Have any of you ever actually talked to a black person before?

Have any of you ever actually talked to a black person before?

Attached: black man in suit.jpg (339x339, 23K)

>black
>person
Pick one.

Never even seen one.

My ex his half black so yes

fpbp

hardly ever spoken to a black person, probably fewer than 10, maybe fewer than 5

My dad is black so yes.

Daily

Yep i had a nigger friend, he seemed pretty empathetic amd nice but he stole dirt bikes all the time never trust a nice nigger

generally unavoidable where Im from.

I like black people it's the spics I hate

Yes. He was one of the dumbest persons I've ever talked to.

Yes I generally get along with them very well, it probably helps that they generally don't act niggerish when outnumbered.

Fa Shiggidy, jus' keep dis here thang real

Attached: ebonics.jpg (492x436, 143K)

Yes I have. I've even worked with black people.

South Africa Need I say more?

Once... I am so fucking glad I live to tell the tale.

Nigger

Based northern Ireland

i called a nigger a nigger to his face once and i'm italian.

He called me white trash and walked trash.

Niggers are a plague on mankind.
Never has a group of people been given so much, and been so ungrateful.

Yes.
Next question. I think I'm good at this.

yes, they aren't that dangerous in not in a pack or armed, unless you're a woman.

wtf get out of that shithole, you wanna die?

Only ever dated black girls ama

Attached: k.jpg (960x960, 234K)

daily.

There are black people & there are niggers, there is a big difference.

Dey aieet efeen do dey hav the bad anglish an’ sheeeit. Dey smell bad.

Yes, I yelled at one at work this week and told him he was a fucking dumbass

If you think of them as children user you'll find it easy to get on with them.

I worked with a woke black guy before. Knew about the Jews but kept talking about the Illuminati, it's like nigga you're so close

ew no gross

We all know beastiality is legal in canada.

Yes. I was pleading with him to take my wallet and not stab me.

Yup i meme here. Met some good guys. Dont mind em.

One of my neighborhood friends was black. He was basically Steve Urkel until high school, when he became a nog LARPer.

This, it's so strange. I don't think there's a people as a group so easily manipulated by social pressure. Then they believe in conspiracy theroies but think its weird if you don't because they believe the horseshit the media and culture tells them. The awake ones are usually pretty awake though.

Yes I actually have a very close black friend and he hasn't done anything to me (yet) and he's the only black that I consider a person because every other nigger I've met were despicable monkeys that should be shot on sight.

Yes many which is why I don't like most of them. There's a difference between niggers and your average black, sadly most of them are niggers and ruin it for all of them. Blacks need to start shaming niggers not enabling them.

yeah the one who pulled a knife on me when I was playing with a soccer ball in my front yard at 8 years, he demanded 20$

or that one who I caught stealing my bike when I was 5

or those 5 who jumped me during lunch at my first day of school who I never had met

or that one who was waving a gun around drunk firing rounds into the air last week by my mothers house

niggers are nightmares, like any minority they are completely manageable until they pass like that 10% threshold and then everyone else has to move because you cant have a business or comfortable family life within miles of them.

Yes, often. It's why I developed an intense hate for 90% of them. The other 10% are okay.

Show flag you nigger kike.

Unfortunately

t. nigger

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Dated a quadroon. Good girl, in my bp days couldve been happy enough i suppose. She hates niggers just as much if not more than i do. Whole family does too. Lot of good times with that family, and still on good terms, but my posterity comes before all else.

yes, they're worthless, niggers should feed
themselves into wood chippers.

Attached: 5bcf4a26210000de03c9898e.jpg (720x465, 127K)