Slovenian who works (sometimes) in Italy here

These fucking Italian subhumans have lost their minds. Yesterday with Italian and Slovenian colleagues we went out after a business dinner and after a couple of beers we were walking in the suburbs when we noticed a little girl who seemed to argue with a nigg and make a call with her cell phone. Intrigued, we stopped to look at what was going on and two minutes later a car arrived from which two people chased, reached, and kicked and punched the nigg until he fainted. When they realized that the nigg was unconscious they took him by the arms and feet and moved him next to a dumpster, unconscious. before getting back into the car it seems that one of the two Italians suggested that the nigg was too visible so they came closer, opened the doors of the dumpster and threw the nigg inside. They got in the car and left, taking the girl away.

With a mix of satisfaction and concern, we were about to call the ambulance but we saw the doors of the dumpster open and the nigg come out on his legs, visibly smeared with blood

They did well to defend the child but that nigg could have die, racism in Italy is getting out of hand

Attached: 5f6c8b31st_61500091.jpg (1024x682, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opération_Serval
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EUTM_Mali
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Italians.

They should get the message and know their place with domination of whites or get out.

>domination of whites
We are not joking, it is right to restore order because Italy was becoming a dump, but they must not exaggerate

Please be real.

Attached: 1558628248251.jpg (540x540, 51K)

about what?

You sound like a nigger-lover; tell us about how much you love niggers nigger-lover.

no, I hate them, but I respect any human being

They’re not human.

So, nigger messes with a little girl. She calls for help. Help arrives, beats his ass instead of killing him like he deserves for fucking with a little girl.
You should have joined in and stomped the life out of the nigger, too.

>racism in Italy is getting out of hand

Nope.

Migration is getting out of hand.

You fucking moron.

I hate them as well, but I also don't condone violence of any kind. However, knowing niggers, he probably fucked with the little girl and she called her family or friends to protect her

>but I respect any human being
faggot

>we were about to call the ambulance

ohh you've faggot

Attached: 1559596567930.jpg (500x500, 40K)

whats with all the eastern euros and niggerloving?
I swear half of the blacked and cuck racemixing shit is posted by eastern euros

They eat each other, even when normal food is available!

It's Globalist brainwashing

>*making phone call*
>“Dad? Please come help me, there’s a nigger here and his smell disturbs me”
>”Say no more”

Attached: 5CD1F61D-212B-4968-BC36-9E8437A2CF4A.png (1054x526, 209K)

It's fetishism of seeing the high status ones in media.

They have no clue on how they're a biological weapon that can only destroy and not create.

I don't see the problem and why are you calling us subhumans,are you a nigger too?

Based and Marconipilled

Attached: 1552944449559.png (700x700, 615K)

Then YOU deserve to be that Niggers next victim. You're an embarrassment .

>Slovenian scab labour parasite complains about the actions of citizens of the country he is parasitising
You have to go back.

>niggers being high status beings than Eastern Europeans

I believe this

niggers aren't human

Attached: Noggler.png (888x885, 171K)

checked. you should have joined to reduce the damage to their Italian hands. one of them might have to miss a couple days of work or something, all because you wouldn't help.

Based Italy, Slovenia is east, werent you suposed to be based?

no offense, but you are a bit subhuman. throw rubbish everywhere, dirty streets, continuously honk ...

Slovenians are basically some sort of germans.

Attached: Oink.gif (511x512, 105K)

>No offese but you are a bit subhuman
I could break your spine and let you on a wheelchair for the rest of your life
>Dirty streets
I never saw one where i am and i prefer those then dirty niggers like you

Get back in your country or thats gonna happen to you as well
You are just as bad as a nigger if you leech off of foreign infrastructure and jobs, instead of fixing up your own shithole country (which obviously needs fixing)

Slovenia is half based. Diaspora from the balkans is never ever based.

Fuck... That might explain it....

looks like south Italy
Naples region, they're very hotblooded there but fair if you show some respect

1. identify country which "cannot be deported too"

2. take out its regime/warlord/ whatever that's in the way of stability

3. deport

We are the EU, the most advanced military in the world and we put up with chaos in our neighborhood??

>inb4 colonization
I don't care what you call it, I call it being a responsible world power.

fuck no. niggers gotta learn. never help a nigger as is with the fireman shot dead. never relax around blacks

Most of the blacked/cuck stuff is posted by pajeets and leafs u dumb fuck

>most advanced military
Nigger, I support your people and I want us to all come through this but do not pretend we don't do all your heavy lifting

This

no north Italy, the job opportunities in the south from abroad are almost non-existent. I don't want to give you the exact place but I can tell you Milan

sorta
they still push racemixing threads, theres also a lot of pro-jew shit posted by Croats and Serbs for some reason
probably VPN using kikes

Attached: estoni vpn shill.png (3803x7165, 3.64M)

Go back to the mountains.

Have you heard about Mali?

BASED
Italy needs to remove niggers and kebab, it's the only way to save yourselves.

the estonian vpn kike is one of the most egregious, his theads are usually filled with other EE'ers
I assume they're not actually european

Attached: vpn estoni.png (3094x3795, 2M)

one resident blacked poster is a serb using the black nationalist memeflag.

And you did not record it?

If only you fucks had stayed in your country for once

>but that nigg could have die, racism in Italy is getting out of hand
More confirmation that you should beat on sight EVERY SLO cuck you see.
They live in their little mountain shithole where not even gypsies want to go and come down to have pity on invader orks.

>north Italy
surprising but based

maybe the nigg was asking her directions and she was scared of it's apeface. or maybe he was trying to bait her into an alley to gangrape her. we'll never know

Attached: 1560434946304.jpg (746x739, 43K)

Example of how to deal with trouble spots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opération_Serval

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EUTM_Mali

>And you did not record it?
honestly, I am 34 years old and I was the youngest of all and no one thought to shoot the scene with a mobile phone

Based

sicilianniggers live in the north too.

based wogs

Attached: Italy.jpg (350x495, 48K)

when we laid our eyes on the scene it had already started, however the girl didn't seem to know the nigg becaause she seemed shy and scared

Nah, moit, that Slovene is A-OK in my mind. He can come to my country if he wants, too, and be received with open arms.

Attached: ghnKYS.png (368x342, 186K)

then i guess it serves him right. the guy still lives right? maybe next time he'll think twice, assuming nignogs can think

even the north has its gangs in the provinces and suburbs of the big cities

memeflags =/vpn, you newfag

>Slovenians some sort of Germans
Wie genau so, Bernd? Ich finde es schwer um zu glauben...

recover Triest

you know, I have bad English but good Italian and I often hear the news from local televisions. I can tell you that Giorgia Meloni is better to keep her away from the Italian government because she seeks revenge for the sinkholes (foibe) therefore for the next few years I would think more of defending myself and preventing them from making claims or threats

This is the way ALL niggers should be dealt with the first time they act like niggers. The second time should be a death sentence.

Attached: 1560549590149.png (807x702, 400K)

>don’t condone violence of any kind
>don’t condone violence

You aren’t fit for the flag.

>With a mix of satisfaction and concern, we were about to call the ambulance but we saw the doors of the dumpster open and the nigg come out on his legs, visibly smeared with blood

Should have finished the job, faggot.

The Italians had done the hard work for you.

Slovenias capital is really called Laibach and they often have have mingled german names like Melania (Knaus)

Faget.