Be me

>be me
>19
>waiting to be shipped out for Marine Basic Training
>Get told by vets that I'd just be masturbating in a porta-potty for 4 years
>Turn on the news today
>Mfw

Attached: FB_IMG_1559970499982.jpg (1361x1356, 109K)

Looking forward to dying in a bunch of mountains?

Keep masturbating goyim

Mazzoltov!

You'll have more fun than that. It's like a camping trip where you learn a variety of useful life skills in a fulfilling career. When you come back, you can smack talk all the betas about how useless they are and how funny they talk, and "how do they have a girlfriend in the fistplace."

>joining the marines
>Carlos Sanchez detected
You must be an anchorbaby. Only mexicans and dyke lesbos join the marines.

Getting real combat experience>sitting on your fat ass masturbating about a Rahowa

>Who is John Cena

You'll be muscular, you'll have a respect for genuine authority (not by betas and most politicians),you'll get guaranteed access to college, you'll have a normal voice.

>marine
>basic training

100% chance of this being some faggot kid who enlisted as Legal Admin and will cry out after receiving week

You'll be better able to define what has meaning in life and what doesn't.

You might have met a very horny marine who enlisted during a time of non-action.

>He thinks he wasn't gonna die for Israel.

Attached: 1560297539940.jpg (941x1024, 160K)

Kill some terrorists for me, user. Promise. Also, if you find an ISIS fag, please take pics of you teabagging his corpse. Thanks.

Attached: 1547591604403.gif (554x400, 238K)

>POG
Nope. I'm tryna become a 0351. Ass Man.

You're a faggot who will be the first to drop out of the hikes in the basic skills package, guaranteed. The fact that you even posted about this is proof to me you will probably not even make it through boot camp.

Whats on the news this week?

Hopefully a 24/7 broadcast video of his girlfriend getting railed out by Jody, that would help him prepare

Not one, but two false flags against Iran.

>tfw shipping out for Army basic in 3 months
>tfw joined the National Guard
>tfw gonna get sent to Iran anyways

Attached: C5ACE36E-54AB-426D-941C-3B8E74D63237.png (633x758, 34K)

/thread.

>commissioned as a 2LT, active duty two weeks ago
>started arty school last week
>look at the news

Hope they like airborne artillery in Iranistan

Lol. Dying for Israel is alpha af.

considering enlisting tbqh.

didnt particularly care to enforce hearts and minds with chai boy fuckers, but give me a good organized war where we really are gonna conquer a nation and carve our names into the stones of history - fuck yea send me.

Floss on the arabs my dude

>getting real combat experience
>shooting blindly at sandniggers on Tatooine and calling in 1000 lb bombs on civilian targets
>real combat experience
kek I can probably shoot better than 90 percent of you milicuck fags from years of hunting

Attached: 1508752975466.jpg (590x442, 57K)