Why don't you find happiness pol?

Why don't you find happiness pol?

Why do you follow politics here when people just want to hurt your soul and control you?

Attached: 3989029302.jpg (2012x2048, 989K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedevidence.com
everydayconcerned.net
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't spell happiness without "gas the kikes" user

Don't have money for that

I've looked at the places where people are happy. Cringy bullshit is nonstop being said, with zero retort.

1488. That is all.

No.

Attached: no im almost enjoying my anger.jpg (245x204, 51K)

gay.

What are you going on about? This place has freed my mind in ways I’d never thought possible. I’ve been exposed to so many thoughts, ideas, sommuch history, cultures... I’m genuinely happier after coming to this place.

Violence does not bring happiness, only the desperate need violence. You do not need to be desperate.

I am sorry about the unfortunate circumstances you may have been brought into by no choice of your own. Even with little happiness can be found.

There never used to be "cringe." Normal people used to sing and they actually danced.. Now that would be considered cringy and laughed at. You must learn to overlook that.

Attached: 13298389283.jpg (687x333, 60K)

How can I find happiness in a world of suffering op?

A bruised soul is better than a subverted one.

Okay Frisk I get it. But in this world there is evil no mercy can defeat.

I can't deny the reality of our fast-crumbling society, OP, so I must come to the one place left where people all recognize that the scourge of leftism's (and Israel's) parasitic ways must be stopped.

>Why do you follow politics here when people just want to hurt your soul and control you?
To learn how to deal with such rhetoric when confronted by it in the real world.

Attached: cursed action figure.jpg (728x729, 200K)

You do not need to carry the burden of the world on your shoulders. Our existance went from minding our own business in our local area, to having instant knowledge of the globe in a generation. We are not built to handle this, expose yourself less.

Great men are need in order to combat evil when the time is right. This place will convince you that everyone is the enemy and you will constantly need to fight. That is not reality, that is their control.

Attached: 123892387232.jpg (1680x1080, 502K)

My happiness is security and happiness of my children which can be achieved only through politics.
I won't let stupid cunts ruin this country.

1000% going to buy a Kotatsu for my new apartment. So damn comfy.

Attached: 62a.png (514x559, 96K)

can I get sauce for this action figure?

Because there can't be true happiness as long as we are governed by kikes, you anime cocksucker.

Poland, Osterreich, Netherlands, Finland and a few other European states don't look that bad at all. Not to mention most of your non-natives percentages are other Europeans.

The next Hitler might just be a Spurdo or Polack yet.

>Why do you follow politics here when people just want to hurt your soul and control you?
That's the outside world faggot.

They don't look too bad now, your nation's white people chilled after you won cold war and look where it took you.
One has to be aware of threat to prevent it

Hopefully a day will come when we will have a non kiked leader to follow

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

Whoever posts these needs to condense the text. You can almost certainly make a nice one-liner from that.

You prepare yourself for a threat you have no control over. Something you cannot see or touch, but it eats away at your mind.

A father who is consumed by hate may have worst consequences than an anemy you may never face.

Everything is about control. Even this thread is trying to sway you in some way. You must identify who is doing the controlling and how does it benefit them. I believe I want a better world out there. What are the people pushing for conflict in Iran wanting?

>A father who is consumed by hate may have worst consequences than an anemy you may never face.

There are 4 year olds raped in Sweden, even if rapist is known,police doesn't do shit, I won't let kids grow up in that kind of country.
I'm not consumed by hate, I love my people therefore I have to watch over them, I don't even hate immigrants, I understand why they're here, but I also know the consequences.

When the time comes I will pull the trigger without hatred, calmly securing future of my children.

>You prepare yourself for a threat you have no control over. Something you cannot see or touch, but it eats away at your mind.

You approach is numbing and pseudo stoic, the truth is that if there was more men like me,this world would get fixed in no time, that's why I will remain the way I am,helping other people see the truth.

True happiness - joy - cannot be found without a warrior's peace. That honest peace can only come to a man who's family, community, and people are safe.

A pretense of happiness is a crime against your people when evil seeks their destruction.

I have a warrior's peace today, despite the danger to my people, because I know my people will prevail against their enemies, and our sons and daughters will be free and prosperous after I am dead.

This makes me happy.

Evil always contains within it the seeds of it's downfall. Unless one is attentive and learns the weaknesses of evil, good men cannot exploit those faults and defeat evil.

That's why I'm here.

Why are you here, kike? Do you seek to demoralize and weaken my people? Know we are prepared. We have observed your tactics, and we know your weaknesses. You do not merely advance degeneracy of your hosts, you are subject to it yourself. While some of my people, the weak, the dull-witted, the genetically dilute, will succumb to your ploys, my people will not.

You will perish by your own hands.

I will be at peace, then.

Try being happy when jews forced you to work with visa subhumans. You can't ignore reality.

There are four year olds raped everywhere. The world has many people in it and many bad things happen.This place we speak in has a certain bias to push certain stories, do you realize this?

It is true you must protect your family, I just hope you understand the immediate effects a father full of nothing but hate can bring whilst safeguarding the unlikely. I hope you do not fall victim as many before you have.

Warriors peace is a lie made up by the wealthy to have those with little to fight their wars. They use you like cannon fodder.

Dolfie Dream Miku

don't know, but that pic makes me comfy af

"Behold, I have created the craftsman who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its task; and I have created the destroyer to wreak havoc. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the LORD’s servants, and their vindication is from Me,” declares the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17)

Attached: Jesus Christ 2.jpg (1024x727, 57K)

For real. This shit is usually depressing. Not the news just how other people are...we'll never unite and make a better tomorrow because some cheetoh crusted 400lb armchair general takes eugenics to the extreme and always inserts it into everything. It's fucking sad.

>There are four year olds raped everywhere. The world has many people in it and many bad things happen.This place we speak in has a certain bias to push certain stories, do you realize this?

I do realize this, I don't use this place as source of information, I know statistics of Sweden and Poland and I can tell you that due to Sweden's politics, namely letting large number of poor immigrants from other cultures, they've gone from almost crimeless paradise on earth to absolute shithole.
I don't care if 4yo kids get raped in China, yet I care about future of my kids and I will not allow changes that will lead to their demise.

And I shall repeat,I'm not hateful, I'm full of anger and anger can be a good thing if you use it to protect those you love.

Interesting digits for a kike post. We see, we who are not cannon fodder, but free men, how you seek to ruin us with fervor for country, but to destroy our people across all nations by using them to wage your wars.

We have seen 9/11 kike.

The warrior's peace is exactly what I said it was, not a trick of the rich, but the reward of free men who have made their loved ones safe.

Soon we will be beyond your reach, should any of you survive the hell you are bringing on the Earth. You will reap the whirlwind you have sown, more than any of your victims. This is the seed of your destruction that lies within your schemes: that your lies are known to free men, and they will turn your evil words and actions on you, when the day comes.

I am not wealthy in money. I do not command armies. But I am a potentate of freedom, and I have raised my blue-eyed sons aware of the real world they live in. That is a weapon you cannot defeat; the freedom to live according to one's own will.

No collectivist institution can control it. No Luddism can make it go away. My sons and their free peers will make with their own hands the means to thrive, and their sons will thrive long after you have joined the maggots of Sheol, where you belong.

Anger is the child of fear, and fear is your dearest friend. It is fear that warns you of danger, that prepares your defenses.

Dance with fear. Wear it like a crown.
For that it is, not the lack thereof,
That brings brave men renown.

Gangstalking:

targetedevidence.com

everydayconcerned.net

>Even this thread is trying to sway you in some way.
I haven't changed politically since I was a kid lmao. Jow Forums ain't gonna do it, nor are they really trying to. Truth speaks for itself.

Keep white countries white!