DID IRAN DO IT? (POLL)

OFFICIAL Jow Forums POLL!

DID IRAN ATTACK THE TANKERS? YES OR NO?

strawpoll.me/18168435

Attached: iran-tanker.jpg (1024x578, 128K)

Nope

No, but they're getting the blame for it no matter what

if by iran you mean israel then yes, iran did it.

Yeah, they probably did with the blessing of China. The Chinese desperately need gas prices to go up, of US inflation will continue to be low and cause them to get BTFO in the trade war.

*or US inflation

Obviously Iran did it. The kind of numbskull that thinks anyone else did it is a Loose Change-tier retard.

i agree with the China angle. Its a fight back on hauwei and of course china V japan - also the tech is there for the Chinese. Limpet mines aren't new but not everybody was out dropping them in tankers row. China benefits the most and is also the one talked about close to last. None of the majorly implicated players are ever responsible if state craft is done well

Exactly. It also forces the flow of oil from the US (and allies) via tanker to China via pipelines.

if anything is a false flag, this is.
Anything on TV is bullshit.
leave iran alone.
fuck the saudis
fuck israel
fuck congress
fuck trump
fuck war

Attached: 1469838595154.png (850x464, 690K)

sloppy job moishe.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The US has been playing a very stupid game.

kek

whether they did or didn't, we still shouldn't do anything.

If by Iran you mean Israel? Then yes.

Yes they did watch the news tonight

The (((((((((NEWS))))))))))

Looks like fire and smoke makers. Freemason faggotry

who gives a fuck
get the UN to support further attacks on tankers
we should be letting countries bomb tankers at will until the flow of oil is much lower

this isn't even news
the idea that I should give a fuck if a tanker blows up is not appealing

No, it was pic related

Attached: 15605329785045.png (960x720, 805K)

it's the germans fault for making combustion engines and not continuing with ev's

IR Iran did it.