When and how did you become frens with Jesus, user?

When and how did you become frens with Jesus, user?

Attached: Frens.png (1278x720, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4
youtube.com/watch?v=P7Y5t5ELWXA&t
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Lentulus
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18394621
youtube.com/watch?v=Bh4nNdNJ_U8
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY\
jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/few_going_to_heaven.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that Jesus did not look like that. The early apostles never made images of Jesus because that's called idolatry. Constantine was the one who started depicting Jesus and also the one who added pagan practices and ideas to Christianity.

Attached: Jesus-Fish.jpg (500x500, 13K)

Varg why are you wasting time on pol?
Go prep your daughter's BLACK bvll

Attached: blacked.jpg (500x500, 47K)

based thread thank you OP

Attached: 320659_106668489438304_100002854611378_36602_5830243_n_400x400.jpg (400x400, 35K)

>Reminder that Jesus did not look like that

medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4

Attached: JesusForgiveness.jpg (369x496, 28K)

Yeah no shit I know he wasn't a shitskin. He didn't have long hair, he didn't have light skin (He was probs tanned), we don't know his hair color or eye color, and he wasn't skinny, he was most likely pretty Jow Forums. Your image of Jesus comes from combining images of other pagan gods and it's absolutely disgusting. Follow the examples of the apostles and stop worshipping an idol.

Who is it that looks in the mirror
Who's nose is most nearer

Who knows the signs
And sees them only getting clearer

youtube.com/watch?v=P7Y5t5ELWXA&t

>hurr durr Jesus didn't look like that!!
>I would know! I'm from the tribe! And I don't look like that!
>reeeeee

That letter is fake
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Lentulus
>There is no physical evidence of a document existing before the fifteenth century and it is widely assumed that the document is a forgery.
Y'all just need to accept that Jesus never looked like that. This is the same thing as niggers saying Jesus wuz black.

Who is it that has bound the world in invisible chains
Who is it that steals from the lame

>reeee theres no way white people were settled in the Levant. There's no way the tribe I claim to be from, the HIGH PRIESTS of ancient Israel was related in any way to white people!
>reeee ima joooo not a white!!! reeeeeee

Who is it that claims to be one thing
And refuses the blessed offering

Riddle me this
How do I find bliss?

Check out wordprophet on yt. Very redpilléd.

He was always there but I got distracted. Literally pic related. It's so much better now +

Attached: 1542458794412~2.jpg (491x665, 79K)

when i realized his name is Zeus and rome hid
his real name using jesus.

Attached: yeshua.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

I don't get too hung up on what the Son of God actually looked like. I'll figure it out at the Judgment. Race church isn't Christianity.

Attached: 1560124080889.jpg (769x1024, 106K)

>reee the the tribe I claim to be from was not white because clearly im not white reeeeeeee
>no way the Galatians weren't an entirely different species from the high priest larpers reeee
>no way this is the longest running war in the history of all mankind
>reeee I didn't instigate the Arabic conquests because theres no way I could pass as an Arab and infilitrate Europe and plunder and rape my way to where the world stands as of now
>Reeee

Same story here. That picture actually drove me to tears when I first saw it. It's good to see it again.

Attached: 1558916606321.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>reee I didn't infilitrate the Catholic Church
>reee

Same fren, same :)

All i want to know is, will there be niggers, kikes, communist and other degenerates in heaven? I want it to be all white and comfy place to hang out with loved ones.

Attached: Jesus.gif (453x500, 2.2M)

Good attitude to have. People need to stop emphasizing Jesus' physical body's race.

Fuck this kike bastard.

I was a kid, 6 years old. My Kindergarten teacher and youth pastor at my church convinced me that Jesus was my fren. We've been frens ever since.

>Jesus
Jesus never existed. There is absolutely no reason to suppose that magical people can possibly exist.
He certainly was never born. No person has ever been born from a virgin. A virgin birth is scientifically impossible. Maybe Jesus Christ is the person people believe would have been born of a virgin, if that were possible, but it's not possible and he's not real.
Jesus was not the son of Yahwah. That's not even possible. The ( imaginary ) Yahwah Jew-god of Judeo-Christians has never been seen, heard, or ever detected at any locatation on Earth or in space throughout all of history ever, only imagined. Maybe Jesus Christ is the person people believe would have been the son of Yahwah, if that were possible, but it's not possible and Jesus and Yahwah are not real.
Jesus did not resurrect because he never existed in the first place. But even if he did exist, it is scientifically impossible to restore a crucified person back to life and then have him completely dematerialize. Maybe Jesus Christ is the person people believe could dematerialize after death, if that were possible, but that's not possible and Jesus was not real.
Jesus is an example of an historically fake person. We can identify them by seeing if they came in and out of existence by preposterous magical events.

I thought I was being sensitive. Fren hug

this was me aswell..
Im glad you found your way back, user

Attached: Jesus_Saves_Fren.png (908x723, 1.65M)

>A virgin birth is scientifically impossible.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18394621
what if a person with male-predominant mosaic karyotype and asymetrically functional gonads has an involuntary ejaculation and spontaneously conceives?

>worshipping a kike on a stick

lmao

I'm not weak minded enough to need an imaginary friend.

Attached: jeoHEb9[2].jpg (320x320, 28K)

Fuck Jesus. Fuck him right in the ass.

*tips fedora

*kisses nigger foot

Thanks user, you too. Image saved

Jesus=The catholic church

Kike detected. Invoking foreskin protection.

agreed

Discord tranny. Dilation time

There'll be a day when you remember these kind of comments you made. Serious regret may be included.

So you need someone to tell you how to believe in Jesus? ok nigger, nice flag btw.

there are ppl out there that arnt christpilled yet
how do they even live

Attached: 1557810887267.jpg (480x480, 56K)

Dont reply to me with incoherent rambling please

Attached: pleasedont.jpg (612x719, 61K)

Hopefully theyll find the Christpill soon, and overcome the blackpill

Attached: LdT5WSu.jpg (4944x5928, 970K)

during lent this year, i pray to him everyday since

Reminder the Jewsus is a circumcised Jew-fag.

Good for you, leaf. Welcome home

Attached: 1550440929809.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Checked

Lmao i don't know why i always kek at this meme of jesus hugging pepe.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (347x244, 3.74M)

is because pepe and jesus r frens now

>pic-related was pepe before he met Jesus
>blackpilled as you can see

Attached: 45.jpg (622x579, 44K)

Nice argument

Attached: Stefan Molyneux).jpg (516x565, 101K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Bh4nNdNJ_U8

i feel ike i'm not worthy

I was born into a roman-catholic family, but i have lose my fait in this desert religion, sorry but the degeneracy of pope francis was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Lost*

Try praying to Jesus sincerely about it. Tell him how you feel, your heart will be directed to the Truth, just listen.

this

catholicism was never christian. in fact it is the most prolific persecutor of christians in history.
we are the light that reveals the sins of man. if you are not hated by the world, youre doing something wrong

If you died today do you know for sure you're going to Heaven?

Here's how you can know for certain: youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY\

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
>that ye may know that ye have eternal life

Attached: BBF1F314-98DB-4936-A7F5-676B8912A6F1.jpg (1024x512, 32K)

Some Mormons have been coming by but they’re pretty aggressive. From what I've read, they’re also really big on not showing proof and just having a feeling of faith.

Attached: 5CF074AC-26B2-4D3C-8AC0-7CC525007015.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Why do they have to use ye and thou. Makes that shit harder to read than it already is.

Attached: 78092ED1-93F9-4A5B-BB72-DFF5D9C1092A.png (640x640, 234K)

Attached: ENG.jpg (736x1104, 496K)

jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/few_going_to_heaven.htm

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

This, from experience. Thinking of highscool makes me want to die. But He was still there, even after all of it. Makes a person feel small.

Attached: 1559188258478.jpg (400x400, 26K)

None of us are. We’re fallen. Of the flesh. God loves you anyway.

>And everyone forgot the word of God until Luther suddenly remembered it hundreds of years later.

> came in and out of existence in Preposterous magical events

In quantum physics this happens all the time. Particles appear and disappear from existence like magic. We don’t know how or why, but we know that it happens.

Quantum Particles make up matter, so it is scientifically feasible that matter could do the same. We don’t know how or why, but if someone were to be the son of god, they might certainly be able to master control over such natural phenomena.

I’m not saying it happened, but it is not correct or scientifically valid to say that it is magical or impossible. Flight was once considered the same. As was communicating over cell phone and space travel. Just because we don’t understand it and can’t do it yet, doesn’t mean it is impossible. For all you know Jesus could have been a time traveller from the future who had mastered these things and cane back during the rapture to try to save humanity because he knew what was coming.

All tripfags are mentally weak because they are faggots who must have attention at all times in all places

Still walking back but I can see the tent from here.

Checked. This does help explain the missing socks too. In all seriousness though, great post user.

Wanna come to Vespers with me after dinner frens?

Attached: 1559190181841.png (690x847, 287K)

>but the degeneracy of pope francis was the straw
thats like leaving your country because you have a shitty president, user. But thats when your country needs you the most

Attached: Celebrating_Jesus.png (634x416, 270K)

>In quantum physics this happens all the time. Particles appear and disappear from existence like magic. We don’t know how or why, but we know that it happens.
These events are virtual. In the probabilistic context of quantum physics, we suppose these events happen only to be able to do the calculation. There's nothing magical about it. Classical description and reality breaks down at this level.

bump