Indigenous Canada

We're back. We're proud. We're reclaiming this land. And we're stopping immigration, indefinetly.

Im so sick of the canadian government (white people) importing hundreds of thousands of africans and asians each year. Its enough.

This is our land and it ALWAYS will be.

I am an aboriginal. I am an Inuk. And I will make sure our people stay strong.

www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-quotidien/171025/dq171025a-eng.htm

Attached: 170px-Poundmaker.png (170x252, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/af3lR8ydYMw
youtube.com/watch?v=40PFg9ZoSYY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im part miqmaq and i just want the north africans and niggers to fuck off everyone else is okay just not these huge numbers we're seeing

I'm half Cherokee.

youtu.be/af3lR8ydYMw

Alot of white people these days are part native, ideally, in the future all white people will have some native blood and then we can all join together, RECLAIM OUR ANCESTRAL WAYS/TRADITIONS, and remove the non natives

>I'm Native American

Attached: IMG_2088.jpg (220x275, 11K)

Im half white, if someone is 1percent native but considers themselves indigenous then i will too,.

I support canada, but these fully white people need to stop importing third worlders.

Your a mutt is what you are.

t. purebred pakistani

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Your a paki street shitter.

You're all fucked up drug addicts, you're scum and you can go fuck yourselves

Do you want a tomahawk to the face white boy ?

Attached: IMG_2090.jpg (425x548, 52K)

Gerald Stanley is a hero to us all

Natives are generally pretty cool. I see these simpletons who do "activism" and all the regular nonsense. I know that most Natives are just like everyone else, they don't care for the identity crap.

kill everyone under 6ft.

I know a half Native chick. She's cute as fuck.

your done you fucker

i unironically agree with the idea though... i should have the right to KILL any fullblood white who comes onto my native land

Bump

Ooooh Mister drunk native guy, probably fucked up on gasoline fumes is angry oh no

Should of genocided you injuns when we landed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

ok lol

That rotten faggot Boushie deserved it a hundred times over, and a good teabagging after. Drunk native criminals deserve to get shot.

The time of the red sticks is approaching. The Ghost Dance is ending.

This. Metis power.

you ever get your jail sentence bumped down to team in a healing lodge?

Cherokee pride world wide.

Menominee here..what should be done with the eternal anglo..I want manitoba back

It's too late. Indigenous Canadians many years ago chose to side with the progressive coalition against white Canadians.

youtube.com/watch?v=40PFg9ZoSYY

Stop using snowmobiles and all the whites will leave. Why r u fucks using snowmobiles anyways, thats white man shit?

stop eating corn and my fish and animals faggot

I wholeheartedly support you, my friend. I have little indigenous blood, being far separated from the culture by my white family, but I know my lineage. I have always supported returning the Americas to their people. I only hope that the tribe I hail from would allow me to adopt their culture entirely so that I can be free from the ways of the immoral, materialistic, and egotistical European-American culture in which I live.

They took our land
They took our pride
I wonder what time the beer store opens.
>nutshell

and what'll you be drinking when you're overrun

Lol. Boy are you in for a surprise.

Well its not like a fat ass apple like yourself knows any of these traditional things. However if some one needs apple sauce or apple juice to finger fuck a phone you'll be put on speed dial.

well my boys can hunt and what not, yours are wearing dresses at the library for gay bucks

My boys hunt white people and scalp them.

I'm meti

Not my government m8. Doukhobor always suffer.

This is just bullshit. While I support First Nations from getting fucked over, they were literally Stone Age when we got here. Boo fucking hoo.

Attached: 9e58254c969e95.jpg (347x328, 17K)

But my holy book said y’all came from Israel some 2600 years ago.

>fag flag
Fuck off, nigger

Attached: 0021.jpg (500x465, 39K)

Iran fires it’s entire nuclear salvo of half a warhead at Tel Aviv (if triples)

How are you going to do that while you drink yourselves into Comas on your reserves and huffing whatever you can to get high enough to rape your sister to death?

Are you one of the dudes passed out in the 7-11 parking lot with their dicks hanging out?

>Stone Age
it's making a come back, wait and see

At least your flag is correct, you simple faggot.

theres 3 white people including me in my Biotech class.
everone else is an international.
walking around the school is even worse since there are no laws against religious masks so everywhere you go feels uncomfortable.
The worst part is you cant voice your opinion about it.

I know, it's just going to hurt, that's all.

Same, what province? I'm in NL.

Attached: 1560537891040.png (1920x960, 105K)

Just guessing, but York? It seems to be the most "diverse" these days.

when I am in charge I will strip your leaders of all lands and title, and free you from your feudal lords. Any resistance will be put down with swift and brutal punishment.

Seems legate. Sign me up!

Attached: 149493kenny loggins.jpg (226x320, 48K)

You don't have to worry, one trip on the ice and they will never go north of Montreal again.
Stay strong Inuk user.
P.S. Why aren't you a Ranger already?