in the US while your own country continues to get culturally enriched. Oh wait, Achmed's new baby is Dutch because he was born on Dutch soil.

Attached: article-0-1991D1DF000005DC-208_634x402.jpg (634x402, 33K)

Dutch sounds like German but with a dick in your mouth, i'm sure you're familiar with what i'm talking about.

This is actually true everytime an American sees an Italian or Med the first thought is "is he a spic?"

>If someone points his finger at me and says "look at this white dude" I'd say that I'm italian, not white.
based if true

Attached: Untitled.png (900x1118, 400K)

Honestly I don't think italians are white.

Fucking whi*toid subhuman.

Attached: Med Waffen-ss og Den Norske Legion Mot Den Felles Fiende..... MOT BOLSJEVISMEN.jpg (1581x2268, 2.11M)

My name is Antonio Montana, i'm a political refugee from Cuba.

I dont either

they don't seem Italian at all

Stfu guido. Your track suits all mucked up

Eh, define White. Seriously though, cause you have the Meds with all the shit they've done then you have Germanics and Celts who until the Roman Empire were basically barbarians.

They're white people, idiot. From normal families in rural US. It is indeed a great representation because they come from all over. Of course Trump is not a good representation either huh? Perhaps you should come out of your backwards state that isn't even near the rest of the US once, fucko.

Attached: d688684c-a38a-4f1b-bd65-f0029da722fe.jpg (730x936, 88K)

>i'm italian and don't feel white
It's because the vast majority of you aren't.
There are more whites in Boston than there are in Italy.

kek

Attached: Montana_immigrant.png (1535x805, 2.03M)

Esca di pessima qualità

>We are an Anglosphere nation.

This guy gets it, once you add it all up 80% of of the ancestry of Americans comes from the British isles and Germany, 60% comes from the British Isles, Germans are very genetically close though, and were forced to anglicize everything from their last names to personalities and rightfully so.

Attached: census-data-ethnicity-2010.jpg (3129x1682, 1.24M)

>i'm italian
>american flag
this never gets old

Attached: 1421280975523.jpg (476x594, 59K)

American Whites are largely Euromutts as far as i know except for specific ethnic enclaves, and even in the Midwest they tend to be German-Norwegian-Polish or whatever, not pure this or that. My impression at least.

>American
>Whites
Kek, good joke user.

>post an half Greek-half North African mutt who for some reason claim to be Italian
>Italians look like Mexicans!
See? this is why people don't take American flags seriously.
Also sage this shit, when are you mods going to ban OP?

>brown hair
>brown eyes
>look italian
>italian surname
>you're not italian
fuck off abdul

amerimutts aren't white

snownigger

she's italian. You can look it up retard.
>when are you going to be banned?
they try

Uh yeah what am i missing? race mixing is rare even in America. Who the fuck race mixes in the Midwest? no one.

Guys imagine being this deluded

Amerimutt here. I’m part greek. Meds definitely have some Arab or North African floating around in the ol gene pool but here in the US compared to the blacks/Latinos we still come across as white or white passing. Race is so weird bro lol.

Well only my dads mom had a Norman name, the rest of my family is German and Irish, but we did get here in the first half of the 1700s

Go back to hell you kike lover.

Isnt that the same everywhere outside of europe?
Hell, i can trace my lineage to spain, italy, austria and france.
Im the ultimate mutt

Only dumbass Nordicists think Meds and some MENA like me aren't legit... well not "White" but Aryan, you have no idea the ocean of difference between legit sandniggers and Meds. It's more spiritual than racial, Meds aren't spiritual Semites (they have some Semitic blood). Meds are Whiter than Jews will ever be.

She's North African and Greek. It's funny because that makes her the quintessential American that grows up thinking I'M AN EUROPEAN ETHNIC AND SHIEEEET.

You and her are basically the same person.

Attached: north african and greek.png (616x333, 37K)

Sort of true generally, except in the midwest Germans are way more of a majority than scandinavians, irish and poles, making hte majority of the ancestry German with a bit of other. The south is pretty much all English, Scottish and Irish with a very small amount of French. the Northeast coastal area is probably Irish, English and Italian mostly. inland northeast has more german and dutch aswell as irish and english. the Western states such as California are mostly British and German mixes.

>She's North African and Greek.
so an italian?

i got bullied in the south for being italian

>she's italian. You can look it up retard.
She literally tweeted she found out she is half Greek and half North African after taking a DNA test.
Albanians and Moroccans do it too, they go to the US or Europe and claim to be Italian for some reason.

Eh, not really. The French look like Meds minus the tan for the most part and Austrians aren't Nordic per-se, Germans and Austrians are known for their tans and dark hair.

As an arab looking italian, I honestly feel bad for my gothic looking fellow countrymen who have to prove they re white here or irl to foreigners

Yeah I have a friend who dealt with the same lol, he had olive skin so everyone called him a mexican and shitted on him, sorry to hear mate

Attached: 4mn0udtift8z.jpg (225x225, 5K)

No, just the typical "white American". A mutt.

Attached: 1490738401594.png (1274x1000, 47K)

That's possible, but she can have that blood whilst being Italian just the same.

southern italians call arabs niggers.
north italians call southern italians niggers.
Germanics call you both niggers.

t. shitalian retard on vacay

whiter than you spic. Post your hand.

Attached: 1547001314405.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

LMAO, rednecks think they've ever done anything of notice. They are legit dumb, i mean this are the descendants of English and Scottish peasants i believe.

You idiot. Thats literally millions of Italians. Italians are not gothic either.