Black police officers

What's /pols/ opinion on nigger cops? I've noticed the majority of Jow Forums supports cops but hates niggers, so where do they fall when the two are mixed? Dont forget, all police departments have affirmative action hiring practices.

Attached: gerald_goines_144x183.jpg (144x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7jPuQfkE9w
whio.com/news/crime--law/local-police-officer-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-two-women-while-uniform/4mToRDuwDvvdg8TNIntbJJ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they hate niggers more than the other cops usually

Carl Winslow was ok I guess. Thats the only black cop I know

youtube.com/watch?v=n7jPuQfkE9w

Seems a bit contradictory to me. A white cop will happily lie to defend a fellow black officer. The Justine Damond case proved that.

I feel bad for them. They usually know that 95% of their people are irredeemable wastes of oxygen. Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke is a perfect example. You can see the pain in the man's eyes.

That was 1 case

I've only encountered them in majority-white areas. They act more like black people (duh) but not to an objectionable extent, and I can imagine they're good for knowing how to deal with their own neighborhoods.

Kek. Carl Winslow also helped out Bruce Willis fight terrorist.

>the majority of Jow Forums supports cops

So because that one case was the only one that hit the news, that means it doesn't matter?

PEOPLE ALWAYS TOLD ME
"BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU DO
DON'T GO AROUND BREAKING YOUNG GIRLS' HEARTS"

HEE-EEH

Took me a minute to get this joke, then couldn't stop laughing.

kek

Well it is Jow Forums that has a Live PD thread every week.

Makes you wonder why white cops want to work in black neighborhoods at all.

The biggest problem of black communities is under-policing so it's good

I feel like they'd be gateways to corrupting the force.

Considering how often white cops lie to protect other white cops and it's recorded, yes.

You dont think the unconstitutional laws the police enforce makes them already corrupt? Examples would be red flag laws and civil asset forfeiture.

That's if they get too much into leadership positions. Look what happened with Obama, Eric Holder, and all the rest. All of whom, you might be reminded, were only used to play the plantation pickers.

They're called piggers

Attached: ec6c84c6ff4811f6c567321aaffa2b5e5.gif (500x500, 207K)

Kek
I've never heard that term before. Reminds me of a term we have for black squirrels around here, squiggers.

whio.com/news/crime--law/local-police-officer-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-two-women-while-uniform/4mToRDuwDvvdg8TNIntbJJ/

To be fair, when looking for the story the first one I came upon was Italian.

Well pretty much all cops are rapists. It's part of their power trip. The badge makes them entitled.