A family member unironically sent me this

A family member unironically sent me this.

What’s the best image to send him back?

Attached: 542AED0C-1219-495E-9B61-AEE2E1216E41.jpg (750x1334, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjRREqUF0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport/page/n19
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI[Open]
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0[Open]
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8[Open]
youtu.be/n3xgjxJwedA[Open]
youtu.be/K2FrtPwqlNU[Open]
youtu.be/M2qEL4cQNqo[Open]
youtu.be/QQdBhUDj40o[Open]
youtu.be/YClmTxT_Dj4[Open]
youtu.be/X6vSPf3bjaA[Open]
youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY[Open]
youtu.be/Y9dv6_h9Vp0[Open]
youtu.be/DQfZL9tm2tM[Open]
youtu.be/7Ixdl7lcLjk[Open]
youtu.be/uiZCTH-CS0c[Open]
youtu.be/dP0-YohJR-g[Open]
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk[Open]
youtu.be/lDXNTUiljSg[Open]
youtu.be/ceCOhdgRBoc[Open]
youtu.be/7dGJDJoeAok[Open]
youtu.be/2zbcEcSYcS8[Open]
youtu.be/D2cNvncfCtk[Open]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1557619487332.jpg (640x781, 85K)

Send him an abstract merchant. I won't give you one, just send him your best.

This link:
youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjRREqUF0

Attached: (((murder_of_millions))).png (837x1557, 1.11M)

Send him this picture and say

"This is both of us right now lmao"

Attached: 1560018151774.jpg (330x401, 77K)

This is the proper response

rope.jpg

Sacrifices will have to be made. It will be brother against brother again.

I mean... How can Israel even be a close ally. Have they ever aided the US in any endeavor ever?

ok.

Cherry-picking and pretending the other person is a meme? Doesn't seem too clever to me.

>Have they ever aided the US in any endeavor ever?
Nope.

Attached: Fit for a Traitor.jpg (474x338, 14K)

No, they sold our technology to the chinks though.

Attached: schoolproject.png (1288x458, 35K)

When I meet neoliberals and hear them talk after spending most of my time on Jow Forums it takes me some time to remember they are serious

Attached: 288ADC86-5137-479A-AFE3-91C03DF648C7.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Not posting this image
...fags

Attached: 1560509679404.jpg (880x1024, 299K)

>>No, they sold our technology to the chinks though.
Don't give them *TOO* much credit — that was Bill Clinton. (search Clinton and LANL)

Attached: Hillary's lack of reflection.jpg (500x620, 82K)

Literally just send him a picture of the USS Liberty

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apollo_Affair

archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport/page/n19

Where did this meme even come from? Can anyone find any instance, where Israel has acted in the direct interest of the US?

"Google the USS Liberty Incident and the Lavon Affair"

I remember their great help was to not help in Iraq both times because it would “enflame the region.” So literally nothing, ever.

I think this wins

What example you want? I worked with Israelis for microprocessor stuff. They help contribute a good amount to Intel.

There are better threads to be in
>google hates this statement

Idiot, you just doxxed yourself. Calling your brother rn.

Wow.. What a great ally they are being! Sacrificing all that hard work and effort in designing microchips... Not exactly the example i was looking for, you inbred mongoloid.

Send them this

Attached: 1556669543852.png (720x541, 375K)

"If Israel is such a great ally what do they actually do for us since we do everything for them?" You know, except kill our sailors on the U.S.S. Liberty.

I guarantee the answer is "be jewish".

Attached: 1497248469450.jpg (754x1060, 174K)

Yeah exactly. So the US (and Denmark for that matter) goes to war in Irac so stabilize a region that would otherwise be inflamed by Israel... but Israel is our greatest ally?...

>Where did this meme even come from?
I got it off of Jow Forums ... but I don't remember when.

>Can anyone find any instance, where Israel has acted in the direct interest of the US?
No; I can't think of any time.

>gets butthurt I give one example while asking what field he cared about
Untwist the panties and let me know. I've met a good number of people from multiple fields while checking Israeli locations. Unless you're just here to circle-jerk about how cool you are for hating kikes.

Dicks. Lots of dicks.

>israel has existed since 1776

Attached: 1538938230902.png (800x769, 126K)

this

Georgia is correct OP
Send this picture

Well. I do love a good ol' tug-o-war in the ring. I am looking for military or diplomatic disputes, where Israel has made some form of sacrifice even though it was not in their own direct interest, but in the US's direct interest. Like when Denmark went to war in Iraq in the coalition of the willing. We went to war, because the US went to war. Otherwise we wouldn't have.

Shit meme because it contains lies. Discredits all the truth above it.

You cannot force the blind to see

Attached: F3E8AD21-66DD-495A-AD23-8F4A346BC910.jpg (750x1334, 171K)

like casually flying planes into building or popping the head open of a president?

Attached: yids.png (1055x226, 28K)

uss liberty

USS Liberty, Kalergi Plan, Netanyahu saying will use America till no longer useful then dumping her, Samson Option, Israel sells US military tech to China, Israeli spy sends info to Russians gets convicted, then gets pardoned, dual citizens in congress, etc.

of course this retard texts and drives.

lmao the whole point of text is to have a written record of the conversation

Texting while driving is okay though?

Ask him why he thinks Israel is our greatest ally. And ask him to give an example of them being good allies.

>propaganda
What a golem. Tell him the goodest goy award isn't real

Military-wise Israel is a huge benefit to us. Honeywell, boeing, intel, raytheon, etc. all profit significantly from our partnerships in Israel. The 3 billion aid we give them is also a contract that requires it all be spent on US weapons and we get to test weapons through Israeli engagements. Helps for both counter-terrorism and conventional warfare data. It cycles money for the economy of both countries as well.

Diplomatically they're essentially our bargaining chip for hegemony in the region. We tip the scale between iran and SA by using Israel. The country is just an outpost for the US.

Israel is not our ally. They attacked the USS liberty killing many American servicemen and women. There was also the Lavon affair in which Israel placed bombs in many “allies” buildings including American. Also Israel did 9/11
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
Jews have been removed from 109 nations throughout world history. Have you been fired 109 times? Expelled from 109 schools? Evicted 109 times? At some point it’s no longer a coincidence.

>Can't read because they're driving
>Can create long texts

MIGA!

>giving free shit to the jews is a good deal for us

typical Jidf talking point, kill yourself jew

Attached: 1552464755224.jpg (587x534, 105K)

What a dick.

Long story short Israel is super useful for us. Part of why there's such a huge shilling effort on this website to hate it. I don't think anyone isn't aware the nation-level shill operations this board hosts from dozens of nations. The China / Ruskie shilling is obviously going to be to get us to weaken our hand for ME politics.

>free shit
Didn't read a thing I said.

>that pic
I'm guessing her clothing is also some form of reptilian????????

Attached: 1532995659680.png (994x574, 98K)

$38 billion. Also, you deserve a gold star for your post.

shove him in a nursing home

Attached: 1532995348439.png (892x516, 67K)

america shouldn't give weapons for you to test, they should test the new weapons on you jews.

Attached: 1553187741552.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Attached: 1532995197789.png (958x3506, 1.08M)

Way to not block out his ig handle

Attached: to laugh.jpg (437x295, 15K)

Send them a link to the U.S.S. Liberty incident

Attached: 1544672359432.jpg (4937x4966, 3.02M)

Attached: 1544671811360.png (1455x1173, 1.99M)

I'm finding roughly 3 a year plus 8 billion in guarentees. Will the gold star be solid or one of those "gold plated" things they give for the olympics now?

>don't test on sandniggers
>leaf flag
Oy vey it's the Trojan horse.

Attached: 1544672101069.png (2944x3316, 2.73M)

conversely, if it weren't for israel there would be no need for a massive military -- or middle eastern political adventures.

Attached: 69FC284E-0047-4901-A5D7-93EB64C7B9B9.jpg (759x567, 181K)

Attached: 1544671981427.jpg (903x781, 333K)

Attached: 1544672434637.png (1000x1090, 544K)

Like the Management Engine in all Intel processors since i3 and up that let's Intel have complete access to the user's PC and all their peripherals unbeknownst to them? Sounds about right.

What cruel joke made burgers so gullible? Literally golem tier behavior.

Attached: 1532995627245.png (753x2529, 776K)

I regards to the companies you are naming, i would not count that towards them being allies. They are just trading partners. You could make the same argument with China.

In regards to the 3 Billion dollars in aid, aiding their military is the same as aiding any other part of their government. The 3 billion saved can now be used on anything else they want.

All countries in nato provide couterterrorism and warfare data. Doesn't make them great allies.

I may see your point with Israel being the bargaining chip of the US. However being a puppet state clearly doesn't make for an ally.

Attached: 1552158103574.png (920x517, 841K)

the enlightenment.

how do they get like this? ask him, how is he so slavishly pro-israel, yet against the most pro israel president you've ever had. has he considered that?

Attached: merlin_150226368_18efcfb6-8432-4f2e-9e63-96bedd4451b8-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1366, 649K)

Boomers get the rope

you kikes are the sandniggers

Attached: deadjew.jpg (1200x877, 333K)

You have only argued so far, that we can trade with Israel and thus make money. Let me ask you something else.
If the US is invaded, would Israel come to your rescue? Would Europe?

Gee I wonder who’s behind this post

Attached: 47FDCB8F-FC66-4922-875A-ED30BAD8B89C.jpg (491x491, 43K)

He meant since Israel's creation, you silly goose.

You think that our issues in the middle east started with Israel? Unfortunately it sits on the ideal location for transport and strategic operations for land/sea/sky in the area. Part of why dealing with the Ottoman's defenses was so tough for Allies in WW1, nowhere to launch from. The US needs interest protection in the area because if we don't then Russia / China exert influence on it and seize influence we can't dislodge at that point.

>but the US government spies on us!
So does Russia and China and Germany and etc. etc. Welcome to the internet age.

>trade isn't one of the biggest benefits of being an ally
Free movement of peoples between the countries is mutually beneficial. They're our "greatest ally" because they're completely reliant on us. Without our backing they only have MAD to escalate to.
>3 billion saved
That's pennies of our total budget.... And I disagree, I think a puppet is a great ally for what we need them for. Tech, location, intelligence. They can't stop the partnership and we leverage that.

That's not true. I brought up the entire diplomatic side, too. And there's a poll floating around for that thing. Israel ranks pretty high on the "would help US" side iirc. Only higher was the UK.

>anecdotal evidence

Lol ok kike

>jayaustin
You just doxxed yourseld

Oy vey goyim!

Red pill them on the Lavon affair, the USS Liberty, etc. And obviously all the other kike shit.

Are burgers really this brainwashed? Jews only see americans as useful tools

Force feed the red pills. If they puke it up, ram it down their throat untill digested.

Attached: 1560440573118.png (603x625, 86K)

>isreal are greatest Ally goy!!!

>Dancing Israelis
youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI[Open]
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0[Open]
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8[Open]

>9/11 Trillions: Follow the Money
youtu.be/n3xgjxJwedA[Open]

>Israeli War Crimes
youtu.be/K2FrtPwqlNU[Open]
youtu.be/M2qEL4cQNqo[Open]
youtu.be/QQdBhUDj40o[Open]

>Jewish Supremacy
youtu.be/YClmTxT_Dj4[Open]
youtu.be/X6vSPf3bjaA[Open]
youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY[Open]

>The Lobby USA
youtu.be/Y9dv6_h9Vp0[Open]
youtu.be/DQfZL9tm2tM[Open]
youtu.be/7Ixdl7lcLjk[Open]
youtu.be/uiZCTH-CS0c[Open]

>The Occupation of the American Mind
youtu.be/dP0-YohJR-g[Open]

>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk[Open]
youtu.be/lDXNTUiljSg[Open]

>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"
youtu.be/ceCOhdgRBoc[Open]

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"
youtu.be/7dGJDJoeAok[Open]

>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video
youtu.be/2zbcEcSYcS8[Open]

>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"
youtu.be/D2cNvncfCtk[Open]

I could be wrong. But seeing as Israel has never fought on the side of the US, even though the US has invaded almost all of their hostile neighbors, then i think an internet poll might not be as representative

obama lienent HAHAHAHAH
air dropped 18 billion to iran
gave iran the tech to develop uranium enrichement
ALLOWED iran to develop enriched uranium

Ya....obama let iran slide a little HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
OBAMA CAUSED THIS SHIT by not doing anything back then.

Yes you can if you don't tell him to google something you literal retard. We have high-density info pictures for a reason bruh

Send him something like this, dummy

Boomers believe it because the Telavision says so, they are completely brainwashed.

Lolol

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-14-17-42-33.png (1440x2560, 1.48M)

Israel provided a good amount of support in a lot of our operations recently, that I can say. We often just use their intel and don't let them engage because of optics. Was a big factor for the ISIS campaigns. Israel couldn't participate in the Mosul operations because of the PR fallback issue. I don't think it was an internet poll. It was Gallup I think? I'm trying to find it but I'm getting too many "NATO" hits.

>corrupt like trump
Solid proof that the other party committed what they’re accusing trump of yet because the media, who is complicit in the cover up, aren’t reporting on it means that it didn’t happen. I hope the dims win in 2020. Then there will be no pretense for civility. The left will get a taste of their own medicine and there will be blood to pay.

Tell him if he refuses to read your links it's because he cannot give an argument about how Israel is a good ally which means he is automatically wrong, and like the other user said, tell him to explain how they are good allies instead of just saying they are.