JESUS WAS A MANLET

OHNONONONONO AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1560555890078.jpg (475x797, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefaithfulchurch.com/2013/05/31/did-jesus-exist-a-response-to-www-jesusneverexisted-com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This offends me

Attached: president jesus.jpg (370x344, 28K)

WTF

God made himself short for a reason. His didn't want to talk down to men, only women. Heyyooo. Get rekt, ladies. Score another one for the dudes!

must be that english midget guy trying to pick fights with the fit bros.

Attached: 1552077781244.jpg (526x514, 41K)

People were a lot shorter 2000 years ago fucktard

Kys kike. Non one knows.

Read Obadiah. It’s about the fate of every kike.

Imagine if you wore a hat emblazoned with the words "I got angry because somebody said Jesus was short." Wouldn't be a very cool hat, would it?

Can you show me the verse on that?

you are envious of the true God for shame jew for shame

is that the metric system

That's no excuse. He's supposed to be the son of God.

I bet this height was 100% made up by the same israelies who made the sandnigger portrayal of him

the average Scandinavian 100 years ago was like 174 cm

He was God. And we don't actually know if he identified as a male. He claimed to but he was living in an era of extreme social duress. It's possible he was trans.

In normal measurements that's like 1.68cm. Not short for the time. 2.000 years ago that was probably the norm.

Why would God make himself a manlet? That's craziness. Who would do such a thing? Who would follow him? It doesn't add up.

>be christcuck
>worshipping beta cuck faggot manlet kike on stick
kek, fucking kek

Attached: 3575CEF6-8048-4025-A664-6D2B25B49992.gif (360x346, 170K)

Some of the most powerful men in history have been sub 6 feet

Kys

This is a post of someone who desperately needs to get laid would make

Think about it, you're in the desert, it's hot as fuck, everyone stinks. Suddenly a 5'7" midget appears and lifts your spirits. You're on cloud nine looking at this thing. Wouldn't you spend as much time with it as possible?

wtf how do they know how tall he was?

I know, right? Get a REAL religion, you cucks!

Attached: 15-facts-about-zeus-from-greek-mythology.jpg (1044x768, 143K)

Jews wrote the Bible and the Google algorithm. If you trust one you must trust the other.

imagine believing they took exact measurements of peoples heights in ancient kikeland

Jesus wasn't.
jesusneverexisted.com

ITS OVER

Wrong, kike grain eaters were.

He was also a virgin

and probably an incel

>where they also counted exact shekel weight
Do you know how retarded you sound?

>Jesus was a manlet!
>Jesus was a kike!
>Jesus wasn't real!
Imagine spreading any of these lies.
If there is a hell besides the one we live in you heretics are going there for sure.

goes to site
>proof by lack of evidence claim

welp i guess this is it anons time to give up my faith

thefaithfulchurch.com/2013/05/31/did-jesus-exist-a-response-to-www-jesusneverexisted-com/

You cut out the part where it said that was a guess based on the average height of judean men at the time. Sage.