Red pill la sape for me

red pill la sape for me.

Attached: 1560551096760.jpg (1024x1024, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ElwjsK_lw
youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

absolutely based and redpilled, maybe if this became normal widespreak fashion in Africa they themselves and the world would start taking them more seriously and insodoing build a stronger social consciousness and thereby improving society. Compare that with what you see these people are surrounded by, filth, second hand mashed together clothes, unpaved streets, if i lived amongst such condition i'd behave like a nigger too.

Those are some badass wands.
I'm crossing my fingers that they get in to nogwarts.

They should tone down the color a bit.
Do they want to look like pimps?

>I live in mud hut without running water or sewage but it's ok because I can wear my colorful clothes.

brutal mogs

they look retarded af

this, I hope nigger hitler comes around and successfully transforms / unites a region of africa into wakanda and all the rich niggers leave to go there and create their own successful country leaving the rest to be culled sometime in the future setting the stage for a more balanced humanity

>implying it's the clothes

Like this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ElwjsK_lw

very nice, looks like they're un-nigging themselves in Kigali by actually being socially conscious and obeying reasonable authority, it can be done!

All of these "men" have wives and children who don't have food or medicine because papa spent 1,000 bongodollars on a pocket watch

cant redpill you, I am shadow banned here

Niggers spending money they don't have to look European

All they can do is play pretend and dress up. It's a cargo cult that will never improve. Their only value is to the richest 10 families on Earth as a disposable source of cheap labor and violent instability to be set loose upon the rest of the world at will.

Attached: fire missle into cockpit africa helicopter.jpg (960x717, 115K)

rocket pod pointed at the cockpit.

Attached: signal-attachment-2019-05-15-131112.jpg (570x570, 63K)

>Do they want to look like pimps?

yes

It's just natural "fake it til u make it" nigga behavior. Who needs dignity and a sense of achievement when you can make random poor people jealous? Just look at usa ghettos where 100% of nigbucks go to rims and shoes and dumb shit while they rent out a shitshack

They are called Congo Dandies

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

Attached: 1516176772418.png (968x733, 206K)

Niggle me, whiteman. What...

Pimping while their metaphorical Rome burns.

They look like Zordon needed 5 niggers with attitude

>nogwarts
Checked and kek’d

buncha porch monkeys

seething normoid

this is how the alt-right should dress.

The redpill on Le Sape.

The clothes that they are wearing are expensive even by first world standards, and these men live in a shithole - yet still they scrape together their meager earnings (unless theyre part of the clique that runs what passes for a state there) to buy these things.

Why?
Why does a male peacock invest resources in a tail that makes it extremely conspicuous?
Because it is a mating display - and the exact same sort of mating display we see in niggers the world over by means of Jordans, beats, bling and the like. These things signal wealth and some measure of ability of self protection

From an evolutionary perspective these displays show that an organism is able to not only survive in its current environment but to have procured a surplus of resources.

Of course, this is all they do at best - meet current survival requirements and spend any surplus on peacocking. Hence these men wearing designer suits on a mud street with open sewers.

Attached: 1536695964244.jpg (750x926, 231K)

At least they can act civilized for a few days.

This is just the african version of bling and sneakers. Nigs gonna nig

>Why is Rwanda so safe and clean?
They took out all the trash in 1994

remember your African development funds?
thats where it goes
another cargo cult

these niggers are poor as fuck and just buy everything on ((((credit))). the (((bank))) just hands it out because whitey is paying if the nigger defaults

>teaching niggers to dress up as a carricature of a rich man on credit
>absolutely based and redpilled :^)

Attached: 1486494904013.jpg (600x632, 48K)