Hypothetical: Australia invades Brazil

Say Australia decided to invade Brazil. How would it go down and who would be the victor?

Attached: Brazil-Australia-flag.jpg (2000x965, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
youtube.com/watch?v=_mTOsdp2vWg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Colonial_War
youtu.be/NsIeqWPN9YA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

>Chinks vs Jungle Monkeys

Australia didn't have nukes back then, birdos would be fucked

Australia obviously

brazil would win but the falklands would take all brazilian oversea territory and declare independence

>inb4 las malvinas son argentinas
fuck off nigger

How's it obvious? Your people would die by the thousands to Brazil's rabid shemale population.

We have our own shemales holding a defensive Line on the east coast

Melbourne is surrounded by a Seawall of an unbroken chain of fags buggering each other
And if you jungle monkeys break through the city has fallen to plague
The Black death is in Australia f

Brazil would easily win
They are ruthless savages, being like 10 years old and walking around with handguns
Not even joking, heard that from brazilian ppl

>Emu Cavalry
Who the fuck do you think?

Attached: tough anglo shit.png (960x600, 208K)

Australian army got nothing on favela drug lords RPGs.

Our equipment is mostly used crap from WW2 and Vietnam and we don't have bullets to shoot people. The salaries and pensions are huge, though.

>try to invade a favela
>gets rekt because fucking dealers
Brazil easily, just for the crime orgs

> US
> Anglo
Funny mutt

No need for that
We can be frens with the aussies, cant we?

Australia would already lose by owning land here. Brazil is the land where the lamppost pisses on the dogs.

The rural people are Anglo

By entering in Brazil you already are fucked up
Imagine being born into this fucking jungle

what's even more hilarious is that they can enter here visa free now

Ah shit
What's Bolsonaro's problem?

How so?

Australia would royally fuck brazil up but i cant imagine them successfully occupying and colonizing it. Think US vs vietnam or iraq

Bolsonaro made it so any American, Japanese, Canadian and Australian can enter here without requiring a visa apparently

guerilla warfare in the amazon, beach landing in peru or some shit

The metropolitan area of São Paulo alone is as numerous as their entire population

i don't have any major problems with him, i just think that in this hypothetical scenario we'd get royally fucked up in the ass by letting them in with no problem

But it has more savage niggers, deranged mutts and crazy wiggers.

We don't have nukes but hues cant run as fast as emus's so I think we'll take them

>oi m8, we 'n stray tough ppl hey. We lots spiders ñ shit
>Huehuehuehue, hold my Havaianas, gringo:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mTOsdp2vWg

It would just be Vietnam 2: Electric Macacoo, the Delicias have the entire rainforest to protect them, also Brazil is very humid and moist, while Australia is very dry, the troops will just not be able to stand it

Forgot pic

Attached: exbhctnuq1u11.jpg (624x399, 40K)

Christ, that is unsettling

We literally have the premier jungle fighting training center for special forces in the entire world in QLD. 40 different countries come here to be trained how to jungle fight, including most US forces.

Australians wrote the book on jungle warfare in WW2 and proved it in Vietnam earning the moniker by the Vietcong "Ghosts of the Jungle". A standing order was in place to NEVER engage Australian troops in Nam after Long Tan because our soldiers were just too high tier for them. Standard rifleman corp btw not our commando units or SASR.

If we were allowed to engage in simple extermination and no "police action" ToE, Australian special forces would knock every single "leader", civillian, military, and cartel in less than 3 weeks without ever making obvious landfall or invasion and the country would tear itself apart. Then we would come in and take on the smaller fiefdoms that had formed one at time. Unlike brasil, Australia does have force projection however minimal it is.

Attached: download.jpg (265x190, 11K)

We're so far from each other that we would give up of war, tired, before reaching anyone's territory. I would just get a beer and watch kangaroos. Aussies would just get a beer here and watch some monkeys. And that's it.

Enough of (((war)))

Attached: beer-mountain-background_49438-80.jpg (626x417, 35K)

Fact: Brasilians are the most powerful race on the planet.
You think your breed of criminals is high on the scale, you are like a baby. You decend from plebs who got exiled for not having a loicense for whatever.
WE ARE THE NIGGEST OF THE NIGGERs
We inherited the very worst of every race, the rejects and scum from europe breeding with the losers of civils wars in africa, all orchestrated by the freemasons and jew to get to this level.
WE KILL 60K OF OUR OWN every year
this will be a walk in the park
try us bitch

Attached: 1560031874463.jpg (384x382, 26K)

Australia, you can't commit war crimes against animals so we can just willie pete the country

doesn't australia have, like, 6 people and 10 chinese companies?
our weapons might not be XXII century stuff, but geez we can tackle some kangaroo lacers

i'd like to remind gringos that we survive
>drug lords and favelas having daily civil wars around us
>successive economic crises and hyperinflations
>political instability and incompetence that'd make any northener weep
>100% hispanic neighbours
>being eletricized literally everyday after baths
mexico paralysed itself because of a drug "problem". germans ate their horses during pathetic inflation rates. america elected an abomination just because some 4 painters got replaced. BRITAIN HAS A LOCK-IN OUTLET BECAUSE THEY FEAR SPARKS
i'm honestly convinced we can't be killed. we literally will triumph over any scenario and manage to joke about it afterwards.
so for all intents and purposes, invade us. i'm honestly begging. it's going to be a great shitshow

Attached: 46074272_288711288646279_494515383340892160_n.jpg (620x413, 29K)

You dumb fuck. It's not random kids with guns or gangs that win wars, but organized military, logistics, tactics, tecnology and guts. You should know that better than anyone else, look at your own history, if yoiu are a real portuguese.

speciall forces from the uk, france, usa, austrialia, even yours or spanish could destroy any random favela gang in a day.

Brits on a few weeks destroyed the argentinian army 8000 kms far away of Britain... they would do it to brazilians or colombians too without much effort. i will not even add nukes there,so it's a joke.

War is a different story nigga. war is not some retards on the streets. Look at the european empires, they had brains, and strenght, organization and tactics, the british empire, the french, the germans, the portuguese, the spanish, and they never had necessarly the numbers...
br nigs lack discipline, skillz, brains, tecno..

Melbourne here
All of this is 100% true
Don’t fuck with us or our
Perverted shotacon mums will give you AIDS

Your ladyboys are no match for our tranny officers

Attached: cate.jpg (800x400, 27K)

>"It's ma'am!"
Kek

>You should know that better than anyone else, look at your own history, if yoiu are a real portuguese.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Colonial_War
They literally lost a war against "random kids with guns"

the Japanese at southeast asia, the Americans at Nam, the greatest empires of history of Afghanistan. your fancy toys might prevail on praires, but on our soil? i bet the standard US regiment wouldn't last a month camped in the Amazon, let alone having to fight
as soon as you lost the tech advantage you started loosing all-together, and that tech gap today is not enough to handle you pussies such an upstart.

This, we should just sit down and draw up plans to invade Venezuela and Colombia and split the women 50/50.
Even my dopey little fat cousin who wears Avengers T-shirt’s will even get a 10/10 to fuck

Attached: DC390A7B-5D53-402C-97CC-C981B97DC5D2.jpg (544x1024, 105K)

>They literally lost a war against "random kids with guns"

It seems you can´t even read soup di macaque.
They fought alone and won on the field against all the nigs and against all international community, while the nigs were supported by the ussr, the usa (on our shame) and all communist countries in 3 different places in africa 5000 kms far away of Portugal

>the Japanese at southeast asia

Lost against the USA on all fields and got nuked, rip,now are a pupeet state.

>the greatest empires of history of Afghanistan

what? shut the fuck up.

>as soon as you lost the tech advantage you started loosing all-together

Even Germany could bet your ass, even Portugal on a neutral place.

Attached: you-are-just-living-on-1i0-p02_5y02dsxdaaxz6.jpg (1322x599, 173K)

As if they wouldn't just fire bomb the entire country with box jellyfish tipped warheads.

>Even Germany could bet your ass
all "white" armies are absurdly cucked, filled to the brim with tranny officers and shilling. we train men for war, not fags for parades. you'd have a horde of PTSD-triggered bitches coming back for social security and we'd be laughing about it all the way

The usage of the word 'cunt' in Brazil would skyrocket

hey hues

3-2

favela drug lords RPGs

>tfw no favela drug lord 4x game where we can develop new types of drugs using monkey chemistry,make new traffic routes on Paraguay and overtake other drug lord dens..

Delusional monkey you would be nuked out of existance

Australian military is a joke compared to brazilian military, we would single handedly win, but anyway, thanks to many treaties we have made, other countries would join in our help. Abbos would get blown the fuck out
>ziun ziun ziun ziun

Attached: 1550859657951.jpg (2931x2089, 2.82M)

This, aussies have no chances.

Attached: 1061678087.jpg (3500x2441, 1.71M)

>implying Britain would not stand with Australia and thefore all the NATO

Delusional dixie mutt del goblinos caribeños

Attached: 1560250503711.jpg (675x632, 78K)

Ask the Wehrmacht, they know the answer.

We've been getting revenge ever since.
youtu.be/NsIeqWPN9YA

LISTEN YOU DIRTY BANANA NIGGERS
Here is how it’s done
You don’t like us and we don’t like you however we share a common guilty pleasure
We both love having our arsehole tongued out by Colombian chicks with big tits
Let’s work together to invade the country and share the spoils
The really ugly ones we will sell to New Zealand and Peru
Let’s make some money cunts

based cunt

Attached: ethjkryj.png (253x199, 86K)

As a Brazilian nothing would please me more than a violent foreign invasion. I get an erection just thinking of all the brown favelados dying by the millions. Even if I died in the proccess I would be happy, thing is I don't think there's a single white man left in the world with balls to do anything anymore.

Australia would say "do you speaky my language?" and Brazil would just smile and give them a vegemite sandwich.

This, we have more to gain together than separated. When WW3 starts and everything above the Ecuador line get's nuked, only you, we, south asians, superpower 2020 and africucks will remain. We can share this world and explore the galaxy together

Attached: 1560248265107.png (1000x936, 222K)

>australian niggers don't know about the nukes

Attached: kuruminha_by_lizethehedgehog_d7hrh4t-pre.jpg (954x838, 49K)

Implying the Brazilians wouldn't welcome us as liberators.

We could dominate the world’s new radioactive mutant industry imagine If you well selling 100 Japanese girls who Have a ball over 100 fully working vaginas all over their entire body
We can sell them as a gangbang log
They can walk around with every step smooshing out some dude sperm from a random hole in their body leaving multiple snail trails of come everywhere

>Shitskins vs shitskins

>t. The shittiest shitskin shitcunt that ever shitted

Redpill me on your bootleg Emus

Attached: imagine making soup of this, might be delicious.jpg (1642x1287, 3.42M)

we would just use it on rio

Melbourne first plox

>ball over
?
Do you mean evolved you illiterate abo?

Now we export them as emu soap.

whats wrong with it?

It's gayer and more SJW than rio.No surplus of niggers though

Nothing of value in Brazil and a crapload of favelas filled with gun-wielding criminals so it would be poison to invade.

I'm going to play out this scenario in HOI4 right now

* trying to weight the lack of nigs vs the surplus of fags *

basically shitier ancapistan